PDA

View Full Version : PTU: No Glitches

Arcran
2013-06-01, 01:39 PM
Larry walks through the all too familiar streets of Mistralton, for no particular reason. It just felt right. The odd feeling of being watched is still there, same as always. Whenever he looks though, there is nothing there.

One time though, turning reveals a man in a suit coat, seemingly following. As does the next time. And the time after. Always about twenty feet behind, and always watching you, not even looking away when you look at him.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 03:33 PM
At an intersection, Larry turns at the immediate right and stops, leaning on the side of the building, relying on the blind spot created by the building to conceal his movements. He then looks in the direction of where his pursuer may come, watching it. Hoping to either rule out that his following is a bizarre coincidence or that he is indeed being followed. Either way he crosses his arms, but keeps his hand underneath his coat, and on Scalia's pokeball just in case this situation escalates, which is something the Chosen desperately does not want.

Arcran
2013-06-01, 03:39 PM
The man continues to walk towards the alley, turning sharply right as he reaches yours, leaning against the wall opposite you. He pulls out a cigarette, lights it, then nods slightly towards you as he watches you.

You don't know you're Chosen, unless that's just Larry's ego talking.

Also, Intuition and Perception, your choice.

Arcran
2013-06-01, 04:33 PM
You notice that the man had a momentary spark of recognition and surprise, as if he didn't expect you to be right there.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 04:46 PM
After a bit of a pause, Larry turns to the man, speaking casually.. "So..." He then points, using the arm not on the pokeball. "Haven't I seen you before?"

Arcran
2013-06-01, 04:52 PM
"No, I don't suppose you have," the man says, hand drifting towards his side.

"Tell me, what are you out and about for?" he says, blowing out a copious amount of smoke.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 04:55 PM
"Well, who's asking?" He replies, subtley glancing at the moving hand.

Arcran
2013-06-01, 05:03 PM
"Somebody trying for some conversation. I'd rather you tell me then do this the hard way," the man says, a strange glint in his eyes. You can tell that he isn't joking. You catch a glint; likely either a knife or a Pokeball.

"If you had any decency you'd leave," he says. "Leave, and never return."

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 05:09 PM
"....huh." He says, pretty unnerved by the sudden change in this conversation's tone. "That's oddly vague. Where should I leave, and why?" He then looks around for any sort of rooftop or structure he could possibly teleport to in the first sign of danger.

He has the Teleport 4 capability
Perception
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-01, 05:18 PM
There's a fire escape almost directly above you that you should be able to reach. The ladder isn't down, so hopefully this strange wouldn't be able to reach you.

"Your kind. You that deal with things not of this world. Most don't notice. But I've been watching you. I know what you are," he says, pulling out that glistening object, apparently a knife.

"And I've come to deal with you before anybody gets hurt."

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 05:29 PM
"You're gonna kill me? Death comes for us all but who do you think you are to decide who lives and who dies?" He then seems to look at something over the man's shoulder and smile smugly. "Oh, and smile for the MCPD, will you? Hello officer!" He says with no shortage of confidence with a touch of fear. Hoping at least the man will turn and look, the brief moment giving him enough time to teleport up to the fire escape.

Guile check
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-01, 05:35 PM
"Huh?" the man whispers, looking towards the alley.

With a quick *POP*, about as loud as clapping hands, you appear on the fire escape. Once upon a time that would have made you noxious, but you were used to it now.

"Damn it all. Sarge, help me out a bit," he says, throwing out a Pokeball. A Herdier pops out.

"Sniff him out. Don't let him escape," he says. It starts sniffing around, trying to find a trail.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 06:01 PM
At one point he considered the glitches to be a curse, but since he's learned to manipulate them that disposition has taken a complete 180. Regardless now he has the element of surprise and a serious tactical advantage. He considers just teleporting further away, but he remembers that both Scalia and Vale have ranged moves. "Vale, i'm going to need your help here." With this in mind, he finally pulls out Vale's pokeball, and brings out the small candle pokemon. "Now would you please torch that dog with Ember?" He says, in the habit of asking politely of Vale.

Shift action to bring out Vale
Command Action to tell her to use Ember
AC target 2, burns on 18-20

Ember damage roll
2d6+18[/roll]

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 06:02 PM
reroll because of error
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-01, 06:35 PM
The attack connects with the dog, setting it ablaze.

