PDA

View Full Version : Playing a Dry Lich in Ravenloft? (Setting, not castle)

Olfgar
2013-06-15, 07:34 PM
So my old DM is coming back in town for a week or so, so a group of us are planning on playing for about a week or so.
He plans on us playing a continuation of an old ravenloft campaign where our original characters failed and the **** has hit the fan. And now to the point.
We are starting at level 14 for this, and im thinking Cleric/Walker in the waste, but im just wondering, since its Ravenloft (ive lost my books and pdfs for ravenloft) I was wondering if it was a bad idea to go as you know a dry lich (not evil) in ravenloft, since i cant remember all of the little nuances and how things can negatively effect you in raven loft.

For the record, id msot likely by LN or NN, Because from what little I remember of Ravenloft doing evil things make you have to roll a Dark powers check, but Dry Liches are not inherintly evil (just any non good, since itd be from walker in the waste), and ritual it self isnt described as being evil. But since I would be undead, would I be more prone to having my character get converted by the dark powers? Or would it just be like any other character, just you know...no pulse?