PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Classic I (In session)

Pages : 1 [2]

Joosbawx
2006-12-18, 03:24 PM
Joosbawx sits cross-legged down in the town square with a handfull of pebbles and draws three lines in the dirt, labeling them W, V, and Days respectively. Using the pebbles to count, he talks his way through to nobody in particular.

"Hmmm...okay, there are ninteeen of us left...minus the six wolves...that leaves thirteen...and twelve after today's lynching. With the wolves killing one each night and us lynching one each day...assuming the worst, that leaves three days before the wolves take over the Village."

Joosbawx whistles low...looking at the six pebbles in the W line, and their six counterparts in the V line. Leaving six pebbles in the Days line, which, divided in half, represent the remaining sands in the hourglass the Village has before its too late.

"We have to assume that we'll catch at least one wolf before the ulitmate end...and that would buy us another day. So I would guess that there are four or five days before we've run out of mistakes...maximum. Assuming worst case scenario, that is."

Standing, Joosbawx dusts off his hands and looks around at those gathered to figure out what steps the Village should take to protect itself.

"I don't see a need to change my vote, and I am not calling for others to do so either. However, I just want to point out that the more united we are, the better off we are against the wolves and ferreting them out before they equal our numbers and cannot be stopped.

"The point I'm making is this: Please, please, please...give a reason for your vote when you point so that we have more to base an opinion on than simple 'I accuse so-and-so'. We're down to the wire, and each mistake we make costs us another day of survival.

"I've stated my opinions and those that I suspect above, and I do not change my vote, but would appreciate another point of view so that we don't abandon ourselves, since we have no Seer or Fool assist us."

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-18, 03:54 PM
Ok looking at the past votes I couldn't find any reason to pick on of the three over another. Although I haven't been all that good at finding patterns in the voting so far.

Personally I think most of the wolves will be silent players so I'm just gonna pick one of the more silent players and point at them and see what happens.

Tharj Points at Exachix also because he hasn't voted very often which would be ideal for a wolf, as long as no wolves are up for lynching, no voting record to find you with.

B-Man
2006-12-18, 05:11 PM
Er...um...wha?

whoops... fixed...

Death, your friend the Reaper (2)
Indurain
Kyrian

Eldritch Knight (3) Highest amount of votes
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Bookman
Ms. E

Exachix (1)
Tharj TreeSmiter

Indurain (2)
Death, your friend the Reaper
Joosbawx

Ink (2)
DarkLightDragon
Raistlin

Raistlin (1)
Ink

No Vote (6)
Altharis
Destro
Eldritch Knight
evnafets
Krursk
Weebl

To be culled for not voting (2)
Eldritch Knight
Weebl

B-Man
2006-12-18, 07:56 PM
The snow falls lightly to the ground as Eldritch Knight is led to the gallows. "Do you honestly believe that I would kill my brother in such a manor? You should all be ashamed of yourselves." The noose is fitted around his neck, the chair kicked away, and a sickening snap is heard. The Llamafish looks on, hoping that his theory was correct. Upon examining the hanging corpse, it is discovered that Eldritch Knight was indeed a villager.

Smoke rises over the darkening horizon. It is coming from Weebl's house. His half-charred body is found lying on the street. Some bricks from his house are found near his body, almost as to indicate that he was a Mason.

A wolf's howl echoes through the dusk, almost mocking. The wind picks up and the snow continues to fall.

((To summarise: EK = Villager Weebl=Mason))

Night ends tomorrow at 8 PM EST

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-18, 08:09 PM
*The llamafish sinks beneath the water after a mournful and apologetic bleat.* (GAH! It made sense, too)

Krursk
2006-12-18, 08:15 PM
((our helpers are dropping like flies. First the seer, now a mason? gah...))

Joosbawx
2006-12-18, 08:30 PM
Joosbawx watches the proceedings and sighs heavily, frustration evident in the creases on either side of his eyes. He bends and flicks two more pebbles away from the Villager's line of pebbles and then a third before he straightens.

"Only ten left...nine after tonight, if that wolf's voice proves as ominous as it sounds. We need a strategy. Only two more nights now until the wolves have us. Perhaps the remaining Masons can elect a leader to give us some clue as to whom to trust? The wolves already know who does not belong with them...but without a Seer, or even a Fool...the Village has nobody to trust. If there are three or more Masons, then we cannot all be killed before the wolves can finish us off. However, if we have some basis of who NOT to lynch, then perhaps we can narrow down our choices.

"I still suspect Indurian...and perhaps Llama, too. Exachix also has been silent, and I had thoughts about others as well. I don't know who to trust, and I'm getting tired of waiting to be eaten while we snipe at one another."

Sighing once more, Joosbawx heads into his home, locking the garden gate and door behind him as he goes to tend the fire and his tea.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-18, 09:02 PM
*The llamafish sinks beneath the water after a mournful and apologetic bleat.* (GAH! It made sense, too)

Ms Elaneous is filled with sorrow as well, having been a part in this innocent villager's demise. She follows the Llamafish down to the lake and half-heartedly skips rocks while waiting for the Llamafish to commiserate with.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-18, 09:07 PM
*The llamafish floats to the surface and slumps its head down on the ground, looking really depressed.*

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-18, 09:11 PM
It's ok. We're just doing the best we can. And people can't hold that against us, right? Ms E briefly considers the raging NPC's and villager mobs. Well, um... for the most part. She reaches forward and begins to rub the Llamafish's snout and ears. Her heart lifts a little as she does so.

Bookman
2006-12-19, 08:44 AM
Smoke rises over the darkening horizon. It is coming from Weebl's house. His half-charred body is found lying on the street. Some bricks from his house are found near his body, almost as to indicate that he was a Mason.

((Normally we couldn't tell if they were Masons or not....they just registered as villagers........))

Bookman snores.........loudly

Ink
2006-12-19, 09:56 AM
Unable to sleep, Ink sits and plays a melancholy tune on the harmonica.

B-Man
2006-12-19, 04:52 PM
((Normally we couldn't tell if they were Masons or not....they just registered as villagers........))

((Alrighty then, chalk two mistakes up for B-Man...))

2006-12-19, 07:20 PM
*Death only half heartedly throws a eat me sign at Joosbawx's window today, he goes down the the lake to disscuss how llamafish's cousin missed work once.*

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-19, 07:45 PM
ZZZZZzzzzzz........ZZZZzzzzzzz......

Lucky
2006-12-19, 08:25 PM
Another sunrise, another day begun, and surely another grusome site lying to be found. It does not take long for last night's victim to be found. For in the village squares lies a sight to behold. Raistlin's body is found in the square, lying underneath the statue of a familiar person in the village; Ackvyer, the founder of the Masons many years ago. The statue has changed however; for it is now decapitated, its head no where to be found. A note has been left by his body.

"Greetings foolish citizens of this pathetic village, we have a special message to all of your Mason friends, you cannot hide from us. The end is near for your little group, soon you will all have met the fate of your fearless founder."

Upon closer inspection, Raistlin's body had been decapitated as well. Clearly he was the first Mason to fall to the wolves, but if what they said was true, many would follow.

Day Begins!

2006-12-19, 08:50 PM
.... to fall to fall to the wolves....

Day Begins!

Even the narrator is stuttering.

Well, since Indy hasn't eaten me yet *Death has a quick check of Indy's teeth*, I suppose I should vote for the other one.

