PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3.5] Ooze Incarnate

Kevingway
2013-06-09, 04:12 PM
So, I've been playing around with a certain player character idea: the Fiendish Sentry Living Spell!

But there's more! Because of the soul that is inherently a party of this being, I was thinking of making it into an Incarnate (and actually giving it limbs in the form of its chakra binds). The only problem is (among the many others that I hope you guys pick it apart for) that I'm unsure how these incarnum limbs will interact with its natural slam attack. If I gain more natural attacks through the use of Soulmelds, will I still be able to make my natural slam each round?

Living Spell = Monster Manual 3
Sentry = Dungeonscape
Fiendish = Monster Manual 1
Everything else = Magic of Incarnum

Thanks!

P.S. There's really no way of roleplaying this character out... it simply exists.

Kazyan
2013-06-09, 04:14 PM
According to MoI, a creature with no discernable anatomy (like an ooze) has only the Heart and Soul chakras. The Sentry would be pretty useless as an Incarnate, unfortunately.

Kevingway
2013-06-09, 04:17 PM
Hah! Well that shoots it down pretty quick. Hm.

Basically I'm looking for a way to make this character into more of a natural weapon fighter. I may have to inevitably make it into a Psionic class of some kind, but if I can somehow activate its special ability off of more than one slam attack (something I'm unsure about working, much less getting), that'd be awesome.

ExtravagantEvil
2013-06-09, 06:09 PM
Really Totemist might work for this, not sure whether it is a perfect fit as I am not the most well versed in some of the Totemist Chakra binds, but some can boost the number of natural attacks by the wearer