PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Sandbox Initiates

Philemonite
2013-06-26, 06:27 AM
The basic training was short, and you didn't really learn much. Still, you got your two pokemon, some basic orders and four companions.

"Spreed the influence of the Organization"? You have no idea what that even means.
Doesn't really mater, you are initiate now, and there are a few things you can do that ordinary trainers can not, a lot more you can get away with, as long as you are careful.
You remember the only advice you were given, about a small ranch near Verdeturf. You should stop by there if you need to trade. Otherwise, you are on your own, ready to make your adventure.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 07:34 AM
"Well that was kind of pointless. If we want to spread influence of this here organization shouldn't we know what it even does? In my day people gave you tasks to do. Well we did not like them very much but at least we knew what the hell we were doing." The old man sighs.

"I suppose since they won't even introduce us to each other nor work with each other for a while that we have to introduce ourselves. Lazy soddy organization. They probably won't get what they want this way. I am Willson. Some call me 'Grandpa'."

Psymple
2013-06-26, 07:42 AM
Chill out Grumps

Hannah steps forward, a huge grin on her face.

If they haven't told us what we are supposed to do, means there is nothing we cant do.
I am Hannah, but you can call me Miss Lash, laugh and I might just make you see why I go by that name.

ericford
2013-06-26, 11:29 AM
Dex appears out of a shaded corner in the room.

Hey, the name's Karl Dexter, but everyone just calls me Dex. I agree with Miss Lash over here.....we are in one of the strongest organizations around. Now is not the time to worry about getting introduced to everybody over a cup of tea.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 11:40 AM
"Sooooo what you are saying we can do anything?Anyways, we need to at least know each other so we don't get mixed up with ...those who are not of our group."

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-26, 12:00 PM
The young man with slick grey hair finally pipes up, "Sure, hi I'm Cid, now can we get out of this boring town. I'm pretty sure they don't plan for us to sit around chatting all day."

nosugref4323
2013-06-26, 12:08 PM
After the extremely brief training that he had received Tom began to wonder how far down the rabbit hold he would have to go in order to get out his current situation.

Well it seems that we need to prove that we belong with this group. Sort of like a test to weed out the wannabes. So anyone have a plan? Tom says as he leans back in the chair and trying to get a read on the other people in the room.

I forgot who bright lime was Switching to something easier on the eyes.
Navy is the new color that I'll speak with

Psymple
2013-06-26, 12:20 PM
Hannah smiles even wider, proud of her malicious thoughts.

I intend to seduce men into loaning me thier pokemon by day and straight up mug people during the night, I can be quite sweet or rather Intimidating when I want to be.

She looks around.

Does this organization have a private Poke-centre and black market shop?
I am sure one of us will eventually make such a name for themselves that they are wanted by the authorities.

She looks at the old man.

If not perhaps some of you are best serving us by simply running errands.

A wicked grin crosses her face.

nosugref4323
2013-06-26, 12:30 PM
Well that's good for you. You have a plan for yourself. But WE need to think bigger. As for if we have a private pokemon center , and shop I honestly wasn't paying any attention at all. I assumed you were Hannah.

ericford
2013-06-26, 12:47 PM
As much as I love hanging out in a room kicking the dust, can we move out and head for this ranch? I am assuming there are other groups of initiates like us and I would prefer it if we weren't the last ones to leave the room they left us in.

Dex grins,

I need supplies and I hear the ranch has some, and if we don't have to pay full price, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 01:10 PM
Does this organization have a private Poke-centre and black market shop?
I am sure one of us will eventually make such a name for themselves that they are wanted by the authorities.

"And jail is dull and boring."

If not perhaps some of you are best serving us by simply running errands.

"I am not an errand boy. And I maybe old, but I have a trick or two up my sleeve."

Well that's good for you. You have a plan for yourself. But WE need to think bigger. As for if we have a private pokemon center , and shop I honestly wasn't paying any attention at all. I assumed you were Hannah.

"No. They did not tell us anything. Sigh. Lets go."

nosugref4323
2013-06-26, 01:16 PM
Relax Dex, we all need to get on the same page here, besides a few more seconds of talking might do us some good. He says to the tall man who stepped out of the shadows.

Now everyone think. Tom says readdressing the entire group.Why would they bring this much talent together and just say do whatever you want? They are clearly expecting great things from us, we just have to decide what those plans are.

I still have to plan my own future Tom thinks to himself, but he quickly throw the thought away. Right now let's just wee how we all stand here before I decide anything major.

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-26, 01:50 PM
"They must have watched what we've done and liked what they saw. We have to carry on being ourselves, just now have each other and the organisation behind us. When new orders come we need to have shown that we can act for ourselves, so lets get going."

Cid gets up and walks to the exit.

nosugref4323
2013-06-26, 02:04 PM
It seems this is a take order group that lacks initiative... There are a few though that will be useful, especially Willson. Having already served some time is a plus.
I'll have to watch out for Hannah though, she seems dangerous. This Cid though.. short sweet to the point I like it. I'll have to keep an eye on him as well.Tom thinks to himself

Fair enough. He says and gets up and follows Tom out the exit

Psymple
2013-06-26, 02:09 PM
Hannah smiles at the old timer, and walks beside him as they leave attempting to heal any injuries her digs might have caused... It pays to keep people sweet after all.

Oh I was thinking you could run our front of house, not just get tea and biscuits.

Fencing our stolen goods, generally just keeping your hands clean so we can get stuck in without having to worry about the blood on ours.

Sort of like our ... Manager...

She looks at Dex as he bangs on about some ranch, they were only told its a place to trade if you need to, same way a toilet is somewhere to pee, if you need to. Yet he seems to think its the answer to all our questions.

Foolish

As they walk she continues talking to Wilson.

I think we need to set-up a propper racket if we wanna do this well.
My father made his millions in business, everyone had their place and everyone did their job. Thats what we need.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 04:26 PM
I think we need to set-up a propper racket if we wanna do this well.
My father made his millions in business, everyone had their place and everyone did their job. Thats what we need.

"And you think my job should be at the front selling things? I dunno. I have not sold anything (well legally) in....what year is it?"

He pauses for an answer

"Around...35 years? Anyways, I think I can pull some fast ones and get more money from it. And I can read people really well. But I am not sure if that is the best place to put me. Hehe."

Psymple
2013-06-26, 04:40 PM
She smiles back at him, glad to have at-least captivated his interest.

You strike me as being resourceful, front men don't have to all be cast from the same mold... The way you would do it would be entirely up to you.

But I am not suggesting we cast anyone in a specific role yet... just that thinking of a structure is how I feel we should go about this.

And a very important part of that structure that I feel will be overlooked is someone who keeps their hands clean so that we can have an impact within the jurisdiction of the authorities without them being able to do anything about it.

She pauses, inviting his opinion.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 04:48 PM
And a very important part of that structure that I feel will be overlooked is someone who keeps their hands clean so that we can have an impact within the jurisdiction of the authorities without them being able to do anything about it.

"I suppose I can lay back and deny everything...and not everything we acquire needs to be stolen. The one that over looks also will have a time making sure none gets too cocky or bold or stupid. That and make sure cops are not on our trail. And my abilities may come useful if that I have to speak to them face to face....

Though I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty now and again. Hehe. :smallamused: "

Psymple
2013-06-26, 07:38 PM
Ofcourse, there is more power than most people think in such a position.

She has lit the idea and stoked it to a roaring flame.
Proud that she didn't have to press him too much instead subtly
guiding him.

The last remark worries her though, the thrill for danger was something she hoped he wouldn't have...

Not quite sure it would work so well if you got your hands dirty...

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 08:37 PM
He lets her think she has him. He would be decent at overlooking people but he is no leader. That and his abilities would be useful for selling wherever. But he is unsure if he'd be safe either way.

"Well, while I do hope it works out in our favor, there will be times where that is nessicary. Besides, the can't put me in for another long period of time, heh.

The way I see it, I don't have much to loose. But I can gain quite a bit from this endeavor.

I see why you would put me there, I am just an old man, people won't think of him having yard sales, or sell them in flea markets, and people are less likely to be afraid of an old bag of bones and run off. Hell, some may see me as an easy target.

Though if we are selling weapons that maybe a bit harder. Do able, but harder. There are still licenses needed for those...right?

As for me getting my hands dirty, I have been a good boy for a long time, a little longer won't hurt too much."

He smirks a bit. He then grabs one of his pokeballs and lets a penguin out.

"Gunter! How's my sweety?" He holds Gunter in his hands and pets her.

Psymple
2013-06-26, 08:44 PM
She finds it quite amusing, he clearly thinks he knows her intentions.
She lays on a little more charm, letting him think he is having his way.

[roll0] My Charm is crazy high yo, your intuition is only 3d6+0 :p
[roll1] Intuition, cos she can :) :p (might aswell see if she is reading your char as well as I am playing her.)

She is a sweety... How long have you had her?

ericford
2013-06-26, 08:54 PM
"Gunter! How's my sweety?"

With his vast knowledge of Pokemon, Dex is quick to recognize Gunter.

Nice Piplup you got there. A very proud Pokemon, and definitely a strong water type.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-26, 09:11 PM
"Heheheh. Yea, yea I am just an old man who doesn't know better. As for Gunter? I just got her recently... How long ago was that? Could not be longer than a month or two..."