*Death points to Kryain.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-19, 09:07 PM
"I don't see a need to change my vote, and I am not calling for others to do so either. However, I just want to point out that the more united we are, the better off we are against the wolves and ferreting them out before they equal our numbers and cannot be stopped.

"The point I'm making is this: Please, please, please...give a reason for your vote when you point so that we have more to base an opinion on than simple 'I accuse so-and-so'. We're down to the wire, and each mistake we make costs us another day of survival.

"I've stated my opinions and those that I suspect above, and I do not change my vote, but would appreciate another point of view so that we don't abandon ourselves, since we have no Seer or Fool assist us."

Your vote for that night was Indurain. No one has ever been able to say anything about Indurain other than "he's suspicious to me." I had a theory for lynching EK. It was wrong, but at least it was a theory.
Death has been pointing at Indurain all game long, but never for anything other than "he seems suspicoius." I'm not sure if Death is being serious or not. Heck, his midleading seems a little odd to me, but its Death. He's a shocking loon.

Joosbawx watches the proceedings and sighs heavily, frustration evident in the creases on either side of his eyes. He bends and flicks two more pebbles away from the Villager's line of pebbles and then a third before he straightens.

"Only ten left...nine after tonight, if that wolf's voice proves as ominous as it sounds. We need a strategy. Only two more nights now until the wolves have us. Perhaps the remaining Masons can elect a leader to give us some clue as to whom to trust? The wolves already know who does not belong with them...but without a Seer, or even a Fool...the Village has nobody to trust. If there are three or more Masons, then we cannot all be killed before the wolves can finish us off. However, if we have some basis of who NOT to lynch, then perhaps we can narrow down our choices.

"I still suspect Indurian...and perhaps Llama, too. Exachix also has been silent, and I had thoughts about others as well. I don't know who to trust, and I'm getting tired of waiting to be eaten while we snipe at one another."

Sighing once more, Joosbawx heads into his home, locking the garden gate and door behind him as he goes to tend the fire and his tea.

I disagree with your idea of outing the masons. I think Sir-Chomps-a-lot and his back-up singers are bluffing about knowing who the masons are. Your idea of outing them to be picked off late at night seems rather suspicious to me.

*the llamafish points a hoof at Joosbawx.*

Bookman
2006-12-20, 12:09 AM
Agreed.

Joos is downright suspicous.

*points at Joosbawx*

Joosbawx
2006-12-20, 12:51 AM
((Please forgive length of post, but I won't have time to post tomorrow/today because of meetings at work))

Joosbawx exits his home to the accusations, even before he can see who was killed in the night. Looking past Llama and Bookman's fingers, he spies the decapitated statue and the feet of Raistlin lying beneath it in the square. Walking into his garden, he speaks to Llama and Bookman, and anyone else listening, while he gathers the spray of flowers and herbs for Raistlin, occasionally glancing up from his work from time to time.

"I asked the Masons to consider making themselves known simply because they are the ONLY resource the Village has left against the Wolves. With the death of the Seer and the Fool we have nobody to help us narrow down the selection beyond random luck, or a perceived theory that could also be a werewolf ploy. The wolves do not, at this stage of the trial, need to know who the Masons are to conquer our village. They have only to kill outside their own ranks once more and hope we don't stumble upon one of their number before it becomes too late for the Village."

Joosbawx exits his garden and heads to the statue before bending to lay the spray of flowers down beside Raistlin. Turning, he walks back to his garden and closes the gate behind him before turning to lean against the decorative fence that sits at the edge of his property.

"Do the math. Unless we kill all the Wolves from this point going forward...consecutively...then we stand no chance. Llama, I suggest in reply to your accusation the following two scenarios: You are a Mason (along with Bookman, presumably) and are voting against me in reply to my suggestion the Masons, as oru last bastion of hope, assist the Village not from the shadows, but help us to narrow down the choices so we do not accuse more innocent Villagers. Or, simply, you are a Wolf and trying to turn my plea of help to the Masons against me in order to finish off the Village.

Looking past Bookman and Llama to anyone else listening, Joosbawx continues.

"Anytime that Bookman and Llama have both voted in the same round they have voted for the same target. Twice when that target only received three to five votes total. That seems suspicious to me, which is why I think, if they are anything, they are Masons. Wolves wouldn't be so obvious with their voting records...presumably.

"However, they could very well be Wolves, and if their accusation succeeds and I am lynched, when I am proved to be a Villager, simply because I suggested that the only remaining individuals that could assist the Village do so when all else has failed. Again, it boils down to the math...which is by far in the Wolves' favor. I simply pointed that out fact, and lynching me doesn't change it...except to worsen the situation and give the Wolves the last innocent lynching they need to finish off the Village.

"I suspect Indurian somewhat based on his voting and some items in his posts, but I have nothing concrete to offer other than that, and the fact he is a newcomer in our midst and chances aregood there is at LEAST one wolf among them. I accuse nobody, since I haven't been any better at finding the wolves than anyone else in this Village. I can only vouch for myself, and the fact that the Baner at least trusted me enough last night to protect me against the Wolves. If you know the Baner, then the Baner can verify this for you."

Shaking his head, Joosbawx retires inside the house to put on a morning kettle and stoke the fire. Once the whistle alerts him the water is ready, he steeps his teaball by the fire with a book of verse. The door closed, but not locked.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-20, 01:03 AM
I agree that Joosbawx is suspect but you two could be a pair of wolves trying to start a bandwagon early. Which makes all three of you very suspiscious.

I'm gonna see if this last round of voting will finally shed some light on the nature of our inhabitants.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-20, 01:42 AM
*DLD looks around the square and sighs*

Another mason? Whoever they are, let's hope they last long enough for them to find the wolves.

evnafets
2006-12-20, 03:33 AM
Well seeing as we're doing long posts, I'm gonna come clean and share all the info I've picked up, which isn't much, and is so contradictory that I can't make head or tail of who to point at.

First is one I am wary of bringing up as it may lead to my own lynching.
Its gotten to the point of desperate measures though.
First: Newcomers to the village (of which I am one)
We started with 7.
Jontom Xire was lynched on the first night.
Dispozition and Lord Fullbladder were culled.

There are four of us remaining.
Bookman, Evnafets, Exachix, Indurain.

Apparently one of us four is a werewolf.
If we find the one, the other three are known to be villagers - if only we had our seer. Obviously the wolves have steered away from killing any of us so as to keep their brother hidden. Unfortunately that tactic seems to be working.

Second: Death vs Indurain
The whole Death pointing at Indurain, Indurain pointing at Death thing. It could be a werewolf ruse to give them a low profile while the villagers do the work for them. Now that they are so close to winning they break the pattern and go for someone else?
Plausible?

I agree with Joosbawx as far as everyone pulling together goes though. Hence why I am posting my thoughts like this publicly - If we pool information and suspicions surely we can find these wolves?

In the absence of anything else right now, the LlamaFish's accusation seems kinda plausible.
evnafets points at Joosbawx

Raistlin1040
2006-12-20, 03:44 AM
((What? No Raistlin mourning?))

B-Man
2006-12-20, 06:54 AM
((awww... if I were a villager, I would've mourned you.))

An NPC, that looks similar to B-Man, but is not B-Man because B-Man is long dead, sees the body of Raistlin and bows his head. The NPC wishes to get involved with the lynching, but is afraid that he won't be heard... namely because he's an NPC. A scurries off into the corner from whence he came.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-20, 07:00 AM
You are seeming pretty suspicious, Joosbawx.