"Damn it," the man mutters, glaring at you up there. He grabs another Pokeball, tossing this one higher up.

"Wings! Deal with that Litwick! Aerial Ace!"

A Tranquil materializes, flying into the Litwick wing first! The flame flickers dangerously from the vicious attack. Chunks of wax go flying, leaving the Litwick weaker than it was before.

25 to Vale. (DEF already factored in). You gain 2 Injuries, one for Massive Damage, other for passing 50%.

-1 Attack CS and -1 DEF CS until the Injuries are fixed.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 07:00 PM
So the dog can't really reach them. However the Tranquil is a serious threat.
"Would you kindly throw a Fire Spin onto that Tranquil and fall back? I don't think you want it to catch you!"

Standard Action to Fire Spin onto the Tranquil
AC roll target 4
[roll0]

[roll1]

Then Shift action to move at Sky 6 capability away from the Tranquil. Kinda banking on the Slowed effect being in play.

Arcran
2013-06-01, 07:11 PM
The Litwick manages to slow down the Tranquil with the burst of flames, slowing its flight.

"Don't bother with the candle, you'll never reach it! Hit the boy!"

The Tranquill coos, flying at you! A quick and sudden strike staggers you backwards, a bloody hole in your shoulder the only remnant of the quick strike by the Pokemon's beak.

26 damage. That gives you 2 Injuries.

-1 Special Attack and -1 Defense.

Also, you should klow Confusion. Only Clairvoyant getting it at entry was an error.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 07:31 PM
Larry staggers back, clutching the bleeding hole in his shoulder, cringing in pain. "Agh!!. I hope you appreciate the irony of this all." He says before vanishing from sight, and appearing somewhere else that the full range of his teleportation can take him, yet elevated away so the Herdier has no hope of reaching him. "To prevent people from getting hurt you have to hurt someone. Now your Tranquil will see what I see every day of my life. Vale, please help me deliver the finishing blow!" Larry spreads his arms out. For faint moments one could get a glimpse of the glitches, odd, pale squares and perpendicular lines breaking reality around them. For Wings this is more extreme, as its entire body is being pulled and warped by this unusual power. Reality warps and bends in the pokemon's eyes, with the world unraveling, taking on unusual and utterly bizarre shapes and forms. All of this while simultaneously suffering a burst of fire from the candle.

I legitimately see no reason why I shouldn't get Confusion.
Shift Action: Teleport 4 away
Standard Action: Confusion on Tranquil.
target 2, Confusion on 19-20. EDIT: Praise the Omnissiah!
[roll0]

[roll1]
Command Action: Tell Vale to come within range of using her Ember attack (which is totally not JUST short of the Tranquil's Slowed movement capabilities :smallbiggrin:)
Target 2, Burn on 18-20
[roll2]
[roll3]

also the Tranquil loses 1/16th its HP from Fire Spin.

Arcran
2013-06-01, 07:37 PM
Between your strange Glitched attack and Vale's continued fire, the Tranquill falling to the ground without much protest.

The trainer rushes over to it, making sure it's okay. After a brief check, he returns it.

"Watch your back kid. I'm coming for you. And you can't escape," he says, tipping his hat as he walks out of the alley, the Herdier disappearing into a Pokeball.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 07:55 PM
While the would-be assassin rushes over to the Tranquil, an action Larry makes no attempt to prevent, he teleports to his previous position, which should be directly above the man."Where do you think you're going?" he says with a pained coyness. "Actions have consequences after all. And unless you want to see whether or not you're faster than either me or Vale can send glitches and fire up your ass, here's what's going to happen. We're going to the police department and you're going to turn yourself in for assault and attempted murder. Afterwards I have some questions I want answered. Considering you can't see the world as I can, I think you have some pretty good options if you don't want to die just yet. As if to make the point, Vale flies down by Larry's side. Vale, would you please fire an ember on this guy if he tries to run? He looks back to the man. So what's it gonna be? Feeling lucky?

Shift action to teleport, Standard Action to interrupt any attempt to escape the alley with a Confusion, and Commanding Vale to use Ember to do the same.

Arcran
2013-06-01, 08:16 PM
The man's eyes spark dangerously.

"You don't know what you're dealing with kid. All I was sent here to do was recon. I've done what I need to. Now, unless you want to get hurt, I'd suggest you stop trying to send that Glitch at me," he says, dropping the Pokeball containing the Herdier as he pulls out some sort device.

