PDA

View Full Version : Evil Cleric into Bone Knight Build Help

Warren Peace
2013-06-13, 12:41 AM
Hey War here,

I have the chance to create a level 4 Cleric that can be evil so from level 1-4 is fair game for anything I want to do.

What I would like to make is a evil cleric based on melee and then move into the Bone Knight prestige class but I don't know how many levels of Cleric I should take before going into this class.

What is a good Bone Knight build based off an Evil Cleric? And how many levels of Cleric should I take before going into the prestige class?

Thanks for all the help again.

Silva Stormrage
2013-06-13, 12:50 AM
The answer to the number of levels to take, the minimum amount. Cleric levels don't give much compared to bone knight levels (Which progress spell casting and rebuke undead). Well the prerequisite for Bone Knight is 4 BAB so that means cleric 6 is the minimum entry.

Bone knight is an excellent class for a melee evil cleric though, even with the loss of caster level

Warren Peace
2013-06-13, 01:16 AM
The answer to the number of levels to take, the minimum amount. Cleric levels don't give much compared to bone knight levels (Which progress spell casting and rebuke undead). Well the prerequisite for Bone Knight is 4 BAB so that means cleric 6 is the minimum entry.

Bone knight is an excellent class for a melee evil cleric though, even with the loss of caster level

Excellent! that's what I wanted to hear! thanks again