PDA

View Full Version : What recent accomplishments are you proud of?

AshesOfOld
2013-06-16, 04:38 AM
State the minor, major or cataclysmic accomplishments that you have achieved and are proud of!

I'll start.

I got Baldur's Gate II working on multiplayer! And on a Vista machine! I am playing it with my brother who uses windows 7, and I tell you; it was a bitch to get working. YAY! Childhood memories, go!

theangelJean
2013-06-16, 05:13 AM
Minor accomplishment:

I went to Pilates class six weeks in a row. Last week it was after eating too much chocolate, giving myself a sugar low, and telling myself I was too tired to go. I went anyway. Felt good. Yay for not letting anxiety boss me around :)

Form
2013-06-16, 05:36 AM
Put together my first and only Yakuman hand (three little dragons) in a mahjong match against computer players a little while ago. It's one of those really rare and powerful hands. A minor accomplishment, but it was nice to see those points rolling in.

Serpentine
2013-06-16, 05:51 AM
I got Baldur's Gate II working on multiplayer! And on a Vista machine! I am playing it with my brother who uses windows 7, and I tell you; it was a bitch to get working. YAY! Childhood memories, go!I got so close to finishing BGII, but then I lost my save. Now I'm never going to finish it :smallfrown:

Alas, I'm gonna be a bummer. I haven't really accomplished anything recently :smallsigh: I guess I enrolled in a Grad Dip, but just enrolling isn't really an accomplishment.

noparlpf
2013-06-16, 10:38 AM
I failed a class!

Murska
2013-06-16, 10:41 AM
I finished NCO school and am about to get promoted to what would probably translate roughly as sub-sergeant. Also got the transfer I wanted.

Lycunadari
2013-06-16, 12:39 PM
I finished secondary school with a very good final grade!

CynicalAvocado
2013-06-16, 01:27 PM
i got accepted to one of my first choices of college:smallbiggrin:

now i need to round up the money necessary to be able to attend

warty goblin
2013-06-16, 01:42 PM
I made a batch of BBQ ribs last night that was quite possibly the best thing I've cooked in months. Made from a pig I raised and slaughtered myself, rubbed down in a nice savory dry rub, cooked to where they just melted in the mouth, then basted with some nice and spicy sauce. Add fresh bread, and hell yeah.

Ulysses WkAmil
2013-06-16, 01:45 PM
Major: I was admitted into the Missouri Academy, so now I dont have to go to my last to years of high school!
Minor: Also got 11/16 in a Magic: The Gathering tounament, placing highest among my friends.

Emmerask
2013-06-16, 07:55 PM
I made a batch of BBQ ribs last night that was quite possibly the best thing I've cooked in months. Made from a pig I raised and slaughtered myself, rubbed down in a nice savory dry rub, cooked to where they just melted in the mouth, then basted with some nice and spicy sauce. Add fresh bread, and hell yeah.

Now I am hungry :-/

Drakeburn
2013-06-16, 08:02 PM
Minor accomplishment #1: Managed to walk 5 miles for the first time this summer.

Minor accomplishment #2: Pay my late fee at my local library. It is such a relief that I got that taken care of.

Anarion
2013-06-22, 03:07 AM
Major accomplishment: I just recently graduated Harvard Law School *** laude.

mistformsquirrl
2013-06-22, 03:14 AM

Seriously? <O.O> That's pretty awesome.

----

As for myself... hrm, let me think...

1) My art has recently taken a step up. Best examples I can show are the difference between:

This, my most recent piece of lineart (I'm currently coloring it) (http://mistformsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Request-Paladin-Inks-379291156)

And this:

An avatar I did for Gender Bender week back in February. (http://mistformsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Ari-Rule-63-353148275)

I'm still a long way from 'good'; but the improvement is visible I think.

I'm also proud of learning so many RPG systems in a short span of time; in just the last 3 months I've learned (at least the very basics of):

Star Wars SAGA
Mutants and Masterminds (2e and 3e)
Exalted 2.5e
D&D 4e
Only War

<. .> It's not a huge deal or anything, but anything that gives me more variety of games to play is good.