"You think you scare me? There is nothing you can do to me right now. Nothing. If I wasn't supposed to leave you alive, you'd already be dead."

Technology Education!

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 08:22 PM
Tech Ed
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-01, 08:27 PM
Larry is able to recognize the device as a... Smoke Bomb? Why would he need a Smoke Bomb?

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 08:37 PM
How many exits are there in the alleyway?

Perception (Note to self: Rank this up next Edge)
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-01, 09:14 PM
The alley is a normal alleyway. There is one exit where the man is, one about forty meters behind you. There is technically a third, as you could go up.

There are numerous buildings with exits into the alley, but they are behind you as well.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-01, 09:25 PM
For his part, Larry appears unimpressed, and already thinks to teleport himself to the alleyway exit and put himself between him and his main exit. "Riiight." He says, disbelieving. "What's the big deal anyways? So I can manipulate glitches. It's not like i'm doing anything that a psychic can't do."

Arcran
2013-06-02, 12:47 AM
"You don't even know what you're dealing with kid," the man says with an uncomfortable chuckle. "Now, I'll be leaving," he says, turning to go...

Emperor Ing
2013-06-02, 02:23 PM
The glitcher teleports four meters ahead, erecting a wall of pale squares, iridescent lines, twisted images, and garbled text to block his path with but a wave of his hand. "By all means, it is your moral obligation to enlighten me. Just what am I dealing with?"

Arcran
2013-06-02, 02:53 PM
"I'm not obligated to do ****," the man says with a grimace.

Would you happen to be on the ground?

Emperor Ing
2013-06-02, 03:18 PM
Yes, and I also have a Barrier between me and him. Besides the Herdier should be in its pokeball. Just in case let's do a perception check regarding what's generally behind him.
[roll0]

"We're going to the police either way. You don't just attack someone and walk away."

Arcran
2013-06-02, 05:42 PM
"I believe that's just what I'm doing!" he says, spiking the Smoke Bomb, the thick smoke rapidly enveloping him. You see a flash within, as if a Pokeball was being opened.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-02, 06:40 PM
Unless it's an overly clever deception, Larry deduces that his Herdier is the one being brought out. For that reason he teleports back to his original fire-escape position. "Vale! By all means, please bring down the heat!" Hopefully he is as good as discerning the man's original position as he is if not more so, when he fires off a burst of glitch at the man's last known position, not entirely sure if he'll connect or not.

Teleport

And the Confusion/Ember Combo of Great Justice
Target 5
Confusion (confuses on 19-20)
[roll0]
Ember (burns on 18-20)
[roll1]

Damage
Confusion
[roll2]
Ember
[roll3]

Arcran
2013-06-02, 06:53 PM
You get the feeling that your Glitch attack was off target, missing the man. The Ember though, connects with something, although from the yelp can can deduce that the Herdier took the hit.

Strangely, there is no return fire from the smoke, although you hear the patter of feet...

Emperor Ing
2013-06-02, 07:22 PM
Makes sense there's no return fire since the man has nothing to hit with.

And Perception check to detect which direction it's going.
[roll0]
Am I abusing Perception?

Arcran
2013-06-02, 07:49 PM
Despite your best attempts, you are unable to see through the thick smoke blocking the path.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-02, 08:59 PM
"Please! Torch the man again!" He says, trying to indicate to aim for the man instead of the herdier.

Same thing, except trying to hit the man.
Confusion
[roll0]
Ember
[roll1]

Confusion
[roll2]
Ember
[roll3]

Arcran
2013-06-02, 10:15 PM
You hit nothing within the smoke. There are no cries of pain, no screams of anguish. Perhaps nothing is there?

Emperor Ing
2013-06-02, 10:37 PM
He teleports to the alleyway entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of him as he tries to escape.

guess
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-03, 12:06 AM
The man seems to have disappeared by the time you reach the alley entry. Seems he wasted no time running after he popped the smoke.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-03, 02:08 AM
He turns back, deciding heading on a random chase is rather pointless. Instead he decides to look around for clues he might have dropped.