In response to Dex: "Yea? Back in my days we had to make our own, too few. Good times."
intuition: 12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4106172/)

Guile: 19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4106174/)

It does not help though as he can hear your thoughts. Though I am new to this system, how do you have +11?

nosugref4323
2013-06-26, 11:55 PM
Tom catches up so Cid and took a closer look at him. The first thing that strikes him is his eyes they are pure white. At first he's a tad alarmed, but then he thinks of a real solution. Where did you get those contacts Cid? They are pretty cool.

Psymple
2013-06-27, 06:09 AM
Skill focus lets her take +5 and lose a d6, +6 from her Spirit, regretting taking Skill focus 3x for charm now... automatic 21 ftw?

and ah... reading thoughts huh... well that might come in useful. :P

Hannah greets Dex with a wide smile, she still feels he is a little imbecilic but again best to keep them all sweet.

Mine are rather new also, a female Chikorita and a male Sandslash.
Rose and Slash, do you just have the one?

DeathChallenged
2013-06-27, 08:04 AM
"No, I have another one. He can take hits but can't really do anything about them asides being annoying. That is why I call him Pinata. He's a...whachamacallit." Willson tries to use his dex, and has some troubles and sighs and puts it away. "Ah nevermind, not important."

ericford
2013-06-27, 11:07 AM
Hannah greets Dex with a wide smile, she still feels he is a little imbecilic but again best to keep them all sweet.

Dex grins back, still not sure of Hannah's intentions for the group but he still feels like Hannah has the best qualities for a leader, which is what this group needs. He hopes she will step up, but still isn't going to turn his back on her.

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-27, 12:16 PM
Cid was never really bothered by his appearance, he thought the silver hair suited him and his white eyes were usually covered by shades, but when confronted about it the real answer seemed a bit weird. "Thanks, I try to change them around a lot, white is one of my favourites." Now he'd have to get some contacts, though it was a good idea anyway.

Quickly changing the subject from his appearance, "So what makes you so special? Why does the organisation want you?"

nosugref4323
2013-06-27, 01:18 PM
I have years of petty crime under my belt, I keep a low profile, and I work well in teams. As to what makes me special I like poison, and know how to use it efficiently.

After a short pause he bounces the question back at Cid "So what makes you so special? Why does the organization want you?

Psymple
2013-06-27, 01:23 PM
Hannah keeps her eyes on Dex, expectantly, he had barged in on their conversation and was now stood grinning at her...
Unwilling to write off his usefulness entirely she makes attempt to include him.

So... Dex
You have some little Monsters of your own?

She smiles at the young man infront of her for the first time realizing just how socially awkward he is, probably spent a lot of his time in his room looking at pictures of girls but perhaps not had the opportunity to often speak to them.

You seem some what knowledgeable on the subject...

Overhearing Cid's proclamation she makes a mental note never to eat any food or drink handled by him.

ericford
2013-06-27, 02:42 PM
So... Dex
You have some little Monsters of your own?

Happy to see Hannah showing interest,

Why yes, I have a Pikachu and a Growlithe.

You seem some what knowledgeable on the subject...

I have been studying Pokemon my entire life. They fascinate me so very much and I want to learn everything I can about them!

DeathChallenged
2013-06-27, 02:59 PM
"Just don't go too overboard kid. Learned that the hard way. Got real messed up from it too."

ericford
2013-06-27, 03:13 PM
Real messed up? How so? I've had a pretty messed up childhood, but ever since I started growing stronger bonds with Pokemon, I've only grown stronger from it. Most trainers don't recognize their Pokemon's true potential, and that makes them weak and predictable. I strive to never let that happen to me.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-27, 03:37 PM
"Long story short, we were experimenting on pokemon to make them better because of a war, and one of the experiments got loose abd scrambled my mind, I used to know more than you can believe and all got lost when it attacked. I got lucky, kid. I survived."

ericford
2013-06-27, 03:47 PM
Dex shows a look of awe,

Wow, that is very fortunate. In my experience, luck has never really been on my side. It is more of a constant struggle to get out on top by any means necessary.

Dex is hopeful that he can learn from Wilson, even though he has always had to teach himself.

DeathChallenged
2013-06-27, 04:11 PM
He sighs. "Yea, unfortunate that everything I worked for is gone. I used to be able to tell one mon from another like yourself, now I am lucky if I remember what my pokemons species is. And years in jail without much contact from the outside world did not help either, there used to be only what...151 types of pokemon around the world? Now there are more than five times that amount!"

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-27, 04:42 PM
I have years of petty crime under my belt, I keep a low profile, and I work well in teams. As to what makes me special I like poison, and know how to use it efficiently.

After a short pause he bounces the question back at Cid "So what makes you so special? Why does the organization want you?

"Cool, I love poison too. Though I prefer to cover a room with it than precise use, like this guy." Cid hold out a pokeball, almost expecting you to know what is in it.

"In here is Neb, I better not let him out he's too good at producing toxic clouds. He helped me join, did a real number on this idiot kid's plant, and the organisation like the way I battled."

Cid produces a second pokeball and sends out a Snivy, "This useless runt was the kids, but he's mine now. I really hope I don't have to use it though, I'd feel dumb shouting orders to Leafy," The Snivy looks up at Cid upon hearing her name, then Cid immediately returns her in disgust.

nosugref4323
2013-06-27, 05:08 PM
Cool, I love poison too. Though I prefer to cover a room with it than precise use, like this guy.
I have heard about that pokemon, but I have never seen one before. Do they really produce that much gas? On the note of using poison I'm precise.

"This useless runt was the kids, but he's mine now. I really hope I don't have to use it though, I'd feel dumb shouting orders to Leafy,"

Leafy?! Really?! I... just...wow... Tom is doing his best not to bust out laughing but he can't help but snicker. After taking a minute to regain some composure he says My apologies. These are my two partners Blaze, and Treecko. Showing Cid his two pokemon, but keeps them both in their respective balls. I usually have Blaze out with me, but he really gets under people's skin. Not sure why, he's really loyal and laid back. While the Treecko is rather special... He tends to get himself into crazy situations, even while we aren't battling. It get's rather annoying sometimes.

Psymple
2013-06-27, 05:24 PM
Hannah inclines her head as Wilson talks,
she finds it sad that he lost his memory to an attack
but perhaps that is what he deserved?

She herself is taking revenge on a world that
hurt her, perhaps she is like the pokemon.

As for Dex, he seems like her as well, an outcast.
Attempting to strike back at the world, perhaps he
isn't so useless after all but still a bit of a geek.

You regret experimenting on them?

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-27, 06:05 PM
I have heard about that pokemon, but I have never seen one before. Do they really produce that much gas? On the note of using poison I'm precise.

""Yeah, it's really nice actually, and relaxing like a sauna but not many people really understand."

Leafy?! Really?! I... just...wow...

""Well it's not my choice, thanks to the kid that's the only name the idiot plant responds to. I trying to train him out of it but I don't know why I bother."

While the Treecko is rather special... He tends to get himself into crazy situations, even while we aren't battling. It get's rather annoying sometimes.

"Yeah it's like all plants are stupid or something. They are really weak too, makes you wonder if they are worth having at all, best thing mine can do is run away."

DeathChallenged
2013-06-27, 06:29 PM
You regret experimenting on them?

"Sigh. No...and yes. Before you lash out allow me to explain. We started out small, with a few mons, from what I remember we did some field tests and tried to see how to make them better. We did various tests, but we didn't harm any mons. Not at first at least. But shortly after the war started we were forced to do more strenuous tests and experimentations to find exploitations. We warned that we should not do it, but forced all the same, where we were pressured to do more and more brutal experimentations, to make pokemon suited for war. And the kicker? After the war that bastard kept forcing us to do the experiments and when results were unsatisfactory, had us put in jail and denied that he was ever part of it. If the bastard isn't dead, then I wouldn't mind messing him up, hehe."

nosugref4323
2013-06-27, 06:34 PM
"Well it's not my choice, thanks to the kid that's the only name the idiot plant responds to. I trying to train him out of it but I don't know why I bother."

Oh... Well I'm sorry that happened to you... At least there's hope right?

"Yeah it's like all plants are stupid or something. They are really weak too, makes you wonder if they are worth having at all, best thing mine can do is run away."

No, no it's not like that. It's... I'll just show you.As Tom releases the Treecko it scans the area, and quickly goes scurries it's way onto the roof (I assume we are outside, otherwise it's the highest point it can find) and jumps down and lands on Tom shoulder. As The Treecko hits the Tom's shoulder his arm responds by going horizontal. Treecko then walks across it like a tight rope and then jumps to the ground right by his trainers side leaning against his legs and looking at Cid and head nods in his direction.

As you can see... She's very brave, and does some parkour. Why she does it I honestly don't know, but she's also a very useful scout, and an excellent battler.

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-28, 04:39 PM
Cid watched impressed at the dexterity of the pokemon, but he wouldn't let his face show it.

"That's pretty cool, I guess. It's useful to be that manoeuvrable in combat, I remember it took ages to finally hit Leafy in my battle with him. Of course when Neb did hit him it didn't last long, but I should learn to play to the pokemon's strengths"

nosugref4323
2013-06-28, 05:05 PM
That's usually the best way to do it. If it ain't broken why should you try and fix it? Speaking of battling... Doesn't this town have a gym, want to go try our hand over there?

