PDA

View Full Version : Psion Question about Autohypnosis skill

Malvanis
2013-06-25, 06:20 PM
Hello Playground
I noticed that some psion specialities have autohypnosis as a skill. If I was a psion of a discipline that did not have autohypnosis as a skill, could I put cross class ranks in autohypnosis?

Kuulvheysoon
2013-06-25, 06:28 PM
Yes. Note the cap on cross-class skills, though.

Rubik
2013-06-25, 06:30 PM
Hello Playground
I noticed that some psion specialities have autohypnosis as a skill. If I was a psion of a discipline that did not have autohypnosis as a skill, could I put cross class ranks in autohypnosis?Autohypnosis is a skill, and works exactly like all other skills do (except Speak Language, which is...different).

So, yes.

Malvanis
2013-06-25, 09:25 PM
Thanks! I appreciate that!

DarkEternal
2013-06-26, 06:13 AM
To ask a somewhat related question, can a non psion character learn this skill? One of my characters plays a necromancer and he took a few ranks(cross class and all) in this thing and I'm not sure if he can even qualify for it( I guess he can since it's a skill like any other, but still to clarify).

Silverbit
2013-06-26, 06:17 AM
Yep, non-psionic characters can still put ranks in the skill.

Psyren
2013-06-26, 06:23 AM
To ask a somewhat related question, can a non psion character learn this skill? One of my characters plays a necromancer and he took a few ranks(cross class and all) in this thing and I'm not sure if he can even qualify for it( I guess he can since it's a skill like any other, but still to clarify).

You can cross-class any skill you want. The "Trained Only" simply means you can't use it without ranks in it - it doesn't mean you actually need to be trained or find a teacher, though you can fluff it that way if you want.