*DLD points at Joosbawx*

Raistlin1040
2006-12-20, 07:19 AM
((Thanks B-man))

Exachix
2006-12-20, 11:37 AM
Exachix awakens and walks out, looking around, seeing Raistlin's body and shakes his head, sighing and swearing to himself. With that he looks around at the current pointing, not reaching a decision yet, but listening.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-20, 12:01 PM
((awww... if I were a villager, I would've mourned you.))

Ms Elaneous seems shocked. B-man's a wolf! Oh, wait, he's the narrator. Heh heh... She grins, a bit embarrassed.

evnafets
2006-12-20, 02:28 PM
Everybody seems to be content to watch and wait rather than respond.
Thats been going on the whole game. Its probably one of the reasons the wolves are kicking our butt right night.

Are we going to have another lynching by apathy?

That shortlist of the four remaining "new" villagers is a starting point, but I don't have enough info to determine which of the other three is the wolf.
Bookman, Exachix, Indurain?

The Llamafish put forward a bit of an argument to not accuse Indurain.
That narrows it down to Bookman & Exachix in my view.

Of the two, I have found Bookman suspicious before in his voting, and pointed at him a couple of times, but there isn't any absolute proof.
If someone can (not Bookman or Exachix) can confirm one of these two people, or provide a suspicion that one of them is a werewolf we've got one wolf, and three presumably innocent villagers - a definite start to turning this game around.

Anyone?

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-20, 02:45 PM
I voted for Exachix last round because he's been in the background for much of the game (hidden wolf?) and because he has been voting intermitently (wolf hidding thier voting trail?).

But this whole mess with Llama Bookman and Joosbawx is also troubling. Since I still can't make out anything of that threeway I'm gonna go with my gut and vote like I did last round

Tharj points at Exachix

But whatever the case we need the whole village to vote loosing a seer and a mason to inactivity really hurts and it makes it much more difficult to use the voting history to find wolves.

Indurain
2006-12-20, 03:44 PM
Indurain steps out of his, barely flinching at the body of Raistlin. What's sickening is that I've become accustomed to waking up to a dead body.

Indurain listens to the arguments of the townsfolk.

"I must say that the votes of the Llama, and Bookman seem suspicious, and I think there's a good chance they are the wolves. There really only is one way to find out by my estimations. We go with their vote, if Joosbox does indeed turn out to be a villager, we know that both the Llama and Bookman are wolves...if Joosbox is a wolf, then we can trust the beloved town mascot and wise man of books."

With that said, Indurain raises his finger and points at Joosbox.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-20, 08:06 PM
(OOC: Can someone break down how the votes stand right now? Wait, I'll do it.

Joosbawx
Llama
Bookman
Death
DLD
Indurain
Exachix
Krursk

Exachix
Tharj Treesmiter
evnafets
Destro
Altharis
)
V Yeah, no problem!

B-Man
2006-12-20, 09:30 PM
((Thank you Ms. E. Work took longer than expected. A list of those in danger of being culled will be added momentarily.))

At Risk (0)
Eldritch Knight
Weebl

...I'm too tired to post a list of people who have not voted, but these five run the risk of brutal auto-lynching tomorrow if they don't vote.

Altharis
2006-12-20, 10:40 PM
*points at exachix

I agree with Tharj, the other stuff is way too messy for me.

((And to save from auto-lynch))

evnafets
2006-12-20, 10:44 PM
At Risk (5)
Altharis
Destro
Eldritch Knight
Krursk
Weebl
Are we playing Werewolf V already?
Did someone raise Eldritch Knight and Weebl from the dead?

Cuz we lynched EK last night, and Weebl the mason was culled.
All this happened in post #254

How much is left of this day?

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-20, 10:52 PM
Destro realizes he could be auto lynched, and decides this is not to his liking. He quickly points at someone, in order that another werewolf might be lynched instead of him. Destro points at Exachix

evnafets
2006-12-20, 10:57 PM
Well I'm not convinced Joosbawx is a wolf, and Exachix is on my list of newcomers so

evnafets points at Exachix

2006-12-20, 11:12 PM
Pssht, Kryain is going to get lynched at all, hardly worth voting there.

*Death looks around and notices the sudden urge of people voting for some random person. Not much evidence really given anyway.*

Llama has a good point, and hey who dosen't want to see Joosbawx eaten lynched, he is long overdue for it, do you have any idea how long I spent writing all those signs up for? No wolf would have been able to resist eating him.

*Death points to Joosbawx

*A sprinkle of salt on Joos's head adds insult to injury here*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-20, 11:40 PM
I know that we'd discussed 1 of the newcomers being a wolf, but did B-man or Lucky ever actually say "One of these people will be a werewolf?" I'm paranoid, but I can see us taking out the three newbies and then having the narrators pop up and say "We never actually agreed that one of newcomers is a wolf. Gotcha!"

llamafish continues to point at Joosbawx for misleads and attempting to make the masons easy wolf targets.

Joosbawx
2006-12-21, 12:25 AM
Joosbawx listens to the developments through the window of his home and walks back out after finishing his cup of tea.

"Llama, I never asked for the Masons to stand up and be counted, per se...only to aid the Village as only they can. Stop us, via a spokesperson, if we inadvertently try to lynch on of them instead of a Wolf. That is all. Again, I state that the only one besides the Masons (Llama and Bookman, I'm looking at you...and Death, perhaps) that can assist the Village is the Baner, who told me privately he was protecting me last night. If the Masons are more concerned about their own skins than protecting the Village...even though it is a statistical improbability that all of them would be wiped out, even if the Wolves had their complete roster...then so be it.

"In an effort to prove that I don't want to kill Masons, I don't point my finger back at those I suspect may be among their ranks, even if they don't trust me based on their three-legged theory."

Joosbawx points to Exachix.

"I do not wish to start a pissing match. I have clarified my original suggestion to the Masons in response to Llama's accusation. I've also pointed out Llama and Bookman's voting habits, and simply pointed out the dire mathematics of the situation in which the Village finds itself. Whether we've gotten here by way of apathy or not, the situation calls for extreme measures in order to save the day. The Masons have the ability to help without (I believe) risking all their numbers. If they choose not to do so, that is up to them...but I don't feel that I should pay the price for their apparent need to horde their secrecy.

"Lastly, I find it somewhat insulting that you consider me lacking in intelligence to make such an obvious move against the Village, were I attempting anything subversive...ESPECIALLY when it is mathematically unnecessary."

Krursk
2006-12-21, 01:16 AM
Krursk points at joosbawx
I'm sorry, but the alternative for me is not voting and getting lynched for inactivity.

Exachix
2006-12-21, 03:22 AM
Exachix sighs as the fingers points his way.

"Guys, I wait behind the scenes so that there is less chance of me being hit by the wolves and also so I can determine who is actually a wolf, I am not one."

He looks at Joosbanx.

"Statistical Improbabilities can still occur. If we do not wipe the wolves then statistical Improbabilities become Possibilities, and almost certainties."

He raises his finger and Exachix points at Joosbanx

"I agree with Death and the Llama."

B-Man
2006-12-21, 07:05 AM
Are we playing Werewolf V already?
Did someone raise Eldritch Knight and Weebl from the dead?

Cuz we lynched EK last night, and Weebl the mason was culled.
All this happened in post #254

How much is left of this day?

