PDA

View Full Version : Help! What is the name of this feat?!?!?!

Myrddin0001
2013-06-17, 03:18 PM
ok I've been looking all over but my google-fu has failed me and I know I didn't make it up. It's metamagic feat that when a living creature is killed by your spell the body bursts into a small spider swarm and attcks the nearest living thing. Where is it??? I've looked in DotU, Aracnomicon, feat compedium, etc.

Venger
2013-06-17, 03:44 PM
ok I've been looking all over but my google-fu has failed me and I know I didn't make it up. It's metamagic feat that when a living creature is killed by your spell the body bursts into a small spider swarm and attcks the nearest living thing. Where is it??? I've looked in DotU, Aracnomicon, feat compedium, etc.

This is not a metamagic feat, but a lesser warlock invocation called "sudden swarm." It is in DotU. it doesn't attack the nearest living thing, you command it mentally as a free action.

What is "aracnomicon" ?

Rijan_Sai
2013-06-17, 03:44 PM
The only thing I can find is Sudden Swarm from DotU. It's a Warlock Invocation, but it does exactly what you are describing. Other than that, I just don't know...

What is "aracnomicon" ?

I'm guessing a third-party "Spider Magic" book.

Myrddin0001
2013-06-17, 03:46 PM
Oh duh! I'm an idiot! that's exactly it! I was convinved it was a metamagic feat. Thanks Guys!

Killer Angel
2013-06-17, 03:48 PM
What is "aracnomicon" ?

Probably one of the "if you can choose, what manual would you like to see printed?"
Mine, for example, would be the "fiendish codex III - mercenary of the Lower Planes". :smalltongue: