PDA

View Full Version : The leviatan Campaing, my players stay away!

pilvento
2013-06-18, 03:48 PM
hello old friends from the playground, last time i was here was a long time ago, but i was busy, i swear! since our former DM lost motivation i took the reins of the group and now im running a 3.5 and its going better than expected.

So far the group is lvl 9, almost 10. and the cap for the campaing will be at lvl 15, if all goes as planned we will finish arround november.

the party is composed by:
Ninja master thrower.
Darning outlaw scarlet corsair
Sacred fist
Darfellan barbarian, who instead of bear warior, we changed the flavour to "shark warrior"

The campaing takes place in an oriental world of small continents, full of pirates and comercial factions. yes, u heard it. ninjas and pirates.

the main plot resolves arround a political insurrection by a group of ninjas but in the end it will all converge arround the leviatan from elder evils. im using almos the entire material in the chapter expet that the one send by the evil cleric to stop the pcs will be the leader of the ninja faction instead of the priest mentioned on the book.

the pcs are now gathering resourses to start a new journey in their new ship, they are recuiting the crew, collecting bounty, items, etc.

i wanted to share my experience with you and hear any story about your oun acuatic / naval / ninja ambush enconters. and if you are interested i can even start a campaing journal in the forum, but you will have to deal with my grammar since this is not my native lenguage XD.