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-28, 05:41 PM
"Sure, it would be nice to have a proper challenge for once. Do you know much about this town's gym, I haven't really looked around? Won't we need the others too?" Cid was a little wary about relying on others in a battle. He could probably depend on Tom but from what he has seen, and overheard from their conversation the other three seem a bit strange.

ericford
2013-06-29, 12:01 AM
Dex isn't quite sure how to feel about Wilson's past with experimenting on Pokemon. He doesn't agree with it, but Wilson seems like his intentions were for the greater good.

I'm all for making Pokemon stronger and using their strength to overcome obstacles, but I do feel like there are better methods for achieving the same goal.

Dex is still hopeful that he can learn a lot from Wilson, but now feels like Wilson can also learn a lot from him.

nosugref4323
2013-06-29, 07:53 AM
I haven't looked around either but it should be pretty easy to find. I'm not sure if we need the others, but there's no harm in finding out right?

DeathChallenged
2013-06-29, 08:42 AM
I'm all for making Pokemon stronger and using their strength to overcome obstacles, but I do feel like there are better methods for achieving the same goal.

Willson rubs his temples. The voices are giving him a headache.
"Yes, in some cases. In others...not so much. It's not...it's not like I can do it now anyways....so I am trying to start a new."

Atrum Umbra
2013-06-29, 05:56 PM
"Sure, we might as well give it a go, it's not like we have anything to lose. I'd like to push my pokemon to the limit for once, usually training sessions are just Neb shooting gas at Leafy and him dodging it."

nosugref4323
2013-07-01, 02:08 PM
Yeah that's pretty much ours as well. Let's go to the gym. Tom says. Tom and Cid then find the gym in the town and enter it.As they enter Tom asks the guys standing near the door. What type does this gym specialise int?

Apologieson lack of posting. This got really busy in IRL. But now that that's sorted out I'll be back posting.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-03, 06:46 PM
Ahhh. Two of the voices were gone. Wait. Gone. Oh dear. What were they thinking before they left? Something...about a gym.

"Two people of our group seem to ran off twoards the gym, I think they are going to try to challenge it? I think it is best if we stick as a group so that we can get to know each other better."

ericford
2013-07-04, 10:56 AM
I agree. There is strength in numbers. Let's head out to catch up to them.

Psymple
2013-07-06, 05:00 AM
Hannah sighs she had spent the last few minutes listening to both conversations.
Concerned at the civilian nature of Tom and Cid.

We should be raiding and crushing the gym, not compliantly challenging them for a badge. Who needs their badge anyway, we are kings of our own destiny not the lap dogs of society.

She turns and looks to Wilson.

Perhaps we should let them fail, maybe they need a bit more anger
to properly get in the spirit of the cause... instead of running off like
children after badges.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-06, 05:50 AM
"Or get them so crushed they do not wish to fight ever again. And I think it is a bad idea for us to split up when we have no way to contact them. It's possible we will never find them again."

Psymple
2013-07-06, 07:33 AM
Hannah smiles at Wilson's slight naivety.

Unlikely Gramps... small world after all.
Besides, we can always wait for them outside the gym,
catch them at their weakest and convince them to take
a more terrorist approach to badge collecting.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-06, 10:12 AM
"I think you underestimate gym leaders kiddo. You really think they are going to be some pushovers? And lack security? Maybe we can take them over later, but right now we don't have that chance."

Psymple
2013-07-06, 10:42 AM
I never said now, and please spare the kiddo.
Do not put words in my mouth I have not said.

Her tone is a little sharper than usual, the first time Wilson
is seeing her second side. The intimidating side.

Was it not me who first brought up we need to play this
for the long game not just prance about like children attemping
to win favour in an unknown way.

She eyes him, reading him to see if her outburst was warranted or not
perhaps she jumped the gun and he was being fatherly and not patronizing
as she first felt he was.

Either-way, I don't support the idea of pathetic badge collecting: we are terrorists not cub scouts.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-06, 12:16 PM
"I figured that since somebody suggested going to gyms at a slightly higher power would mean we would act fairly soon. If we want a massacre, it would be better if we waited until much later. Heh.

Hmm. If we don't want someone to get their hands dirty though, that maybe a way to gain populace favor. They just said spread influence of the organization, they never said how. It is possible we pull the innocent act for quite a while, and sponsor our organization, make others think it is really good for them, get them sucked in, and if we make branches of the organization we can possibly abuse the coorperational laws to prevent customers from leaving.

Though the terrorist one could be a bit more fun, I haven't seen much action behind bars asides from the time a guys brain explode." He smirks.

"What I am saying is, we have unlimited choices, the terroist one will get cops following our trail, while something like a buisness would take a while to build up, but we can potentially affect more people that way.

Lash suddenly hears something in her head.
Especially if we find someway to brainwash them to do our dirty work.

guile: 19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4119209/)

Psymple
2013-07-06, 02:37 PM
Exactly, we have unlimited choices, complying with gym regulations in no way furthers our cause and merely wastes time that could be spent perusing any of those options.

She catches the voice in her head, shes pretty sure it isn't hers.
Hannah looks at Wilson, in her mind her eyes are bearing down on him despite her casual façade.

Its his, part of her knows it but she cant be sure, there are no signs of it on his face... no definite ones anyway, but who else.
Who else would project that thought to her head and he has been attacked by a psychic pokemon that scrampled his brain.

She acts on the hunch:
Just how much of this can you read Grampa?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-06, 03:01 PM
Willson thinks for a bit. He could just say nothing. Watch her squirm a bit, that could be fun.

"I suppose. But I don't think cops would try to arrest you if you 'accidentally' killed mons due to over training. But that is more late game and only for cheap laughs. And for drawing crowds."

Well, you are indeed correct, and perhaps on how I gained this ability, as well as others. I figured if anybody should know about this, it might as well be you. I hear all of it and it makes crowds of people very annoying at times.

Psymple
2013-07-06, 03:41 PM
Hannah turns her eyes to Dex, part of her brain imagines Wilson to be having the exact same conversation with him... Internally.
She shudders a little, the idea of it still creeps her out a little.

Convenient, I suppose we all have our uses...
Yours might be rather useful.

A few flashes of imagination pass through her mind,
her mind is still unused to knowing of the intrusion
and she doesn't think to cater it for her visitor.

She is sat at the head of a table lots of others are there
but her mind is only focussed on the two of them.
She speaks to the table giving instruction and orders to
her minions: a second conversation between the two of
them occurs as she does discussing the thoughts of those
at the table.

Oh, you saw that?

She mentally cringes and looks to Dex.

We off to see what they are getting upto at this gym then?
We have much to discuss as a group.

... And, perhaps we have further to discuss in private.
Although its in the privacy of her head, she mentally cringes again.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-06, 04:48 PM
He has no idea. Yet. Maybe eventually. And yes. I saw that. No need to cater to me, but I am pleased with the gesture.

I won't tell something you don't wish known. Unless it undermines what we are trying to do. What do you wish to discuss?

Psymple
2013-07-07, 03:27 AM
I would rather not have to,

It would seem Miss Lash has a rather Charismatic
mind, it is quite obvious she has spent a lot of time
insider her own head. A grimace flashes across her mind.

I am not exactly comfortable with this but, perhaps,
it has its uses... we may need some ground rules though.

Another mental grimace, cursing herself that he can
hear her mental attachments to what she says.

Better to speak than curse the silence.

She seems to have fallen back into a more comfortable manner, her internal
monologue becoming less edgy and sporadic and instead focusing back to
the task at hand. Now clear that she has a visitor her mind seems to be adapting to it.

Lets say:
Intuition: 1-9: It has changed, she seems to be being more open and attempting to be very specific with her thoughts, less background noise.
9-14: Depending on the roll Wilson realizes something is wrong, she is attempting to order her thoughts in a specific manner. Low end he knows she is doing it but cant do much about it high end he is starting to see through it.
14+: Its obvious to him that she is attempting to lie to him through her thoughts, it makes it more difficult for him but not very much.

Although perhaps you could argue you could use Focus for this instead of Intuition, then I suppose Hannah would be screwed! :D

Might as well be me huh, whys that then Grampa?
I do hope you don't trust me, ...

DeathChallenged
2013-07-07, 07:13 AM
He's slightly cautious with the change of mind suddenly. Espessially since she was panicking earlier.
So you want me to tell the others now?

Why is it? Well it seems you are the leader, yes?...Why is it you do not wish to be trusted?
Since it is more psyhic in nature, it probably is focus. Espessially since that ties into my range.
Annnd almost went to IC
[roll0]

Psymple
2013-07-07, 11:58 AM
Hannah feels Wilson grow a little apprehensive.
She pushes it out of her brain, from now on she
knows she has to try and repress open thought
around Wilson, its a little strange almost like being
naked in the middle of a public place to her.

I think perhaps we should keep your gift to ourselves
Gramps, I am sure you could be a great asset to my
plans.

She begins to walk, despite their internal conversation
she is attempting to keep as much attention on Dex as
he would expect, she doesn't want him getting any ideas.

I am the leader am I?
If I was the leader you would all know about it, or maybe, you wouldn't.

She begins to fumble with her thoughts again as he asks about trust,
letting down the guards she has put up.

I don't trust anyone, I make sure everyone trusts me
but I am not a trustworthy person... It worked didn't it,
you were only reading what I let you read.

Sadness and bitterness, a girl sat alone, a man in a suit that you know is her
father on the otherside of a window, a funeral, school, bullies... Anger.

