PDA

View Full Version : Dark Days (ICC)

Kolosan
2013-06-18, 06:43 PM
A few years have passed since the big hunt, many was slain, the rest found free havens ontop of tall mountains.
No one had seen it comming, suddently the sky grew dark and creatures of darkness and brutality was everywhere, and before long the ground was red with blood.
Since that day, low hanging clouds have been over the lands, leaving everything gray, only in the safe havens on top of mountains was bathed in light from the sun.
To this day, the clouds have not been gone for a single day, only the bravest few dare leave the safety of the sky cities, in a hope of finding riches in the ruins of the old cities, but few return from their journey.
Today, societies have formed on top of mountains, sky-ships sail across the clouds, creating a safe way of transportation from city to city, for those who can afford it.
One problem have appeared, metal has increased in price, since it has become harder to get a hold of, no one wants to go into mines or below the clouds, so the supply of metal, comes from adventurers, hired to go into mines.

You have been hired along with a small group to go into a mine to obtain a precious metal called Electrum.

After two days of travel, you reach the bottom of the mountain,where the city in which you were is located.
The mine is located half a days travel away.
The clouds is dark and threatens with rain.

Tjallen
2013-06-19, 03:33 PM
Shew, A halfling of some renown, is traveling alongside you. About 3½ feet tall Shew is something of a sight to behold, when not covered in his thick cloak that is. He seems to be strapped with dozens of rocks and other small weapons, sometimes daggers, axes and even small hammers can be seen among his many belts. He has short jet black hair, his blue eyes gleams with the power of the faithful.
Traveling with him further established the idea of a very religious man, his offer of sanctifying your weapons in the name of the Omnisiah before setting off being some of the first words coming from him. Shew shows a grim sense of humor.

"Now we should be there in about half a days time, we should make haste. If the Allfather wills it we can find what we seek today."

andreas601
2013-06-19, 04:22 PM
Zegort Teethsmasher is a big half-ogre. He is about 7½ feet tall. He always got his big greataxe with him and if anyone touch his axe he might not be friendly with them anymore.

"Are you sure little man? Can you move that fast with your tiny legs?"

Tjallen
2013-06-19, 04:27 PM
Shew looks at the half-ogre and replies "The Allfather protects Zegort, if it is his will we will make it before long, if not we will just have to press on."

Anamb
2013-06-19, 04:58 PM
Arken is an elven Girl, she is actually quite average to look at, with long blond hair and fine blue eyes.
Even her clothes is what you would expect an elf to wear, except her armor which is made of very light metal.
You all know this to be a lie, in reality she is a fey'ri who hide her normal form to protect herself from people in the cities who does not understand how she can be good.
She seems to be a bit of a loner and keeps to herself.
You would not think of her as a healer if she didnt say:

"Can we just try and get there without me having to heal you all please?"

Tjallen
2013-06-19, 05:07 PM
Eyeing the elf Shew asks with a tinge of hope in his voice: "You wouldn't happen to have a spell or two you would like to donate to the cause would you? Something deliberating would be best, I have these two spell storing skiprocks you see."

Anamb
2013-06-19, 06:14 PM
"What kind of spells?"
Arken asks
and try to avoid eye contact with the little hafling

Tjallen
2013-06-19, 06:24 PM
"Damaging ones ideally, but almost any offensive spell will do Miss... I'm sorry I never did catch your full name."

Requirements for the spell(s): Targeted spell of up to 3rd level in the weapon. (The spell must have a casting time of 1 standard action.)

Anamb
2013-06-19, 07:01 PM
"Just Call me Arken, but sure i have some small damage spells you can get"
Arken says and reach out waiting for the weapons.

2 * "Inflict Light Wounds" hvis det er fint nok?

Xenomorphen
2013-06-19, 07:07 PM
Thorik is a Dwarf and stands 1,3 meters tall, clad in fullplate and a big steel shield engraved with a hammer in front of an anvil, the same symbol is also on the chest of his fullplate. By his side is his trusty warhammer, looking slighty used, and big enough to break skull and bones.
Thorik also looks slighty tan, althrough it is hard to see if it is because of the sun, or from working in the forges, proberly the latter.
Thorik has a neat long white beard gathered in three seperate cloths designed for this purpose.
As the group reach the bottom of the mountain Thorik says:
"By Moradin I think it's gonna rain, hurry up people, lets get moving."

