PDA

View Full Version : PTA: Black Roses

Dragonsage
2013-06-25, 03:10 PM
Another day in Lost light has begun. For the Past few weeks it's been pretty much business as usual with the happenings with the Black Rose. At least as far as any of you know.

The button men (Marcus and Titus)
Those of you who are Button men have been sort of passed around town from management to management, as per the usual ether just being body guards or putting the hurt on someone who was hurting business. Honestly though it’s been kind of a slow couple of weeks. Maybe some people have learned that not to mess with business, although you have heard that some upstarts tried to do something down by the docks when deal was being made. Too bad you weren’t a part of that though, it was a good fight according to those who were still waking.

Marcus finds himself waking up to a familiar voice accompanied by some loud knocking at his door. “You’re not dead in there, are ya? Come on we got some work to do!” After Stephen’s wake up call, you’d see that he woke you up rather early today a 6 A.M.

Titus on the other hand simply finds a message on his phone telling him to come in to work. Seems like they need some muscle for a job.

Kade
You begin the morning as usual, going through any morning routines you may have. Checking in with the local Black Rose breeding facility, you find that they’re not in serious need of new pokemon to add to their stock but would welcome them.

Billy
The Black Roses have made good with their agreement to give you a working lab to pursue your own scientific goals. The lab is a little small, but suitable to your needs. Occasionally you are called upon to help out others in the organization, whether it be grunts in need of supplies or helping the breeding facility from time to time.
Your superiors do check in on you occasionally, though you can’t really complain about them wanting to make sure their investment is safe. Most of the time when you hear from your ‘boss’, it’s mostly about a quota that needed to be filled. But today you have no quotas, no upcoming deadlines to meet, free to do what you wish for the day.

Lexine
Arriving at Lost Light You were met with a one of the Black Rose’s recruiters, who promised you easy work with steady pay. They mostly have you working with pokemon that were being treated by the Roses by talking them through procedures. On occasion you are loaned out to one of the other management to help with extracting information from pokemon. Overall the work may be boring but the pay is decent enough, so you can’t really complain.
When you wake up for the day, you recall that you were given the day off today but you’ve worked with the organization long enough to know that just means be ready to be called in randomly.

CosmicOccurence
2013-06-25, 07:33 PM
Titus grinned when he checked his phone. He was in the mood for a nice brawl, and all the action had apparently happened off of his watch. Tucking his pokeballs into his belt and ensuring his trusty baton hung at his hip, Titus headed into work.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-06-25, 07:49 PM
Be right theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrree! Marcus rang out in an obnoxiously fake falsetto. He quickly threw on some clothes, gleefully pocketting his switchblade, and strapping on pokeballs. He swung open the door, beaming his toothy grin. I'm ready for some fun, how bout'chu?

Mr Stereo1
2013-06-26, 03:12 AM
Billy
The Black Roses have made good with their agreement to give you a working lab to pursue your own scientific goals. The lab is a little small, but suitable to your needs. Occasionally you are called upon to help out others in the organization, whether it be grunts in need of supplies or helping the breeding facility from time to time.

Your superiors do check in on you occasionally, though you can’t really complain about them wanting to make sure their investment is safe. Most of the time when you hear from your ‘boss’, it’s mostly about a quota that needed to be filled. But today you have no quotas, no upcoming deadlines to meet, free to do what you wish for the day.

Billy hums a tune while he works, glad to have time for his projects. The morning passes productively as he teaches Penny and Leonardo a new move each, after some reading and experimentation. It seems to stick this time. After that's done, he finds himself at a loss. He has time, but a sorry lack of ingredients for any brewing, and all of his pokemon are digesting his last tutored move - so he can't teach them anything more for now. It's infuriating.

He has some ideas for manually getting the benefit of a Technical Medicine, but is hesitant to try it on his own pokemon. Maybe he could find a grunt willing to volunteer a pokemon for the experiment? Or hit up the breeding center? The ideal subject would be focused on melee, or maybe status.

Yes, yes. That would be an excellent way to spend the afternoon! Billy wanders off to search for a subject, Penny and Leonardo following obediently in his wake. If he's lucky he might even manage to get paid for it.

Esprit15
2013-06-26, 07:00 PM
No requests this time. That's a shame, it's nice to have a little direction for work. Perhaps the shipping ports today? Aleph suggests to his co-worker.

"No, anyone can grab something there. We can do better than that." The Kirlia gives a shrug. I suppose. Why not snatch something off of a tourist?

"Hm... Appealing, but perhaps a different day. It's crowded in the streets. Besides, we don't know what we'd be getting, and remember what happened last time? They just finished fixing the walls from when it flipped out. A simple hunt today should be good." The Kirlia gives a shrug. We didn't get hurt, I don't see the issue.

"Tell you what, we'll see what happens in the field." The duo set off to the wilds outside of town to the north. As they get out of town, he lets out Mu, his Zubat as well. Need something to put things to sleep, or deal with any Dark types that show up.
Wild/Luck roll: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2013-06-26, 10:56 PM
Marcus
You find Stephen leaning against the wall opposite to your door. He seemed to have been amused by your morning antics. "Heh. I'm always ready." His lips stretched into a grin as he pushed himself off the wall and starts to head out. "Come along, pup. Boss wants us down at the Milotic Den, he wants us nearby in case something happens."

You know that the Milotic Den is a club that is under the protection of the Black Roses and is often the place were some bosses go to meet for deals.

Titus and Marcus
While heading into work, you run into Marcus and Stephen. "Morning, good to see you're already up and about. Common, were heading over to the club now. You two have any questions about today?"

Billy
Heading down to the breeding center, you do in fact find some pokemon who can be used for your experiment. The first of which is a sandshrew (level 15), who owner want it to learn frustation. You will of course be compensated for your efforts.

okay since you're basically selling TMs here, you can choose to charge full price if you wish. Though people in the group do like discounts. *non subtle dragon over*

Kade
Heading north outside of the city you, see the green fields that stretch on wards for quite a distance before it meets the woods on the horizon. Around are little shrubs, littered about the field. One of which near who seems to be rustling.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-06-26, 11:11 PM
Marcus licks his lips anxiously seeing his rival/mentor waiting for him. Now? No not yet. Fine. When Titus pops up, his grin stretchs wider. Socking his other rival in the shoulder, he whispers to him. What was the count again? I remember beating you pretty badly, but by how much again?

When Stephen asked his obvious question, Marcus gave his obvious answer. Who we protecting, and who are we offing and when can I start cutting up idiots?

