PDA

View Full Version : Help finding character race needle in haystack

hirojinbrodie
2013-06-24, 09:52 PM
I am trying to find a race that is mouse like but lacking that certain, furry nature. Large eyes, long fingers, short nose, big ears, halfling like but with lighter build. All things are open including dragon mag and dungeon mag. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Rubik
2013-06-24, 09:58 PM
Is this a specific race you're after that you remember, or do you just want the fluff? Because refluffing a Small race would work for the latter.

hirojinbrodie
2013-06-24, 10:01 PM
could rework one but would rather find one with those characteristics. I am a DM and a player was wanting to playing a character inspired on those characteristics. Like I said anything is open. Just looking for ideas, even if they are only to inspire some reworking into what I am looking for.

BowStreetRunner
2013-06-24, 10:03 PM
Jermlaine from MM2?

Waker
2013-06-24, 10:04 PM
The closest thing that comes to mind is the Nezumi from Oriental Adventures.

Rubik
2013-06-24, 10:05 PM
could rework one but would rather find one with those characteristics. I am a DM and a player was wanting to playing a character inspired on those characteristics. Like I said anything is open. Just looking for ideas, even if they are only to inspire some reworking into what I am looking for.Gnomes, halflings, kobolds, goblins, blue goblins, jermalaines, pixies, petals, imps, dromites, dusklings, tibbits, hengeyokai?

The Viscount
2013-06-28, 11:38 AM
The Beguiler from Shining South is mouselike, as is a Musteval from BoED, though the latter isn't much of a player race.