PDA

View Full Version : Feat help

Nexahs
2013-05-30, 10:10 PM
There are two specific feats I'm having difficulty remembering. One of them allows you to reroll all ones for spell damage, and the other adds damage based on how many dice you roll for spell damage. Does anyone know what these spells are called and what they're from?

FleshrakerAbuse
2013-05-30, 10:35 PM
Are they luck reroll feats? From Complete Scoundrel? The luck devotion feat (Complete Champion) gives you, if you have the luck domain, the ability to reroll any one you get on anything. Maybe Better Lucky Than Good, changing any d20 roll from 1 to 20. However, the exact one is probably Magical Fortune, which allows luck rerolls for a spell damage.

Nexahs
2013-05-31, 12:19 AM
Are they luck reroll feats? From Complete Scoundrel? The luck devotion feat (Complete Champion) gives you, if you have the luck domain, the ability to reroll any one you get on anything. Maybe Better Lucky Than Good, changing any d20 roll from 1 to 20. However, the exact one is probably Magical Fortune, which allows luck rerolls for a spell damage.

None of those appear to be what I recall. I really wish I could remember where I found them.

Big Fau
2013-05-31, 01:11 AM
Sounds like a 3rd party thing, as I've never heard of that outside of a few feats that do the same for Sneak Attack.

Krazzman
2013-05-31, 03:06 AM
+ damage for spells depending on how many dice are rolled... I only know of Pathfinder Bloodlines doing something similar. Orc Bloodline and some Mutated Bloodline are able to do this on certain options.

Rerolling 1's... I only know this from the Merciful Healer Archetype for Pathfinder and this only works for Channel Energy.

Juntao112
2013-05-31, 03:09 AM
There are two specific feats I'm having difficulty remembering. One of them allows you to reroll all ones for spell damage, and the other adds damage based on how many dice you roll for spell damage. Does anyone know what these spells are called and what they're from?

The Fiery Spell metamagic deals an extra 1 point of fire damage for each die of damage the spell deals.

Spuddles
2013-05-31, 03:28 AM
Some other affects that do similar things:
War Mage, from Dragonlance is a prestige class that adds up to +3 damage to each damage die.

Raging Flame, from Spell Compendium, increases the damage dealt by magical fire inside its radius by 1/die.

Telonius
2013-05-31, 09:49 AM
Both of those sound familiar, but I'm not sure where I saw them either. I'm afb right now, and Google is failing me ... I know there are a few feats and abilities in the back of the Shackled City adventure path that haven't made it online yet, could it be in there?

nedz
2013-05-31, 11:05 AM
The second one sounds like Empower Spell from the PH ?