View Full Version : Draconic Relic

Blackhawk748
2013-06-20, 08:02 PM
Ill be playing a Neutral Evil character in an upcoming campaign and i want a Relic that he will be seeking (and probably using the party to get). I've got the name, The Rod of the Dragon King, and at least 1 power, 1/week the wielder may summon one 20 HD Twilight Guardian under their control. Honestly thats all ive got right now and im open to any Dragon related ideas.

The fluff behind this thing is that it was wielded by a Dragon King (duh) who used it to help him subjugate other dragons, my character wants it so that he can help his master, an Ancient Black Dragon who is well on his way to becoming a demigod

Gildedragon
2013-06-20, 08:23 PM
This strikes me as belonging in the homebrew section.
I would advice that you ask your DM about items such as this: plot affecting items are their prerogative after all. Overall I think it likelier they craft something they see as suitable for their campaign.

Blackhawk748
2013-06-20, 08:37 PM
My DM knows and he said that i should just make it, as its entirely possible i may never actually get it, and its just part of my backstory, he said he probably wouldn't use my boss, but its nice to have a bad guy ready to go