TheCountAlucard
2013-06-22, 03:36 AM
I'm amused that the thread IMMEDIATELY below this one is titled, "I have managed to stay dry." :smallamused:

Ravens_cry
2013-06-22, 04:49 AM
One thing I have always had trouble with is committing to do something on a daily basis, like school. I tend to get a snowballing shame where I get depressed, don't go, feel bad and depressed about not going , which makes me not go, which makes me feel worse and . . yeah, snowballing is a good word for it.
For the past couple months, I have been taking a course on improving my life skills as well as employment skills.
I have been able to get there every day, rain or shine.
I know that's not much, but for me it is.:smallsmile:

Anarion
2013-06-22, 04:57 AM
I'm amused that the thread IMMEDIATELY below this one is titled, "I have managed to stay dry." :smallamused:

:smallconfused: The guy in that thread is in Calgary where it's flooding like crazy. It's actually reasonably impressive.

One thing I have always had trouble with is committing to do something on a daily basis, like school. I tend to get a snowballing shame where I get depressed, don't go, feel bad and depressed about not going , which makes me not go, which makes me feel worse and . . yeah, snowballing is a good word for it.
For the past couple months, I have been taking a course on improving my life skills as well as employment skills.

I think this is awesome. :smallsmile:

valadil
2013-06-22, 01:58 PM
Benched 280 lbs. Oddly I haven't tried to convert that to a D&D strength score yet.

Vizzerdrix
2013-06-23, 01:15 AM
In 9 1/2 years, I haven't whipped a pallet at any of my many, many bosses!

But some days....... :smallfurious:

AshesOfOld
2013-06-23, 05:53 AM

I know where you're coming from. And it IS a big accomplishment. I hit a hard wall in highschool and it took years just to feel good about myself again. I still struggle with exams in college, and I'm a year behind, but I try not to let it get to me and to keep writing. So far so good, still happy :smallsmile:.

In other accomplishment news, I made a treasure hunt for my girlfriend's birthday, and she was really happy :smallbiggrin:.

Serpentine
2013-06-23, 10:50 AM
I made this (http://imgur.com/gallery/ldJeZbf). I'm pretty durn proud of that (and it's tasty as P:)

Mammal
2013-06-25, 08:43 AM
Major: At the beginning of the month I graduated high school (secondary) with a pretty damn good grade. I also read names during commencement, and I nailed all the really hard ones.

Minor: registered for classes at university, started watching Battlestar Galactica after months of meaning to, made a really good cake for my friend's birthday

Feytalist
2013-06-25, 09:02 AM
A got a new job! And it only took like 7 months.

It's in the line I studied for, in the profession I want to be in. It's in the place I want to be.

The work is great. The people are great. The environment is great. The pay is great.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy right about now. I'm still checking to see if there isn't a fairy godmother fluttering around my head.

Finlam
2013-06-25, 11:06 AM
My god, man. I almost took a bite out of my computer monitor.

Castaras
2013-06-25, 11:15 AM
I got my results, have a plan in place, and I've managed to pull myself out of the downward spiral I was in a few weeks ago.

Pretty major accomplishment. :smallsmile:

Also doing well in sorting out grown up adult things like dealing with estate agents and the such like. Minor accomplishment, but still useful.

warty goblin
2013-06-25, 11:31 AM
My god, man. I almost took a bite out of my computer monitor.

And I didn't even mention desert: homemade shortbread with fresh strawberries and chocolate ice cream.

I saved the grease from the ribs too. It makes for a luscious batch of stovetop french fries, with the seasoning and smokey flavor cooked into the potatoes.

Eldest
2013-06-25, 12:21 PM

Well, damn. Nicely done!

Personally, I got a scholarship (back) so I can actually afford to go to college! So a low major, then.

KenderWizard
2013-06-25, 03:53 PM
A couple of weeks ago I mostly-walked a mini marathon; 10 km (or 6 miles for those of you using imperial). I ran the last few hundred metres. It doesn't seem like much, but I have ME and this time last year I had to rest halfway up a flight of stairs. Now I've got a medal that proves I can go far on my own legs! I've also started weight training.

Also last week I attended my first international conference! I presented a poster, drank lots of free wine and Networked. I started off alone and found new friends!

I feel very Achievemented these days!