D'oh! I was really tired last night!

Day ends in roughly 13 hours as of this post.

2006-12-21, 10:45 AM
After much of a pleading look from Joosbawx Death turns and voted at Kryain. He never could stand those big brown eyes, and there is still a chance he may die at night?

*Death points at Kryain.

I hope you appreciate this my good friend.

*Death goes to skip stones with Ms Elaneous.*

Kyrian
2006-12-21, 11:20 AM
For a while now, I've had suspicions against several people that are here today. Exachix is high up on that list, but for now, I must do what is right, and point to he who I've seen as the most suspicious of them all.

*Kyrian points at Joosbawx

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-21, 07:49 PM
I vote for Exachix. Haven't trusted him from the beginning, and nothing has changed my mind yet. 'Nuff said. *Points at Exachix*

Ms E smiles at Death joining her in the skipping of stones.

B-Man
2006-12-21, 08:35 PM
The wind picks up as Joosbawx is led to the gallows. The snow, which was tolerable before, becomes very heavy. As the noose is fit around Joosbawx's neck, many of the NPCs hold their breath. They have seen too many ineffective lynches for their own good. The Llamafish looks on, hopeful that he has rooted out a wolf this time. Joosbawx looks at the villagers around him and says: Bravo. One down, many more to go! The chair is kicked away and Joosbawx's body goes limp. A snow squal blurs everyone's vision momentarily and as it dies down, Joosbawx's lycanthrope form is revealled in his death.

A mournful howl is heard in the distance as the night grows darker.

Night begins. Daybreak at 8 PM EST Friday.

Bookman
2006-12-21, 08:36 PM
WHEeeeeeee! We gots one!

*is asleep*

Altharis
2006-12-21, 11:13 PM
Wooooot! *Snores*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-21, 11:21 PM
"Baner, if what Joosbawx said is true, protect yourself. Worry not about me, if I am to be eaten, I shall die having helped save my village. I can die in peace."

*with that the great beast lays down on the shore, too emotionally drained to swim to his undersea lair.*

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-21, 11:55 PM
*DLD cheers as the wolf is killed, then goes to her house and falls asleep*

Exachix
2006-12-22, 03:44 AM
Exachix smiles and cheers along with everyone else, before heading to bed, slightly happier than before.

Korith
2006-12-22, 08:26 AM
Boo-yah!
*Is dead*

Joosbawx
2006-12-22, 09:24 AM
Joosbawx' incorporeal form drifts through the crowd back toward his home. Reaching for the closed gate, his hand balks and he looks a bit sadly at his wiggling translucent fingers before moving through the wooden slats. He floats through the garden and lowers his hand to pass through his lovely flowers and herbs, his expression a bit sadder still. Turning sharply, he disappears through the wall of his home, never to be seen again.

Though, sometimes, late at night a soft stirring can be heard from outside the home: a soft, steady sound that some say is Joosbawx lamenting his condition. Others feel its the ghost lamenting for his victims and the blood on his hands. However, those that knew Joosbawx the best, though they would never say as much, suspect its just the ol' codger's kettle giving a whistle as Joos prepares a cuppa tea.

((Good luck to the Villagers and Wolves alike))

V: hahahahahaha!!!

2006-12-22, 09:39 AM
*Death looks sadly at the ghostly form of Joosbawx*

All would have been forgiven. *sigh* If only you ate yourself first round.

B-Man
2006-12-22, 06:14 PM
Day begins in less than two (2) hours. Please, all those with nightly duties, send them to BOTH Lucky and I.

(Still missing a few with night stuff)

B-Man
2006-12-22, 08:16 PM
The sun rises to a clear morning. The sun is shining brightly seeing as the blustery weather subsided during the night. As the villagers start to leave their houses, pools of blood are discovered in the snow. Confused footprints zig-zag through the village square and end at the belltower, that's at the north end of the village. A large pool of blood is found at the bottom of the tower and smears of blood tracing upward. Following the blood up the wall, you discover the body of the NPC that looked an awful lot like B-Man pinned to the wall of the tower.

When the body is removed from the wall, many people begin to scream. His chest had been ripped apart and pinned open and his organs removed. A trickle of frozen blood is seen at the corner of his mouth.

Although he may have been a nameless NPC, no-one should die like that, many of the villagers say, as the now avoid the sloppy remains.

((To summarise, the wolves were too lazy to send me their kill, so I killed that NPC that I played during the day))

Day begins and will end on Christmas Eve... more or less...

2006-12-22, 08:27 PM
*Death points to Bob, the named NPC. I saw them arguing over the lawn mover. More proof that it is the root of all evil and people should be happy with scythes.*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-22, 08:28 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/seallama.gif
*The llama fish wakes up with a happy bleat to have woken up, it then examines the evidence presented by yesterday's hanging and hazards a guess.* I'm thinking Tharj is looking suspicious by trying to change the vote off Joosbawx and onto Exachix however, Evnafets is one of the 3 remaining new guys and the only one to vote against hanging Joosbawx the werewolf. He seems to think that one of the three is a wolf and I'm willing to believe him on that much.*

*The llamafish points a hoof at Evnafets*

*he also lets out a mournful song filled with sadness for the NPC. "Let us all remember Bob, who's sacrifice allowed us to hunt the wolves for that much longer."

Bookman
2006-12-22, 08:29 PM
That is making sense

*points at Evnafets*

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-22, 08:50 PM
*DLD scratches the llama fish behind the ears*

Your statement makes sense. And I pity whoever that NPC was.

*DLD points at Evnafets*

2006-12-22, 09:26 PM
Wait,m bob is the alive named villager, it was the tomb for unknown villiager that we should mourn.

evnafets
2006-12-22, 09:47 PM
Sigh.
Somehow I knew this would happen as soon as I pointed out the newcomers (including that I was one myself).
Joosbawx was talking sense in most things, which is why I didn't want to lynch him. When 2-3 other people pointed to an alternative, I decided to hop on that bandwagon. Of course Joosbawx turned out to be a wolf after all.
Cest la vie.

Looks like the wolf decided that Joosbawx was dead and voted tactically to hide himself. And thus point the village in my direction. I still say its one of Bookman or Exachix.
evnafets points at Exachix

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-22, 09:51 PM
The ghost of EK speaks:

"I really don't think it fair that I was lynched on 3 votes when the majority did not vote. I ask that in the future the lynching waits until the majority have voted. I do not want anyone to suffer the same fate as I."

((I'm being serious. 3 votes is a hardly reasonable number to lynch someone when there were about 10 people who hadn't voted.))

evnafets
2006-12-22, 10:00 PM
I agree, and suggested as much for Werewolf IV. The same thing happened in the Paranoia version.
In the original "classic" version day lasted until a majority was reached.
Werewolf II tried to speed things up a bit.
Personally I like the way Alarra has been running Werewolf IV - though it looks like it takes a LOT of time.

B-Man
2006-12-22, 10:01 PM
The ghost of EK speaks:

"I really don't think it fair that I was lynched on 3 votes when the majority did not vote. I ask that in the future the lynching waits until the majority have voted. I do not want anyone to suffer the same fate as I."

((I'm being serious. 3 votes is a hardly reasonable number to lynch someone when there were about 10 people who hadn't voted.))

