PDA

View Full Version : What webcomic am I thinking of?

gadren
2013-06-26, 01:48 AM
Okay, this is really bugging me, I'm thinking of a webcomic, and it honestly wasn't that great, but it bugging the SNOT out of me that I can't remember what it was called or find it, and I've spend several hours now trying to track it down. If someone can't help me out here, I'm gonna go nuts.

The comic is about some college-aged kids: one is a blond who got kicked out of her parents house for screwing up her sister's homework, now lives with her auburn-haired "friend", and works at a fast food place.

The auburn-haired girl is kind of a jerk, doesn't have many friends, and likes telling people what to do. She has a boyfriend who is the "dirty artist" cliche, who she kicks out for having a dream about the blonde.

Also, there is a group of brothers who go to the college. One, the campus DJ, is trying really hard to make everyone think he's a loser. The auburn-haired girl has a crush on him. His blonde brother has a big crush on the auburn-haired girl, but is very socially awkward, and carries a bunch of geek collectibles in his car with him for some reason.

gadren
2013-06-28, 12:19 PM
No one knows?

SlyGuyMcFly
2013-06-28, 03:12 PM
It... doesn't ring any bells, no. What was the art like? Was it a full-page format? 3-4 panel strip?

scienceguy8
2013-06-28, 08:51 PM
The description of the three main characters sounds familiar. I think I've seen an ad for it from time to time. Give me a sec. I might be able to track it down.

busterswd
2013-06-29, 03:04 AM
Shotgun Shuffle?

gadren
2013-06-29, 01:05 PM
Shotgun Shuffle?

Aw! Thank you! It was like having a bad song stuck in my head but not knowing the words and not being able to find the song to figure out the words so I could get it unstuck.

...if that makes any sense.

Maybe I'm just OCD.

Anyways, thanks!