PDA

View Full Version : Expanding?

TheQuestionable
2006-11-30, 12:47 PM
To better increase activty and improve the present forums would be to add an Off-Topic and Debate section. Those are just two suggestion that I though would really help this place grow. Plus it'll give other a chance to show thier own unique interests (showing how much we share things in common).

What'do'ya Say?:smallbiggrin:

Amotis
2006-11-30, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Friendly Banter and the rest of the forum things have covered basically everything. Debate can be filled in whatever forum seems fit (aka the media discussion one, arts 'n craft, gaming, etc.) and off-topic is basically what friendly banter is.

Lilly
2006-11-30, 02:57 PM
By 'Off-Topic Debate Section' do you mean somewhere to discuss things that are normally prohibited, such as real world politics and religion? The Fairy Modmother: If so the answer is always going to be no. Those topics have been prohibited, with good reason, since the forum was established. This is a gaming website and discussing real controversial things does not belong here.

Amotis
2006-11-30, 02:59 PM
By 'Off-Topic Debate Section' do you mean somewhere to discuss things that are normally prohibited, such as real world politics and religion? The Fairy Modmother: If so the answer is always going to be no. Those topics have been prohibited, with good reason, since the forum was established. This is a gaming website and discussing real controversial things does not belong here.

*sniffsniff* Whether Belkar is evil or not is real to ME! *runs away crying.*

TheQuestionable
2006-11-30, 06:14 PM
Darn, and I'm so good at disproving the idea of faith too. You're crafty, no wonder they chose you as a Moderator. You saw right through me. They should defiantly keep you around. They'd be crazy not too. :smallwink:

Nvm then, I didn't notice the broad areas "Friendly Banter" covered. Though debating about other things (stupid things that aren't serious) would still be fun. Especially if you had like special debate teams. A battle of logic and reasoning! That's entertainment!

Azrael
2006-12-01, 08:38 AM
You saw right through me.

Trust me, we all did. :smallbiggrin:

Or maybe we're just good at pattern recognition.