PDA

View Full Version : Database Error

Asmodeus
2006-12-04, 11:36 AM
I was getting Database errors for the past 15 minutes or so. It seems to have cleared up.

Rawhide
2006-12-04, 12:37 PM
Thanks. I am aware of this and the issue should be resolved the next time the server is restarted.

Lord Herman
2006-12-04, 04:51 PM
I've been getting those same errors at seemingly random moments for the last few hours. When I get the error thingie, I can't access the boards for five to ten minutes, after that the board works fine again.

Blood
2006-12-04, 05:14 PM
I've been getting those same errors at seemingly random moments for the last few hours. When I get the error thingie, I can't access the boards for five to ten minutes, after that the board works fine again.
Same problem. This has happened twice to me.

Good luck Rawhide! :smallbiggrin:

Rawhide
2006-12-04, 08:16 PM
I was hoping to to the restart during a quiet time. But if it gets bad enough I will just have to restart it in the middle of peak.

J_Muller
2006-12-04, 11:12 PM
I got this yesterday.

Rawhide
2006-12-04, 11:26 PM
Yes, it happened twice. I get an email every single time someone gets a database error. I know exactly when they started and finished.

So please, don't refresh the forums 50 times when you get an error :smallwink:.

P.S. Don't misread this as being ungrateful that you brought it to my attention, I'm not. I would much rather superfluous information than none at all. Plus it helps keep ya'll informed.

P.P.S. The more information you can provide the better. The exact time (and your timezone), what you were doing, etc, etc.

Edna
2006-12-04, 11:51 PM
P.P.S. The more information you can provide the better. The exact time (and your timezone), what you were doing, etc, etc.

How about some of that info? It happened to me twice yesterday, and I can't tell you when (I'm on US Pacific time), but each time, I was in the "The Order of the Stick" forum, clicking on a green checkbox to take me to the latest post in a thread. After the second time I received that error, I gave up on the green check box and just clicked on the title of the thread, and then the "View First Unread" link. Those worked fine. There have been no recurrences today, and I've been clicking on the green checkboxes all day.

Edna