PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Remember an old ADnD Module

Aramus Lex
2013-06-13, 03:19 PM
Hey everyone. I'm racking my mind trying to remember the name of a very old ADnD module that I once played probably back around 1999.

Here was the story as I remember it (though I'm sure I'm forgetting the details):

The adventurers make their way to a town where there is an economic boon. Apparently the town has struck some sort of aggreement with a neighboring area that provides all sorts of natural goods like hides and what-not. For whatever reason, the adventurers are contracted to go into the neighboring area in search of the man in charge.

When the adventures cross a magical barrier surrounding a very large tract of land they are mysteriously transformed into several unique monsters. They are disoriented and confused, but soon come to realize that the monsters of this area are really just people.

there are several encounters in the area as the players wander around but they eventually make their way to a castle. I can't remember the BBEG's type but I remember that the penultimate fight was against an armored centipede type enemy.

Also, I believe I got this module packaged with either scrye or inquest magazine and not as a standalone product purchased in a store.

If anyone remembers this or has any inkling of an idea about what this adventure was called, please please please please post and let me know!

Thanks!

Aramus Lex
2013-06-13, 03:31 PM
Think I found it. It was called "Into the Exile Zone"