PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 arcavist cyst mother

Bloodymango
2013-06-03, 06:05 PM
can u guys optimize a archivist with the cyst mother feat.

Piggy Knowles
2013-06-03, 06:09 PM
Archivist 13/Nar Demonbinder 1/Mystic Theurge 6. Take Versatile Spellcaster and Mother Cyst to gain access to 9th-level spells on your arcane side, and you've got a fairly straightforward 9th-level arcane/divine caster. Start off as an illumian with the sigil that lets you sacrifice a spontaneous spell to cast a prepared spell for free, and you can use those 9th-level Nar Demonbinder slots to cast Miracle or something similar from Archivist.

EDIT: Sorry, can't count. Included 7 levels of Mystic Theurge for some reason.

Bloodymango
2013-06-03, 07:37 PM
is it possible to do 10 loremaster and focus on meta magic spells.

Piggy Knowles
2013-06-03, 08:14 PM
Nothing's stopping you from playing an archivist/loremaster if you want. It's a perfectly fine combination, and if you want to take Mother Cyst and several metamagic spells, that's a fine way to go.

I'm not really sure what the question is here...

iDesu
2013-06-03, 08:20 PM
I've always enjoyed Archivist into Hathran while abusing the spell Acorn of Far Travel, but that's mainly because I'm not a fan of prepared casting.

Bloodymango
2013-06-03, 08:41 PM
Nothing's stopping you from playing an archivist/loremaster if you want. It's a perfectly fine combination, and if you want to take Mother Cyst and several metamagic spells, that's a fine way to go.

I'm not really sure what the question is here...

just looking for the best option here, gonna do a human for the bonus feat. as for feats im kinda at a loss.
lv1: mother cyst, BLACK LORE OF MOIL
lv3: reach spell
lv6:
lv9:

thats all i got right now what else do u thing for levels 6 and 9