PDA

View Full Version : Most absurd tier 4/5 gesalt combos

about50heavies
2013-06-11, 06:31 PM
What would be some of the most absurd but fairly useful gestalts of classes in pathfinder

Eldariel
2013-06-11, 06:35 PM
What do you mean by absurd? 'cause that comes more down to the individual character than the classes; classes are just a container, it's up to the player to bring the character to life. There are no real "senseless" combination in D&D save illegal ones.

Btw, Adept//Monk is kinda fun :smalltongue:

Gildedragon
2013-06-11, 06:40 PM
Commoner//Fighter?
I'd have said Commoner// Truenamer but that's beyond this experiments' bounds; but it certainly is absurd

Edit: I see you want useful and pathfinder
Not sure. Monk is not bad in gestalts; saves make it nice.

Talya
2013-06-11, 06:46 PM
If Tier 4/5 classes are the only ones allowed to gestalt, you can put some pretty neat things together, especially with feats that blend class abilities together. For instance (And I'm not thinking this through, just coming up with them off the top of my head, so if I miss something, sorry...)

2 Paladin/18 Mystic Ranger//20 scout w/Swift Hunter, Travel Devotion, and Sword of the Arcane Order for 38 levels of scout/ranger class features...

Talya
2013-06-11, 06:47 PM
If Tier 4/5 classes are the only ones allowed to gestalt, you can put some pretty neat things together, especially with feats that blend class abilities together. For instance (And I'm not thinking this through, just coming up with them off the top of my head, so if I miss something, sorry...)

2 Paladin/18 Mystic Ranger//20 scout w/Swift Hunter, Travel Devotion, and Sword of the Arcane Order, and that feat that moves Paladin class features to wisdom... for 38 levels of scout/ranger class features