Esprit15
2013-06-26, 11:13 PM
Kade grabs a Great Ball from his bag and points Mu at the rustling bush. "Alright girl, fly in close, then use Attract on whatever is in there." The Zubat flies over the rustling bush, then lets out a set of mating cries at it.
Attract
Status
AC: [roll0] 2
Mu is female.
Before using a Move or Shifting roll 1d20. On 1-10, you may not target the Pokemon you are Infatuated towards with a Move. On 11-19 you may use a Move and Shift as normal. On 20, you are cured of the Infatuation.

Mr Stereo1
2013-06-27, 04:15 AM
Billy
Heading down to the breeding center, you do in fact find some pokemon who can be used for your experiment. The first of which is a sandshrew (level 15), who owner want it to learn frustation. You will of course be compensated for your efforts.

okay since you're basically selling TMs here, you can choose to charge full price if you wish. Though people in the group do like discounts. *non subtle dragon over*

Billy

After some negotiation, Billy agrees to a discount of a third off the standard retail price of 3,000. The 2,000 poke changes hands, and the operation begins.

"You sure? I mean, I can - no problems - but don't you want me to add poison sacks or something? Or Shadow Claw? Fine, fine. Frustration it is. Boring but practical, I guess." Billy agrees, tying the errant Sandshrew down onto his operating table. He unleashes his trusty assistant Moist. "Heya little guy! I'm Billy, and this is my fearsome assistant Moist! Say hello Moist!"

Moist gives an expression promising pain the likes of which no man or pokemon has ever known. (Uses Intimidate.)

"I'm sure you won't give me any trouble, will you buddy? A big brave pokemon like yourself."

He doesn't, with his feared trainer and the hulking Gyarados filling his vision, but the operation doesn't go smoothly. It's within the standard margin for error, but Billy will need to clean his equipment before he can perform another operation of that sort. A status operation, that's what's needed now! He only needs another six thousand to HM that Earthquake TM he's been saving.

Of course, at best he'll get 1,600 for it. Another free days work, and a job or two before he can afford it. Unfortunate, but needs must.

He sets off to find another volunteer... or someone who can volunteer someone else. That'd work too.

Dragonsage
2013-06-27, 06:15 PM
Titus and Marcus
"We're watching Cain's back this time. He's making some sort of deal to get some information." You both Know Cain, nice guy, good with numbers, though a bit paranoid. “As for who we’re offing, there are people who don’t want this deal to go through. So it’s simple, anyone who crashes our party you can stab.”

Kade
A brown little pokemon waddles out of the shrub, it's eyes fixated on the bat. Apparently Mu is the most beautiful thing it's seen, considering it just stares her not attacking.

Billy
The sandshrew’s owner thanks you for the procedure, but almost everyone in the center starts giving moist nervous glances seeing how it’s a little strange that a sea serpent would be needed for a medical procedure.
You soon find that one of the other grunt would like to teach their chikorita (level 10)toxic.

Esprit15
2013-06-27, 07:06 PM
"'ata girl. Now, if this doesn't capture, use Hypnosis." Kade tosses a ball at the brown mon. If it fails, Mu flies around and distracts the mon with a Hypnosis.
Ultra Ball: [roll0]
-10 for ball
-10 for Cap Point
-3 for Attraction

If fail:
Hypnosis
Status
AC: [roll1] 6
Target falls asleep

MesiDoomstalker
2013-06-27, 07:22 PM
A mischievous glint sparks in Marcus eyes. Goood. Gooooooooood.

Dragonsage
2013-06-27, 10:50 PM
Kade
The ball doesn't even shake at all as the pokemon goes inside and is instantly captured.

180 exp drop
bidoof
level:18
poised nature
last chance
male (duh)

Marcus & Titus
After some a few more minutes of walking, you arrive at your destination. The club seems a little vacant, though it is early in the morning. Going inside you see the bouncer look at you guys. He looks like he was about to stop you, but doesn't once he gets a good look you all.

In the back you see Cain sitting at a table, drinking alone. Seems like the meeting hasn't started yet.

i'll stat stuff up for you guys, probably tomorrow

Esprit15
2013-06-27, 11:25 PM
Mu flies back to her trainer's shoulder. "Good girl. Let's see what we've got here..." He pulls out his Dex and starts checking the vitals of the brown mon. "What? Muking Bidoof. With a ****ty-ass Last Chance ability. And who the Muk wants a Stoic one! Mew Muking Transformed... This would barely be worth selling as meat! I can't give this to the breeders! They'll laugh at me! At best they could maybe breed Headbutt from it. Maybe! And if that's all I has to offer... *sigh*" Mu looks downward and gives a sad cry. "Don't worry girl, you didn't do anything wrong... Well, guess it's one for the box until we find a use for it. Maybe find a kid who will pay the price of the ball for it." Annoyed, Kade and the two mons head back into town. Not gonna risk wandering alone in the wilds for too long. Never know what will find you.

Mr Stereo1
2013-06-28, 03:25 AM
Billy
The sandshrew’s owner thanks you for the procedure, but almost everyone in the center starts giving moist nervous glances seeing how it’s a little strange that a sea serpent would be needed for a medical procedure.
You soon find that one of the other grunt would like to teach their chikorita (level 10)toxic.

"What?" Billy asks curiously, noticing on some level that something had changed. A hungry looking Gyarados was a great way of heading off problem patients! A suddenly not-so-hungry looking Gyarados was a fantastic way of avoiding repeat problem patients.

"Ah! Poison sacks! I can do that, I can do that indeed! That'll be 1,200 poke." He's preparing his equipment before the grunt can reply. Moist returns to his ball for the operation, unlike a pokemon that could learn Frustration this one probably wouldn't be a problem. "Anyway, I'll just modify your poison powder organ a little and we'll be set. Be glad, for today you contribute to the furthering of science within the Black Rose!"

Afterwards he checks the time, and considers whether he has time to stock up on ingredients to make some Ethers, Potions and Repels to sell. Profitability assuming even time constraints going Ether, Hyper Potion, Max Repel.

Alchemyst
2013-06-28, 09:40 AM
While on most days, Lexine woke with a positive aura about her, today she greeted the sun with a groan of disappointment. She hated days like this as her employer always seemed to call at the most inopportune moments. But until then the lass decided she'd enjoy her day off for as long as it lasted.

All of which meant that her day started off with a routine check on her equipment, playing 'Eeny, meeny, miny, moe; Catch a Raikou by the toe' with her partner to choose who would be her traveling partner for the day--her Shroomish, Jahzir, was the choice today whom would eventually find comfort nestled within her locks--and while feeling a bit low on funds, she decided not to go hunting for a day job, but rather spend her time out on a stroll around the outskirts of the port. Mostly in hopes to see what kind of new friend she'd find, but also to get a better lay of the land.