Anamb
2013-06-19, 07:20 PM
Arken looks at the dwarf and says
"I don't think the earth down here have seen the sun for a few years now, so I really doubt that rain will be our biggest problem"

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 04:58 AM
Shew picks two remarkable skiprocks from his many belts, they seem to be made of steel, however they gleam with various hue of indigo and pink.
As Arken finishes imbuing them with her magic Shew thanks her "That will do nicely Miss. Thank you."

Anamb
2013-06-20, 06:33 AM
Arken just nod and then she starts to change her from
"I'll change into something more comfortable" she says
When she is done 6 sec later, a medium creature with large bat wings, deep red skin and fiery red eyes stand before you, she then takes off and fly 10 feet above you for the rest of the journey.

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 07:29 AM
At the sight of Arken's new form two daggers immediately appear in Shew's hands, apparently drawn from somewhere. Unsure of what to do he puts them back in place.

Listen dc 15:
Shew mutters something under his breath, you can however not make it out.
listen dc 25:
The words seem to be in a beautiful language, clearly not something imagined by mortals.
Celestial:
"Damned demon spawn. May the Omnisiah Protect us."

Anamb
2013-06-20, 07:45 AM
Arken looks Down and starts to speak in a beautiful langue
celestial:
"I dont know this Omnisiah thing but im pretty sure i was hired to protect and heal you"

When she is done she looks at the rest of the group
"Does anyone else have a problem with their healer?"

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 07:59 AM
The world underneath the clouds is gray, the sun starved trees seem to have grown taller, with only very little foliage, and only on the top of the tree, as if reaching up for the sun.

During your travel you see nothing of interest besides a few animals, who seem to follow you with interest, but keeps their distance.

As you arrive, you are met by an old abandoned mine, a ramshackle wooden outhouse stands about 30 feet from the entrance to the mine.
Carved into the door are the words “KEEP OUT!” in Common.

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 08:16 AM
"Forgive me Miss Arken, I was simply taken by surprise by your... appearance. Alas my order does not take kindly to the denizens of the lower planes." although the apology sounds wholehearted Shew does not relinquish his grip of the two daggers.

"Let's end the hostilities until we have the Electrum safely secured and in the city."

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 09:59 AM
"I was not inferring the rain was gonna be a problem, I was simply stating that it is proberly gonna rain.
And my, thats some mighty fine ehmm.. Wings you have there.

Thorik says as he starts working his way towards the outhouse ignoring the "keep out" sign.

When he gets to the outhouse he tries to open the door.

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 10:08 AM
The door opens easily, inside the outhouse is a wooden bench with a hole cut
into it. Flickering orange light shows through the hole, emanating from somewhere deep below.

There is only room for one person inside the outhouse.

Anamb
2013-06-20, 10:14 AM
Arken lands besidd the outhouse and tries to look inside.

"So what now?"

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 10:44 AM
"If people feel like going down the toilet by all means, Im not stopping them, but I think i will use the mines main entrance."

Thorik says as he starts to make his way towards the mine.

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 10:47 AM
"Now? Now we head into the mine." Shew points at the old mine. "If you are done with the outhouse that is."
He then falls in roughly 10 feet behind the dwarf.

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 10:55 AM
Rubble and flinders of rotten wood are piled around the mouth of a 10-foot-wide, 10-foot-high tunnel carved into the rocky hillside.
The floor of the tunnel is covered in loose dust, and the wooden buttresses and crossbeams that support the tunnel ceiling have seen better days.

Anamb
2013-06-20, 11:01 AM
Arken follows Shew and walks rights beside him!
Then she spred out her wings and try to take one of them around him, not so that it is in the way, just for fun.

"Arghh just kidding" she says laughing before takeing her wings down again

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 11:08 AM
Shew whirls around, the daggers in his hands raised for combat, a low growl issuing from his throat.

Upon realizing the intent, he lowers the daggers slightly.

"Please do not do that again Miss Arken, we are in a somewhat inhospitable region and I was ever so close to planting a dagger in your wing. Perhaps we can save the pranks until were back in the safety of the light?"

Anamb
2013-06-20, 11:18 AM
"Alright I'm sorry, you are abselutly right
And I quite like my wings" Arken says

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 11:22 AM
"I presume that is why you only show them when we are days away from civilization, smart choice."

