PDA

View Full Version : Cellwair in a campaign with Halflings

Lynnalynna
2013-06-07, 02:46 PM
I finally broke down and purchased one of my favorite 3.5 books, Relics and Rituals: Excalibur. And as my roommates campaign closes in, I have remodeled my character many many times. Now my roommate is pretty fine with anything I do, knowing that I am not trying to break the system by any means, but I guess my question is more for me rather than anyone else.

Is it totally plausible in an open world to play a Cellwair where Halflings are present. My character is a Focused Enchantress who will be taking Fey Enchantress at starting at 11, I was going to run with human, but I just love Cellwair so much, especially how they look and their characteristics. Mine, I guess, is a plausibility question. The campaign is a heavy dragon setting where there are 6 continents each influenced in one way or another by one of six dragons. Some terrorize the land, some rule it, and some are just a force of nature in it. It is a standard High Fantasy feel with the underdark approaching more of a Swords and Sorcery feel. As I said, he is pretty lenient on what I do, and I know if I asked him he would say yes, but I am not sure how I feel about it personally.