*cough*

Death, your friend the Reaper (2)
Eldritch Knight (3) Highest amount of votes
Exachix (1)
Indurain (2)
Ink (2)
Raistlin (1)
No Vote (6)

((2+3+1+2+2+1=11 vs 6 no votes, majority of villagers voted on that day.))

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-22, 10:04 PM
I seem to recall that in the first game there was a minimum level that needed to be reached for a lynching to happen. That was set about 5. My point is that there really wasn't much a majority to lynch me. If any of those 6 had voted for someone else, it would have been different.

B-Man
2006-12-22, 10:08 PM
The critria that I'm following is majority of voters on one person or majority of voters + 2 days of votes, and I like it.

Now... resume the game!

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-22, 11:22 PM
Sorry I didn't vote for joosbawx but my only other werewolve game the wolves banded together late in the game to start bandwagons early and it worked so I was suspicous that you (Llama and crowd were the wolves).

I'm not very good (ok downright bad) at picking out who is who in these games.

tharj points at evnafets

Exachix
2006-12-23, 05:58 AM
Exachix wakes and attempts to greet the new day with a smile, but when he sees the dead corpse of the NPC he sighs, looking his smile, and looks around to see people already pointing at each other. Having heard the above accusations he sighs.

"Well.. I am one of the newcomers, so you could say I'd say this anyway: But why do you think it would be one of us? It could have just been coincidence that we came here when the wolves attacked! I think the ghosts of Jontom Xire, Dispozition and Lord Fullbladder support that fact. Going by this, pointing at us Newcomers because we are newcomers will only mean you waste a time when you could have voted for, and lynched, a wolf."

He looks around, waiting for the response

Bookman
2006-12-23, 08:21 AM
Exachix wakes and attempts to greet the new day with a smile, but when he sees the dead corpse of the NPC he sighs, looking his smile, and looks around to see people already pointing at each other. Having heard the above accusations he sighs.

"Well.. I am one of the newcomers, so you could say I'd say this anyway: But why do you think it would be one of us? It could have just been coincidence that we came here when the wolves attacked! I think the ghosts of Jontom Xire, Dispozition and Lord Fullbladder support that fact. Going by this, pointing at us Newcomers because we are newcomers will only mean you waste a time when you could have voted for, and lynched, a wolf."

He looks around, waiting for the response
The narrators have SAID that one of us is a wolf. If I'm not a wolf and you're not a wolf then evnafets is.

Exachix
2006-12-23, 08:31 AM
((urm.. Ok. I may have missed that. Can someone quote it please?))

Exachix nodds.

"And I can tell you for sure I am not."

Kyrian
2006-12-23, 01:35 PM
I trust in the llama's decision.

*Kyrian points at evnafets

evnafets
2006-12-23, 03:47 PM
((urm.. Ok. I may have missed that. Can someone quote it please?))

The only indication was this:

have a suggestion. I know this is classic so we don't want additional roles and stuff, but the first lynch of the game is always kind of pointless. There is nothing to base your decision off of unless someone steps up and says "Lynch me." What if the narrators started off by saying "These eight new people justed moved to your lovely city (select 7 villagers randomly, 1 wolf randomly) before the lyncanthropeiness broke out."

Then we at least have something to go off of. Still, our odds of bagging a wolf off the bat are not very good, but it would inject more strategy into the game from the get go.

Followed by

I was actually considering that possibility. The one problem I see is that one person doesn't get to participate at all, and it really doesn't give the villagers that much more to work with. Maybe if people like that idea they can speak up for it. Any opinions guys?

Noone spoke against it so when they introduced "newcomers" I just presumed that was the way it worked.

Nice dissembling Exachix. Pretending you didn't even KNOW about the newcomers thing. Perfect cover for a wolf. I applaude you sir.
My only hope is that when they lynch me and find me innocent, that you will follow me.

Ink
2006-12-23, 11:30 PM
"Bah it has to be one of the newcomers, so in the spirit of not bandwagonning.."

Ink points at Bookman

B-Man
2006-12-24, 08:51 AM
Voting Update (plus a disclaimer)

Bookman (1)
Ink

evnafets (7) most votes
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Bookman
DarkLightDragon
Indurain
Kyrian
Ms. E
Tharj TreeSmiter

Exachix (1)
evnafets

That suspicious NPC named Bob (1)

No Vote (6)
Altharis
Destro Yersul
Exachix
Ink
Krursk

0 vote(s) away from villager voting majority, day will end at 8PM.
1 vote(s) away from total majority.

For it is the season of giving, there will be no auto-lyching for those who have forgotten that the Classic game exists. The night may or may not end at 8 PM tonight, because I might be doing some family stuff tonight.

Kyrian
2006-12-24, 08:57 AM
For it is the season of giving, there will be no auto-lyching for those who have forgotten that the Classic game exists. The night may or may not end at 8 PM tonight, because I might be doing some family stuff tonight.

You didn't read the disclaimer on this season of giving, did you? We're allowed to miss votes due to family stuff, but you aren't allowed to miss updates. :smallbiggrin:

Just kidding, here's to all of you in this thread, both the living, and the dead: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-24, 01:19 PM
Ms E observes the arguments of the village and decides to agree with the majority. I'm afraid they make a good point, evnafets, and so I shall too. Ms E points at evnafets.

evnafets
2006-12-24, 03:46 PM
Fine. I can see the bandwagon.
Just when you find me innocent take a good look at the people voting for me.
Thats where the wolves are.

Indurain
2006-12-24, 05:14 PM
"To not jump on the bandwagon would only arouse suspicion, but if Evnafets is found innocent, it would also raise suspicion." Indurain muses as he looks around.

"I shall follow my heart on this one however..." Indurain says his finger raising to point at Evnafets.

B-Man
2006-12-24, 08:05 PM
As dusk approaches, evnafets is led to the gallows. He doesn't look happy. As the noose is being fitted around his neck he cries: "I have been betrayed! You foul creatures! How could you?!" The chair is kicked and a sickening snap is heard. Moments later, his lycanthrope form is revealed. His limp body sways in the wind.

((To summarise: evnafets = Werewolf))

Day begins whenever I am no longer being amused by Christmas presents. ...unless Lucky decides to show up and do his job...

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-24, 08:16 PM
*DLD cheers as another werewolf is found*

We got another one! Perhaps there is hope after all!

*DLD goes to her house and falls asleep*

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-24, 08:33 PM
This game is finally turning around for us, two down and 4 more to go.

Exachix
2006-12-25, 04:39 AM
Exachix smiles and cheers, before returning to his house, locking the door.

"You'd better watch out. You'd better watch out..."

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-25, 12:15 PM
Christmas Eve... what a terrible night for there to be werewolves... kind of puts a damper on the Christmas spirit, you know? *sigh* Ms E readjusts the wreath on her door before she steps inside.

B-Man
2006-12-25, 08:51 PM
Seeing as it's Christmas and all, I'm giving those who have 'spooky' night powers until 10 PM to sumbit all material. I'm missing 2/3 night duties.

B-Man
2006-12-25, 10:00 PM
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the streets
Many creatures were stirring, wolves preparing their feast.
The houses were locked by the villagers with care,
In hopes that the wolves wouldn’t find them in there.
We snuck up upon her before she could stir.
Not quick enough to save her from a hungry wolf slash.
But the rest of the werewolves all smiling with cheer.
And he whistled, and shouted, and called villagers by name!
Now help me! Help me! Help me you all!"
With the villager Bob, and DLD too.
Upon the rotisserie DLD came with a bound.
Would make waiting easier as it makes a good snack.
And the color of his skin was as white as the snow.
That made us all smile as we waited without sound!
Soon gave me to know I would love Christmas dinner.
And giving a group nod, the dinner was close!
"Hairy Christmas to all, and to us a good bite!"