[roll0] Encounter roll!

CosmicOccurence
2013-06-28, 07:26 PM
Titus jabbed Marcus in the stomach and whispered back. I thought you were keeping track of the count? I suppose we'll just have to start over won't we? The man had saved Titus's ass more than once, and Titus usually returned the favor

When they arrived at the Miolotic Bar, Titus glanced around. He was interested in anybody who was too interested in Cain for his own good. He elbowed Marcus and sneered. So the wise guy can't take care of himself. Ah well. I suppose I should thank him though. He's given me a chance to show you how its done.

Wis check: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2013-07-01, 01:17 AM
Billy
Okay, we need to get together at some point and crunch some numbers to for how much time each crafted item takes.

Lexine
You wander around the outskirts of the port for sometime, enjoying the green scenery (or not, idk). Even so far from the harbor, you can still hear some of the passing of ships. Normally This would be somewhat drowned out by the natural sounds of the city but you seem to be just far away from the usual sounds.

The view was like a landscape painting you'd find in a fancy office somewhere. It looked perfect...save for an out of place trashcan..with a white tail sticking out of it?

Marcus and Titus
Titus only notices a few people hanging by the bar, they don't seem interested at all in your presence as they continue drinking away.

Stephen turns and gives Titus a vague look before leading you two to find a dark booth where he has a good line of sight to Cain. Over the course of the next few minutes, someone does enter the club and approaches Cain. Seeing this, Stephen tenses up a little but quickly relaxes as Cain shakes the stranger's hand. Seems that's the man Cain's suppose to meet with.

You're both at some distance away, so you are unable to hear the deal clearly, but this doesn't bother Stephen in the slightest as he begins to make small talk with you guys. You know... about form, Technic, guy stuff.

It was all starting to look like an easy (boring) pay check, when a group of young looking punks enter the scene. Who ever they are, they certainly weren't the masters of subtlety. The meeting between Cain and the other man comes to a stop when he sees them entering.

"Alright, old man. You gonna make this easy?" The guy in front takes out a ball and narrows his eyes at Cain.

There's three of these guys btw.

Kade
Your wandering back into town has lead you towards the Milotic Den, where it sounds like something is starting to happen inside.

Esprit15
2013-07-01, 01:57 AM
Hearing the ruckus in the bar, Kade gives a peep through the window. He looks down to Aleph and Mu. Hm, can probably help. Without trying to make a scene, he quietly steps into the bar, glancing at the loud teens every now and then, also noting the presence of a few coworkers.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-01, 09:18 AM
Marcus power walks across the club to the dumbass stupid enough to issue a threat and not immediately execute it. He palms his Switchblade. I think you should know Moving like lightning, Marcus closed the gap, blade flipping out in a flash of steel. He plunges it into the idiots stomach, putting his weight behind him. I like the hard way.

If I can, I release my Golett
Using Concealed Weapon and Power Attack. Base Damage goes up by 2 to 3d10+12. Concealed Weapon doubles the damage die to 6d10+24 and ignores targets evasion. Yes I'm going for OHKO.

[roll0] AC 2 Physical Normal (Ignores Evasion)
[roll1] Ok so I messed up the formula but no need to reroll it. The Die themselves rolled 25, +12*2 for base addition, and +19 for Weapon STAB and Improved Combat Focus for a total of 68 damage.

Alchemyst
2013-07-01, 09:31 PM
Lexine
You wander around the outskirts of the port for sometime, enjoying the green scenery (or not, idk). Even so far from the harbor, you can still hear some of the passing of ships. Normally This would be somewhat drowned out by the natural sounds of the city but you seem to be just far away from the usual sounds.

The view was like a landscape painting you'd find in a fancy office somewhere. It looked perfect...save for an out of place trashcan..with a white tail sticking out of it?
Quite enjoying the outskirts, it was the place where civilization and the wild seemed to be most at peace with each other. Well, as long as one ignored the specific regions where aggressive Pokemon and/or humans could be found. Those places in particular Lexine sought to try and fix--usually siding on the wild's side more than the human's.

But today wasn't one of those days. Today was a day of relaxation, and patient waiting until she was called back to base, all of it made better by the curiosity that caught the girl's eye. "Why hello there..." Lexine started out softly, carefully, her tongue working in a language far removed from what could even begin to be considered human; "And who might you be?" She'd stop just a few feet short, carefully kneeling down to such a height where the lass would be eye level to the top of the can.

83/88 HP, Zoopathy active. Although, I'm not sure how it'd work without knowing the species. ... MAGIC!
As an aside, mechanically, Lexine sucks at stealth. With a 7 dex she's not getting around much.

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-01, 09:50 PM
Titus rises at the same time Marcus does and races forwards. Marcus would go for the talker, he always did. The baton gripped tightly in his hand, Titus headed around back. But the easy way is so boring. How can we have any fun when you don't even take us seriously. He slams his baton into the back of the man's head. It wasn't anything near the level of Marcus's attack, but he could live with that.

Arms Attack, normal physical damage.

[roll0] AC 4
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2013-07-03, 03:02 PM
Fight club
The talker is left staggering and gasping from Marcus' shanking, "You bast-" He didn't have a chance to waste his breath as Titus knocks him out.

"Muking punks!" The other two men send out their own pokemon, a little plant pokemon and a twin headed bird, and take each take a swing at you swing at you each.

The first attack barely connects with Marcus, but still manages to deal an impressive14 damage. While Titus takes punch with a bit of weight, dealing 23 damage.

grats, your total attacks took him down to 0 exact. let the kill steal fest begin

Also all pokemon sent out this turn have summon sickness,
initiative :
Trainers
Marcus 20
Kade 20 (if you're involving yourself)
Titus 12
Thug #3 12 (ties in initiative will go to the player)
Thug #2 11

Pokemon
multiheaded bird 11
The unnamed golett 10
plant thing 2

Lexine
Zoopathy, as with channeling, doesn't require you to know what species pokemon you're targeting so long as you're targeting a pokemon make what ever required checks you're fine.

The white tail suddenly ducks into the trash can, followed by some rustling before a white feline head popped up. You notice that it was munching some fishy remains and that it had some red marking on it's fur."Um? What do you want? I'm eating here." There was no aggression in it's voice, just a bit of caution.

Billy
Okay, i've set up a thing in the pad for craft times. lets say you have about....an hour to do stuff.

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-03, 03:14 PM
There doesn't seem to be enough time, unfortunately. Billy is somewhat disappointed by this, but perks up quickly enough. Penny and Leonardo could use some practice with their new moves, after all.

Perhaps he could find a grunt or two interested in a match?

Is that list for a batch of an item, or for a single unit of said item?