Yep.
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-03, 11:51 PM
The most obvious clue is, of course, the (literally) smoking device. Upon closer inspection, you're able to make out a small mark, similar to the tao circle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS6p9mekgswbCVr7TLoGuKjsltj79uX Kn3N77QtvTx7R_zKdq9Cw

Occult Edu.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-04, 01:56 AM
yay! moar 2d6+4s!
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-04, 09:41 PM
You recognize the symbol as something commonly associated with those that worship Reshiram and Zekrom, or the Tao Trio, as they are commonly known.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-04, 10:53 PM
((Wouldn't they be the Tao Duo? I know Kyurem is part of the trio, but unless his existance is common knowledge, which I kinda doubt, then you wouldn't call it the trio and not recognize the third. Unless the group recognizes a third member but aren't entirely sure if Kyurem is it.))

He holds the device for a bit, waiting for it to empty of smoke (or at least close enough) before pocketing it. He already knows it to be a clue to his attacker's affiliation but he, for the life of him, can't figure out why a Taoist would want him watched, let alone willing to kill him. Regardless he wastes no further time and goes to the nearest police department.

Arcran
2013-06-05, 08:52 PM
They acknowledge a third member that consists of balance between the two, or the original form of the two, creating a trio. Basically Resh and Zek are two, and their combined form is the third.

Like most towns, Mistralton is lacking a true police station, mostly due to the fact that the Gym handles that roll. Still, living there for most of your life, you know this and are soon enough in front of the large facility that makes up the Gym, the sound of engineers attempting to create a plane resounding within.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-06, 04:03 AM
It really is a shame. They have all this lore about the two originally being one dragon, yet there's no information about what the original dragon looked like. Hopefully it's a lot less of a clusterfrag than Fused Kyurem :smalleek: but if their base stat totals are anything to go on, it could probably curbstomp God.

Yes, Larry called Vale back into her pokeball already.

Larry stumbles into the Gym, still clutching the large puncture wound, hoping to find someone who can help.

Arcran
2013-06-06, 08:41 AM
As you enter, the few medics within quickly rush to you, directed by Jim Guy, the helpful Gym Guy.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asks, sliding his glasses up.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-06, 01:39 PM
Larry allows himself to be acted upon by the medics. "Ugh. I was attacked by some guy who used a Herdier and a Tranquil." ((Replace "Taoist" with whatever they call the religion dedicated to the Tao Trio. That kind of information I expect would be common-knowledge on par with knowing that those that follow Judaism are called "Jews.")) "I was able to fight him off, but I think he'll be back and I don't think he was alone. Also..." He takes out Vale's pokeball, releasing the Litwick who may also be visibly wounded. "If you could help her too, we would be very grateful."

Arcran
2013-06-06, 09:46 PM
The medics carry you into a back room. You wounds are quite severe, and will take time to heal. They take your Litwick elsewhere, hopefully to heal her.

Soon enough, Skyla comes in, instantly recognizable by her garb, the arms covered in grease to the elbow, and, of course, her badge.

So, she says, levitating as she leans back slightly to assume a more relaxed pose. Why the hell is a Taoist after you?

Emperor Ing
2013-06-06, 10:36 PM
"Well...first off..." he begins. "This guy said he was doing recon on me. I don't think it's just "a Taoist." Take a look at this." He hands her the depleted smoke bomb. "Unless I missed something, it's wierd that symbol would be on something as non-religious as a smoke bomb."

"But I digress." He relaxes a bit "As for why, I can't say for sure. He said that "I deal with things not of this world." And that he'd take care of me before somebody got hurt. I swear to you i'm telling you the truth when I say I have no idea what he's talking about. I mean, do I look like someone who'd try and make deals with something not from this world? I wouldn't even know how if I wanted to."

Arcran
2013-06-06, 11:00 PM
Roll Guile please.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-06, 11:22 PM
:smallconfused: for what? He's not lying, at least not intentionally.
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-07, 08:58 PM
That is odd, she says with an odd voice. Why don't you rest up? That was a nasty peck you got on the shoulder. I'll ask about this whole 'other worlds' thing, 'kay? she says, hurrying out of the room.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-07, 09:54 PM
"Uh, kay." He confirms, instantly regretting it upon seeing her leave in a hurry. "Why the hurry?" he asks to Skyla, knowing full well she probably can't hear him. With nothing else to do, he decides to relax on whatever furniture appears the most comfortable.

Perception check to scan the room
[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-07, 11:05 PM
It would appear they rushed you into a medical room; unless you find cold counter tops or an extremely narrow windowsill comfortable, the lumpy cot they put you on will have to do.