FinnLassie
2013-06-25, 04:00 PM
For me this was an extremely huge thing - a week ago I gathered my courage and sent an enquiry about transferring courses at uni.

... Still waiting a response back but hey, I feel like the worst part is over. :smallconfused:

Adumbration
2013-06-25, 04:32 PM
I made to 1800 rating in Scrolls (the computer game) today, which made me 171st on the ladder this morning. Out of approximately 20 000 players, at least, if memory serves.

Mauve Shirt
2013-06-25, 04:35 PM
I got promoted last week!!!

enderlord99
2013-06-25, 09:14 PM
I got promoted last week!!!

Congratulations! Is your shirt blue now?

Dallas-Dakota
2013-06-26, 02:42 AM
Survived exactly 20 years of walking upon this world yesterday. :smallsmile:

And been so busy with life in a good way that I haven't had time to waste on the playground for quite some time.

Castaras
2013-06-26, 04:51 AM
References are being sorted out...

And then I'll be moving into an awesome new rented house for just me and my bf! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee *bounce bounce bounce bounce*

And it'll be the week before the UK meetup so I'll be able to go to that! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :biggrin:

Dihan
2013-06-26, 05:03 AM
I finally finished my application for PhD funding. That was an annoying process but I'm glad it's over with. Now I just need to wait to hear whether I get an interview.

Palanan
2013-06-26, 10:20 AM
Well, not sure how much of an "accomplishment" this is, since it was pure good fortune...but I managed to spot the nest of a fairly rare bird last week, deep in a cypress swamp.

I've been out there most mornings since, watching the mother in her nest. Not sure if the eggs have hatched yet (no peepings that I've heard) but I've spotted the male bringing sizable insects to the nest. Might just be takeout-and-delivery for mom-bird while she incubates the eggs.

I know folks who have studied this species for years, and they've rarely found a wild nest, so I feel mildly proud of myself. Even if it was pretty much blind luck.

:smalltongue:

Eldariel
2013-06-26, 02:05 PM
Finished a lecture course in summer university for the first time ever (been trying for 4 years).

The Succubus
2013-06-26, 02:23 PM
Starting a blog with a koala.

INoKnowNames
2013-06-27, 10:08 PM
I can walk again (broken arm and leg). And I intend to lose 100 lbs by the end of the year; is half a year in the future recent?

Feytalist
2013-06-28, 02:53 AM
Just found out I passed a bitch of an exam. Woohoo

Jon_Dahl
2013-06-28, 03:17 AM
Just found out I passed a bitch of an exam. Woohoo

I'm happy for you! I have to wait for my exam results until 27th of July. I cannot express how anxious I feel, because this exam will decide if I'm eligible for international universities or not, and the certificate that I will receive is for life (it never expires). I'm just biting my fingernails here :smalleek:

But it's great that at least someone somewhere is succeeding.

mistformsquirrl
2013-06-28, 03:38 AM
Just an update; I've finished what I feel is my best piece of art to date recently <^-^>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/mistharm/EldestPaladinFinal_zpsc9a050fa.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mistharm/media/EldestPaladinFinal_zpsc9a050fa.jpg.html)

I still have a ways to go, but I feel like I'm definitely making some progress at this point >_>/

Balain
2013-06-30, 01:33 AM
Finishing off my first year of school (12 months not a couple of semesters) after not being in school for something like 20 years. B's and A's in all exams and assignments. To bad some of my grades when I was dumb and 18 are still being counted towards my average.

Yora
2013-06-30, 04:51 AM
Friday I had my weekly Japanese class in which we learn new chinese characters, and at the beginning we always test how well we learned those from the previous week. This time, I new nine out of the ten that were in the test. That's way more better than in any week before.

Drakeburn
2013-06-30, 06:43 PM
I finally successfully tied my own tie by myself! (twice actually).

Probably tried for months.

But I finally did it!!!

Anarion
2013-06-30, 07:27 PM
Friday I had my weekly Japanese class in which we learn new chinese characters, and at the beginning we always test how well we learned those from the previous week. This time, I new nine out of the ten that were in the test. That's way more better than in any week before.

Congrats on that. Make sure you keep using them regularly. I haven't written anything more than a short letter in Japanese in a couple years now and I'm totally losing all my Kanji.

I finally successfully tied my own tie by myself! (twice actually).

