PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old hombrew

Quilo
2013-05-30, 11:56 PM
I once saw this class that I tought was really awesome but I lost my link to it some time ago and just now remebered the class. I can't remebe the name but I know it was a martial class that had some interesting abilities. One of the characters arms was pitch black and could summon rifts and snakes. There were abilities for aerial combat and you could eventually get wings (I belive they were described as rotting like flesh). There was a heavy theme of darkness and the like. And lastly the weapon was always refered to as a scyth, even though it wasn't one. (I think the class was based off of an anime or manga character)

Thanks to anyone who is willing to/can help! ^, ,^

-Quilo o, ,o

Milo v3
2013-05-31, 02:07 AM
I once saw this class that I tought was really awesome but I lost my link to it some time ago and just now remebered the class. I can't remebe the name but I know it was a martial class that had some interesting abilities. One of the characters arms was pitch black and could summon rifts and snakes. There were abilities for aerial combat and you could eventually get wings (I belive they were described as rotting like flesh). There was a heavy theme of darkness and the like. And lastly the weapon was always refered to as a scyth, even though it wasn't one. (I think the class was based off of an anime or manga character)

Thanks to anyone who is willing to/can help! ^, ,^

-Quilo o, ,o

That sounds like one of my classes, Stained Soul. Here's a link. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12830476)

I really should do a revision of it sometime... It's not exactly one of my best works...

Quilo
2013-05-31, 10:58 AM
That sounds like one of my classes, Stained Soul. Here's a link. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12830476)

I really should do a revision of it sometime... It's not exactly one of my best works...

Omg! Your beautiful! Thank you so much!! ^, ,^

-Quilo o, ,o