Anamb
2013-06-20, 11:28 AM
"Yes, people in the cities don't get it
I'm not evil but some have a hard time getting past my look"
Arken says sadly

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 11:31 AM
"Well you do look the part of a creature of darkness, and much have been lost. But some day, by the light of the Omnisiah, what have been lost will be reclaimed."

Anamb
2013-06-20, 11:36 AM
"Lets hope so"
Arken says hesitantly

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 11:57 AM
As Thorik continues further into the mine, he looks around while keeping his senses on alert, looking for the precious metal Electrum while using his stonecunning to spot potential weaknesses in the mines basic structure.

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 12:06 PM
As Thorik walks into the tunnel, he does not notice that ten feet inside the tunnel, carved into the floor, hidden under a thin layer of dust, is a tiny rune composed of three Dwarvish letters.

As Thorik steps on the rune, the rune lights up and a loud rumble is heard as the entrance collapse.

Thorik:

[roll0]
Roll Reflex save DC 15
If success take half damage. (18)

Shew and Arken:

[roll1]
Roll Reflex save DC 15
If success take no damage.

The rune (read only if you speak Dwarven!)
The rune says: PAX

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 12:14 PM
Shew instinctively throws himself out of harms way, quickly getting to his feet as the entrance collapses.
Reflex:
[roll0]

Anamb
2013-06-20, 12:18 PM
Arken jumps back to avoid getting traped in the mine
reflex:
[roll0]

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 12:18 PM
As Thorik notice that something is terribly wrong and a part of the mine is collapsing, he jumps forward trying to dodge the rubble coming down from above.

reflex save
[roll0]

10 of the damage goes into my delayed damagepool, and on my next turn I use 1 charge on my amulet of tears which gives me 12 temperary hp, which then absorbs the 10 damage in the pool when my turn ends

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 12:22 PM
The entrance is blocked, but you saw Thorik jump into the mine to avoid being crushed.

Judgeing by the rubble it would take two hours to make a way through.

Anamb
2013-06-20, 12:25 PM
Arken yells
"Thorik are you alright?
Can you hear me?"

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 02:10 PM
After gathering himself Thorik looks around and makes sure that the ceiling wont collapse further, and that he wont get jumped while digging.

"Yes Arken, I am fine, though it seems like I might have put myself in a bit of a cave in.
If you dig from that side, I will dig from this side."

using mountain hammer i dig my way through

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 02:12 PM
After about 40 minutes of hard work, the entrance is clear and it is possible to walk through.

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 02:18 PM
After the entrance is clear Thorik greets him fellow comrades and says:
"Thanks guys, gimme' a couble of minutes, I just need to sit down for a while."

Thorik sits down as he wipes the sweat of his forehead, and gathers his breath, tired from digging his way out of the mine.

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 02:50 PM
"We can wait for five minutes, but then we should start moving through the mine. The sooner we get the electrum the sooner we can get out of the darkness." Shew says in a hushed voice.

Anamb
2013-06-20, 03:43 PM
"Sure, I'm ready when you are" Arken says

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 03:43 PM
After a while when Thorik feels okay again he stands up and says:
"Okay people lets go, and stay close."

Thorik then starts to go deeper into the mine.

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 04:13 PM
As you follow the rail, used for minecarts, you reach a room, around 30 feet before you reach the room, you begin to hear a noice.

"cluck, cluck... bwak"

Upon reaching the door, you see four chicken-like creatures, pecking away at a mine-cart, which have been turned over on it's head.

At a closer look you see this creature has the head and body of a rooster, bat wings, and the long tail of a lizard.
They does not seem to notice you, they just keep pecking away at the mine-cart.

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 04:20 PM
"Demonspawn, let's end them quickly. Miss Arken look out for ambushes until your healing services are needed please." Shew whispers only loud enough to be heard by those around him. Shew then sneaks to within 30 feet of the 'chickens' and throws the first skip rock with a sling he pulled out from somewhere.

