PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Starbarian?

ABEW19043
2013-06-21, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking of how I could properly make Killgar in 3.5, mostly to annoy my DM.

Any ideas?

Also, for those who don't know what Starbarians are,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOuNeX9kmWw

Killgar is the big one with the Lightning Sword

Bromidrosis
2013-06-21, 11:11 PM
So...he's basically just a regular barbarian...in space? You can give him the fancy greatsword for a little extra gold I'm sure (it'll probably have to be masterwork but still), and even describe your light armor based off his.

marcielle
2013-06-21, 11:31 PM
Use 'pieces' armor so you don't have a breast plate, wield the biggest sword you can and don't dump Int. Killgar and Hogstrong have actually come up with pretty impressive solutions to their problems. Or maybe everyone in their universe is ultra stupid. Everything else is just being the Killgar.

See if you can get a Hogstrong to go along with you. An orc would look pig enough but a halfer with strong orcish side might suffice. He'll need an axe with a wand chamber of magic missile inside or something else to emulate the gunaxe and lots and lots of warpaint.

You don't have to be an actual human barbarian to be Killgar. Goliaths and half giants are pretty cool races. And a Warblade is outright one of the best martial classes. Remember, you can't spell Killgar without Kill. So you gotta get real good at killing.

p.s. don't forget to request that your armor be lined with fur. Also, don't make it too obvious you want to piss of the DM. Remember, reincarnation can be cast by enemies so that you end up a kobold.