PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me with designing characters for a Savage Worlds Superhero game?

Hopeless
2013-06-17, 06:46 AM
Would like some advice on this as I'd like to run this at some stage but need to understand the best way to go about creating characters so when i run this game I can avoid spending a few weeks trying to help those playing this game when they ask the same questions I am now.

I've run Savage Worlds once using a variation of the Sundered Skies setting background and after listening to the Knights of Reignsborough podcast have been seriously looking at seeing how this would work.

So how have you fared at this?

mcbobbo
2013-06-18, 03:45 PM
Would like some advice on this as I'd like to run this at some stage but need to understand the best way to go about creating characters so when i run this game I can avoid spending a few weeks trying to help those playing this game when they ask the same questions I am now.

I've run Savage Worlds once using a variation of the Sundered Skies setting background and after listening to the Knights of Reignsborough podcast have been seriously looking at seeing how this would work.

So how have you fared at this?

Best way as in Herolab? Or something else?