If move silently/hide is needed
Hide
[roll0]
Move silently
[roll1]
If surprise round:
Attack with sling:
[roll]1d20+13[roll] (24)
Damage [roll2]
Sneak attack if applicable [roll3]
if two are adjacent [roll4]
Damage 4+3 (7)
Sneak attack if applicable [roll5]

Initiative [roll6]

Anamb
2013-06-20, 04:35 PM
"I know what I'm doing, but please stop calling everything you see for a demonspawn it's quite insulting"
Arken wispers back and gets ready to heal if needed

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 04:44 PM
Thorik draws his trusted warhammer and lift his shield up, as he makes a partial charge at the nearest creature as he yells: ""For Moradin!"

power atk 5 + charge bonus
attack roll [roll0]
if hit.
damage roll [roll1]

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 04:47 PM
One of them fall to the ground after takeing a beating, the rest turns around and looks at you, ready to attack.

Initiative all.

Initiative:

[roll0]

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 04:51 PM
Dropping his sling Shew quickly produces a bunch of skiprocks and sends them flying almost as rapidly as he drew them.

Attacks/Damage:

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

[roll]1d4+3d6+4

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 05:07 PM
Thorik approaches the nearest creature, raises his hammer, as he says:
"Here comes the hammer!"

attack roll
[roll0]

damage
[roll1]

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 05:11 PM
One of them charges Shew (Thorik gets Attacks of Oppertunity)

The other one attacks Thorik.

Thorik:

Attack: [roll0]
If hit: [roll1] + make Fortitude Save

Shew:

Attack: [roll2]
If hit: [roll3] + make Fortitude Save

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 05:15 PM
AoO
attack roll [roll0]
damage roll [roll]1d10+8[roll]

Tjallen
2013-06-20, 05:20 PM
Shew quickly jumps back from the murderous chicken and throws a new barrage of stones at it.

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

[roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]

[roll8]
[roll9]

[roll10]
[roll11]

[roll12]
[roll13]

[roll14]
[roll15]

Anamb
2013-06-20, 05:24 PM
"Is anyone hurt?" Arken ask and stat behind Them all

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 05:29 PM
As only one creature remains infront of he attacks it

Using mountain hammer -overcomes dmg-reduction and hardness
attack roll [roll0]
damage roll [roll1] + [roll2]

If the creature dies Thorik moves to flank the creature attacking Shew.

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 05:31 PM
The Chickens attack both again.

Thorik:

Attack:[roll0]
If hit: [roll1] + Fortitude Save

Shew:

Attack:[roll2]
If hit: [roll3] + Fortitude Save

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 05:41 PM
Fortitude save [roll0]

Full attack
attack [roll1]
damage [roll2]

without power attack
attack [roll3]
damage [roll4]

Anamb
2013-06-20, 05:43 PM
The second Arken discovers that something is wrong with Shew she cast Resurgence on him

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 05:45 PM
Shew is slowly Petrified infront of you, turning him into a beautiful statue.

The other Chicken turns his attention to Thorik, charging him.
The other attacks Thorik Aswell.

Attack:
Damage: Attack: [roll]1d4-2 + Fortitude Save

Attack:
Damage: Attack: [roll]1d4-2 + Fortitude Save

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 05:53 PM
Thorik full attacks the creature infront of him

attack roll [roll0]
damage roll [roll1]

attack roll [roll2]
damage roll [roll3]

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 05:55 PM
The chicken falls to the ground, leaving only one standing, which attacks Thorik.

Attack:
Damage: [roll]1d4-2 + Fortitude Save

Xenomorphen
2013-06-20, 06:03 PM
As the chicken falls to the ground Thorik says: "Moradin damn you stupid bird thingy"

Thorik spins around and attack the only chicken left.

attack roll [roll0]
damage roll [roll1] + [roll2]

Kolosan
2013-06-20, 06:06 PM
The last chicken falls to the ground, leaving an awkward silence, the statue of Shew stands in the room.

XP Gained:

Anamb
2013-06-20, 06:16 PM
"I'm sorry but I can not undo the stone thing,
Do you need healing Thorik?"
Arken says clearly sad about Shew

Xenomorphen
2013-06-21, 04:45 AM
As Thorik looks at the petrified Shew he sighs and with a heavy heart he says: "I am sorry Shew I wish we could do more for you."

Thorik then turns towards Arken and says "I am fine Arken it is just a couple of bruises, nothing to worry about. It is rather our friend here there is in need of a proper burial."

Thorik then starts to dig a grave for his fallen comrade.