I don't want you in my head because I cant trust you. It is not safe to trust. It would also seem it is harder to disguise my thoughts if we move to difficult subjects.

Do you trust me to lead you?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-07, 12:57 PM
Heh. I am sure my abilities will.

I figured since you were ordering people around and they seem to follow you? Yea. Though I maybe mistaken. Oh well.

I saw you squrim a bit and try to hide something, yes. But I also realize that most view their minds as private things and wish to cover it up. I don't care enough to press you though.

I will try to not hear your mind but...it's much more difficult than one thinks. And no. You can't trust me. I am an unknown. I understand your need to hide.

Eh, I trust you more than the two that ran off without much word. And what do I have to loose?

Psymple
2013-07-07, 01:11 PM
Ordering people around, have you been watching someone's imaginations instead of reality Grampa, or do we need to requisition you some glasses?

Oh and you commonly tell people you are abusing their minds whilst you read
away at your hearts content do you, or am I the first you have allowed to know
she is under inspection?

As to them two, I agree, we need to keep them in line with our agenda if they wish to stay in my organisation.

A glow spreads through he mind, she is suppressing a large grin.

I am sure you will help me keep everyone on side wont you?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-07, 02:15 PM
Might have been my imagination then.

As for abusing your mind, I assure you I did not intend it in that way. You will see what happens when I activly do so sooner or later. As for if you are the first...no. I somewhat drove an inmate crazy, I prodded him and pulled some of poked at his vunerabilties before finally telling him and he tried to kill me. The poor man couldn't handle all the voices I hear constantly magnified in his mind. :smallamused:

On our side you mean? Sure. Why not.

Psymple
2013-07-08, 07:17 AM
Miss Lash seems to be in control at the moment.

I was thinking more, my side.
A heavy dollop of seductive charm tarnishing her every
thought with red lust.
Of course, if you choose to stay with me Gramps that will be our side.

[roll0] Charm roll, because I enjoy rolling in pvpish situations... please tell me if its getting annoying. :)

I am sure it would be worth your while, I am a kind Mistress.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-08, 08:46 AM
Ah, you want power. Hmm. It's quite possible. At least I know when people are plotting against you a bit.

I almost wish you didn't know what you are saying, but that is not the case, is it? No. I am not into kids.

There's just somethings charm cannot do.

Psymple
2013-07-08, 01:27 PM
Want power, not particularly, but it will facilitate what I do want.

She calms down a little, her mind wanders and
he sees in her thoughts that she is actually
eyeing him up "as a man" for the first time.

Relax sweetie, I was only pulling your leg...
Not you are that bad for an old timer.

Her eyes flicker to Dex for a moment.
The cheeky tone gets even cheekier.

Might even say you are a step-up from our
virgin brain box. And as I said, less of the kiddo,
or I might just get my whip out.

In an attempt to stop another worried response from
him she attempts to rail road the conversation back
in her favour.

But I am glad you are happy serving under me,

She couldn't help one last cheeky comment.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-08, 01:41 PM
Willson laughs a bit. "Sorry, mind on other things."

Alright, good.

And better than the ...virgin brain box? I dunno....:smallamused:
He decides to put in a cheeky remark of his own.
Oh no, not the whip! Whatever shall I do? Heh. I will try to remember that.

Oh ho! And I thought you wanted us to be partners. :smalltongue:

Intuition: [roll0]
Guile (if needed): [roll1]
Focus (if needed): [roll2]

Will edit result after seeing rolls.

Edit: did not need focus.

Psymple
2013-07-08, 02:44 PM
Our virgin brain box
And you could always choose to just enjoy it.

She revels in his new mood but decides they have
perhaps best be a little more active, and besides this
new form of communication isn't particularly taxing.
Might as well get on with something productive.

Let us save this talk for later, when I have you on my
table...
Whats going on in Dex's head? He actually a brain box or?
And what about those other two...

DeathChallenged
2013-07-08, 03:06 PM
Dex has not been thinking much. And the other two are no longer here so I can't hear their voices. One was thinking our convo was a bit odd...and then talked to the other for a bit before they headed for the gym.

ericford
2013-07-10, 09:10 PM
Dex, standing at the door, was watching this odd interaction between Wilson and Lash. Not sure of what was going on but the constantly changing facial expressions and few comments here and there had him worried. He felt left out and almost betrayed. Not knowing what was going on took away a sense of control he had but wanted to keep his cool to not raise alarm.

Am I missing something?

Psymple
2013-07-11, 03:49 AM
Hannah, turned back looking at Dex, still rooted to the spot but at-least no longer mute.

Missing something, your a day dreamer huh?
I said "Shall we go to the gym then?"

She had been making a very very vigilant attempt to keep her attention on Dex, looking at him occasionally and talking to him twice. He had been the one mute, she had been the one carefully separating her mental and facial expressions and yet he was still suspicious of her...

She shrugged,
Shall we be off then?

And continues leading the way off towards the gym.

[I]Wonder if he is psychic too... Or did I just slip up?
I will be more vigilant from now on.

ericford
2013-07-11, 08:56 AM
Dex is still feeling confused, thinking maybe he just dozed off or something, he is usually always thinking to himself, forgetting what is going on around him. Dex still feels a little suspicious but nevertheless, there is a task at hand.

Let's go see what trouble those others got in.

[Sorry, was getting a little confused as to what was being said out loud and what wasn't between you two.]

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-11, 12:05 PM
What type does this gym specialise int?

"What does it matter what type they have, I just want a proper battle," Cid raised his voice to shout to the Gym, "Gimme your best shot"

Psymple
2013-07-11, 12:57 PM
The three: Hannah, Wilson and Dex catch up with the other two to find one of them shouting at the Gym itself...

Subtle

[No worries! Hannah was doing her best to keep Dex included but he never seemed to reply!

And with that we are all back in one place as a group.
Hope no one minds.]

DeathChallenged
2013-07-11, 01:24 PM
Nah, he just a bit left out. Poor kid.

He thinks for a bit...Think it's about time he gets in on this. After all, easier to be subtle this way and get the other two without them knowing.

He sighs a bit and decides to talk to Dex's head.
Dex? Please don't be shocked. Me and Lash have been talking tactics for a while. And it would be best if we can stay silent and talk in this manner instead out loud to not alert the others.

ericford
2013-07-11, 01:42 PM
As Dex is standing in front of the gym, examining the structure, he hears a voice in his head. Listening to Wilson explain, Dex is worried, but also amazed at the potential.

Can you hear this...? Dex thinks to himself.

This is some serious power. Dex is very fascinated by Wilson's skill.

Why don't you tell the others?

Psymple
2013-07-11, 01:55 PM
Great, tell the whole world why don't you...
And here I thought we had something special.

Hannah is clearly a little pissed,
clearly believing his power much
more powerful if people don't know
about it.

Especially non-important people.

She looks at Dex, he is much worse
at disguising the internal conversation.
Perhaps he just needs practice...

She sighs.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-11, 02:48 PM
Dex: Yes, I can. As to why well...the less that know the better.

Lash: Don't be mad, we can use this to our advantage. This is so that we can maintain conversation with the other members with our group and not others knowing.

I'm only telling him now because we kind of need him to be quiet and this is one way to send out tactics without revealing ourselves.

Also I highly doubt he'd reveal my abilities to the others...but if he does...heh.

And I think you underestimate his usefulness. They had to recruit him for a reason.

ericford
2013-07-11, 04:02 PM
Wilson: Gotcha.

Dex grins, then looks back towards the group,

So the plan is just to barge in there and take on the leader? Or should we explore the town first?

Psymple
2013-07-11, 04:23 PM
I do not underestimate his usefulness,
but there are fields in which people are useful.
Brainboxes rarely understand the subtleties of
manipulation and leadership.

Anyway, what is done is done.
I would rather you act less ad hoc
in future, especially as you are the one suggesting I
to lead this rag-tag group to riches.

She puts on a slightly intimidating tone,
but does not over do it, just enough so
he feels she is slightly disappointed but
not overly concerned with it.

Hannah then addresses the two of them.
I do not understand why you two have even Initiated
if your goal is now to go off and pursue your own goals.
What are you achieving collecting a badge, who is it that
you will be impressing when you sew it into your under britches?

Her tone is intimidating.

Unless this is your downtime, is it?
In which case why are you taking downtime immediately
after Initiating?

Are you even thinking about your actions or
just looking for something to do because you
do not have the vision to do something legitimately
useful to our new organization?

[roll0] Intimidate for Death, not really trying to scare him, just giving him a bit of a disappointed speech ish.
[roll1] Intimidate for Cid and Tom, again not really trying to scare them but making an attempt to "put them in their place".

DeathChallenged
2013-07-11, 04:42 PM
I didn't want to get you upset over this. Why do you think that I talked to you first before telling him?

Anyways, I can't undo what I have done. Yet. Perhaps in the future I can make him forget this ability I have.

int [roll0]

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-11, 04:48 PM
Roll failed see OOC

"Calm down, we just came here for a test of skill, I couldn't care less about a stupid badge."

nosugref4323
2013-07-11, 05:01 PM
"What does it matter what type they have, I just want a proper battle," Cid raised his voice to shout to the Gym, "Gimme your best shot"

It matters. It could be a type that is super effective against your current Pokemon, and then you would look foolish.