Skyla does not respond.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-08, 12:29 AM
So he waits.

Arcran
2013-06-08, 02:22 PM
And waits. And waits. And waits even longer. After perhaps two hours, Skyla finally returns, a rough sketch of an image.

Holding it up, you can see it is a rough image of the man.

Is this who attacked you?

Emperor Ing
2013-06-08, 02:57 PM
"Yeah uhh..." at this point he starts to get pretty nervous. "How exactly did you get that image? I didn't give you a description."

Arcran
2013-06-08, 04:31 PM
Cops in town brought it in. Seems he was just seen driving out of town. Driving! Can you believe that?

That is indeed odd; any sort of vehicle is far too prohibitively expensive to be bought by all but the richest out there. Odd that an apparent mook would have one.

I'd say whoever hit you has money, and lots of it, even if he was weak. I'd keep an eye on your back, seems there was a target painted on it by somebody.

I'd suggest staying here tonight. Let your wounds fully patch up. We'll try to help you figure out who attacked you later.

Intuition.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-08, 05:55 PM
"hah, that's hilarious." He says. Obviously Skyla is right, this person is well-connected or preposterously rich. Regardless if you want to attract attention you drive.
"If he's gonna be brought near here i'd like to ask him a few questions. He knows who he's working for."

[roll0]

Arcran
2013-06-09, 12:04 AM
He drove up towards Route 7 before the guards were able to stop him. I guess I could send a few trainers in pursuit, but if he has a vehicle that is unlikely.

There's something off about the whole situation, but you can't quite put your finger on it.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-09, 02:46 AM
"Uhh...so is he getting away or not? I'm sorry, i'm just a bit confused."

Arcran
2013-06-18, 09:14 PM
At this time, it would appear as such. At least nobody was permanently harmed, right?

Do you need anything? If you rest up you should be good to go by tomorrow at the latest.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-18, 10:42 PM
Something about this seems wrong, but not in the usual way. "uuhh....okay yeah. Fine. Can I see Vale at least?"

Arcran
2013-06-18, 11:27 PM
That can definitely happen, Skyla says, heading out to grab the Pokeball for the Litwick. A few minutes later she returns, tossing you the ball.

Sleep tight.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-19, 10:08 PM
Something about this whole situation being wrong couldn't help but sit wrong with Larry. Was it the car, that this guy was trying to attract attention? Was it the...

"Hey, hang on a second." He tries to stop Skyla. "I don't mean to be a bother, i'm grateful. I really am. But i'm just wondering. This guy was in a hurry to leave. So i'm wondering, how did you get the drawing?

Arcran
2013-06-20, 09:47 AM
Skyla hesitates for a second, clearly caught off guard by the question.

Uh, one of the guards at the gate saw him when he drove out. Happened to be a great artist. Real lucky, right? she says with an awkward laugh.

I think you should spend the night in the Gym. Make sure you recover, she says, slamming the door shut. You hear the click of the lock.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-20, 11:00 PM
Well that's not suspicious at all, Larry thinks, beginning to be genuinely concerned that maybe this conspiracy against him runs a bit deeper than he expected. Fortunately a locked door or a wall is only an inconvenience should he decide to escape.

However he decided to not be too suspicious himself, and at least try and take up the Gym Leader up on her offer for a safe place to rest. But not without some sort of safeguard in place. With this in mind he releases Scalia and Vale from their pokeballs. "Hey guys." He says to them.

"Vale, I never got to thank you for your help today. Seriously, that was a tough situation, and i'm glad you were there to help me, by my side and stuff. So thank you." He looks towards the door then out any windows. When he's sure there's nobody listening, he huddles close to the pokemon, whispering softly. "I'd hate to ask you to do anything but I don't think it's safe here. But we want to keep appearances. If you could, you know. Sleep along with me, I think we can keep each other safe."

With that, he pulls back, and attempts to get some sleep, anticipating that if anybody or anything were to come for him he would get an alarm.

Arcran
2013-06-26, 06:31 PM
The Litwick, obviously not requiring the need to sleep, does not waver from your side all night, floating only inches above you.

You get many hours of sleep, but you wake up to a sudden flash of heat across your arm. A quick glance around the dark room reveals nothing, but the feeble light cast by the dark flame of your Litwick is hardly a good source of illumination.

