PDA

View Full Version : How do I copy past a graph

CowardlyPaladin
2013-06-15, 11:14 PM
Somebody made a graph that I want to use for a thread of my own, but I don't know how to copy and past it. Could anybody give me a hand? Thanks so much

TuggyNE
2013-06-15, 11:45 PM
Somebody made a graph that I want to use for a thread of my own, but I don't know how to copy and past it. Could anybody give me a hand? Thanks so much

Try quoting the post in question, then copy the code out of the reply box without posting into the new thread box.

Otherwise, link to the graph post here?

CowardlyPaladin
2013-06-16, 08:36 AM
Try quoting the post in question, then copy the code out of the reply box without posting into the new thread box.

Otherwise, link to the graph post here?

Hey that worked, thanks alot :)

CarpeGuitarrem
2013-06-18, 08:49 AM
If you're feeling really adventurous, try and figure out how the code works. Edit the post, and start picking it apart to understand it. Tinkering is fun! :smallsmile:

CowardlyPaladin
2013-06-18, 11:37 AM
Being adventurous isn't in my nature, see the name ;)

Keld Denar
2013-06-18, 05:08 PM
Generally, anything you want to post that isn't text is a picture. Pictures are all posted the same, with the [IMG] tags. Just save the picture (right click + save picture as), then upload it to a pic hosting site like tinypic. That'll give you the URL that you simply imbed in the IMG tags. Done and done.