PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Storage

chrisgray86
2013-06-24, 12:38 PM
Hey guys I am looking for a little help.
I am playing a 4th level dragon born knight my story is as follows, I was a dwarven blacksmith who's village was sacked and I was nearly killed because I didn't have any weapons near me to fight back with. A silver dragon found me and saved me and turned me into a dragon born knight. He trained me to fight and taught me the knightly code he said that I was free to search for the group that sacked my village and to explore the world until such time as bahamut called me back to fight. So part of my character is that I collect as many weapons as i can carry but i am looking for a better way to keep them. I saw some eldritch magic tattoos that could store weapons in a tattoo (I really like this idea) but my DM says its not impossible to find in our world but its going to be damn hard are there any other ways that I could store weapons that I could have easy access to and could possibly use them in a fight.

BowStreetRunner
2013-06-24, 12:44 PM
Retrieving any item from a Haversack (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#handyHaversack) is a move action, which makes storing various weapons handy.
A Lesser Crystal of Return allows you to use a move action to to call the weapon to your hand from up to 30 ft away.

Gildedragon
2013-06-24, 02:14 PM
There's the cloak of weaponry and ring of arming as options, or wand bracelet

Emperor Tippy
2013-06-24, 04:34 PM
Gloves of the Master Strategist from Ghostwalk. Gloves of Storing + 1/day True strike except only 3K GP. Great way to be always armed. Especially since MIC lets you dump your Dex booster onto them without issue.