Hannah then addresses the two of them.
I do not understand why you two have even Initiated
if your goal is now to go off and pursue your own goals.
What are you achieving collecting a badge, who is it that
you will be impressing when you sew it into your under britches?

Her tone is intimidating.

Unless this is your downtime, is it?
In which case why are you taking downtime immediately
after Initiating?

Are you even thinking about your actions or
just looking for something to do because you
do not have the vision to do something legitimately
useful to our new organization?

Tom listens patiently and starts off with a joke. If that's what you are into then go for it. I don't sew them into my britches, but I don't judge. He then replies in kind and attempts to rattle her. You really don't use your mind do you? Okay I'll make this simple for you. By challenging the gym you get stronger. When you are stronger there are less people in the world to stop you.

At this point leans in and whispers so she can only hear the venom of his words. I really didn't think you were so stupid. By challenging the gym we see how strong they are. The trick to being a good criminal is to be subtle. Who would suspect a few innocent trainers to be scouts for an illegal organization?! Also last time I checked actions are what keep an organization going, not talking which is clearly what you do in your down time! Lastly who elected you queen of this little gang we have here?! You want my respect and faith earn it the old fashioned way! Not with petty words but with actions! I'll be ready anytime you are. Just you, me, and our Pokemon.

He then steps back and addresses the others. Dex, and Willson what a pleasant surprise. You challenging the gym as well?

Counter intimidation check::[roll0] Yeah, not phased in the slightest.:smallcool:

Psymple
2013-07-11, 05:15 PM
She first replies to Cid.

Oh I am calm, however, if we are making requests:
How about you consider your actions in future instead
of simply chasing something you "do not care about" because
you want to "test your strength."

She then turns to Tom.
Clearly disgusted by him.

Stronger do you? Simple man, you believe you and your Pokemon to be
one and the same? You have no vision beyond their fighting capabilities.
Pathetic.

It is humorous you speak of action: action without thought demands no respect.

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-11, 05:36 PM
"Sure I might not have thought it through, but at least I'm doing something and not just chatting. I want to test my pokemon's strength and the best place to go for that is a gym. I want a difficult fight and where else would I find one, certainly not from you."

[roll0] Intimidate, though really it's more of a taunt.

nosugref4323
2013-07-11, 05:38 PM
You are the one with no vision. My pokemon and I have done more than just battling, we have survived through out the years. We relied on skill, luck, and quick thinking to get to where we are today! You know what... I have enough of your cutesy language! I challenge you to a battle here and now! He grabs a pokeball from his belt and gets into a ready position.

That is unless you are scared! He says with venom.

Intimidation roll::[roll0]

DeathChallenged
2013-07-11, 06:20 PM
Willson raises his eyebrow. "I am not sure if I am entirely ready to face the gym to be honest. I think that I should aquire more pokemon and perhaps have my pokemon be more experienced so that they are not the ones that have a downfall, but rather the gyms. I would much rather be cautious and over train a bit...okay maybe a lot, than to have my pokemon be felled by the gym."

He sighs at both of them wanting a fight.
"Well it is a bit unfair for both of you going after her in a pokebattle, no? Ah well. I guess I should get the popcorn."

ericford
2013-07-11, 10:14 PM
Dex lets out a big grin at the sight of a potential battle about to take place

Finally, some action. Been waiting to see some trainers go head to head. This is going to be good.

Dex starts to step back, awaiting Lash's reply, preparing for a battle.

Psymple
2013-07-12, 02:41 AM
Hannah matches Tom's bellowing with a broad yet worrying smile, you may have your battle, but not right now as you childishly demand.

As to Cids, whatever that was, she doesn't even acknowledge it.

I have an errand to run first, something I wished to do before chasing you two around town but oh well team spirit and all.

She takes her watch out.
You have an hour, then I will meet you back here.

Oh and do decide which of you wants to battle by the time I get back, or does your challenge utterly require it be a two on one? Not that I would be bothered showing you both up at the same time.

With that she turns on her heel and heads off towards the shopping district.

I tried my best but I suppose children will be children.
Heading to the shops, fancy tagging along?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-12, 04:24 AM
Naaaaaah. I'll watch the babies so that they don't get uppity and leave again.

ericford
2013-07-12, 08:31 AM
Dex shows a look of disappointment on his face. Looking at Lash,

Dam, I was hoping you would teach those guys a lesson. I doubt they would've been any trouble for you.

Psymple
2013-07-12, 10:08 AM
Hannah looks to Dex who seems to have materialized at her side.
A warm smile on her face,

Loyal this one is.
Probably reminds him of school bullies,
I know how that feels...

All in due time Dex.
Now, we have an hour to find a shop
and I need you to put your big brain to
work for me,

She holds out her arm, offering it to him to take.

Shall we?

ericford
2013-07-12, 10:20 AM
Dex grins at Lash's gesture.

Sorry, I am not big into the whole holding thing....but I am with you. Lead the way.

Dex thinks to himself: Still not sure what Lash thinks of me, maybe she is just using me and my knowledge....but nonetheless, she is the strongest willed here, and I want to align myself with only the strongest. Possibly if I get on her good side she will believe that I am no threat to her, and can only benefit her and her goals, assuming they are in the right place...

Psymple
2013-07-12, 10:44 AM
Okay, but I am not infectious...

She smiles

Anyway, I have a Chikorita but she is a little
useless when it comes to fighting.
I was told she has potential to do powerful
magic moves but that she wont develop that
potential on her own for a long time and that
if I wanted to unlock it I should find her a...

She looks up and to the right, she is making a
effort to look sincerely naiver than she is, as
she knows that means people are trying to remember
something.

Tee Em?

She looks to Dex,

Recon you can help me, I imagine you know
a lot more about this than me...

As she speaks she leads them towards
where the shops are but always remains
as close to his side as she can.

ericford
2013-07-12, 11:05 AM
Dex quickly understands what she is talking about and smiles

You are talking about a Technical Machine, also known as a TM. It is what trainers can use on their Pokemon to teach them new moves. I am actually looking for one for my Pikachu because as of right now he doesn't know many effective moves. Fortunately, I've read that some towns sell TMs so we may be in luck.

Dex then throws a serious look on his face as he talks to Lash:

Also, I would never call your Pokemon useless. No Pokemon is useless in this world. I have learned that every Pokemon has the potential to do great things. I hope this is something you can learn as well.

Dex becomes hopeful that Lash can see the power of Pokemon and treat with the respect they deserve.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-12, 01:43 PM
Actually..might as well tag along. If these two get too far we can track them and make them pay. Hehe.

"Might as well tag along too. Need to buy popcorn."

Psymple
2013-07-12, 03:57 PM
I knew you would,
couldn't resist me huh.
And I smell much better.
I imagine my thoughts are also a
lot more civilized, but there is
probably no need to list all the
reasons...

Oh I didn't mean useless Dex,
She smiles attempting to seem reassuring.
Simply that Rose is not very good in combat.

As to the Technical Machines, care to lead the
way to where we may find a shop selling them?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-12, 04:06 PM
Willson snickers a bit.

"Pinata isn't the best in battle either..yet...He does not even have a damaging move. And I don't think he takes tms."

ericford
2013-07-12, 04:22 PM
Dex is accepting of Lash's response and casually smiles

Hmmm, well there should be some store around here that sells supplies, which may also sell TMs but I am not quite sure where to start. Asking any resident here would probably help us out. I'm gonna hang back on this one, I don't do very well conversing with others...

DeathChallenged
2013-07-12, 04:32 PM
"I believe that the charming young lady can take care of the others for you. Heheh. One way or another."

If you need somebodies brain scrambled...you know who to talk to.

ericford
2013-07-12, 04:39 PM
Heh, my thoughts exactly

Dex makes direct eye contact with Wilson,

Hey, what are you holding from us exactly? For someone who lost their memory, I feel you know much more than you lead to believe...

DeathChallenged
2013-07-12, 05:26 PM
Nothing much worth knowing. Or that I am comfortable telling you or anybody else.

Psymple
2013-07-12, 05:40 PM
Pinata,
She scoffs
And Dex thinks I have low expectations of my pokemon...

She walks off towards a young man nearby and ask if he knows
the way to a pokemon specialities shop.

[roll0] Charm, If she gets high enough she will convince him to also give her his number and perhaps give her a guided tour around the town later as she is new here.

He seemed nice,
Said it was just this way.

She begins leading the way towards the shop.

I am sure you can do something for me once we find
a shop owner whom has what I am looking for.

nosugref4323
2013-07-12, 11:09 PM
Wow she can't listen or think... What a combination Tom thinks to himself.I challenged you to a battle, and Cid thinks you aren't even worth the trouble. Personally I agree with him, seeing how you are chickening out to go by a TM. I was the only one here to challenge you! Tom just shakes his head and laughs at her pitiful knowledge. I might just be smarter than you. He thinks to himself.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-13, 05:34 AM
"Has no damaging moves. It might get some, but...doubtful"

Lash: Looks like the two may not be there when you get back. Oooooh well.

He gets out Pinata and shows it to Dex.

"You know anything about this ...whachamacallit?"

ericford
2013-07-13, 07:06 AM
Dex observes the Pokemon:

[Education: Pokemon roll in OOC]

Oh, wow a Wynaut. I've done a lot of research on this guy because he is pretty unique for the fact that he can't learn any TM. You are right in assuming that he will never learn any damaging moves and for the rest of his life he will only learn four more moves. He is more of a specialist at countering other Pokemon's attacks. That, matched with his great defenses, can make him a pretty powerful Pokemon if trained properly.