Probably tried for months.

But I finally did it!!!

The real trick is bow-ties (which I still haven't figured out).

Thrawn4
2013-07-01, 04:05 AM
Yesterday I finished my term paper that I have been dragging along for 18 months. Glad it's over :smallsmile:
Now on to the next term paper :smallcool:

Dvil
2013-07-01, 06:38 AM
Just found out I'm in today's newspaper. And for a good thing!

AshesOfOld
2013-07-01, 03:11 PM
I finally started lead climbing again! It's so much fun, but it's been such a hurdle trying to find a decent partner. A good female friend has finally taken a course so she can join me on the wall, so I guess it's more her accomplishment. Ah, well.

Just found out I'm in today's newspaper. And for a good thing!

Did you save the world from the titans and mutated seagulls?

The Rose Dragon
2013-07-01, 03:27 PM
I wrote a song for my cousin's wedding reception, and it was generally well received. I guess that counts?

AshesOfOld
2013-07-02, 06:16 PM
I wrote a song for my cousin's wedding reception, and it was generally well received. I guess that counts?

That totally counts! :smallbiggrin:

Man, I need to get my act together and start accomplishing some major things I've been putting off... But reading you guys' stuff really helps :smallsmile:.

JustSomeGuy
2013-07-03, 01:49 AM
Last week i overhead pressed 100kg, which has been hanging just out of reach for nearly a year; i also took part in a somewhat prestigous shooting competition over the weekend and didn't do too badly.

IncoherentEssay
2013-07-07, 07:34 PM
In early January i upgraded my daily exercise regimen to running 11km (from the 9km/day of previous years). So now i've managed to keep it up for half a year without issues*. Average time of 1h 3min, though i've occasionally managed to run it in just under an hour.

*skipping only 5 days total due to either serious sickness or quaranteed-to-get-sick weather conditions.

Jon_Dahl
2013-07-07, 11:23 PM
I gave a person a name on Saturday, at her own request.

pffh
2013-07-07, 11:27 PM
I became a sort of almost licensed pharmacist (one year left) this spring. What it means is that I work in a local pharmacy and do everything that a pharmacist does and know everything that a pharmacist should know (just my thesis that is left) at about 75% the pay of a pharmacist. But I'm happy and it's always nice when you can help someone.

Now I just need to sit down and decide on a damn thesis in the next 6 weeks. I've narrowed it down to 5 choices but choosing stuff is hard. :smallmad:

Serpentine
2013-07-08, 12:08 AM
I made those wings I was showing off in the You thread, and a friend may be paying me to make a custom pair for him :smallsmile:

smellie_hippie
2013-07-08, 09:40 AM
I survived Archonic Energy... :smalltongue:

Surfing HalfOrc
2013-07-08, 09:56 PM
Took the Gold for my Age Group in a bicycle race. (Over 40) Came in 3rd overall, the young bucks in their mid-30s were pretty tough.

I also got a brilliant zinger off on my nephew. He had just beaten the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time, and was bragging about it on Facebook. He asked what other people had some with their lives lately. I said, "I just raced 45km mountain bike course, shaving over 30 minutes off of my previous time, but good job on that magic castle thingie. Way to uphold the Family Honor." What a Mean Uncle!

For those who haven't played it, the Water Temple is a TOUGH dungeon!

cavalieredraghi
2013-07-09, 03:32 PM
i have finally finished the first chapter of my book.

Talanic
2013-07-10, 08:56 PM
I finally found what looks to be a great writing group. They were able to help me get a handle on what was wrong with the start of my second novel, and I've made some good progress on reworking it. Still a long ways to go...

Grinner
2013-07-10, 09:00 PM
I finally found what looks to be a great writing group. They were able to help me get a handle on what was wrong with the start of my second novel, and I've made some good progress on reworking it. Still a long ways to go...

Well, at least you've got a good start. :smallbiggrin:

Ravens_cry
2013-07-10, 11:02 PM
I can finally see autostereograms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram).
All through my child hood, I tried to see them, but nothing never, nothing. Now, at least sometimes, I can.:smallsmile:

noparlpf
2013-07-11, 06:47 AM
I can finally see autostereograms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram).
All through my child hood, I tried to see them, but nothing never, nothing. Now, at least sometimes, I can.:smallsmile:

Ah, I remember those. A friend of mine is really good at it. I sat staring at the book for like, three hours straight before I got the hang of it. (And it still takes me a few tries.)

