PDA

View Full Version : True Neutral Casting PRC Psionics

CyberThread
2013-06-23, 05:40 PM
So if we used the total exchange rule set, that has PSI count as spells and such for resistance and anti magic zones. If we went a step further and said that 3rd level psionic counted as 3rd level casting. What PRC's would you take with your psion with this new possibilities?

Kuulvheysoon
2013-06-23, 05:43 PM
So if we used the total exchange rule set, that has PSI count as spells and such for resistance and anti magic zones. If we went a step further and said that 3rd level psionic counted as 3rd level casting. What PRC's would you take with your psion with this new possibilities?

Would they count as arcane, divine or both?

Flickerdart
2013-06-23, 05:46 PM
Cerebremancer. :smallbiggrin:

If you change the rule to say that you can't take two sides of a theurge with the same class, put Ardent or something on the other side. PP pools merge, so you have double the endurance with minimal investment.

erikun
2013-06-23, 07:46 PM
I'd be tempted towards an Ultimate Magus, although I'm not sure that it's usefulness will really mean much beyond being dual-progression.

Magic/Maneuver classes - Jade Phoenix Mage and Ruby Knight Vindicator - would also be high on my list, as I like both ToB and Psionics.

CyberThread
2013-06-23, 10:38 PM
Would they count as arcane, divine or both?

entertain me and pick one