PDA

View Full Version : Ranged touch tactical feat

kefka2020
2013-06-18, 07:55 PM
I was browsing either 3.0 or 3.5 material a short while ago and saw a Tactical feat which included "Gives a +2 cumulative to-hit bonus on ranged-touch attacks for each round that you use one" or something along those lines. If you know this feat, or something similar to help a cheesed out binder/metaphysical/sorc hit more often with his cheesed out lasers, let me know.

HalfQuart
2013-06-20, 04:57 PM
I seem to remember something (feat, spell, item, dunno) that gives a cumulative benefit for overcoming SR if you keep making or failing checks from round to round. (So in other words I remember none of the details.)

Roguenewb
2013-06-20, 08:45 PM
Look in Complete Mage, I believe its along the lines of Battlecaster X

tyckspoon
2013-06-20, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure which feat you're thinking about, but I do have a spell suggestion - if you don't already have it, look into Seeking Ray from Player's Handbook II. Only level 2, so it's fairly easy to apply metamagics to, deals some damage on its own, ignores cover and concealment on the target (so it can serve as a blast spell in a pinch if you run into something that's mucking around with miss chances).. and the kicker is after you hit with it you get +4 to hit with your other rays against that target.

Xervous
2013-06-20, 10:40 PM
Spell Rehersal: Races of the Dragon

cast a spell, spend a move action, cast the spell again and get cumulative +2 to attack roll.