Karoht
2013-07-11, 11:43 AM
Finalized some of the songs that will be played at my steampunk wedding in October.

A few teasers...
Isle Theme:
Ducktails Moon Base Theme, Orchestral-Plasma Music
Ceremony Theme:
Sparkster Rocket Knight Adventures Theme, Orchestral-Plasma Music
Our First Dance:
Thunderstruck-Song of Storms Remix by OCRemix. DAT VIOLIN!

Invitations are finally done, they go in the mail on monday. Which has been an uphill battle since early january. They have custom artwork we commissioned from an artist, who then promptly went to hospital when the work was about 90% done, which is why they've been delayed this long.

The rest of my achievements recently have all been video game related.

warty goblin
2013-07-16, 02:08 PM
I ran 8.3 miles last night, which at least 1.3 farther than my previous best. Since the midwest weather has decided to back into Armpit Mode, I was pretty literally dripping sweat by the time I finished.

noparlpf
2013-07-16, 04:49 PM
I survived a ten mile bike ride in 95° heat. I think. I'll get back about that if I'm alive tomorrow.

gawinkittas
2013-07-17, 09:32 AM
I managed to maintain a regular sleeping schedule for a couple of days. :)

EmeraldRose
2013-07-17, 09:37 AM
I am three weeks from finishing the summer term for my graduate program. So far, I have A's in all three classes. :smallbiggrin:

I'm pretty happy about this, as I have also just quit my old job, started a new job, been home with the kids without my husband all summer, and dealt with my Dad having been diagnosed with leukemia. All in the last month.

warty goblin
2013-07-17, 12:31 PM
I am three weeks from finishing the summer term for my graduate program. So far, I have A's in all three classes. :smallbiggrin:

I'm pretty happy about this, as I have also just quit my old job, started a new job, been home with the kids without my husband all summer, and dealt with my Dad having been diagnosed with leukemia. All in the last month.

That's one hell of a month. Grats on your classes, and I'm so sorry about your father.

EmeraldRose
2013-07-17, 01:36 PM
That's one hell of a month. Grats on your classes, and I'm so sorry about your father.

Thank you for both. My dad is getting out of the hospital today! :smallbiggrin: The kids and I were actually on vacation at my parents' when we all found out. My bank account info was also stolen, along with $1100, on the way down there. It was the worst vacation ever.

Also, I've just now successfully made two calls for my new job and I'm officially cleared to work on my own. :smallcool:

Jon_Dahl
2013-07-19, 05:35 AM
This is a really beautiful day. Really, it is.

About eight months ago I signed up for a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English exam. For months I studied like a slave and finally we were in June. I was just a nervous wreck and I just did all I could to prepare myself. On the day before the exam I just had an episode - I cried a lot and felt like the world is about to end. I was just so scared about the whole thing. I had spent a lot of money on that test and preparation, and the certificate is for life. I felt that I had to do my very best for two days, and then I would have a life-long certificate proving my English skills (or lack thereof). I feared that if I failed, the whole process would just start again and I felt it would kill me. I was overly dramatic, of course, but this is how I felt.

When I went to the exam, I was stiff all over. I went to the Speaking part and I felt that I couldn't even speak. I said that "I come from a small rural community", and the Englishman flinched when I said "rural". Then I felt that I would faint right there. Game over. And I wasn't the only one: One girl came out crying from the Speaking exam. She left the place without saying a word. Almost everyone who participated looked like they were enchained Christians waiting for the arena and its lions.

Now that I received the results, I feel like I'm in Heaven: I scored 88 points out of 100, and my grade was A. All the parts (Speaking, Writing, Listening, Use of English and Reading) were graded as Exceptional.

I feel like I could wrestle with a gorilla and run through the Wall of China right now. But at the same time, I feel extremely relieved.

noparlpf
2013-07-19, 07:32 AM
This is a really beautiful day. Really, it is.

