PDA

View Full Version : Which OOTS character are you most like?

Vindemiatrix
2006-12-05, 06:50 PM
I was just wondering...what OOTS character are y'all most like?

I'm kind of like a male equivalent of Haley...I hide things from people way too much, and have certain other personal quirks that are similar to hers.

roscoe
2006-12-05, 06:58 PM
uhm second to vote in the poll. I am mostly like Xykon... I like evil and destruction!!!

Shadow of the Sun
2006-12-05, 07:03 PM
V. I am physically weak, very intelligent, very very very arrogant, I long for power, I am growing my hair long, I like using long words, I am very perspicacious, I love the colour purple and finally, I have relatively bad social skills.

Norenche
2006-12-05, 07:12 PM
I'd probably be the sex defined equivalent of V. I'm also weak, but with lots of ideas in vengance (I don't know if it's correct)

Maerad of Pellinor
2006-12-05, 07:33 PM
:vaarsuvius:, no question. For most of the reasons already posted, also I love the supernatural and wish that I could achieve absolute arcane power :smallwink::smallbiggrin:. I almost always play a wizard or sorcerer when I'm roleplaying, and I love elves.

bladesmith
2006-12-05, 07:40 PM
Probably Roy. A fighter with some brains to boot that loves big weapons.

EDIT: Before anyone says anything, no I'm not compensating for anything.:smalltongue:

Maratanos
2006-12-05, 07:47 PM
Merge, merge, merge, merge with the other thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26572)!

mustafa
2006-12-05, 09:45 PM
Durkon, because I am level-headed, people often have trouble understanding me, and I am afraid of trees

Felinoid
2006-12-05, 11:04 PM
The last one had Shojo too. *pouts*

Brickwall
2006-12-05, 11:07 PM
I am Roy's brain in a frail body. I get annoyed easily with stupid or otherwise defective people, I can't stand people who are just plain ol' stick-in-the-ass-people, and I think armored warrior chicks are hot.

dragoncmd
2006-12-05, 11:50 PM
as much as I'm embarrassed to say it...

Elan *breaks down crying*

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-12-06, 12:25 AM
As long as we're running repeat threads, I can run repeat answers. :smalltongue:

Since people seem to enjoy my shticks when I do this, I'll let the characters speak for me. :smallsmile:

:roy: Look, I can only explain this so many times before I need to suppress the urge to throw you off tall buildings. So, before you start forcing me to make sanity checks, listen and learn, then do what I say.

:vaarsuvius: My general mastery of the vernacular may overwhelm the diminutive minds of the masses that wander the material plane in a fruitless effort to establish a definition behind their existence, but I can assure you that I am not truly this verbose when *clears throat* "tawkin' wit my homies."

:durkon: Aye, I bin givin' advice t'those who need healin'. Alas, I dinnae rely on WWTD, but rather, "what kind o' Jewish guilt kin I apply that'll make them do tha right thing?" As fer me challenges o' being vertically challenged, I bin wonderin' when 5'8" became "short."

:elan: Sing, sing, sing alternate words to established music that make little, if any, sense. There's also rumor that I can tell a good story.

:haley: While I have no decent theiving skills, I've been told I have great capacity to be cute at times. Tee hee!

:belkar: Look...Just because I *want* to stab people in the eye doesn't mean I *actually* stab people in the eye.

:nale: My various plots and schemes are only limited by resources. But I will have my revenge, my friends. Oh, yes! I *will* have my revenge!

:sabine: People without an ounce of evil in them, raise your hands!

:thog: bor like puppies. but bor have kitty right now. bor loves kitty. kitty thinks drawstrings on bor's shorts are evil and tries to kill them daily.

:xykon: Given enough time, I would share my "I'm running for Dread Lord Emperor in 2008" speech. I mean, consider one of my campaign issues:the benefits of one punishment for all crimes: death. You're a murderer? You die. Theivery? You're dead. Broken tail light on your car? Shot on sight. It has its merits if you give it some thought.

:redcloak: Sir? I'm sure these people would love for you to go on and on about the changes you'd make in the United States if you were "elected" Dread Lord Emperor, but you'd take up the entire forum.

:xykon: Shut up, Redcloak.

:redcloak: Very good, sir.

:mitd: *sigh* Lonely. Lonely, lonely, lonely. I wonder if there's anything left in the fridge to eat?

:roach: (to me) Look, you sick puppy. We sneak into your apartment because it's warm in here and getting cold out there. Giggling while your cat plays Soccer with us is just mean. Coming at us with a lighter and a can of Lysol is demented in so many ways that I can't even find a proper place to begin. So if you don't want our company, smash us with a newspaper or something and get it over with. Okay?

I believe that covers the available icons. Except for Miko. I have little in common with that "stick up the butt" paladin. :smalltongue:

Kamakazee_Gnome
2006-12-06, 02:56 AM
:miko: Rar! You habe been caught doing something mildly dishonest! Smiting in 10...9...8...

This sounds a lot like me. My usual response to immoral behaviour is to attack the offending object (or person, occasionally)

Oh, and isn't this a duplicate thread? <insert rant on the topic, possibly with smiting of the thread involved, here>

Prince_Rohan
2006-12-06, 11:19 AM
Roy. Definately Roy.:roy:

I'm goal oriented and constantly flustered and caught off guard by the folly of those who surround me.