Scalia seems to have fallen fast asleep.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-27, 12:22 AM
Larry suddenly jerks up from the pain, thinking about hollering but his senses get the better of him. He tries to examine his arm but finds the light too dim. Thinking that maybe it could be improved, he looks up to Vale, whispering so as to not disturb Scalia. "Hey Vale, could you please come a bit closer?" When the light improves at least a bit and his eyes adjust to the dark, Larry looks at his arm again.

Arcran
2013-06-27, 02:17 PM
The heat seems to have been an emergency burst from Vale to awake you. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to stop a reaction.

You quickly identify the source; a shape that is vaguely humanoid. All you can see is the outline in the corner, apparently staring at you. It hasn't made any movements.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-27, 02:22 PM
He stares at the shadow, trying to not make any sudden movements.
"Hello?" He finally calls out to it.

Arcran
2013-06-27, 03:16 PM
There is no response.

Emperor Ing
2013-06-27, 06:24 PM
Larry gets up and slowly attempts to approach the figure. "Come on, I can see you. Who are you?"

Arcran
2013-06-28, 09:15 AM
Once again, there is no response other than a pair of eyes open. Strange eyes, to say the least. Glowing bright white, with lines of energy criss-crossing them. The eyes are bright, blindingly so, making it impossible for you to see.

G͉͚̤̙͌ͥ͋́͘o̷̲̠̮͓̥͈̟̯ͭ͊̂ͦ̿̚̕o͌̃̅̐̀̍̀̚҉̷͎͎̬̪́dͮ̌ͮ̑̈̌ ̞͇̟̲̊̕͡ ̭̤̼̹̗̤͉ͬ̉̐̌̔̽ͤͯ̓Mͥ̏̓̅͏̝̭͜o͕̝͎̫̰͈ͤͥ̓ͭ̓̉ͥ̀ȑͬ͊̈̋̐̊͊͌ ̞̬͈͇͞n̾̌͊͗̋̋͐͏͉̩̻i̋̆͂͏͓͚̠͔͎̫̺n̶̶̩̺͚̯̤̖͋̓͐̈́ͦ̐g̢͚̹̝̀ ̠.̡̹͉̰̖̟͉̣ͤ̄͒͡

Emperor Ing
2013-06-28, 03:09 PM
He puts a hand in front of him in an attempt to block out the light. Even so it's extremely overwhelming to his senses, forcing his eyes closed.
"Yes, good morning. Who...are you?"