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-03, 08:34 PM
Titus released Varro, his Scraggy. The pokemon glanced around in confusion as he took in the situation. Time to earn your keep Varro. Then, he spun around and swung for the knees with his baton. Titus lived for the sound of the metal stick slamming into an opponent, and a vicious smile played across his face.

Scraggy Speed 5

Arms Attack: [roll0] AC 4. [roll1]

As a side note, can you put the costs for buying and improving weapons on the pad (mostly what a lv 1 weapon costs, how much each additional level costs, and how much type shifting weapons costs.)

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-03, 08:40 PM
As a side note, can you put the costs for buying and improving weapons on the pad (mostly what a lv 1 weapon costs, how much each additional level costs, and how much type shifting weapons costs.) To add on, prices for adding the various stone effects?

Marcus stares daggers as Titus puny wand fells the loud mouth. That was my kill. He flicked his wrist, blood splattering about. He absentmindedly slashed at the gut of the other loud mouth, his gaze fixated on Titus.

[roll0] AC 2 Physical Normal
[roll1]

Esprit15
2013-07-03, 08:41 PM
Kade decides to not involve himself just yet. This was a fight for the bruisers, not him.
Will use Mu. Already out, as mentioned before, Speed 11

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-03, 08:58 PM
Titus didn't flinch as blood splattered his face. In fact, he rather enjoyed the sensation. He replied as a wicked grin spread across his face. You snooze you loose Marcus.

Dragonsage
2013-07-04, 03:20 AM
Rule 1: don't talk about it
Marcus absentmindedly cut through the thugs shirt, leaving a fresh wound, but the man wasn't going to go down as easily as the first guy and survives the attacks before swinging and missing Marcus all by a wide margin.

While Thug 2 has slightly better luck connecting an attack on Titus for 21 damage.

the twin headed bird moves up to marcus and rears it's heads back and strikes him with their beaks hard for 39 flying damage (critted).

okay i'm going to ask you guys to plz point out which target you're hitting, for my sake. Otherwise i'm going to assume a target. In this case you attacked thug 3 since he was the one who said "muking punks."
initiative :
Trainers
Marcus 20
Kade 20
Titus 12
Thug #3 12
Thug #2 11

Pokemon
Mu 11
multiheaded bird 11
The unnamed golett 10
Scraggy 5
plant thing 2

Billy
It doesn't take you long to find some grunts wanting to battle, near the breeding center. One of the younger female grunts approaches you. "You up for a match?"

Wager? match Limit?

Esprit15
2013-07-04, 03:49 AM
"Mu, be a dear and rip that plant apart, would you?" Mu gives a happy yelp, flying swiftly at the plant thing for a Wing Attack.
Flying, Physical
AC: [roll0] 2
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: [roll2]

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-04, 04:39 AM
Billy
It doesn't take you long to find some grunts wanting to battle, near the breeding center. One of the younger female grunts approaches you. "You up for a match?"

Wager? match Limit?

Billy

Billy smiles. It wouldn't be fair to say it was a friendly smile, but nor was it aggressive. It's the type of expression that says "I mean to screw you over shortly, and I want you to know that. Don't worry, you'll live."

"Sure! How about a little wager as well?"

Let's say 500. Battle limit of 3 pokemon. Give them all a chance to fight.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-04, 09:15 AM
While the damn bird hurt him, it didn't show on his face. Well that wasn't very nice, Pummel smoosh the bird.

The golett's limbs retracting into its body, as it spins towards the twin headed bird thing.

Rollout AC 4 Physical Rock
[roll0]
[roll1]

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-04, 10:42 AM
Varro, finish off the trainer. Varro obliges, and, after hitching up his pants, dashes up to Thug #3, leaps into the air so his head and the thug's were at the same height, and tries to slam his forehead into the Thug's.

Headbutt. [roll0] AC 2, flinch on 15+. Physical normal damage - [roll1]

Dragonsage
2013-07-04, 09:29 PM
Rule 2: don't talk about it
Both the bird and the Plant that their hits and remain standing, though the bird is looking worse for wear.

The plant eyes Mu and shakes seeds in at it's direction, landing a few that grow into vines that begin draining it's energy.

Leech seeded Mu
initiative :
Trainers
Marcus 20
Kade 20
Titus 12
Thug #3 12
Thug #2 11

Pokemon
Mu 11
multiheaded bird 11
The unnamed golett 10
Scraggy 5
plant thing 2

Mad scientest

"Sure ^500 wager, since i'm between pay checks." She seemed rather unfazed by your smile as she sent out a little blue mon with green leaves making it's hair.

Esprit15
2013-07-04, 09:44 PM
"No seeding Mu." Kade pulls out his stiletto and drives the blade at the plant.
Arms Attack
AC: [roll0] 6
If Crit: [roll2]

Using Aleph this turn, speed 3

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-05, 01:44 AM
Mad scientest

"Sure ^500 wager, since i'm between pay checks." She seemed rather unfazed by your smile as she sent out a little blue mon with green leaves making it's hair.

"Leonardo, make us some money!"

Release Ghastly ("Leonardo")
Use Static 'Walking Encyclopedia' Researcher Feature to confirm that target is an Oddish.

Trainer Action: Use Frantic Research on Pokemon. [roll0]
Pokemon Shift: ? Whatever works IC.
Pokemon Move: Shadow Ball AC (2): [roll1] Damage (Ghost Special): [roll2] Effect: Reduces opponents Special Defense by 1 Combat Stage on a 17-20 on Accuracy Check

Dragonsage
2013-07-05, 03:33 PM
Billy
The oddish goes down in a single hit. "Judge it!" The girl cursed, before swapping out the fainted oddish for a yellow rodent you know as a pikachu.
"Zap it sparks!"

The pikachu shoots out a spark of electricity, zapping the ghosting for 24 Electric damage.

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-05, 03:55 PM
Trainer Action: Frantic Research on pokemon. [roll0]

Leonardo's move: Hypnosis. AC 6: [roll1] Effect: induces sleep.

Dragonsage
2013-07-05, 04:14 PM
The pikachu falls into a deep sleep, despite its trainer calling out to it.

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-05, 04:28 PM
"Leonardo, Shadow Ball!"

AC: 2 [roll0]
Damage 3d10+28 Ghost Special [roll1]
Effect: Shadow Ball lowers the foe’s Special Defense 1 Combat Stage on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.

Dragonsage
2013-07-05, 05:00 PM
The shadow ball misses, although pikachu is blissfully unaware of it's luck do it still napping.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-05, 05:02 PM
Don't tempt me. Marcus charges the bird, slashing at one of its heads, continueing on and slashing at Thug 3.