That and the ghost of my dead father follows me around trying to send me on stupid quests...the wanker.

pita
2006-12-06, 11:27 AM
I'm a smart elan.
Completely tactless, witless in most situations.
However, I be brilliant.

Amon Star
2006-12-06, 11:32 AM
:redcloak:, but with a hint of :vaarsuvius:.

Sam de Cheese
2006-12-06, 11:40 AM
im not really like any of them, except maybe Elan, i come out with random ****, and i spose im a bit like hobgoblin #154. Who are Zz'dtri Yikyik?

ThorFluff
2006-12-06, 11:49 AM
A mix of Elan and Roy
My mind is completly scatterd, though brilliant when focused.
I have the attentionspan of a goldfish, im good with speeches, writing and theatrics. I stumble ahead in life with no direct ambition, though when i see a goal and go for it I charge ahead with fierce determination. I'm knowledgeable on most things, kind and light spirited, unless ofcourse when you piss me off, in which case i will totally loose it and break skulls.
I love a good song and a twohanded sword.
I try hard to make my father proud, not to avange him (like roy), but because i admire him and his ideals (like elan does his mother)

No matter how you read this it's so both Elan and Roy, but since i like my painting, storywriting, fooling around, charming and Naive side the most, i'm voting elan.

Dalenthas
2006-12-06, 11:53 AM
IRL, I'm most like V. I'm a very intelligent person, but when it comes to actually planning things, I usually end up taking the direct approach. :vaarsuvius: could easily use other means to solve his/her problems, but usually just blows them up anyway.

Vindemiatrix
2006-12-06, 09:16 PM
Oh, and isn't this a duplicate thread? <insert rant on the topic, possibly with smiting of the thread involved, here>

:smallfrown: But I didn't know! *Sobs*

twerk_face
2006-12-06, 09:50 PM
V, if only cuz i talk to much.

ABChristine
2006-12-06, 09:50 PM
I am most like Haley, although I have a lot of Elan's quirks

skipalways
2006-12-06, 10:02 PM
I guess I feel the most like Roy for the simple fact that I tend to try and ignore the inane antics of my cohorts most of the time.

My cohorts would probably describe me as Elan.

:)

JMalone
2006-12-06, 10:29 PM
I'm some sort of b*stard crossing of Elan and Roy. Namely, I'm a fairly intelligent bruiser who happens to have the emotional age of a five year old and occasional bouts of childish intelligence.

Frankly, I blame gnomes.

There's also the Elan part of me that'll go to ridiculous lengths to help my friends, especially my cute female friends, up to and including breaking out of prison all dramatic-like.

The Prince of Cats
2006-12-07, 06:48 AM
Elan and V, since I have intelligence and charisma. I just paid for it by making Wis my dump-stat.

The Vorpal Tribble
2006-12-07, 10:43 AM
In some ways I'm so much like Roy its scarey, especially with the only true way we can manage to find to properly express our opinion of the idiocy of the world is through deep and heartfelt sarcasm.

Btw, whats up with folks comparing Elan and Brilliance. THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE!

XtheYeti
2006-12-07, 11:10 AM
Hmmm,:thog: with the inteligence and arogance of :vaarsuvius: and the endless patient desire to kill the idiots i hang out with but love just the same of:roy: combine with the desire to rule the multiverse for eternity of:xykon:... in the end i am just plain me

Amon Star
2006-12-07, 11:44 AM
Who are Zz'dtri Yikyik?

Two of the origonal Linear Guild. Zz'dtri was the Drow Wizard dragged off by the Lawyers. Yikyik was the Kobold turned into a hat by :belkar:.

Martok
2006-12-07, 01:36 PM
I voted that I'm most like Redcloak, although I'm a lot like Vaarsuvius too. I'm also a bit like Roy, Elan, and Durkon as well. (And yes, I realize that probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :smallredface: )

Telonius
2006-12-07, 01:52 PM
I work in a cubicle; Redcloak it is. I have a dash of Celia though; I'm kinda flighty and am good at winning arguments.

Tornek the Unhygenic
2006-12-31, 02:05 PM
Im most like :elan: because im always a bard and im not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Weebl
2006-12-31, 07:27 PM
I am a pint sized serial killer! Yes! I'm most like Belkar!

fngkestrel
2007-01-07, 04:44 PM
Durkon, without a doubt.

Commited to my team, constantly healing.

Khantalas
2007-01-07, 04:47 PM
Eugene.

I'm knowledgable and smart, but I also tend to be selfish, driven in stupid stuff and very talentless in social interactions.

Lizard
2007-01-07, 04:51 PM
Xykon. An Undead sorceror, leading giant army of hobgoblings/zombies, who has tendency to kill everything around him and is within grasp of world destruction.
Yep, that sounds just like me.

Skippy
2007-01-07, 05:27 PM
I'm a male version of Haley. I am also greedy and.. Why deny it? I also have my multiple imaginary selves with whom I speak constantly, specially when I have an emotional problem. I hope that everything turns out fine, at least for her. I haven't got a chance. That's why I cheer for her all the time. I see in her all i'd like for me...