Psymple
2013-07-13, 08:43 AM
Even the best Shepard has no use for a stupid dog.

Wow Dex you really have done your research huh.
[roll0] Charm (cant hurt to butter him up even more)
Don't suppose you could tell me anything about my Sandslash or my Chikorita could you?

As she speaks she leads the trio towards the door of a shop.
A Pokeball sign hangs over the door reading: Half Price sale today.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-13, 09:25 AM
"Able to counter eh? I guess that means he'll be really explosive when that time comes. Hehe."

Both: Where the sweets he will be handing out is death.

ericford
2013-07-13, 10:21 AM
Dex's face lights up with a big smile. Looking at Lash:

Yea, I really take pride in my research

As for your question, Miss Lash, I know a lot about Sandshrew. He is very resilient against Electric, Poison, and Rock Pokemon. He causes high damage when used against Fire, Electric, Poison or Rock Pokemon. I would suggest teaching Sandshrew Dig as it is a very strong Ground move for him!

I haven't done as much research about Chikorita, but I know its a strong grass type and I believe it can learn a move that can restore its own HP!

Psymple
2013-07-13, 11:46 AM
Impressive, Dig... I will remember that thank you Dex.

She approaches the store clerk.

Hello there Miss, me and my friends are new in town
and a very handsome young man outside just recommended
your shop as the fairest and most well stocked pokemon shop
in the entire town.

[roll0] Charm.

Mind reading some thoughts?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-13, 11:57 AM
of course
Willson looks around the store, not getting any further than 6 meters from the person Lash is talking to, he tries to hear the clerks thoughts as best as he can without picking up background noise/other people asides Team Evil.

If someone comes up to him he just comments, "Just browsing."

Guile I guess: [roll0]

nosugref4323
2013-07-13, 12:00 PM
AS the group leaves, Tom decides that he had enough waiting. Seeing how the rest of the group is going TM hunting I better train if I'm going to follow through with my challenge.If you see them again tell them I went off on my own to train, both me and my pokemon. He says to Cid as he begins to walk away. Then he remembers he has no way to contact the group. He quickly doubles back pen and paper in hand and hands Cid a piece of paper with a phone # on it. Just in case you or the group needs to contact me. See you later.He then runs to make up for lost time looking for anyone to challenge him.

Time to get to work guys he thinks to himself. We have a big challenge in front of us and if we fail... It won't be pretty, not pretty at all.

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-13, 01:20 PM
So Cid was about to be left alone again, which was exactly how he liked it. He didn't need others to succeed, all he had gained so far was on his own back, but he felt like he should stick with his new acquaintances. There's some sort of bigger group out there that clearly see his potential but want him to cooperate with others, and that means staying together.

"Tom, wait up, we should stick together, it's easier to beat somebody when there are two of us. At the very least I should stay with somebody and I don't really fancy a shopping trip."

Cid ran after Tom, looking for an easy victim opponent.

nosugref4323
2013-07-13, 03:52 PM
Hurry up then we have to make up for lost time. And put that number somewhere only the others will go to look. I don't want my number to be given to random strangers after all. Tom shudders at the thought of having to deal with another Joey and his awesome Rattata.

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-13, 07:00 PM
"Sure, we have a lot of training to do. I don't want to step on your toes so the first idiot is all yours."
Giving Tom the first pick of victim seemed like a nice way to gain trust, though really Cid just wanted to see how Tom fought before revealing his own hand.

ericford
2013-07-13, 08:10 PM
Dex is standing behind Lash, watching her flirt with the cashier. Dex silently chuckles to himself, impressed with Lash's dedication.

Dex looks around the store, making eye contact with Wilson:

Hey, do you trust Lash? Or do you think she is just playing us like she plays everyone else?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-13, 09:05 PM
Dex: She wants something, unsure what. She wants people to like her and do things for her, and that somewhat extends to us. She has ...plans for us. As for trust? I trust her more than the two who only wish to battle. She at least tries to think for the long run, from what I have seen.

ericford
2013-07-13, 09:43 PM
Dex slightly nods his head listening to Wilson's perspective

Cool, just curious how you felt about it...

Philemonite
2013-07-14, 04:02 AM
The girl blushes for a second and them starts to stutter in confusion.
"Well, I can offer you 15% discount if you buy more then two of our TM. We also have special 50% discount for first time costumers."

Willson

The girl's head is full of confusion, there is nothing coherent you can read from her mind.

Psymple
2013-07-14, 07:16 AM
Hannah know that retail logic probably means that a 50% discount and then a 15% discount so only a 57.5% discount but she pushes for a 65% discount anyway. Perhaps even a lower one.

Oh thats great, well I think me and my two friends, Dex here and Gramps... who is... somewhere... will all be making a purchase with that lovely offer of 65% off!

She tugs Dex by the arm to stand next to her and quickly continues talking before she can correct the discount price.

You know my friend here is very knowledgable about pokemon, good looks too huh?
Again talking so fast the shop assistant, or Dex, cant really stop her or get a word in.
You know I kinda lied about someone else recommending your shop, Dex here kinda has a crush on you and was wondering if the two of you might go for coffee some time.
She gives a girly smile.
Hes a gentleman though and was a little too shy to ask.
So how about it, perhaps he could get your number and give you a call for coffee sometime?

What you want gramps? with these discounts I can probably pay for yours too...

[roll0] Guile
[roll1] Charm

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 08:45 AM
Lash: Well...Let me talk to Dex real quick.

Dex: What tm would you suggest for me to have for Gunter? I think my little sweetie will get water moves soon enough, so I was thinking something that can help out her weaknesses. Any suggestions?

Pokemon knowledge: [roll0]

Psymple
2013-07-14, 09:01 AM
Sure, tell him to play along while you are at it.
She is cute: deffo his type, she works in a Pokeshop for **** sakes.
And, we may be able to gain more permanent discounts.

A naughty thought flashes through her head.

And if they don't make a go of it, worst case we can charge them protection fees after we start our little crime spree.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 09:19 AM
Lash: Yea, sure.

Dex: Hey Dex, while you are at it, just go along with Lash just said, hell maybe you can get yourself a girl. And something about potentially getting permanent discounts if this works out.

ericford
2013-07-14, 09:35 AM
Rolled Intuition check and Pokemon Knowledge check in OOC

Dex begins to blush hearing Lash try to set him up with the cashier. Dex starts to feel a little uncomfortable, not sure of why Lash wants to set him up with the cashier. Dex awkwardly giggles and says to the cashier,

Umm...hey. I'm, um, Dex. Um, want me to take your Pokemon?...

Dex realizes that sounded strange to say,

Oh, I mean I can take a look at them, I mean I am good with Pokemon, uh I mean I know a lot about Pokemon, uh umm yea......

Dex lowers his head, then hears Wilson's voice,

Umm..if you are worried about covering your weakness, which is a legitimate concern, I would definitely go for Ice Beam if you can afford it. It is super effective against Grass which is a big weakness for you. Plus, fun fact, it also has a chance to freeze the opponent!

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 10:17 AM
I think unfortunately even with the discount that I will be unable to afford ice beam. Probably won't be able to afford it for quite a while, in fact.

Psymple
2013-07-14, 10:30 AM
I told you Gramps, its on me...
Well, its on Dex, soon as he works out what we all want.
Tell him to check his back pocket when we get the bil.

She slips back a tiny bit and fiddles around,
without saying a word she slips her hand into Dex's
back pocket leaving a large lump.
She gives it a pat.

So why don't we get our purchase over with so you two love birds can
swap numbers and arrange that coffee, I doubt you want me and gramps
chaperoning now do you?

She smiles sweetly.

[roll0] Charm again, so that comment doesn't sound too patronising.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 10:34 AM
Lash: You're paying for it? ...I didn't expect that from you to be honest. Thanks.

Dex: Hey Dex, see if you can get the ice beam. Missy here is covering it and said to check your back pocket.

Psymple
2013-07-14, 10:47 AM
Stick with me Gramps, its gonna be a long slog but
I will make sure we go far.

[roll0] Charm on Wilson to essentially asset herself as Leader of the group, and to make him like her even more. Deffo gotta be a Circ bonus for the 1.2k she just bribed him with as well. :)... :D :P

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 10:48 AM
Yea, I suppose so. Heh. So, what's the current plans?

Int: [roll0]
Focus: [roll1]

Psymple
2013-07-14, 11:00 AM
We grab these, try remember what pokemon those two clowns had, get Dex to tell us whether its best him or you accompany me for the battle.

Long term...
See how this goes with Dex, hopefully we can get a good discount here.
I have a few other ideas up my sleeve but I wanna get a basic understanding of the town first. And I generally come up with things as I go along, new to this and all...

Maybe we can setup a protection racket, maybe I can just con half the population out of the contents of their wallets.

Eitherway I have you for your gift and Dex here looks like hes gonna be the one doing the job of supply and strategy.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 11:10 AM
I believe Cid saying something about having a pokemon that poisons and I know one of them let out a grass type, and I am pretty sure the other one has a grass type too, since it was named Leafy. One of the mons was also named Blaze, so I am assuming fire. Pinata could be useful to make sure that they cannot hit as hard. Perhaps it would be best if us three go out and battle some folks before we fight them, for we will meet them in an hour, yes?

Maybe falls under gen know? I have no idea.