[roll0] AC 2 on Bird
[roll1]
[roll2] AC 4 on #3
[roll3]

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-05, 06:49 PM
Titus grunts in pain: this fight was beginning to wear him down. However, Titus thrived on the edge of danger, and he kept swinging his baton at whoever would come into range.

I'm not really sure who's still up and who isn't, so I'm attacking whatever enemy looks the most battered.

Arms Attack: AC 4 [roll0], normal physical [roll1]

Dragonsage
2013-07-05, 07:30 PM
To lazy to think of another fight club joke

Kade swings at the plant but goes to wide and misses it, while Marcus' slashings causes the bird to drop and injures thug#3 further, but he's still had enough strength to throw another punch. "That was my bird!" He slams his fist into Marcus for 22 damage.

Thug#2 helps his ally, recognizing the threat of the one with the switchblade, also rams his fist into Marcus's face for another 22 damage.
initiative :
Trainers
Marcus 20
Kade 20
Titus 12
Thug #3 12
Thug #2 11

Pokemon
Mu 11
multiheaded bird 11
The unnamed golett 10
Scraggy 5
plant thing 2

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-05, 07:36 PM
And thats my golem. As Marcus ducks as the spinning golem spins over him, slamming into #2, continuing into #3.

[roll0] Physical Rock AC 4 vs #2
[roll1]
[roll2] Physical Rock AC 6 vs #3
[roll3]

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-05, 07:44 PM
Titus gritted his teeth. He was not putting up his best performance, and that fact needed to be changed. Varro. Take him out with a punch to the gut. The Scraggy grinned and spun around. As he did so, electricity gathered around his fist until he tried to slam it into Thug #3's stomach.

ThunderPunch vs Thug 3. [roll0] AC 2 paralyze on 19+. Physical electric [roll1]

Esprit15
2013-07-05, 08:13 PM
No touching Miss Mu. Okay, that had to be sarcastic. Aleph waves a hand in the direction of the plant, a disorienting wave of energy hitting the plant.
Confusion
Special, Psychic
AC: [roll0] 2, Confuse on 19-20
If Crit: +[roll2]

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-06, 03:20 AM
Arceus damn it!

Dark Pulse. Special Dark AC: 2 [roll0]
Damage 3d10+25 [roll1]
Effect: Flinches on 17-20

Also, question: what are the rules for potion use during these battles?

Alchemyst
2013-07-06, 11:25 PM
Lexine
Zoopathy, as with channeling, doesn't require you to know what species pokemon you're targeting so long as you're targeting a pokemon make what ever required checks you're fine.

The white tail suddenly ducks into the trash can, followed by some rustling before a white feline head popped up. You notice that it was munching some fishy remains and that it had some red marking on it's fur."Um? What do you want? I'm eating here." There was no aggression in it's voice, just a bit of caution.

"Just wondering why a magnificent creature such as yourself," Lexine returned with a smile. "Is scavenging in such a pitiful place." It was then she stood to her full height, with an open hand stretched out in offer. "Tell you what, my cute, little friend. Why not come with me? I can offer you food whenever you desire, and you get to see the world! No strings attached."

Dragonsage
2013-07-07, 04:22 PM
Brawl
The golem manages to slam into thug 2, knocking him on his ass, before heading over to thug 3 who somehow manages to duck under it as the last second.

The plant, now looking really really hurt, manages to shake out of it's confusion and focus it's gaze on the bat again. Figuring the seeds were not enough alone, it hugs it and begins draining it for 29 grass damage.
initiative :
Trainers
Marcus 20
Kade 20
Titus 12
Thug #3 12
Thug #2 11

Pokemon
Mu 11
multiheaded bird 11
The unnamed golett 10
Scraggy 5
plant thing 2

Billy
The dark aura strikes the pikachu, ending it's luck and knocking it out. Your opponent Curses under her breath as recalls the knocked out mon and replaces it with a krabby. "Well, looks like i'm going to be out 500 bucks."

Okay during these...let's call them honorable battles, your opponent will not use healing items, unless you do. If you're wondering if using an item will forfeit you pokemon's actions, it won't because it your trainer action not the mon's.

Lexine

"No, the real question here is why would someone throw out a perfectly good, half eaten Whiscash." It ducked back into the trash for a moment before popping back up with some fish bones in it's mouth. "You humans are so wasteful."

It then thinks about your offer, while nibbling on the bits that still had some fish on it. "Um, free food..." It thought aloud. "Won't have to fight others to get it...But what do you get out of this?" It narrows its eyes at you cautiously.

Esprit15
2013-07-07, 05:40 PM
"Ex-cuse me!" More plant stabz.
Normal, Physical
AC: [roll0] 6
If Crit:+[roll2]

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-07, 06:02 PM
Titus, extremely frustrated with his string of misses recently, vowed to drill himself and his team after this brawl ended. It was pathetic the sloppy mistakes they were making. Plus, it was letting Marcus take the lead. Titus quickly scanned the pokemon in case they hadn't already been caught by the dexs. He gripped his baton and swung for the fences, hoping to score another faint before the battle ended.

Does this game have auto scan, or do we need to write it in?

Arms Attack: I'm not sure who's still going to be up and around by the time my turn rolls around, so here's my order of who I'll attack. If the top target is fainted, move onto the next etc etc

Plant
Thug 3
Thug 2
Other

[roll0] AC 4. [roll1] physical normal. + 23 crit damage rolled in OOC (though I rolled it in the wrong OOC).

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-07, 11:09 PM
Something wrong Titus? Marcus shansk #2. He was already done with the battle, but he needed to take an early lead.

[roll1]

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-08, 11:16 AM
Billy
The dark aura strikes the pikachu, ending it's luck and knocking it out. Your opponent Curses under her breath as recalls the knocked out mon and replaces it with a krabby. "Well, looks like i'm going to be out 500 bucks."

Okay during these...let's call them honorable battles, your opponent will not use healing items, unless you do. If you're wondering if using an item will forfeit you pokemon's actions, it won't because it your trainer action not the mon's.

Billy

"Seems like it!" Billy agrees wholeheartedly. "Come on Leo, let's make this a clean sweep! SHOW THEM THE POWER OF SCIENCE!"

Okay... maybe he shouldn't have shouted that last part. Haha.

Trainer Action: Frantic Research
Roll: [roll0]
Effect: Roll d20 and add your INT and WIS modifiers to the roll. If you roll higher then 15, you learn what level the pokemon is. If you roll higher then 20, you identify how much HP the target currently has.

Pokemon Action: Shadow Ball AC 2: [roll1]
Ranged (10), 1 Target
Damage: [roll2] Ghost Special
Effect: Shadow Ball lowers the foe’s Special Defense 1 Combat Stage on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.