Anamb
2013-06-21, 06:42 AM
Arken says
"Let me look at those bruises before i help you with the grave"

Arken use Cure Minor Wounds on Thorik and he gets 1 hp

When she is done she helps Thorik with the grave

Xenomorphen
2013-06-21, 07:05 AM
When Thorik and Arken is finished with the grave Thorik says: "Lets finish this job so we can get back to the city."
As he continues deeper into the mine.

Anamb
2013-06-21, 11:53 AM
Arken stands in front of the grave and starts to speak in a wonderfull language

Celistial:
"I only met you 2 days ago and you called me a deamon spawn but other then that you seemed like a good person
Rest in peace Shew"

Kolosan
2013-06-21, 04:53 PM
You walk to the end of room, where a shaft leads straight down, the shaft is 10ft wide, and of uncertain depth.
Dangling from the ceiling is a rickety lift.
The lift is a simple wooden framework with no walls and a floor made of dusty old planks, fastened to a system of frayed ropes, iron pulleys, and stone counterweights.

There is room for all of you on the lift, but you would have to stand very close.

Xenomorphen
2013-06-21, 05:01 PM
Thorik walks over to the lift and tries to pull the rope holding the lift up, as to see if it will give way, trying to make sure it is safe to use.

"It seems the lift is barely big enough to hold all of us.
Im trying to establish if it is safe to use, and if it is, I think we should go down one at a time, so we do not risk overloading the lift."

Kolosan
2013-06-21, 05:05 PM
Upon inspection you think the lift is strong enough to hold you.

Anamb
2013-06-22, 04:49 AM
"Let me go first, I can see in the dark"

Arken walk to the lift
"Thorik can you get me safely down?"

Xenomorphen
2013-06-22, 09:14 AM
"I think I can get you safely down, but are you sure you want to go down first?
You are not equipped with any weapons, you could end up in an ambush and besides, I see fine in darkness as well."

Thorik then looks down the shaft, trying to see the bottom. Then he picks up a copper coin from his pouch and drops it down the shaft, counting the seconds until it hits the bottom.

Anamb
2013-06-22, 10:20 AM
"Well you do have a point"
Arken stands back and let Thorik do his thing

Xenomorphen
2013-06-22, 03:06 PM
"See you in a bit then"

Thorik goes into the lift and uses it to get to the bottom.

andreas601
2013-06-22, 05:47 PM
Teethsmasher walks to the shaft and looks down as Thorik goes down with the lift.

"You think this thing can hold me?" Teethsmasher says.

Xenomorphen
2013-06-23, 03:46 PM
"Well Mr. Teethsmasher Im not sure, I dont think the lift was built for people your size.
It might be a good idea if you go last, or better yet I have this rope you can use to repel down."

Thorik gives Teethsmasher a 200 feet rope and a grappling hook, and then uses the lift to get to the bottom

Kolosan
2013-06-23, 03:46 PM
Thorik find himself inside a larger room with walls made of stone, it was most likely used to store the mining equipment.

There is three tunnels, but two of them seems to be blocked by rocks.

Xenomorphen
2013-06-23, 04:38 PM
As Thorik exits the lift he looks around for any potential threats before turning around and yells:
"you can come down now guys."

Thorik straps his shield on his arm after having taking it from his back and unsheaths his hammer. Getting ready to go further into the mine when the rest of the party arrives.

Tjallen
2013-06-23, 06:09 PM
From behind, Teethsmasher and Arken hears the footsteps of something heavy coming at them.
Out of the shadows a big orc walks straight up to the pair, a glaive and an assortment of spears on his back. He stands just around 7 feet tall, with various symbols painted upon his chainlinked armor.
"Oi Ya gits, ya fink ya can plunder dis 'ere mine withou' me? I is Gor'gutz 'Eadsmasher, an i wanna be part of dis 'ere lootin party!"
Gor'gutz eyes are covered by a pair of black goggles that does nothing to take the eyes of a tattoo depicting two bloody axe crossing each other that stretches alongside the left part of the orcs considerable neck.
Gor'gutz looks up at the ogre and continues in his broken common:
"You da boss of dis 'ere lootin party, how many teef fer joinin in, boss?"
Gor'gutz pulls out a small bag that seems to be full of teeth in various states of decay.
"five teef enough, boss?"
Gor'gutz looks at the ogre obviously expecting an answer.

