PDA

View Full Version : Sylvari?

Hanuman
2013-06-20, 10:53 PM
Any homebrew on the Sylvari from GW2? There's a rare dnd class which is similar but it doesn't have the pale tree fluff and such.

Also, why no search function? :S

LOTRfan
2013-06-21, 06:12 PM
The search function was disabled to help the website run smoother. For future reference, if you go to google and type "site:giantitp.com" before you put in what you are looking for, you'll only get results from this website. I found it extremely useful after I was informed of this, to the extent that I would use that method even when the search function was still operating.

Lappy9001
2013-06-21, 06:32 PM
Not much, but I found one for ya, can't attest to how accurate it is, though:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sylvari&rlz=1C1AVSA_enUS522US522&oq=Sylvari&aqs=chrome.0.57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Waker
2013-06-21, 06:37 PM
I am only somewhat familiar with the Sylvari through a friend who plays guildwars. The closest things I can think of race-wise are Killoren from Races if the Wild and the Adu'jas from Dragon #317. The first is a fey and the second is a humanoid plant race.

Hanuman
2013-06-21, 06:49 PM
I am only somewhat familiar with the Sylvari through a friend who plays guildwars. The closest things I can think of race-wise are Killoren from Races if the Wild and the Adu'jas from Dragon #317. The first is a fey and the second is a humanoid plant race.

I remember adu'jas, that might be a good place to start, thanks.

I've got some pictures and the ideas but I'm working on a huge 3.P baseclass right now that isn't even to the WiP stage (it's mechanics are so complicated I've spent months making just the two main class features, let alone the others.)

I'll be working in Sylvari into it, it's called the Dreamer ruleset for now and works with planar handbook dreamscape, gramarist semi-planes, evolutionist concepts of character building/swapping, and ozodrin inner-plane and mutability.
At the same time, with full fluff.