Arcran
2013-06-30, 05:55 PM
W̘̰̮̞ͯ͋̏̂͑h̬͓̰ͣ͒̄a̠̳̜ͯͮͅt̹̠͌͐ ̼͔͉̖̃ͯͥà̰̳͔͓̞͕̒͑ͤ͛m͉ ̬̝̹̉ͮ̆̌ͥ̂Ĩ̱̯̘͇̿̓?̆͌ͬ͐͐ ͈Tͮͬ̓̒͐h̭̠̜̝̽̿ǎ̤̻̹̙̱t̯̙̰̲͓̲̞ͮ͗̋̄ ̘̖̫̊̿͒̅̽͋͗i̥͂̍̌̿s͛̌̐ ̪̜̹̂ͭ͐͌å͎̦̜ͧ̉̄ͯ̅ ̥̣͖̫͈̜̹ͨ̎̂͑q͉̘̮͍̄u͐̽̚ẻ̱͖͍͓̝̺s̬̄́͆̂t̙̤̀̓i̪͒ͣoͧ̆̐͂́ ̦̳͋ṅ̟̗̣̯̋ ͖̘͚̪̠̽̄ͯf̗̞̻̱ͥͭ͌̿or̹̓ͅ ͯ̉̃̈̃̓ͥa̯̭̼ͩn͖̪̗̫̋́̅́o̜͕̝̲̦̱͖t̗̲̖͙̩̫̥h̻͚͉͖̙ͣ͐̎̒ͅe̅ ̤̈́ͮ̇ͫr̞͙̫̳̫̳̔ ͨd͌ͦ̉͑̇̐a̼͉͈̗̾̅̚y̟̱̱̣̑ͯ͗̎̋.͖͓̤͚͉̭̽ͬ̽̋ ̣̞ͅẠ̫̲̝̜͚̫ͭn͎̗̖̱ͮ͒͒o͆͋̈́ͭ͑ṭ̝̳̍͛̈ͦ̉h̤̟̩̳̙̹̄͌̒ͦ̾̈́e͂ ̖͇ͫ̓r̝̻̱͙͉͓͈̊͗ ̞͚̠̻̘̿͗ͨe͈̱͖͐̅ͪ͊ọ̤͉̘̜͓̟ͧͬ̆̌ͦ̄n͔̟̪ͩ̀̍ͣͧ,͓̼̲̭̅ͦ̿ͩ̐ͮ ̦ ̲͉̙̣ͭͤ͌͌p͙͈̿ͧͩ́͑e̹̗̐ṟͬͮ̍̉h̆̅̍ͫͅa͖͚̍̑p͐̽̄̚s͙͇̤͇̼̋͆ ͎͙.͖̤̱̰̈́̾ ͚̗̣̬̽̾ͦ̽̂R̝̪͔̳͔̋́i̫͕͔̜̗̰͂̔͒g͈̮̾̒ͩhͯͮͫ́t̲͖̮͕̉ ̻̼̺̗̐͂n̓̔͊ͤͩ̊ó̻̗ͨ͊ͥw̹̪͖͈̼̔͐,̟̞͎̄͆̃̒ͨ̾̚ ͇̆̂̒ͤ̇̍a̭̘̠̬̜̱͐ͯl͇̫͊̂l͉̃̆ͯ̄́̂ ͭ̑̃ͩt͎̰̖̦ͯͬ͌̓h͙͖̼͈̎̽ͦ͌ͯa̺̩͈̬̙ͣͦ̋ͪ̚t̳̬̙̲͋̍̒̐̾̚ ͍ͬ͒ͬ͐ͬý̫͉͌̓̄̾o̳ͧ͐ͤ̍̌͂͋ü̱̯̫̲̜ͅ ̘͓͓̮̪̯̥̆̔͒̋n̲̤̙ͤ̀ͧͮ̊e̖̼̯̬̜ͨ͒ͯͅe͙̣̺͎̲͈̎̀ͩ̀͋̚d̼̗̲͖͕͚ ̗ ͇̯̩͎̦̰̥̆ͧͦ̍t̜̥̝̯͓͗o͔͙̼̿̉͊̀͋ͬ͊ͅ ͧ̆͊̍̑̚k̃͐ͫ̓n̖̜͕̠̝̩̗o̬̓ͣ́̚w͎̝͉ ͩͤiͥͮ̆̈́͂š͚̱̤̣ͮ̈́͐ ̺̞͖t̠͓̥̱̫̻͆̌̏ͪh͙̉͗ͨ̅ͧͪa̻̠̲̓̀̽ͤ̏t͖̑̽̂ ̯̖̻̭̻̳̝̇ͥ̓̽̚I̩͓͈͓ͬ̈ͩ̈ ͓̙̜̯͇̓̅̏̒͂̉ͤa̦̘̝͍͉̒ͣ̀ͮ̀ͥm̻̯̭̣̱͓ͤ͊̐̀̎ͩ ̯̍͊́͋h̝̗̫͎̙̹̯̆̂̃̂ͬ̚e̤͈͍̬͆̈́̋̚rͤ̉ͤe̥̖̤̠̞̣͛͋̍̔ ̻̼ͬto͎̼̭͓̹̤̅̀̊ͮͮͨ̍ͅ ̖̗̅͂ͮs͈̤̒̀͌a͖̦̺̰͍ͤͦͭ̈́v͙͉̳̩̳͌̎̇ͯ̓̏ͅĕ̦͇̓̎ ̉̔ͨ̂y̥̳̓̿̌͆ͬ̍̇ỏ̎̿͐̔̇u̝͉̫̤̺͙̻r̥ͧ̃ ̽l͐ͫͥͭͪ͐ͣi͕̖̋͒̾͋͂̎f͖̼͌ͤe̱̩͖.͎̬̝̘̯ͭ̔ͮ͐̆̾͑ ̙̩̀̀ͪ̊̍̔ͪ
͑ͣ͑