Anamb
2013-06-24, 09:22 AM
Arken look at the orc and then turns to the lift and when Thorik calls up, she goes down
Hopeing the someone will take care of the orc problem above

Tjallen
2013-06-24, 10:55 AM
"Oi ya batfing! Fink ya can get all the looten done without ME!" Gor'gutz shouts and then runs after Arken unto the lift.

andreas601
2013-06-24, 03:19 PM
Tries to take hold on the orc as he runs to the lift.

"Me think that this is not a good idea, Mr. Orc. But me like the bag of teeth you got, but I don't really know who the boss is."

Tjallen
2013-06-24, 04:05 PM
Gor'gutz stops as the ogre reaches out his arm.

"Youz tellin me you aint da boss? Den who iz it den? Iz eh down dere?" he says as he points to the hole.

He then scratches his head and looks to be deep in thought, for an orc at least, before continuing.
"Da teef iz for da boss, an not youz ya nob."

andreas601
2013-06-25, 03:05 PM
"There be someone down there, but me not sure if he is the boss."

Teethsmasher seems to be a bit confused about the orc.

"Me think you should go talk with them others who is down in the hole"

Tjallen
2013-06-25, 03:47 PM
"Den why ya stop me from gettin to da boss, ya git?" Gor'gutz says and starts moving towards the lift once again.

andreas601
2013-06-26, 02:54 PM
"I be stopping you because the lift does not look good. You might break it. I be using a hook and rope."

Teethsmasher shows him the grappling hook and the long rope.

Tjallen
2013-06-26, 03:51 PM
"What you talkn bout ya nob? I'mma go over dere" Gor'gutz starts walking over to the lift again.

andreas601
2013-06-28, 04:28 AM
Lets Gor'gutz pass by.
"Be careful"

Kolosan
2013-06-28, 11:21 AM
Thorik

You notice a small blue lizard, stranding on two legs in a corner, near some rubble.
It looks like it is observing you, but only for a moment.
It dives into a hole in the rubble, as the Sound of the lift moveing Down is heard.

You can feel and hear how the ropes start to give under the weight of two people, but you make it down safe.

You are unsure of if the lift can carry the half ogre.

Gor'gutz knowledge check.
this mine is known as the mine of madness, it is Said to be Home of a clan of Dwarf wizards.
The dwarfs disapeared years back, they are said to have been driven mad by a powerful artifact.

((Poster fra iPhone (på arbejde), så undskylder stavefejl og tilfældige store bogstaver))

Anamb
2013-06-28, 11:33 AM
Arken stands to the side so that she wont get a orc on her when he falls down,
then she looks around in the room.
Search check
[roll0]

Tjallen
2013-06-28, 01:41 PM
As Gor'gutz gets down and sees the dwarfs he exclaims:
"You da boss of dis 'ere lootn party?"

Xenomorphen
2013-06-28, 05:13 PM
As Thorik sees the orc, his hand is almost instantly at the hilt of his hammer, but as it approaches, and Thorik sees its weapons are sheathed he says:

"If Moradin wills it so, then so it shall be.
State your name and business orc."

Thorik doesn't look too happy about the appearence of the orc.

Tjallen
2013-06-28, 06:00 PM
"Murdin is da boss? Den ya ain't da boss are ya? I iz Gor'gutz 'Eadhunter. I iz down 'ere to take part in da lootn. I 'ear 'bout a fink dat makez da boyz go even madder, so i came 'ere to find it."

Xenomorphen
2013-06-29, 10:28 AM
"Moradin, and yes Moradin is 'Da Boss' of all things, he is the allfather.
If it is all right with the rest of the group i guess you can join us in our quest, but dont do anything stupid, and remember, i'll be watching you."

Moradin looks at the orc, then looks suspiciously around half expecting that more orcs will come and attack the small group.

Tjallen
2013-06-29, 11:14 AM
"Mordan iz only da boss of ya small ones. Gork and Mork iz da bosses of da orkz."

Anamb
2013-06-29, 01:33 PM
"There is no boss on this mission, and if there were i think it should be the one with most knowledge of this place, so that she could guid us safely through."
Arken says and wait for a bit before asking
"So, do any of you know anything about this place?"

