PDA

View Full Version : some kind of cold-forge-smith master!

Ketiara
2013-06-22, 05:56 PM
Ok somm month ago, someone on this forum made a thread about awesome encounters. And you posted your groupe and what you were about to do or what you needed as a DM... I know this guy was banned for some reason. This is all to clarify who this guy is and the thread he was OP for.

In one of his awesome encounters he refered to a smith, that was connected to his forge and had some awesome powers he could use due to his smith weapons...And also he was kinda immortal because when he was vanquised he spawned at a forge xxx yards away. Can anyone help me, what is the name of this monster, and where do I find it? or was it a creation of the guy doing these awesome encounters?

BowStreetRunner
2013-06-22, 06:43 PM
If you can provide a link to the original thread, that would be helpful. (In case you do not know where to find it yourself anymore, try a google search beginning with "site:giantitp.com" and play around with a bunch of keywords you remember from the post.)

mattie_p
2013-06-22, 06:55 PM
Working on it. I know the thread you are talking about. The poster's username is Rejakor.

Ketiara
2013-06-23, 02:23 PM
Working on it. I know the thread you are talking about. The poster's username is Rejakor.

I cant find it anywhere! but im really bad at this interwebz, I hope you have better luck! and thanks in advance!