((To summarise: DarkLightDragon was mauled (=villager), so was Bob (= NPC) ))

Day begins. Dusk approachth on Dec 27 at 8 PM EST.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-25, 10:15 PM
(Wow. To whoever wrote that, that was twisted and sick and incredibly well done. I hope if you ever choose to feast on llamafish that I receive something at least half as creative. I need to go and I probably won't be on till the 27th.)

*the llamafish lets out a mournful bleat seeing DLD's fate and sighs. With a heavy heart he points to Tharj.

"I confess my suspicions of Tharj are not as solid as I would like, but he did try to shift the vote away from Jooxbawx and onto Exachix. Its not much, but its something that I offer the villagers as a suggestion for lynching."

Ink
2006-12-25, 11:47 PM
"Alas, poor Bob. I knew him, Horatio."
"Of course, mournings for dear departed DLD as well."

((Great poetry, B-Man.))

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-26, 01:26 AM
I voted for exachix not to get the vote away from joosbawx but because I felt it was equally probably that llama and gang were wolves as it was joosbawx was a werewolf and since up till that point no wolves had been found I had nothing to base it on. But after you found joosbawx it was easy to know you weren't wolves.

tharj points at kyrian

2006-12-26, 02:18 AM
Was it not Kryain who has a website *Death points in Kryain's house where a few spiders have made webs on his books* dedicated to good literature he wrote?

*Death points at Kryain.

Alarra
2006-12-26, 02:25 AM
(Awesome poem, simply fantastic)

Exachix
2006-12-26, 04:20 AM
Exachix wanders out of his house, stumbling slightly on the way, upon seeing the corpse of Darklightdragon he sighs loudly, before closing his eyes, wishing her spirit well, before turning to the others, and beginning to listen.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-26, 08:04 AM
*DLD's ghost appears in the square as the village is mourning her*

Well, that was better than my death in the Paranoia attack. And I feel so special, being the one who gets the interesting death scenes!

*The ghost shrugs and moves to the gallows and stares at it, leaving the living to carry on doing whatever*

((That poem was awesome. Unfortunate, but awesome.))

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-26, 10:00 PM
Oh yea, that poem was truly great, I hope that I'll be worthy of such creativity if/when the wolves gobble me up. (just remember that dwarf meat is stringy and high in transfats!)

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 10:10 PM
Sorry Death, I don't do poetry. Llama, you've led me in the right direction twice now, third time's still the charm though, right?

*Kyrian points at Tharj.

Altharis
2006-12-26, 10:49 PM
(Wow! My mind is now officially blown! Again.)

"The llama hath led us, not often astray;
so let us heed his warning, this tragic day."

*Doesn't point yet.....

Krursk
2006-12-27, 01:15 AM
Krursk, in a desperate attempt to not get auto-lynched, and knowing that he won't be on for another three days points at Tharj

Indurain
2006-12-27, 01:42 AM
You know, I've had my suspicions about Death, though it seems no one believes me on the issue. So, to find out if I am indeed correct I'm going to support his choice. If Kyrian turns out to be a villager, than I'll know that Death is a Wolf...Though if indeed Kyrian is the furry one, than Death will be off the hook.

Just offering this as a guarenteed way to root out another wolf. You call if you take it folks.

Indurain points at Kyrian.

Ink
2006-12-27, 08:46 AM
Ink and NPC Ted sit in the tavern with mugs of ale. "Yeah, so far it looks like the man with the dark glasses and the dwarf are attracting the most suspicion, Ted". Ink takes a swig from his mug. "Am I the only one who doesn't entirely trust this llamafish character? He played a part in catching the wolf, and now people seem to just believe what he says. He's been actively coming up with lots of theories and accusations, and still he remains alive and uneaten. I've not thought of it till now, but it's possible that this shrewd creature is a wolf playing a very very very cunning game".

Ink finishes his ale, leaves a few coins on the bar counter, and gets up. "Well anyway Ted, I've departed from my usual random guessing and bandwagonning this time, I've examined the voting patterns of the last few rounds, and I can't shake my suspicion of Exachix. His name has been coming up all the way since round 1, and each time a bandwagon forms somewhere else drawing attention away from him. I also don't like the look of Kyrian, Kyrian seems to be flying quietly under the radar. However Kyrian previously voted for the wolf Evnafets while Exachix only voted for wolfy Joosbawx when he himself was a target, so I'm going to go with Exachix as my main suspect. I am far from certain, but I have to go with my suspicions".

Ink walks to the town square, and points at Exachix.

Exachix
2006-12-27, 09:19 AM
Exachix looks over at Ink.

"Consider this: I've been waiting to see how other people react rather than Pointing immediately, that way I can make a better guess as to find the wolf. A shot in the dark may never hit the intended target."

He sighs.

"That said, once a crowd has decided on a target there is no point in trying to dissuade them, they'll just take it as more evidence. But I am slightly suspicious of Llama, like you said Ink. There is that chance he is throwing the bait off him, and this whole 'guardian' thing seems like more of a plot to remove the bait off him. Perhaps he believed catching his other wolves would have shifted the blame off him."

He Points to the Llama.

"Who knows, maybe I'm right, maybe I'm mad."

B-Man
2006-12-27, 11:12 AM
Voting Update

Atreyu the Masked LLama (1)
Exachix

Exachix (1)
Ink

Kyrian (3)
Death; your friend the Reaper
Indurain
Tharj TreeSmiter

Tharj TreeSmiter (3) highest amount reached first
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Krursk
Kyrian

No Vote (4)
Altharis
Bookman
Destro Yersul
Ms. E

On the side menu (2) ((auto-lynch threat))
Altharis
Destro Yersul

Majority of villagers have voted.
4 away from majority and early night.

EDIT: The night will end when I get back from work, unless Lucky logs in and handles the death scene. Nevermind, I'm back. So, night will begin momentarily.

B-Man
2006-12-27, 08:07 PM
Dusk comes slowly to the village as Tharj and Kyrian are led to the gallows. Upon reaching the gallows, one of B-Man's assistants runs up saying: "We cannot lynch two people tonight! Quick! Whoever loses a game of Rock-Paper-Scizzors will be lynched!"

Shrugging, the two start a furious battle of Rock-Paper-Scizzors. The first round ended in a draw. As did the second. And the third... and the fourth. Several hours pass, the moon in full view now, when a winner had been decided. Kyrian was to survive for another day.

Tharj is led to the gallows and the noose fitted around his neck. "I knew that I should have chosen Rock over Scizzors," are the last words that he ever said as the chair is kicked from under him. His body hangs limp as his eyes look up to the moon. With his last breath, he releases a long howl as he transforms into his werewolf form.

A mournful howl responds to him as the villagers leave the square.

((To summarise: Tharj=Wolf))

Night begins. Day will begin tomorrow at 8 PM.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-27, 08:41 PM
(Ooh... poem... *reads* eww... poem... but well done nonetheless!)

Ms E appears sleepy-eyed in the doorway of her home. "Whoa. I missed a lot today. Hey! You guys got another one! Congrats! I should sleep through the day more often." Ms E then notices a small crowd of NPC villagers looking at her with a creepily evil look in their eyes."But not often enough to get autolynched," she adds quickly.

