PDA

View Full Version : Roll attack

Tuki Tuki
2013-06-12, 08:42 PM
IS there anything that allows someone to roll into someone to attack them?
or something to that effect?

Harrow
2013-06-12, 08:45 PM
Well, if the attacker is Medium or smaller I think I would call that an Unarmed attack, Large or bigger a Slam attack. But I can't think of anything specific to a Link-style rolling tackle.

Possibly either a Bullrush, Overrun, or maybe even Trample if those don't do it for you.

Vaz
2013-06-12, 08:47 PM
When you Charge, you can tumble to avoid an AoO. Combined with something like Blood Spiked Charger and you can turn into some sort of Golem from Pokemon, using Roll Out or what have you. Dungeon Crasher Fighter fits quite well with it as well, cannoning people into walls.

mattie_p
2013-06-12, 08:48 PM
Didn't you do this thread a month ago? Oh yeah, you did (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283678).

Nettlekid
2013-06-12, 08:50 PM
I second that Bull Rush. If you take some levels in Dungeoncrasher Fighter, when you Bull Rush people into walls, they take damage. If you were to bull rush from above, you can push them into the ground for the same, which is cool if you had some kind of jumping attack. Frankly though, since attacks can be fluffed however you please, any sort of Unarmed Strike could be made into a rolling body-tackle if you charge first.

Tuki Tuki
2013-06-12, 08:56 PM
Didn't you do this thread a month ago? Oh yeah, you did (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283678).

Yes yes I did but I forgot to bookmark it and lost it, thanks for the link:smallbiggrin:

Slipperychicken
2013-06-12, 09:12 PM
Yes yes I did but I forgot to bookmark it and lost it, thanks for the link:smallbiggrin:

Or just write the answer down in a notepad doc on your computer?

I personally keep all my dnd notes, character builds, etc in the same folder.

Tuki Tuki
2013-06-12, 09:49 PM
Or just write the answer down in a notepad doc on your computer?

I personally keep all my dnd notes, character builds, etc in the same folder.

i do too, but i lost the thread before i could get anything down :smallfrown:

The Viscount
2013-06-12, 10:45 PM

If you're set to automatically subscribe to all threads you post in, then you can find all subscribed threads from your account page. If you're not, you can set that.

TuggyNE
2013-06-12, 10:55 PM
i do too, but i lost the thread before i could get anything down :smallfrown:

I suggest changing your settings to auto-subscribe to any thread you post in.

Edit: totally ninja'd!

Tuki Tuki
2013-06-13, 02:16 AM
I suggest changing your settings to auto-subscribe to any thread you post in.

Edit: totally ninja'd!

Ill check that out