PDA

View Full Version : [3.5/Pathfinder] Help with a Leader Gish.

what the duck
2013-06-18, 04:01 PM
Hello! A friend of mine is starting a game soon, and I've decided I'm taking the roll of Party Leader/Buff, but doing it as a Martial Adept gish.

What I really need help with is my feat selection/maybe a way to do my feats better. Here's what I have so far.

Race: Peri-Blooded (Emberkin) Aasimar (+2 Int, +2 Cha), traded SLA for random roll and got "Natural Flightly Speed 20 (Poor)".
Stats: Randomly rolled, I have 17/15/15/14/14/11 to work with.
Classes: Arcane Duelist Bard/3.5e Crusader/Sublime Chord/Jade Phoenix Mage, not necessarily in that order.

My 'gimmick' I guess if that's the right word (???) is I want to utilize boosting my allies capabilities/keeping team coercion as a leader/tactician type.

I was originally trying to work Combat Patrol/Stand Still/Martial Stance: Thicket of Blades in, but unfortunately I'm not too good at this so I couldn't really figure that out, so what I have so far is.

1: Power Attack
3: White Raven
5:
7:
9: Clarion Commander

Then all my feats after level 9 are open for whatever. I've been toying with taking the Magical Lineage trait with Blistering Invective and then Practical Metamagic and Explosive Spell, just for the fluff that I insult people so hard they get blown back away from me, but that's not something that I -need- worked into the build.

Any help would be appreciated, I'll keep this updated with changes as I figure stuff out on my own.

Thanks in advance. :)