About eight months ago I signed up for a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English exam. For months I studied like a slave and finally we were in June. I was just a nervous wreck and I just did all I could to prepare myself. On the day before the exam I just had an episode - I cried a lot and felt like the world is about to end. I was just so scared about the whole thing. I had spent a lot of money on that test and preparation, and the certificate is for life. I felt that I had to do my very best for two days, and then I would have a life-long certificate proving my English skills (or lack thereof). I feared that if I failed, the whole process would just start again and I felt it would kill me. I was overly dramatic, of course, but this is how I felt.

When I went to the exam, I was stiff all over. I went to the Speaking part and I felt that I couldn't even speak. I said that "I come from a small rural community", and the Englishman flinched when I said "rural". Then I felt that I would faint right there. Game over. And I wasn't the only one: One girl came out crying from the Speaking exam. She left the place without saying a word. Almost everyone who participated looked like they were enchained Christians waiting for the arena and its lions.

Now that I received the results, I feel like I'm in Heaven: I scored 88 points out of 100, and my grade was A. All the parts (Speaking, Writing, Listening, Use of English and Reading) were graded as Exceptional.

I feel like I could wrestle with a gorilla and run through the Wall of China right now. But at the same time, I feel extremely relieved.

Hey, congrats. And don't worry, "rural" is a terrible word. I make a face anytime I have to say it because it feels weird to say it.

thubby
2013-07-19, 10:56 AM
25 miles on a bike.
2 hours
*dies*

Arcanist
2013-07-19, 01:25 PM
Minor: I quit using the grand time waster (as I am calling it now), Facebook and as a result I have much more time to do the things that I enjoy like reading, writing, etc. A more tragic note is that I was stupid enough to want to take the Summer off (doing "relaxing things"), but in 6 weeks I can finally get back the pleasure of going back to school! HAZZUH! :smallbiggrin:

Kymme
2013-07-20, 10:13 PM
Today marks day 36 of my "Writing Every Day" challenge. It's been hard sometimes, but as of right now, I've never missed a say. I might not write a novel a day, but something is better than nothing. :smallsmile:

Talanic
2013-07-21, 01:48 AM
My parents went to Burundi to check on the funds they've sent over - things like building wells for schools, stuff like that.

They came back with a number of issues. One was that the schools that they're supporting (and no, neither they nor I am rich by any means) have about forty books per thousand children. That's not just textbooks, that includes the entire school library.

So I managed to talk my boss into running a promotion that will see customers of his pizza parlor getting $2 off if they donate a book to be sent over. It wasn't that hard, but we're getting things in place to start helping out.

Karoht
2013-07-22, 11:59 AM
So I managed to talk my boss into running a promotion that will see customers of his pizza parlor getting $2 off if they donate a book to be sent over. It wasn't that hard, but we're getting things in place to start helping out.
That is most excellent!
Best of luck with it.

AngelSword
2013-07-23, 04:32 AM
I launched a nonprofit organization that uses D&D to raise money for cancer research :smallbiggrin:

Arcanist
2013-07-23, 01:04 PM
I launched a nonprofit organization that uses D&D to raise money for cancer research :smallbiggrin:

How and where do I sign up? :smallbiggrin:

AngelSword
2013-07-23, 03:58 PM
Best place (for now) would be over on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CastlesAndChemo). A website's in the works, but isn't yet finalized.

I'm also doing an event at Gen Con, if you're going. :D

Arcanist
2013-07-23, 05:22 PM
Best place (for now) would be over on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CastlesAndChemo). A website's in the works, but isn't yet finalized.

URRRRRRRRG :smallmad: Waiting for the site to be finished. Eager to see if it goes above and beyond :smallbiggrin:

I'm also doing an event at Gen Con, if you're going. :D

WELL! I just might be in the neighborhood :smallwink:

Handsome Goblin
2013-07-24, 09:06 AM
Just got back from an international soccer camp and the u19 international italian coach was our coach, and at the end of the camp he gave me a really good player review and wanted me to come back longer for next year!

Jon_Dahl
2013-07-24, 09:09 AM
Hey! A new Balotelli! Congratulations Sir/Ma'am!

EmeraldRose
2013-07-24, 07:39 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got done with my program evaluation class! The prof announced that is we have an A, we don't have to do the final paper and we get to be done with class a week early!!!

*dances*