[roll0]

ericford
2013-07-14, 11:56 AM
Dex is attempting to act normal after feeling Lash go into his back pocket.

Hearing Wilson's suggestion, Dex reaches into his back pocket and takes out the contents and finds $2800.

Still trying to remain cool, Dex looks back up at the cashier, grins awkwardly, then puts 2945 down on the counter.

Here, sweetie, umm I would like to purchase, um, some TMs. More specifically, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, and Energy Ball, um please.

The cashier hands over the TMs to Dex. Dex smiles,

Thanks. Um, if its okay with you, here's my number. This is the best, um, Pokemart I've ever been to, and I hope we can come back to these same great prices.

Dex awkwardly winks and writes down his number on a piece of paper and puts it down on the counter.

[roll0]
Roll for Charm

"Here guys, enjoy", Dex says as he hands Wilson and Lash their TMs.

Dex looks at Lash,

Thanks for the capital. If the other two give you more trouble, I got your back.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 12:10 PM
"So...um...how do we use these things? There weren't anything like this in my day. Could you apply them or someone else?"

tech edu, just cause. [roll0]

Psymple
2013-07-14, 12:39 PM
No worries sweety, I am sure you will.
We can call it an advance on your share of
our earnings.

Quickly moving on before they catch up on what she has
just said and work it might not have been entirely free.
She holds out both her arms eitherside of herself
and steps between Wilson and Dex.

So boys, lets go find somewhere quite for half an hour or so to practice with out new toys. As for how we use them, I am sure you have that covered don't you Dex?

She stands looking at Dex, he refused to take her arm earlier but she hopes
he will do it a little more readily now they are better acquainted, as for Wilson
she for some reason expects he shouldn't have much of a problem.

[roll0] Charm, just incase either of you decide you dont want to take her arm she will give you a charming smile... :D xD Diplomancers are so fun ... xD

Once they have bother either taken her arm or politely declined her she will lead the way to some courtyard/grassy area near the local pokecentre.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 12:57 PM
You here to help an old man across the street? How sweet of you. He thinks jokingly to Lash. I think it might look a bit...odd for me to hold your arm, but...ah well what the hell, eh? Worst comes to worst I am just some old man needing hell eh?

ericford
2013-07-14, 12:59 PM
Tech. check in OOC

Wilson: TMs are pretty simple to use. It is just a capsule that you pour on your Pokemon's head and they automatically learn the move. (improvising lol) Just keep in mind for future reference, Pokemon can only know 3 TMs, no more.

Dex grins at Lash's response, and watches as she holds out her arms,

Sorry, its not you. I am not a touchy guy. I don't get too close with anyone...

[roll0]
Intuition

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 01:04 PM
Willson gets out Gunter. "Hello sweetie, are you ready for a tiny upgrade?"

"Lip."

"Okay, hold still." Willson gets out the tm and does as Dex instructs.

nosugref4323
2013-07-14, 01:08 PM
OOC LOOK IN OOC! or I'll just post it here just because....

TMs are syringes, usually kept in a small protective case that bear the TM/HM number. HMs are similar fashion, but unlike TMs, they are reusable jet injectors that are about a foot long. These do not actually have needles on their end and instead fire a high-pressure stream of the injection for the pokemon. TMs and HMs are numbered so that the Move inside the injection can be identified, for example TM 01 and HM01 both can teach Hone Claws. HMs continuously replenish their supply but need at least two days between their uses or else the HM’s supply will deplete. Once injected, the TM or HM begins to grow an organ, or modify an existing organ, necessary for the pokemon to perform the Move associated with the TM. The process is usually painful so it is best to use TMs and HMs at a Pokemon Center where a nurse can help inject the pokemon after giving them anesthetics. After using the TM/HM the pokemon should know the related Move, unless the pokemon was incompatible with the TM/HM in which case nothing will happen. Like pokemon who are incompatible with particular Moves, an injection of TM or HM into a human will do nothing.

ericford
2013-07-14, 02:04 PM
Dex throws out a Pokeball and a Pikachu pops out.

Here you go Pikachu, this will help you fight your weakness, Dex says as he pours the capsule on Pikachu's head.

Pika-Pika!

Psymple
2013-07-14, 02:31 PM
Hannah follows suit removing two Pokeballs from her belt.

She releases her Chikorita and fiddles with the TM.
This shouldn't hurt a bit my love.
Chik!
I know, but calm down.

She pours out the TM and rubs it into Rose's leaf.
Good girl

Next she pops out Slash.
Hey there sweety, have a stretch.

So, since I am the only one battling for definite
what you say we have a practice?

Slash and Rose verse Gunter and Pikachu?

ericford
2013-07-14, 02:35 PM
I'm up for it. Battling is one of the most effective ways of growing your Pokemon.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-14, 02:53 PM
"Heh. I haven't had a battle in ages and could use a refresher. Lets see what we can do, eh Gunter?"

side note: no idea how battles work in ptu.

Psymple
2013-07-15, 04:02 AM
Well look alive then boys.
Slash, you look after Rose, ok?

Shrew!
Chik?

No, just... Just be carful.
I am just trying to get you both ready for later.

Its apparent Hannah does not what to have to make her Pokemon fight,
but is doing it out of necessity as she has been challenged.

Slash front and centre, Rose behind him.
Ready when you two are: as soon as a trainer calls their
pokemon out of the fight it ends ok?

ericford
2013-07-15, 07:56 AM
This is my first time as well so please let me know if I screw up somewhere! :)

Sounds good to me. Best of luck.

Dex turns to Pikachu,

Pikachu, you're up! Let's try that new TM we got, use Grass Knot on Sandshrew!

Pika!

Accuracy check in OOC.

Damage Roll:
(12[Damage]+8[SATK]-3[SDEF])(*2[Super Eff.])

Psymple
2013-07-15, 09:22 AM
Oh god!
Rose stay away from that Pikachu!
Hit Gunter before he can hurt Slash!

Slash, Burrow!!!

Chik! Chik!!!!
Rose uses Energy Ball on Gunter.
Sandshrew burrows down 8 meters into the soil.

[roll0] x2 then -10, greater than 42 and Gunter is KO

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 09:49 AM
"Figured as much. Return Gunter. Hmmm. I do believe we should fight other opponents so that our mons can withstand attacks they are weak against better."

Psymple
2013-07-15, 10:02 AM
Hannah looks at Wilson, there is a genuinely apologetic
look on her face. Sorry, I didn't realize our new moves
were quite so brutal.

She shrugs looking at Dex.

We still going or?

She waits for Pikachu's move.

ericford
2013-07-15, 10:56 AM
Dex looks shocked as he watches Gunter just get knocked out like that.

Oh wow! Umm, I say we stop here. My Pikachu is no match for your Chikorita. It isn't worth going for the finish against Sandshrew just to see Pikachu face the same fate as Gunter.

Good match, Lash! I think we can all walk away from this learning more about our Pokemon and their weaknesses!

Pikachu, you fought strong. Well done! Return!

Dex brings Pikachu back into his Pokeball.

Psymple
2013-07-15, 11:14 AM
Hannah walks over to the pile of earth.
Slash, baby? Its safe to come out now...

Chiko is flapping around, its obviously concerned for its partner.
Sandshrew crawls back up out of the hole looking worse for wear.

She picks him up and carries him towards the door of the Pokecentre.

She looks Dex
No worries, good job I chose here to battle huh...
Doubt he would have been able to finish Slash off though, hes pretty good at
hiding, unless Pikachu has some other amazing move he knows?

ericford
2013-07-15, 11:32 AM
Hopefully you can make that an advantage when you face the other two. And if you need help, once I see what Pokemon they use, I will be able to tell you whether myself or Wilson would be more beneficial. Their foolish for trying to separate themselves from the group. The more people we have with the same goals in mind, the stronger the cause.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 11:38 AM
"Hmmm. Tell me by the other communication, then I will tell Lash. That way they can't really expect it much. Though, I'd rather if we try to find a fight together. Maybe I can use Pinata to make sure they can't hurt us as much..."

ericford
2013-07-15, 11:53 AM
Dex nods,

Sounds like a good plan. Before we do anything though, you should get to the PokeCenter and heal Gunter up.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 12:33 PM
"Right. Obviously." Willson goes to the pokecenter to get Gunter healed and then goes to meet the other two outside. "So. Where are we headed to now?"

ericford
2013-07-15, 12:50 PM
Maybe we should explore the town? See if there are any trainers around that would wanna do some quick battles?

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 12:59 PM
"Maybe...or maybe we can find some more pokemon to catch?"

Psymple
2013-07-15, 01:00 PM
I was thinking we could do my two and you two use one each verse their two.
If they want to both fight me that is. Makes the most of our new TM's...

Doubt they would much like that though, even if we explained it was still four Pokemon verse four they probably would still say we were cheating...

She sighs and calls sandshrew back to his Pokeball, placing him in an incubator.
We are pushing for time, need to be back in thirty mins.

And yes, I was going to propose earlier you could act as a psychic message relay for Dex so we can all gain from his expertise, never found a suitable time to bring it up though.

She seems kinda weary, obviously she doesn't like making her Pokemon fight and she isn't even bothering to hide it is upsetting her, which considering both of you know her to be very meticulous with how she projects herself is a little worrying.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 01:49 PM
Are you alright? I know it is hard for the first battles, they generally are. As far as I know, this is the only way to have pokemon grow. It's been this way for much longer than I have lived, and I am a fossil. The more they experience battles, the less likely they are going to die from them, more likely they can protect you. Many would prefer if they were in danger rather than thier pokemon, but people are not normally that capable of taking those hits.

charm: [roll0] he's trying to make her feel a bit better.