Alchemyst
2013-07-08, 08:40 PM
"Yeah, we humans tend to be fairly picky eaters when it comes to food." Replied Lexine with a sigh. "Plus there are some parts that are simply inedible for us."

It was the question that brought the longest pause from the human, however. While she took the moment to ponder, Jahzir took the moment to scramble down the tower of its owner to hop onto the edge of the can with a look of curiosity about it as it tried to get a closer look to the strange new pokemon, however it remains quiet.

"I'm not looking for any personal gain! Just a lasting friendship, forged not from an aggressive beginning like most other detestable so-called Pokemon trainers prefer to do.
"What say you? Jahzir seems to have taken an interest in you, at least!"

Dragonsage
2013-07-09, 02:48 AM
Lexine
It looks down at the shroomish before climbing out of the the can and takes a moment to think it over again. "I'll tell you what," It finishes off the bits of fish off the bones and tosses the bones back into the trash. "I'll go with you, for now but you'll have to prove your strength to me later."

Edited because, lets not start another fight and make the others wait.

Billy
The Krabby is knocked out before it even had a chance... The grunt recalls it before approaching you and paying you the winnings. "Oh well, that was a good match...I suppose..." She then wanders away, presumably to get her team healed up. Before you can do much else with her, your phone goes off with a message requesting your presence at one of the offices.

Exp drops: 1,830 for the only mon you used
gonna freeze ya here until i can get everyone else's thing done.

Fighters
Kade's knife misses the plant altogether but Titus manages to beat it down hard earning another him another point in his pissing contest with Marcus.

Speaking of Marcus, it seems that in his hubris he completely failed to notice that he was swing his knife too far to the left of his target, allowing thug #3 to take a swing at him for 18 damage.

While thug #2 decides to turn his attention to the trainer who was trying to defend his bat for the whole fight, but the golem hitting him must has really missed up him because he was waay off with his attack.
initiative :
Trainers
Marcus 20
Kade 20
Titus 12
Thug #3 12
Thug #2 11

Pokemon
Mu 11
multiheaded bird 11
The unnamed golett 10
Scraggy 5
plant thing 2

Esprit15
2013-07-09, 02:56 AM
Like hell you're hitting Kade. Back the Muk off. Aleph sends a kinetic blast at the man attacking Kade.
Confusion
Special, Psychic
AC: [roll0] 2, Confuse on 19-20
If Crit: +[roll2]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-09, 08:40 AM
Damn. Pummel, if you please? Pummel sends a shadowy fist at #3.

[roll0] Its auto-hit so I'm lazy

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-09, 07:45 PM
Wrong? The only thing wrong here is your form. It's horrendous. Titus calls back to Marcus as his Scraggy tried another headbutt on Thug #3.

Headbutt, AC 2, Flinch 15+. [roll0], physical normal damage [roll1]

Dragonsage
2013-07-09, 07:53 PM
Pummel knocks out the third thug, while the scraggy hits the second thug with with enough force to stun him for a moment.

Since thug three went down with pummel's attack, head butt will hit #2

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-09, 07:59 PM
Double or nothing on the last guy. Marcus flipped his blade in his palm, going for a reversed grip. He slams the blade at the man, aiming for his clavicle.

[roll1]

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-09, 08:04 PM
Hoping beyond hope that he would get the kill instead of Marcus, Titus swung at the last thug as quickly as he possible could.

WOC attack. AC 4. [roll0], [roll1] damage.

Dragonsage
2013-07-12, 08:29 PM
finishing fight
Titus' hoping pays off as his last attack knocks out the remaining thug out cold, giving him another point for the pissing contest. After the thug hits the floor, you all can hear some sounds coming from the back of the club. Looking over you see that Stephen and Cain were missing from where they were.

Moments later, another one of these thugs is thrown threw the doors of the back room and Stephen steps over the punk's body, then firmly places his boot on the man's chest. "Well that was fun, wish these guys could have put up a better fight though..." He then looks over to the group. "You, pups have fun?"

Exp drop: 2,340

Lexine

It looks down at the shroomish before climbing out of the the can and takes a moment to think it over again. "I'll tell you what," It finishes off the bits of fish off the bones and tosses the bones back into the trash. "I'll go with you, for now but you'll have to prove your strength to me later."

Edited because, lets not start another fight and make the others wait.

So as the Zangoose agrees to follow you, for now, you hear you phone go off. Bloody annoying timing, considering its the organization requesting your presence back at one of the offices.

Zangoose stats: Female
level 21
careful nature

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-12, 08:58 PM
Titus grinned. Nothing quite like a good rustle in the morning. The idiots should learn who they're challenging before messing with us. Sending three people is practically an insult.

He clapped Varro on the back. Your form was a mess in that fight buddy. Remember to keep moving your feet ... The Scraggy responded by hoisting his pants up for Titus to see clearly. Yes I know that it's hard with the pants on, but you've just got to do it. Hit where the enemy will be, not where he is now. We'll practice more later. The Scraggy was exhausted. While he hand't been hit by an attack, Varro had received many bumps and bruises when he kept missing targets and flying off balance.

Used Brutal Workout on Varro.

Esprit15
2013-07-12, 09:59 PM
Kade stays back. This wasn't really his fight. Certainly wasn't his job to even join in on, just a little aid to so co-workers.

I certainly enjoyed it. Aleph on the other hand has no such reservations.

Dragonsage
2013-07-16, 07:46 PM
Stephen steps off of his victim and moves towards you. "Well certainly better than just sitting around doing nothing all day." He then looks over to Kade and give him a nod. "Welcome to the party," he then turned to the other two Black rose enforcers. "Don't worry about Cain. He tried to duck out back, but there was more back there and I handled them."

He looks down at the thugs you all handled before looking you at lot before sighing. "We'll get you all patched up in a bi.." He gets cut off when all of your phones go all simultaneously with a message. Checking the messages, you all see that they all request your presense in one of the local manager's offices.

Stephen looks a little confused about this and even goes to check his own phone but finds no new messages. "Well, I guess the higher ups wanna chat with ya. Best not keep em waiting, pups." He then looks over to Marcus. "I'll catch meet with ya when i'm done here." He tapped one of the bodies with his boot.

Esprit15
2013-07-16, 07:54 PM
"Oh good, hopefully some work." Kade and Aleph head back to HQ to see what needed doing.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-16, 08:05 PM
Marcus growled at Stephen. It was only half malicious, mostly a sign of respect but all growl. Flicking his wrist to clean the blade, he carefully pulled it shut. Pocketing it, he fist bumped Pummel. So, whats the score? Pretty sure I'm winning. Again.

