PDA

View Full Version : evil and neutral celestials

blelliot
2013-06-09, 02:51 AM
Would anyone have an idea for angels for an evil or neutral god? The fiends of my world will be their own force, not beholden to a god. That and neutral gods need angels too Ideas?

themourningstar
2013-06-09, 10:37 AM
Would anyone have an idea for angels for an evil or neutral god? The fiends of my world will be their own force, not beholden to a god. That and neutral gods need angels too Ideas?

For neutral gods, use inevitables, or formians- just change their physical description and they could be biomechanical beings intent on spreading their gods word.

blelliot
2013-06-09, 10:54 AM
For neutral gods, use inevitables, or formians- just change their physical description and they could be biomechanical beings intent on spreading their gods word.

I was thinking of the inevitables for the lawful neutral dieties, and maybe slaadi for the chaotic neutral dieties. Now just for TN and evil dieties

the_david
2013-06-09, 04:48 PM
Actually, you could reflavor angels to be of any alignment. (They actually did that in 4th edition) Just change the alignment aspects to whatever it needs to be. (Kinda like how the Balor and the Pit Fiend are similar to eachother)

blelliot
2013-06-09, 05:50 PM
Actually, you could reflavor angels to be of any alignment. (They actually did that in 4th edition) Just change the alignment aspects to whatever it needs to be. (Kinda like how the Balor and the Pit Fiend are similar to eachother)

I was thinking of this. Might not be a bad idea. Then just leave the other outsiders to be their own thing.

OzymandiasX
2013-06-10, 09:16 AM
I was thinking of this. Might not be a bad idea. Then just leave the other outsiders to be their own thing.

Agreed. It sounds like the beings you're describing are independent, just as humans are and can be of any alignment. Maybe a solar wasn't hugged enough as a child and grew up being TN!