Xenomorphen
2013-06-29, 03:25 PM
"Its a mine, what do you want to know, do you want a lecture on different rock sorts? Lets just get going so we can find the electrum and get back.
We've already lost one soul on this mission, lets not lose anymore.

Thorik says, as he starts to walk towards the only tunnel that isn't blocked.

Anamb
2013-06-29, 04:06 PM
"Well, I just don't think people would hire a group like us if it was a normal mine.
I know that everyone up there are scared of the world below, but if you want something you go and get it unless you know that something is down there."
Arken says and points to the roof
"So yes a lecture on different rock sorts would be lovely so that i would know if something was wrong."
Arken looks at Thorik waiting for him to tell her more about rocks

Anamb
2013-06-29, 04:09 PM
Arken looks around in the mine to learn more about it
[roll0]
Knowledge the planes

Tjallen
2013-06-29, 04:09 PM
"So ya fink i should be da boss on dis 'ere mission ya wierdboy? I knowz 'bout da fink for da orkz. Good finking wierdboy!" Gor'Gutz says in respons to Arkens statement.

"Also ya gitz never told me ya names, 'cept for da ogre."

Anamb
2013-06-29, 04:12 PM
"I'm Arken
I'm the healer, stay safe so that I wont have to use all my powers on you"
Arken says with a little smile on her lips

Tjallen
2013-06-30, 08:32 AM
"Safe? In dis 'ere mine? I fink you be in da wrong place for safe."

Xenomorphen
2013-06-30, 11:07 AM
"We were hired to get the electrum in this mine, lets do that.
As far as I see, nothing is 'wrong' with the construction of the mine, nor the rocks and stone it is built of.
The reason that it is us who are here is because people is afraid of going anywhere where the sun dont shine, and our employers obviously have the money to hire others to do it for them.
So yes it is not 'safe' here, if you wanted safe you should have stayed in the city.
Lets get going and stop wasting our time stading here and yapping all day."

Thorik once again start moving towards the only tunnel that isn't blocked. He draws his shield and hammer ready for whatever is on the other side of the tunnel.

Tjallen
2013-06-30, 11:32 AM
"So me being da cunningest i be da leader. Let's go ya gitz." Gor'gutz draws a cruel looking barbed guisarme and follows the dwarf.

andreas601
2013-06-30, 11:48 AM
Teethsmasher is still by the hole with the rope and hook. He tries to place the hook into the ground and looks if it seems secure enough before climbing down the rope.
"Guys! Wait for me"

Climb check:
[roll0]

Anamb
2013-06-30, 12:43 PM
Arken draws her Healer’s kit and try to look as if its normal for healers,
before she follow her friends

Kolosan
2013-06-30, 01:26 PM
After walking for about five minutes, you approach a room.
The enormous, square room has smooth, brick-lined walls and a 20-foot-high ceiling festooned with thick cobwebs. The floor is littered with tools and mining apparatus.
More than a dozen (15 Total) animated dwarf skeletons wander about, pushing wooden mine carts, rolling barrels, and performing other chores under the supervision of a skeletal dwarf standing on a barrel and carrying a diamond-tipped pick.

Combat Grid.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i4ilaq&s=5

Tjallen
2013-06-30, 03:31 PM
"Looks like you get a chance to prove yourself in the eyes of Gork and Mork, dwarf." Gor'gutz says with a wicked grin. "Wyrdboy ya got anyfing to help me fight dem skellies, i only got ma choppa!" he says, addressing Arken.

Anamb
2013-07-01, 05:03 AM
"Thou shalt not live on in the shadow of life you are living now!"
Arken says looking at the skeletons and stand her ground until needed

Xenomorphen
2013-07-01, 01:58 PM
"Lets hold our ground here so we don't get surrounded and have a way to fall back."

initiativ
[roll0]

maneuvers
[roll1]
1,2 = Maneuver: Douse the Flames
3,4 = Maneuver: Mountain Hammer
5,6 = Maneuver: Shield Block
7,8 = Maneuver: Revitalizing Strike
9,10= Maneuver: Defensive Rebuke

andreas601
2013-07-01, 04:27 PM
Looks at all the skeletons and and you can see how he just wants to charge into them, but stands back because the others says so.

"Why can't we just smash them?"

Tjallen
2013-07-01, 04:57 PM
"We don't charge 'cuz da dwarf is 'fraid of dem skellies. All dem pinkskins are so unorky." Gor'gutz says while nonchalantly leaning on his glaive.