Ink
2006-12-27, 11:04 PM
Ink and NPC Ted breathe sighs of relief, and walk off to their respective homes. "By the way Ted, if tomorrow I am found dead, don't let that nasty cloaked one known as Death get his greedy little hands on my collection of, um, collectibles".

2006-12-27, 11:13 PM
*Death stays up to a ungodly hour scribbling on a piece of parchment which has on the top Ink's Will.*

EDIT ((and you don't Kryain? Hmm, I'll have to look around for the other good writers. Anyone wish to show off their latest piece of poetry :smallwink:))

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-27, 11:26 PM
*DLD ghost looks up from the gallows and laughs*

Another good death, wolf.

*She laughts again at the corpse, then tilts her head to the side and looks at the NPC talking to Ink*

So, anyone else think he's going to snuff it soon?

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-28, 12:47 AM
Hey it was fun game. DLD gets the "tastiest" victim award... :)

oh and the ghost of tharj will be crashing on Llama's couch and drinking all of his beer (somehow) till this game is over. GO WOLVERINES!!!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-28, 06:17 PM
*the llamafish lays down and rests, tail fin wagging happily at the death of another werewolf.*

B-Man
2006-12-28, 08:04 PM
Because I'm nice, night will be extended for one hour. I have not received any nightly duties from anyone!

Day WILL begin at 9 PM, wolf kill or no wolf kill. *mutters about lazy people with 'spooky' powers*

2006-12-28, 08:13 PM
*^ Pssht they said they wanted to kill Ink, they contacted me*

B-Man
2006-12-28, 09:05 PM
You exit your home looking warily for the next werewolf kill. In the centre of the town you notice something glinting in the morning light. As you move closer you notice that it is a pair of glasses. Lying nearby is a Barnes and Noble bag and a small card which simply reads:

We acquired a taste for good literature.

Inside the bag you find a pile of bones, apparently licked clean. It is fairly obvious that that is all that remains of Bookman.

((Bookman = common villager))

Day begins ... yada yada... ends on Dec 30 at 8 PM EST.

Bookman
2006-12-28, 09:07 PM
((OH...........you bastard wolves :tongue: :wink:))

Altharis
2006-12-28, 09:56 PM
*Points at the shifty eyed NPC in the corner.

I'm too walrus-like to be auto-lynched!

Ink
2006-12-29, 12:53 AM
"R.I.P, Bookman". NPC Ted mourns Bookman alongside Ink, but secretly dances with joy at the fact that he's still alive.

Ink glares at Death. "I've buried my collection someplace safe so you'll never be able to get your hands on them now. Nyah! :smalltongue:".

"For lack of a better suspect, I will have to continue pointing the finger at Exachix. Sorry Exachix, you made your case, but I just can't find anyone more suspicious at this point. If you're not a wolf, then I'm deeply sorry".

* Ink points at Exachix

2006-12-29, 12:58 AM
*Death points at Exachix

Well, see it this way, if he is a wolf, and he dies, Ink will be the first to go, and we will know the name of at least one more wolf. And Ink would be the best person to use as bait.

*Death goes and digs enthusiastically in a neighboring NPC's garden*

Exachix
2006-12-29, 05:33 AM
Exachix frowns.

"Then Ink, You will be sorry by nightfall."

He looks around.

"I am still slightly suspicious of the Llama, although I thought it over and it would seem very strange to reduce their numbers by half, unless they voted against the other wolves... Are wolves organised? Who knows." He sighs. "Ah well." He sits and thinks for a while. "To be honest, I don't know who is a wolf, so I'm not going to point, yet."

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-29, 01:00 PM
"Bookman? *mutter* Dang it! Now I'll never figure out how that story ends..." Ms E carefully eyes the crowd. "As for me, I'm looking at Indurain. No man would dare show so much flesh in front of a hungry werewolf unless he was pretty sure he wasn't going to be on the menu. Until further notice or logic should persuade me, I'm pointing my finger at him." Ms E points at Indurain.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-29, 11:37 PM
We know that 3 of the wolves voted at Exachix when attempting to save Joosbawx, that implies that he's a villager, unless they offered him up as a scapegoat to assure themselves of villagerness. The lies, the deception, the mind games, I love it all.

Well, I'm not assured of his wolfiness, but his logic for voting for me was really suspicious, and you all have been so kind to follow me on my suggestions that I shall return the favor and point a hoof at Exachix.

(poor Bookman)
*The llamafish swims down into his underground lair and returns with a hardback copy of The Princess Bride. "Bookman loaned this to me ages ago. I wish he were still alive for me to return it to him. He'll be missed especially the way he read to the kids during the summer. Although that summer he read them Stephen King short stories was a bad idea, even though he had the best of intentions."

The llamafish points a hoof at Exachix.

Krursk
2006-12-30, 01:40 AM
"Then Ink, You will be sorry by nightfall."
Threatening much? *Krursk points at Exachix*

EDIT: Llama, would a book get unreadable under water?
EDIT 2: Weren't Altharis and Destro meant to be auto-lynched yesterday
EDIT 3: For the benefit of everyone who's confused, here's a list of the alive and dead:

Alive (8)
Altharis
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Destro Yersul
Indurain
Ink
Krursk
Kyrian
Ms. Elaneous
Dead (22, including 2 Narrators and 2 NPCs))
B-Man, Narrator, Eaten Day 1
Lucky, Narrator, MIA day 1
Jontom Xire, Villager, Lynched Day 1
Silkenfist, Villager, Eaten Day 2
Tormsskull, Villager, Lynched Day 2
Alarra, Villager, Eaten Day 3
Kantur, Villager, Lynched Day 3
Dispozition, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 3
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Golbins, Seer, Auto-Lynched Day 3
Korith, Fool, Eaten Day 4
Eldrith Knight, Villager, Lynched Day 4
Weebl, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 4
Raistlin1040, Villager, Eaten Day 5
Joosbawx, Werewolf, Lynched Day 5
Nameless NPC who is definitely NOT B-Man, NPC, Eaten Day 6
Evnafets, Werewolf, Lynched Day 6
DarkLightDragon, Villager, Eaten Day 7
Bob the Named NPC, NPC, Eaten Day 7
Tharj Treesmiter, Werewolf, Lynched Day 7
Bookman, Villager, Eaten Day 8
Exachix, Villager, Lynched Day 8
Destro Yersul, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 8
EDIT 4: Voting List
Exachix (6)
Altharis
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Indurain
Ink
Krursk
Kyrian
Indurain (1)
Ms. Elaneous
Not yet voted (2)
Destro Yersul
Exachix
To be Auto-Lynced for not voting (1)
Destro Yersul

Indurain
2006-12-30, 01:41 AM
"I now trust the Llamafish, whole-heartedly, and Exachix pointed a finger at the Llama last round. Pardon the pun, but that seems rather fishy to me."

Indurain points at Exachix.

Altharis
2006-12-30, 02:51 AM
*Points at Exachix

See my post above.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 06:36 AM
Llama, I trust you.

*Kyrian points at Exachix

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-30, 10:21 AM
EDIT: Llama, would a book get unreadable under water?

Not with Town Guardian magic to protect it.

Umm.....I think its really great that some of you trust me enough to simply follow my lead, but I want to point out that I wasn't the one to first accuse Exachix so you're essentially putting your trust in someone else.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 11:18 AM
Exachix shakes his head.

