PDA

View Full Version : Ecnad Otatop: Feedback appreciated

beejazz
2006-12-04, 03:39 PM
Hey. It's me. Brand new (okay, the comics themselves are months old... I guess "never before seen on the internet) webcomic. Check it out and tell me what you think. We got two up so far. Updates Wednesdays (and more often later, when I un-break my scanner).

http://comic.druidsofthecoast.com

beejazz
2006-12-08, 09:13 PM
Okay... number three up as of Wednesday. Tried out Comic Sans font (as opposed to illegible scrawling) for the first time.

Check it out. Tell me whatcha think. (please?)

beejazz
2006-12-20, 12:31 AM
New development: Color. The most recent comic is pretty much the style we're goin' with from here on in.

Also, now posts on Mondays and Thursdays. w00t.

Thoughts?

Altair_the_Vexed
2006-12-20, 04:26 AM
I like the Mimic comic! :biggrin:

...but where do I find your other strips? I find it a bit hard to navigate. Need a web-makeover? I know a good designer.

beejazz
2006-12-21, 12:20 AM
There's an archive button to the left. We just had it put up so the archives ain't too pretty...

For now, I think I'll stick with Marty. Things'll look better in another month or two I'm sure (believe me, they've improved in the monthish this stuff's been up). Otherwise, I may have to take you up on that.

Oh, Thursday! Ima be posting this morning.

(Confession: Mimic comic was a friend's idea. She got a sofa that's just way too comfy. It's just not natural.)

beejazz
2007-01-10, 07:12 PM
Boo lateness!
Hooray for the upcoming climax to our first shot at any kind of arc.