PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Control Character

ThatGuyOvaThere
2013-05-28, 11:51 PM
Hello, I am looking for prestige classes for my cleric/3 pyrokineticist/1 Stormlord/10, as you can tell I plan to give him mastery of the elements. I plan on going 3 more lvl.s in pyro. than I thought of cryokineticist, but it seems underpowered compared to it's fire based cousin.:smallannoyed: Does any body have any suggestions for an ice, wind, water, earth based prestige classes? I would prefer they add dices to the damage of weapons the wielder holds.:smallbiggrin:

RFLS
2013-05-29, 12:06 AM
How're you getting into Pyro that early, and, for that matter, Stormlord?

Complete Arcane contains the Elemental Savant, which does what you want. Shugenja is a class built specifically around this sort of thing. There are a few in Sandstorm and Frostburn that will also do this sort of thing. In Tome of Battle, you can find the Jade Phoenix Mage and the Deepstone Sentinel.

Dice is already pluralized. The singular is "die."

ThatGuyOvaThere
2013-05-29, 12:13 AM
How're you getting into Pyro that early, and, for that matter, Stormlord?

I messed up on my reading of the requirments for stormlord, and I took the wild talent feet for the powerpoint, also I took stomlord before I took pyro.

Zombulian
2013-05-29, 12:37 AM
I messed up on my reading of the requirments for stormlord, and I took the wild talent feet for the powerpoint, also I took stomlord before I took pyro.

Oh... Oh dear.