PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a wildman, please?

gurgleflep
2013-06-18, 07:39 PM
Hey everybody, I'm going to be in a new campaign soon and would like to get some help with the build. I'm going to be playing as a gnoll using the racial progression levels from Races of the Wild or a drow using their progression levels (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/sp/20040213a) but other than that we're mostly using core, but additional WotC books, homebrew and third party sources are allowed on a case-by-case basis.
How would a drow work though? I'm going to be starting off as a level 2 (I missed the first couple days of play but we all level at the same time) and drow don't have any racial hit die.

Anyways, I'm needing some build help. I'm wanting to go with a wild-man theme so either straight barbarian or barbarian/ranger, but I'm open to any and all suggestions. No multi-classing penalties and we don't have to use favored classes, so we can play pretty much whatever we want.

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask - I'll answer what I can. Thank you all for the help!