Initiative is one.

Kolosan
2013-07-02, 06:35 AM
After getting ready for combat, you realise none of them seem to have even noticed you yet.

Tjallen
2013-07-02, 08:07 AM
"Ya gitz just gonna stand 'round and let da skellies ignore ya?"

Xenomorphen
2013-07-02, 09:31 AM
"Okay folks, they havn't noticed us yet. What I propose we do is that we try to take on the group of skeletons to the right first, teethsmasher stay at my right side and start smashing. Orc 1st priority is to keep the healer safe, if you can, try to keep the skeletons from flanking us. Arken buff and healing for whoever needs it. Any objections?"

Anamb
2013-07-03, 06:46 AM
"Yes, they do not look like somone who wants to fight
Just look at them, they havent even seen us"
Arken says and try go get through the people in front of her

Tjallen
2013-07-03, 07:16 AM
"I stay wif da wyrdboy? What if she blows ma 'ead up?" Gor'gutz keeps his glaive at his side, but seems to acknowledge the dwarfs plan with a nod.

andreas601
2013-07-03, 09:44 AM
Teethsmasher gets to the right side of Thorik and stand ready to charge into the group of skeletons. He just waits for a signal it seems.

"Whenever you guys are ready"

He holds his greataxe in his hands and looks towards the group of skeletons and can't wait to destroy them with his axe.

Anamb
2013-07-03, 11:36 AM
Arken shapes back to her elven from, so that she can get past the two people stranding in from of then, she reach out her hand to stop teethsmasher from attacking.

"Why fight Them?"

She carefully walkes up to a skeleton, ready to hurt it if it tries anything!

"Hello, can you hear me?"

Tjallen
2013-07-03, 11:57 AM
Stunned the orc looks at Arken and says: "Are you completely out of your mind, it's the undead! Don't you know what happened to Thium'vir? it was a great city with more than two-hundred-thousand inhabitants, got burnt to the ground by a single necromancer and his army of the dead, in a matter of hours, not a single person was left alive! The undead are a blight on our world, they cannot be reasoned with. I can't let you go over there."

Anamb
2013-07-04, 06:41 AM
"Well have you ever met Them before?
And do you know for sure at they cannot be reasoned with?
I think we sould try, i do not like killing Them just cause we didnt try anything else, if they do want to fight you can kill them."
Arken says and move into the room
(If no one stops her ofc)

Tjallen
2013-07-04, 07:28 AM
"Are you daft woman? It's undead, they are literally animated pure evil. They are anathema to all living things." Gor'gutz put his guisarme out in front of Arken in a manner that says 'No further'.

Anamb
2013-07-04, 08:47 AM
"They might just be lost ghosts"
Arken says and tries to move Gor'gutz's guisarme

Tjallen
2013-07-04, 11:02 AM
Gor'gutz looks at the dwarf with an expression of complete shock, and then back to Arken: "The skeletons are ghosts? Really? You know what? Go ahead." He then removes the guisarme from Arkens part, and steps back, Sighing quietly.

Xenomorphen
2013-07-04, 02:16 PM
Thorik looks back at the orc and says.

"Dont look at me, I think all undead are evil and should be laid to rest.

Thorik then looks at Arken and says:

I think thats a bad idea Arken, but if you dont believe me, go ahead and test your theory, just know that I warned you."

Lastly Thorik looks at Teethsmasher and says:
Be ready to follow my lead mr. Teethsmasher.
As Thorik gets ready to attack if any of the skeletons attack Arken.

Anamb
2013-07-05, 04:44 AM
"Thanks, and I do know that they might be evil but lets give them a chance before killing them"
Arken says and gets ready to cast a spell if any skeletons attack her before she moves slowly into the room

Arken is ready to cast Cure Light Wounds

Kolosan
2013-07-05, 10:55 AM
As Arken enters the room, none of the skeletons seem to react, though the foreman seem to follow her movement with his head.

The skeletons keep working.

Anamb
2013-07-05, 02:05 PM
Arken looks at the foreman and bows her head
"We do not wish to fight"

Tjallen
2013-07-06, 04:05 PM
Gor'gutz once again leans on his guisarme, expecting something horrible to happen to the wyrdboy.