PDA

View Full Version : Some Cleric Assistance (PF)

Mr.Sandman
2013-06-01, 10:33 AM
Greetings Playground. As my campaign draws to a close, my group discussed what to do next. As I have run the last 5, I asked, as always, if someone else had any ideas. For once my call was answered, my brother said he had some plans. We are in a dystopian fantasy dictatorship, your standard the government is always right and tells you what to know type thing. I expressed interest in a former government enforcer, but also felt it my duty to take on the role of cleric when noone else expressed interest in it. Does anyone have any ideas for what feats, domains, and gear I should take to show my former allegence?

Callin
2013-06-01, 10:38 AM
For some reason I read Assistance as ASSASSIN and upon reading the OP thought of this (http://axelsplayground.squarespace.com/storage/post-images/Equilibrium.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1299087 050449) and then realized you are playing Pathfinder and almost squealed because you can actually play this!

I would suggest a very strong lawful tone to the character maybe with a neutral bent for being totally uncaring for the individual but for the greater glory of all in the name of the Government.

Mr.Sandman
2013-06-01, 10:42 AM
Is that Loki?

Callin
2013-06-01, 10:45 AM
No is Christian Bale and Sean Bean from Equilibrium. What I think is an Awesome move from a story and theme standpoint and not much on the acting.

Soras Teva Gee
2013-06-01, 10:49 AM
Reflavoring all things Asmodeus to suit the setting would seem the low hanging fruit on the best fit here.

Or kinda not reflavoring it at all.