PDA

View Full Version : Character History? Creation? 1st-Level? Feats

Thorvaldr
2013-06-20, 08:49 PM
I could only be remembering this from Neverwinter nights, but in D&D 3.5, are their Character Background/History/Whatever-I-actually-Mean feats that you can only take 1st level? And if so, what source-book are they in? Or where/what are they? For the life of me I can't find them except in Neverwinter Nights descriptions. Thanks!

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2013-06-20, 09:03 PM
I think you're talking about the Forgotten Realm regional feats, most of which are found in Player's Guide to Faerun, though there are some decent choices in Races of Faerun, Unapproachable East, and many other FR books. There are a few non-FR feats that must be taken at 1st level, such as Dragonwrought and Able Learner, but the bulk of what you're looking for is from PGtF.

Thorvaldr
2013-06-20, 09:58 PM
Faerun! Thank you, I don't have those... so I didn't look there. Apparently I have some research/possible purchasing to commit. Thank you!

Psyren
2013-06-20, 10:32 PM
Neverwinter Nights has a number of Faerun-only things, since that's where it's set.

Traits are also a form of "first-level only feat" - those are on the SRD. They're on the weak side, but are free at least.