Psymple
2013-07-15, 02:01 PM
She shrugs, smiling at him.

This battle was for training purposes, our pokemon held back and no serious damage was done.

She looks up and left.

This fight they want is not for training, its not even for any reason.
I only agreed because perhaps I thought I could gain his respect.
The more I think about it, the less that seems likely.
Even battling against fellow trainers their is a silent gentlemanly agreement
not to go too far, I am not even sure they will abide by that.

My Pokemon trust me to lead them, I don't like pointlessly putting them in danger whilst in my trust.

ericford
2013-07-15, 02:30 PM
Dex is surprised that Lash is showing a softer side and he appreciates that she feels the same way towards Pokemon as he does.

Lash, I do agree with you that the challenge those two made was in poor taste. It wasn't for the purpose of training Pokemon, but rather for domination. But I have a feeling that domination is what this organization is about. You are in an organization where you are going to be forced to use your Pokemon to get past many different obstacles.

The way I look at it is, this organization is going to lead us to great power if we play smart. The relationship between you and your Pokemon needs to be a respectful one. If you show respect to your Pokemon, they will have your back when you need them, just like you have theirs. I'm glad to see you have a heart, but just know that you can't get far in this organization if you back down every time someone challenges you to a battle.

Psymple
2013-07-15, 03:07 PM
Oh I know what this organization is about.
But just because you seek power does not mean you need to
cut the throats of everyone who challenges you.

This lacks no subtlety.
And my problem is that it is for naught, no matter the outcome of
this fight nothing will change, it is pointless mindless violence for
no reason.

She seems a little more feisty now, not particularly liking the patronizing tone
that Dex seems to be using. He miss understood her specific gripe with putting
those who have trusted her in danger with misunderstanding Pokemon battles
in general and that has touched a nerve.

Look, it doesn't matter.
They want a fight they can have one but it will damn well mean something
if we do.

ericford
2013-07-15, 03:18 PM
Dex decides to back off before angering her any more,

Alright, I was just trying to say that if he challenged me, I would've said no for some of the same reasons that make you hesitate. But I also want you to know that if you do end up battling, I will step in and have your back....

Dex turns his back to Lash in hopes to avoid an argument and move on, regretting trying to relate to her in the first place. He doesn't think he will try ever again.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 03:49 PM
"What? No cutting throats? What has this world gone to? I kid. It just leaves a bloody mess that leads back to you. They are useing senseless violence because that is how they determine who is alpha. If that is the case though, why hide behind their mons when it can become a brawl? I would have no problem scrambling their brains a bit if it comes to that. Heh."

Psymple
2013-07-15, 03:58 PM
Lash sees she has upset Dex,

[roll0] Intuition.
[roll1] Charm, for below, she is attempting to show that despite her awkward approach she really does care about Dex's feelings and its not just all manipulation and pushing him to do what she wants.

She steps up behind him and kisses him on the back of the head.
Then jumps back a big grin on her face, her hands held up in
mock protection of herself.

Sorry, don't mean to be a moody cow.
I appreciate you having my back friend.
And see, touching isn't that dangerous!

Her voice breaking into an innocent laugh as she speaks the last line but then returning to a straight face.

Forgiven?

Then flashing Wilson a vaguely humorous look.
Just make sure they don't find out about your gift,
I think they will be trouble and we need all the
advantages we can get.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-15, 04:20 PM
"I don't know how noticeable it is to others, unfortunately. I could test it out on something. I would rather not hurt my mons to do so though. And I am not sure if I can target inanimate objects with it."

ericford
2013-07-15, 04:51 PM
Rolls in OOC;

Dex jumps as he feels Lash kiss his head. Dex slightly blushes, turning around hearing her apology.

When I said I have your back, I meant it.

We're good.

You have a much tougher shell than I, but I feel we do share some similarities on the inside. I like that. I feel us three have a strong alliance and work well with each other, so let's keep it that way.

Dex shares a big smile.

Psymple
2013-07-16, 04:02 AM
Well probably best you don't try and cook their brains just yet.
What do you say we go find them, maybe I can win their respect
as well...

She smiles and makes a cheeky comment, highlighting her gesture
of good will earlier but in a subtle way.

Just hope I don't have to shed out more cash to do so.
I am broke, we need to start earning some cash after this.

ericford
2013-07-16, 10:08 AM
I agree, we were put together as a group, wouldn't look too good if the organization sees that we've already split up into separate factions. Maybe on the way, we can try to catch some Pokemon. I think having more versatility in our team is something we can all benefit from.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-16, 10:29 AM
"Indeed. And training up our mons would be good. Getting Pinata to a death machine would be good."

Psymple
2013-07-17, 05:08 AM
Hannah looks a little confused, having never actually caught
a wild pokemon before she has no understanding of the time
or effort it would take to do.

Well then if the plan is to strengthen our Pokemon
I suppose we should follow your lead Dex.

She stops someone as they leave the Pokecentre.

'Scuse me,
She flashes a big friendly smile.
[roll0] Charm
Could you possibly tell me where there are
wild pokemon around here?

ericford
2013-07-22, 08:14 PM
Dex appears anxious hearing Lash interact with the stranger. Dex is filled with excitement at the thought of finding new Pokemon and training the ones he currently has.

Dex whispers to Lash,

If she doesn't know, ask her where tall grass may be around town. Those can usually hide some wild Pokemon.

Philemonite
2013-07-24, 09:51 AM
"Well, there is a lot of tall grass around the city, just exit that way and go left as soon as you exit the city."

As you follow the direction you were given you run into a group of pokemon, Abra, Ralts and Vulpix.

I'm feeling very generous.:smallwink:
Enjoy.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-24, 10:02 AM
Hmm, I think that instead of scaring them off, we should try to make allies with them instead, I believe that is your forte, is it not Miss Lash? Dex, what are these?

Psymple
2013-07-24, 01:58 PM
Hannah looks to Wilson,

Don't expect me to lead...
My little monsters where a gift,
what we doing Dex?

ericford
2013-07-24, 04:40 PM
Dex feels pressure from the group but he really wants to impress them.

Dex obverse the 3 Pokemon that jumped out;

Pokemon Education in OOC.

Ok! I recognize all three of these Pokemon. That should definitely give us an advantage on how we go about catching them.

Vulpix is the fox looking one. It is a fire type so Wilson, I would throw out your Gunter! She is a good match up for him.

As for the other two, Ralts and Abra, (Dex points them out to Wilson and Lash), they are both Psychic-type Pokemon. Lash, I would bring out Slash. Slash and Rose are both neutral towards Psychic types, but I wouldn't bring out Rose in case Vulpix would target her.

I am in the same boat as you Lash, but I am going to send out Pikachu because of his speed.

Dex throws out a Pokeball and Pikachu pops out.

Pika Pika!

DeathChallenged
2013-07-24, 07:34 PM
"...Or we cannot, I am going to try to talk to the green one for a bit, you said both that and the yellow one are psychic, no?"

Willson sends a telepathic message to the Ralts, Sorry about my comrade, he is new at this. I am similar to you, we are both psychic, though through different means, and I am certain that we can perhaps have a bond due to our similarities?

charm attempt: [roll0]

ericford
2013-07-24, 08:08 PM
Dex looks in awe as he sees Wilson intereact with the Pokemon.

Oh wow, I've never seen such interaction with a wild Pokemon before. I like to capture the Pokemon and then train it to become strong and grow a bond with it. But this is most interesting.

Still a little shocked, Dex takes a couple steps back and continues to watch Wilson.

I hope they don't act in fear

Philemonite
2013-07-25, 03:43 AM
The Pokemon looks at Wilson with a confused look. He listens to his words, but looks ready to run away.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-25, 04:09 AM
"Shoot. I knew I should not have done the talking. Ah well. Welp, now time for plan hit them with mons. The new moves maybe a bit to powerful for this..."

Psymple
2013-07-25, 05:31 AM
Wait...
We can charm them?

Hannah lowers herself onto her knee down to the eye level of
the Vulpix and puts on a neutral smile.

Hello there, cutey, ... cuties rather.
Don't be scared of Gramps or Dex, they
only look a little mean but they are really
quite nice.

[roll0] Charm For Pokemon
[roll1] Charm For Dex and Wilson *Evil Grin*

She rubs the grass in-front of her with her hand.
If the Vuplix/other pokemon react well she will call
out Slash and continue saying.

[roll2] Charm

Why don't you come meet Slash,
hes my friend.

ericford
2013-07-25, 11:46 AM
Intuition against Lash's charm
[roll0]

Dex feels guilty. Battling is what makes Pokemon stronger. It's not cruel but I do promise I did mean no true harm.

Dex makes eye contact with Abra and suddenly tilts his head back, remembering something bad from his past.

Dex sits down to Abra's level, not getting too close to prevent scaring it off. Dex stays silent, just looking into Abra's eyes.

DeathChallenged
2013-07-25, 01:36 PM
Yes, that is why I was trying to have you talk to them first.

"Battles and wars do make them strong, but it will also make the weaker ones flee or die."

focus: [roll0]
Intuition: [roll1]

O.o why did it not roll?