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-16, 08:16 PM
Titus grinned at Marcus. You think I have time to keep track of your kills? I got three though, so there's no way you could be beating me. There had been six enemies on the field, so the most Marcus could have gotten was three, which would mean a tie.

Anyways, lets search these idiots for anything valuable. He quickly began rummaging through the nearest body's stuff. He made sure to pocket the pokeballs on his body.

This post makes some assumptions about what it is and is not ok for me to take off of these guys bodies (mostly pokemon). If anything would be out of the ordinary or frowned upon by the Roses, let me know and I'll change it.

Wis check to find other stuff. [roll0]

What scans did we get?

Esprit15
2013-07-17, 12:31 AM
Shouldn't we loot them?

Right, forgot... Grab the Petili's ball. They can fight over money. I just want that little thing. Aleph floats the ball over to Kade's pack as they leave.

Dragonsage
2013-07-20, 10:46 PM
Rifling through their bodies you find the pokeballs for each of their pokemon, even the first guy you knocked out had one but it doesn't open for you at all due it's user lock. Same goes for the petilil's and the bird's ball. You don't find much else, other than some pocket change, before Stephen ushers you out. "Don't keep the bosses waiting now."

Oh right, so pokemon that were used in the bar fight: Doduo and petilil.
and before you ask, you ask, there is a thing to undo the lock on pokeballs.
Looted mons (assuming you just take all of em):
Doduo: level 21 impish, early bird, male
petilil: level 21 relaxed, overgrown, female
???:???
^650

Everyone!
You all make your way to the office that messaged for you. The building itself looks rather plain, perhaps on purpose to not draw too much attention to itself. Upon entering, you are all stopped by what appears to be a receptionist, who stands and greets you all with a certain sound of kindness in her voice that almost makes you feel genuinely welcomed. "Welcome, all. Bide a moment please." She becomes silent for a few moments, maintaining her cheery expression but yet somehow not making seem creepy, before finally speaking again. "You have been expected, please continue on." She gives you a proper nod before motioning you forward.

It doesn't much to figure out which room you're suppose to go to. Opening the door, you find an older gentleman sitting behind a desk reading through files. The room was decently sized, not too small and not too big where you wouldn't know what to do with the space.

The man himself is well dressed and groomed, as plainly seen with his slick back hair, well trimmed beard, and suit. "Ah. There you are." He looked up from the files before motioning to offer you all seats. "I'm sure you have questions, but first lets get introductions out of the way. I know who you all are," He waved one of the files in his hand, "I am Vladimir Burst and I manage all Lost light.

Now. Questions before we continue?"

Esprit15
2013-07-21, 02:35 AM
Yeah! What the- Aleph gets a flick on the head. "Not at this point. Perhaps after we know what is needed of us."

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-21, 05:07 AM
"Well, basically, is this a field mission? I mean, sure, I can do it - not to mention it's cheaper than paying for Moist's food - but I just finished some operations on the grunts' pokemon and I really need to clean the equipment. Blood gets all crusty, you know?"

He trails off, aware he was rambling. Billy runs a hand through his hair.

"Which is to say: I can't perform any more operations or do any more tutoring today if that's what you need me for."

Billy considers that statement carefully and nods sagely to himself. Yes, that covered everything.

Is Leonardo healed by this point? Or is he still injured from his battle if this is the same day.

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-21, 10:51 AM
Titus tapped his baton absentmindedly against his knee, but his mind was whirling. Why would they call him in to meet a big wig? Was he finally going to move up? His heart quickened at this thought. He wanted it. He wanted it so badly, but he had to wait. Answers would come when this man wanted to, and not a moment sooner. So Titus contented himself with sitting quietly.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-21, 06:44 PM
Ya, when ya getting to the point Boss Man?

Dragonsage
2013-07-31, 04:09 AM
Gonna be NPCing Lexine for a while before I see about replacing her.

Vladimir raises a brow at Marcus in reaction to his response but doesn't do much else about it. "Very well, to the point then..." He then leans forward in his chair, putting the files down. "A few weeks ago, we started having...problems. It started rather small, nothing serious, just some fights in some of our local gambling houses," Some of which Marcus and Titus do recall having to break up.

He then sighs before continuing. "But then things started escalating. Our warehouses started getting hit, some tributes weren't being paid, causing problems for business. It's general pain in my arse.

Which brings you all here. I need people to handle this annoyance for me. No need to bother the higher ups about this yet. So, to answer your question Billy, this will be a field assignment. Interested?"

Yeah you and your pokemon had time to stop by somewhere and heal up

MesiDoomstalker
2013-07-31, 07:26 AM
Very Marcus crosses his arms, smirking. Finally some real action.

Esprit15
2013-07-31, 08:13 AM
"Field is good. Any other specifics?"

Mr Stereo1
2013-07-31, 09:30 AM
"Yeah, I'm good for this."

A chance to test out his pokemon's new moves, and get paid for it? Suits him.

CosmicOccurence
2013-07-31, 08:12 PM
Titus's heart, which was already beating quickly, seemed like it was going to explode from excitement. This was his chance to get recognized. He must have already impressed them a little if the man called him here personally, but this offer had the potential to turn him into something much more than a mere hitman.

Of course we'll do it Sir, Titus said, perhaps a little too loudly. He hadn't noticed that he used 'we' instead of 'I' until after he had made his little outburst. His eyes flicked from side to side to make sure they didn't react negatively to it.

Dragonsage
2013-08-02, 03:23 AM
"Excellent!" Vladimir rested back into the his chair. "You may pursue this task as you please, so long as you don't draw too much attention to yourselves. I'd recommend checking out the docks or some of our warehouses. Now what you might be dealing with here is another upstart gang trying so muscle in, but can't be too careful. we don't know much about them. They keep slipping away. So I'll use a tighter net, so to speak, to catch em and put em down if needed.

If you need get into contact with me, talk to Caroline. You've meet her on the way in." Shortly after finishing the sentence, all your phones receive an update with with Caroline's contact info.

"Gods, I love the way she works. Left hand taught her good...Which reminds me..." He reaches into a drawer and pulls out a black envelope. "Caroline told me to give this to you." He hands the letter of to Lexine, who goes to open it but is interrupted. "Ah ah ah, later. On your own time." With that she tucks the letter away for now.

Mr Stereo1
2013-08-02, 12:55 PM
"So..." Billy ventures, sizing up the meathead grunts he would be working with for the mission. They seemed reliable enough, if likely simple. Best to use short words.

"You can call me Billy. I work best in a support role, if we run into trouble. Though my pokemon will be more than able to pull their weight."

His eyes wander to the pokeballs at their belts. The enticing possibilities they offer...

