PDA

View Full Version : Becoming an Antipaladin (Legacy of Fire) [PF] Tips!?

Duboris
2013-06-02, 07:33 PM
Alright, so, stat wise, I may have made the most hideously debunked fighter in the history of ever. Barring severe mental issues, of course. That being said, here's Dmitri Mavis; a hideously devout fighter in the service of a sadomasochist lawful evil paragon of female domination and subjugation.

Dmitri Mavis Dmitri Mavis (Legacy of Fire)
Male Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1
LE Medium Humanoid (human)
Init +1; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +1 Dex)
hp 16 (1d10+6)
Fort +5 (+4 vs. hot or cold environments and to resist damage from suffocation), Ref +1, Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 20 ft.
Melee Scythe +2 (2d4+1/x4) and
Unarmed strike +2 (1d3+1/x2)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 12, Con 17, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 16
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 13
Feats Diehard, Endurance, Persuasive, Toughness +3
Traits Ease of Faith, Missionary (Knowledge [religion])
Skills Acrobatics -3 (-7 jump), Bluff +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +12, Escape Artist -3, Fly -3, Intimidate +9, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (religion) +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth -3, Swim -3 (+1 to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion)
Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal
SQ silver tongued
Other Gear Breastplate, Scythe, Fighter's kit, 9 GP
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Diehard You are stable and can choose how to act when at negative Hp.
Endurance +4 to a variety of skill checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Silver Tongued You can shift a creature's attitude by three steps with Diplomacy.

Dmitri is a character I have for a Legacy of fire campaign, which, oddly enough, the DM allowed an Anti Paladin in. No complaints, of course, as it's one of the few classes that work particularly well with the character's personality, something I'm namely interested in more than metagaming.

That aside, I was wondering if the lovely members of the paizo boards would be able to help me, as I need help with two things:

-The group just went through the lab below the church in the first part of the AP, and of all things; he became the moldspeaker. or whatever that means. So yeah, the debauchery loving, sadomasochist just decided it'd be nice to become critical to a plot device. I haven't read anything on LoF, so I have no idea what that means for him.
Apparently I've been getting a few headaches involving the courtyard about something called tempest. Yet another thing I have no clue on.

That aside does anyone have any suggestions on future feats, and how would a much-beloved servant go about his ascension into antipaladinhood?

My original idea was to just go into the lab, close the door, lock it, and then just have him cut himself to ribbons while he asked for power and repeatedly spoke in abyssal about how good a servant he'd been. (Although, a little beta about it.)

So yeah. That.