̫͚͇ͯͨR̰̂̒̓̀̂̿̔u͕͕͇̝̜͕ͅn͈̎ͯ͗̇̈́ͬ̚.̗̻̮̞͉̓̄ͭͨ͆̊̚ ̦̪͓̮̤ͧ̈ͭ̐ͥ͆͛Ru̖n̝̻̠̱̮͉͖̽̌͊ ͉̜̒i̠̝̱̱̭̦ͨ̊ͥ̄f͔͚̹̆ ̫̯͙̰̭̫͕͗ͫ̍̌́͛́y̝̼̣̓ͬ̿o̮ͫ̒̋ͧu ̪͈̥̭ͪ͑̆w̼̳̰͉̥̞͋̏ͣ̈ͩí͙̙̈̇ṡ̝͈͔̺̘̠͙̽̋ͮ̋̓ḥ̩̻̼̏̍̈́̈́͐ͅ ̘ ̜̻̟͒̂̈́͋̓ͤt̒̊̾o̯̥̠̲͚͂̒ ̭̼̩̝̗͚͗̎̃l͓̮͓̞͍͈̭͐̄̇̆͑i͓͕ͮ͂ͧ̑ͫͫvͨͣ̊̃̃ḙ̖̯̖̫̲̜̀̓̽̀. ̲͎̣̼̤͈͛̍̿ ̳̜͔͐̄̓̐̋̚T̫̗̐̇͆̔h̞̠̤͉͎ͩͫ̀ͩ̌̑̚e̦͉̠̪̺̾̆ͭ ̯̣͚̻̍͗̇̊ͩ͗T͕͚̬͍͍̖͇͋ắ͕̟̩͍͔ͩ̆̒̋o̭̺̗̪͒ͪ̓̓ ͌ͩ̂ͫͦͧk̘̞̺̓ṇ͖̰̝̩͊͌̓ͯ̅̇ͅo̘̱̲͔̦̤ͥ̚w͚͔̦̯̣̦͎ ̈ͣ͛ö͖͓̠̩̼͇͙́̿f̹̤̼̞̘̹͎ͮ̂ ̪̦̱͖̫̔͛ͤ̾ÿ̝͓̭̤̣́ͭ̿̓o̠̤̾̒ͯ̍u̳̖̻̜̙̔͆͛̔ͨͭͣr̯̯̰͌̏̓ͮͤ͗̚ ̣͓͍͓ ̱̙͔̪̱̍ͫuͤ̆ͪͯͨn̙̖̪͈̯͒ͣ̀i͇̭̤n̯̫̞͈̙̿ͪ̍́̐t̫̩̥̦̮͈eͤ̿̏ͨ̿ n̫͛ͦ̂̄͛ṫ̺̠̺͔ͥi͖̓oͯ̓̾ͤn͎̗̫͑̈ͧ̑̚aͤͣ̿ͣ̂̊l̟̩̬̼̜ͥͭ͒͋̂̉ ͇ ̩͂ͅc̪͉ͪͣͪ̽ͪ̈ͅr͔͓̹̞̹͔̀ͯ̇i͎͇͕̋ͧ̀̋̋m̭̯̹̣̬͉ͥͥͫ̓͛ē͂̓̍ͭ ͍͓̟̗͆ͅs̮̈̿ͥ͑̋̚,̩̭̲̤͚̪͚ͯ́ͣͮ̔ͨ͊ ͍̯̤̹̮͍ͪ̉ͥ́a̜̹̼̱̥͑͒n̺d̻̈́ͨͣ̓̃͛ ͪ̇t̐͌͗͛ͥ̑̿h̖̝̣e͉͍͖̖̮ͥ̐̎͗ͬy̰͕̗͑̊̓͂̊́ ̥̠̖͛̈́͂̎ͬͭa̭̤͙̽̏̅ͦ͆̚r͔̍̑͌e̹͎̳̲̘ ͋͂͛ͫ͐̏ͅn̘̔̆ö̳̤͈̱̯t̻̒̿͌̋͗̚ ̗̬̞̮̞̭̌̃̎ͪm͎͉͑͐̄ȇ͎̥̹̔̏̍͗̾ŕ̬ͭ̒͒ͩͤ̊c̞̘̱̫̑̌̓͐i͇̜̞ͣf ̠̭̣̩͓͕̣̋͊ṳ͚͙̲̯̯̣ͦ̐̍̐̇̍̚l̘̦̱̟͙̞̗ͬͣ̅͑ͫ̚.̫͇̺͗̓ͧ

Emperor Ing
2013-06-30, 10:43 PM
Larry scratches looks away, a bit confused. Mainly about how he can understand what this creature is saying. The less he thinks about it, the less it does make sense. Nevertheless he replies, giving voice to his own questions. "What are you talking about? What crimes? Run where?"