PDA

View Full Version : Build my Dragonblood-Fire Elf generalist domain wizard

gr8bookworm
2013-05-31, 12:33 AM
As the title says help me build my new character. My DM has modified the Dragonblood to be of a Tiamat variety as we are embarking on an evil campaign.

He has also given me a pact with a devil so I have devil summoning ( can only summon evil, neutral creatires) as a bonus feat but have to be LE alignment.

Following some discussions around Malconovoker as my prestige class that I can play him as LE but instead of bluff I will have to use intimidate skill ( which I have also been given access to due to the pact)

Part of the pact also stipulates I have to abide by the law and preference to kill my enemies with fire...

I want to summon mostly with control battlefield with grease etc. the party has a rogue and a ninja so lots of sneak attacks I guess.

So there you go, looking for build up from first level to level 10 please...

Need spell focus (conjuration) for Malconovoker and was considering collegiate wizard for even more spells?

Also what to do with my familiar?

Aegis013
2013-05-31, 12:56 AM
If you want, you can make even non fire spells have the fire descriptor. That way your Solid Fog BFC can be [Fire] Solid Fog... even though it won't actually burn the enemies.

The way to do this is to take Snowcasting feat from Frostburn, which lets you add some snow to any spell to add [Cold] descriptor, then take a level of Elemental Savant, which lets you freely change any spell with an elemental descriptor to the chosen one (you'd pick fire in this case, I'd guess). Which would let you add snow to any spell to add the [Fire] descriptor.

Want to cast Incinerate? Cast [Fire] Disintegrate!

It's not a very powerful thing, but it's something that fits the fire stuff you might be looking for.