PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 build critique (sure up the final levels of this build)

Averis Vol
2013-06-08, 03:29 AM
Hey everyone. So a friend of mine who is primarily a writer (has a few novels out somewhere) has decided to see what would happen if he put PC's into the world in which his stories take place, and as such I have decided to build a character that fit securely into an order of holy warriors not devoted to a god, but to the ideals of justice and defense of the innocents.

So, without further adieu, I'd like some advice on my build.

Silverbrow Human psychic warrior 1/paladin 2/Psychic warrior+1/crusader 1/shiba protector 1/warmind 5/templar 1.
Ability scores (our DM enjoys super powered heroes)
Str: 18
Dex: 16
Con 14
Int: 13
Wis: 18
Cha: 16

Feats:
Human: weapon focus Glaive
Lv1: alertness
Lv3: serenity
PW2: combat expertise
Lvl6: iron will
lvl7+:TBD

So this is as far as I've gotten. My character uses a glaive+spiked gauntlet for a lockdown fighting style as of now, but I'm looking for some more feats and such to give him a bit more utility. I was thinking of improved trip and maybe switching to a guisarme, but beyond that I'm at a loss.

As you can also see, I'm missing about eight levels worth of classes, And I was wondering what would be good to supplement a wis/str/dex based build

Any first party 3.5 books along with any 3.0 that hasn't been updated to 3.5 yet. There is a lot of things left kind of vague, and that's intentional. So far our group is level 3, so anything past psywar1/pal3 is up in the air, as this is just a short sketch out of the build.

Anything you can think of that would help will, well, help. thanks in advance.