"Also, stop by my lab tomorrow, if you can. I'm sure you have some tutoring or TM pushing you want done, right? I can do a good discount for my friends in the Black Roses."

CosmicOccurence
2013-08-02, 07:24 PM
When the boss dismissed them, Titus immediately stood up and walked to the door; always good to leave a positive impression on the boss. He had the door opened before he realized that one idiot was trying to introduce himself and make plans in front of the boss.

Ahem, he fake-coughs before aksing a pointed question to the man. Perhaps this discussion would be better done outside?

Esprit15
2013-08-02, 10:52 PM
Sounds good to me. Your finest vial of Protect and Toxic, my good man!

"Depending on costs, depending on costs," Kade is quick to add, as they head out of the room.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-08-03, 09:50 AM
Marcus absentmindedly flipped out his blade. With quick flicks of the wrist, the blade would unfurl, and close again, reflecting light with every draw. "Discount" means free right? he queried, with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Mr Stereo1
2013-08-03, 03:44 PM
Ahem, he fake-coughs before aksing a pointed question to the man. Perhaps this discussion would be better done outside?

"Uh, right. Sorry boss." Billy gives an embarrassed laugh and hurries from the office.

Sounds good to me. Your finest vial of Protect and Toxic, my good man!

"Depending on costs, depending on costs," Kade is quick to add, as they head out of the room.

"We'll work something out after the mission. Just stop by tomorrow and I'll get what work I can done, finish the rest the day after or whenever works."

Marcus absentmindedly flipped out his blade. With quick flicks of the wrist, the blade would unfurl, and close again, reflecting light with every draw. "Discount" means free right? he queried, with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"No." He disliked this one already. "I mean in the literal sense, not the euphemism used by our dear clients. You still pay a price, just a third less than you'd have to pay elsewhere."

CosmicOccurence
2013-08-08, 08:38 AM
When they were well away from the bosses office, Titus continued the conversation that Billy had started. I've seen most of you around before, but introductions couldn't hurt. I'm Titus, one of the hitmen. Give me a target to eliminate and I'm set, so this job suits me just fine.

Esprit15
2013-08-08, 12:10 PM
"A pleasure. I'm Kade. Capture expert, though looking to branch out in my abilities. This is Aleph."

Oh, I'm introduced second because I'm less important? I see how it is- Ow! The Kirlia receives a good flick in the side of the head. Yeah, yeah, pleasure to meet you all.

Dragonsage
2013-08-17, 01:38 AM
You all hear a bit of a chuckle from Vladimir when you leave his office. Evidently he found it amusing how you all were about to conduct your own business in his office and then remembered where you were.

Lexine shuffles along with the rest of you as you move away from the offices. "Well if you've been by one of the breeding facilities, I would have seen you guys. Name's Lexine by the way. I've been mostly used to gain insight from pokemon around the labs."

"I trust your visit was a pleasant one?" You all hear the sincere voice as you round the corner to the lobby of the building. Caroline meet you all again with her sweet welcoming smile. You all notices she gives Lexines a bit of a lingering gaze, to which the mystic silently replied with a nod. "Is there anything else I may assist you with while you're here?"

CosmicOccurence
2013-08-17, 09:06 AM
Our stay was wonderful thank you.

When the group had exited the building, Titus turned to them.I think I'd prefer going to the docks first, but it isn't a big concern where we start.

Esprit15
2013-08-17, 12:02 PM
"Yeah, I think I've seen yor face once or twice while I was there."

Well then what are we standing around for? To the docks! Boss said it's a good place to start, let's start there!

Mr Stereo1
2013-08-18, 02:19 PM
"Yeah, it was, uh, very pleasant." Billy stammers, off put by a pretty girl being nice to him. He forces down his embarrassment and ignores that he most certainly isn't sweating.

If he's a little forceful with the door, that's just his impatience to get the job done.

"Starting at the docks is good, I guess." He mutters, visibly surly, suppressing his irritation at himself. These are killers, he can't afford to show weakness.

Plus Vladimir seemed to know these ones by name. He probably wouldn't let him off again if he fed one to Moist.

Dragonsage
2013-08-21, 08:00 PM
When the lot of you reach the docks, all seems normal for a dock. You all see walkers going about doing their jobs and no one seems to notice you at all. Maybe they know who you are and don't want any trouble or maybe they just want to do they damned jobs and not deal with you at all. Who knows, not like any of you can read human minds or anything.

Lexine wanders off towards the waters of the end of one of the piers. She seemed to be drawn to something as she nearly steps off the edge and into the waters below if it wasn't for a worker who grabbed her arm at the last second pulling her back. "Hey what's wrong with you girl! we can't afford any accidents around here!"

Despite all of the man's yelling Lexine doesn't show any sign of reaction and her face just appears emotionless. Her lips part ever so slightly as she whispers. "The end is here...'

"What the void are you talking about lady?!" Almost in response to the worker's question, the earth begins to rumble and shake violently. Pieces of equipment tumble over and huge cracks appear on through out the ground. Everyone's ears soon become flooded with screams of panic and you quickly see the reasoning why.

A giant tidal wave is on it's way from the sea. The sheer size of it alone is staggering, but there was more. Clear for all to see was the aquatic giant, known as Kyogre, riding upon the wave. The creature gave a mighty roar as it topple several ships in it's path towards the land.

Everyone within their right mind scurries away to safety, or at least tries to, before the water hits and floods everything. All around you are screams of pain, death, and panic as those who survived that first wave are likely to get swept out into the water where they'd find the aquatic legend waiting, but that wasn't even near the end of it yet.

The earth rumbles once more, this time even more violent than before, as the earth just opens up and seems to swallow entire buildings before spewing them back up as lava chunks. A deafening roar is heard before a giant claw reaches out one of the cracks and pulls up a red beast with lava rolling off its body like beads of water off a psyduck's back. It gives another roar before firing a beam destroying even more of the town.

Just as it seems things can't get worse, the sky darkens as a number of flying creatures amass. Thunder and lightning are hurled among those creatures before the sky spits open before a black Rayquaza descends from he heavens and unleashes his fury among the legends without a thought spared for the mortals below.

Amidst all of the chaos, destruction, and death floats a lone black figure. The other legends don't seem to notice it at all as it passes over the town. A orbs of various colors gather around it as it flies around, before it notices you.

With your body broken and dying, you feel yourself losing your grip on to something. ~Just...Let...Go...~ You hear an echo coming from with in your mind as the black figure turns to you and your soul is ripped from your body before it embarks on a journey into the realm of the dead and joins the well of souls to await the rebirth of your world so that humanity may be resurrected.

yes this is my way of announcing Black Roses is over