"I don't believe you were Llama. Death did in fact, but that's not the point." He sighs. "Well, if you're not wolfy, sorry for pointing at you Llama." He smiles, then shrugs. "Ah well."

2006-12-30, 11:29 AM
Actually, Ink cast his vote first, you seem eager to try and convict others Exachix, and I have already stated that Ink can be seen as suspicious if it turns out you are indeed a villager.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 11:34 AM
Exachix shrugs.

"I thought he meant overall. Oh well."

((And actually, at this point Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1660234#post1660234) you did.))

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-30, 11:38 AM
*DLD materialises to wait for the lynching*

Just doing ghostly stuff here. Nothing to see. Move along now. And... Oh, wait, that guard is doing his work for once? That's nice.

B-Man
2006-12-30, 12:58 PM
((Thanks Krursk))

Majority reached. Please wait while I write up a death scene.

Exachix is lead to the gallows. The villagers look confidently at him as the noose is fitted around his neck. Not even giving him a chance to say his last words, the chair is kicked away from underneath him and a sickening snap is heard. A gust of wind picks up and makes the corpse sway. There is no sign of any fur.

On the gust of wind, the smell of smoke is carried into the village square. The villagers look and see that the smoke is coming from the direction of Destro's house. The villagers gather around his house and discover his body with a torch in hand and a kumquat on the ground beside him. It appears that he was trying to burn the acursed kumquats that he was pre-occupied with.

A mocking howl is heard in the distance, even though it is still mid-afternoon. Suddenly, the sound of ocarina music fills the air and the sun quickly sets.

((To summarise: Exachix = Villager ; Destro = Villager))

Night begins and will end on New Years Eve at 8 PM. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION ON THE NIGHT. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! KILL OR NO KILL!

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-30, 01:17 PM
(Nice Zelda reference. I commend you.)

Exachix
2006-12-30, 01:24 PM
The ghost of Exachix comes out of the body and frowns.

"That was interesting."

He then dissipates.

Lucky
2006-12-30, 01:42 PM
THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION ON THE NIGHT. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! KILL OR NO KILL!
((Yeesh, B needs his chill pills.))

B-Man
2006-12-30, 01:52 PM
((Yeesh, B needs his chill pills.))

((I'm sorry... it's just that I'm going to be away from the computer for the rest of the weekend. * takes a sip of coffee *))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-30, 04:07 PM
"I'm sorry, Exachix. We were doing so well, too." *The llamafish rests on the shore, sighing mournfully but more resolved than ever to find a wolf tomorrow.*

(Telll'em B-Man. Back when I was a wolf, we didn't have these extensions. Bah, young wolves these days have no respect for the rules put before them. We were dignified too. None of these eating with our hands; we used straws.)

Krursk
2006-12-30, 08:23 PM
Okay, this is a problem. There are 8 of us left, and 3 of us are wolves ((based on the post that started the game))

Indurain
2006-12-31, 01:15 AM
((We better get the next lynching right then!))

2006-12-31, 01:23 AM
(Telll'em B-Man. Back when I was a wolf, we didn't have these extensions. Bah, young wolves these days have no respect for the rules put before them. We were dignified too. None of these eating with our hands; we used straws.)

((When I was a young one, Joss was never a wolf, he was always on the menu, now a days, *sighs* Crazy kids))

Exachix
2006-12-31, 05:06 AM
((Hey B-Man, or any other narrators, how about you gently hurt the wolves that don't actually vote tonight. That should get them up and running. Like how villigers get culled when they don't vote.))

B-Man
2006-12-31, 10:36 AM
((Hey B-Man, or any other narrators, how about you gently hurt the wolves that don't actually vote tonight. That should get them up and running. Like how villigers get culled when they don't vote.))

((Me likes this idea! But sadly, this is Classic, and the rules cannot be changed... too much... :smallamused:))

B-Man
2006-12-31, 10:06 PM
((Sorry for the late update (damn you Lucky)... at a friend's house... so this may feel a bit rushed))

Everyone in the village decided to sleep in for a wee bit. But, seeing as the villagers decided to sleep in, the werewolves take this oppertunity to make their kill.

Upon waking, the villagers find the corpse of Krursk in the village square, but it's not as messy as before.

((To summarise: Krursk = Villager))
Night begins at 9PM on Jan 2/07

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-01, 12:14 AM
*the llamafish places a wreath of seaweed down for Krursk.* "He was one of our best and I will have my vengance. I'm going with what has worked for me so far, voting for those who tried to kill off Exachix whenever we hung Joosbawx. "

The llamafish sadly points a hoof at Ms. E.

"I don't want to believe it as you were one of the few villagers who wasn't afraid of me, but I've sworn to protect my village and I must uphold my duty."

2007-01-01, 12:47 AM
Llama, I do find it very suspicous you are actually alive, you seem to be getting all the wolves and yet you live. I would in particularly point out that there is one that seems to be far more suspicious than Ms Elaneous,

*Points at Exachix

See my post above.

No reason given, points at a villager.

*Points at the shifty eyed NPC in the corner.

I'm too walrus-like to be auto-lynched!

That is the post before, and he is clearly trying not to get auto-lynched, without causing grudges on anyone he points to

(Wow! My mind is now officially blown! Again.)

"The llama hath led us, not often astray;
so let us heed his warning, this tragic day."

*Doesn't point yet.....

Again dosen't point, gains no enemies.

*points at exachix

I agree with Tharj, the other stuff is way too messy for me.

((And to save from auto-lynch))

Shows he is attempting to save himself. I find this rather suspicous.

How long would it have been till we looked at him? He has been hiding in the shadows all the game, not becoming enemies of anyone unless they where going to die, and is the perfect example of the silent wolf .

*Death points towards Altharis

Ink
2007-01-01, 01:18 AM
Ink wakes up late and arrives at the town square. "Oh dear. The wolves seem to have acquired a taste for angel meat. R.I.P. Krursk."

"I have to agree with the strange, cloaked, thieving Death. Considering all of us who are left, Ms E doesn't seem the most suspicious. Altharis on the other hand, has been consistently flying under the radar. I always suspected wolves to be silent killers; while we shout, debate, and point out here they sit in the corner laughing and waiting. Altharis' actions seem to fit this bill enough for me to suspect him."

* Ink points at walrusy Altharis

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-01, 01:38 AM
*The llamafish, while still suspicous of Ms E does agree that the walrus man is rather suspicious and despite his love of large tail-finned mammals Altharis has yet to scratch the llama behind the ears.*

"As for why I'm stil alive, I'd assume it may be because they suspect I'm protected by baner. I would point out that it would be foolish to be killing members of my own pack when the wolves were so close to winning. "

The llamafish points a hoof at Altharis!

You'd better be right about this, Reaper. I hope your heart doesn't lead you right onto a wolf's dinner plate.

Lucky
2007-01-01, 08:12 PM
(damn you Lucky)

((Gee, I'm sorry for having something to do on New Year's Eve...))

2007-01-01, 08:18 PM
You'd better be right about this, Reaper. I hope your heart doesn't lead you right onto a wolf's dinner plate.

Was has a heart got to do with any of this my good friend? You are not making fun of my lack of ability for emotions are you?

B-Man
2007-01-01, 08:19 PM
((Gee, I'm sorry for having something to do on New Year's Eve...))

((I'm just giving you a hard time 'cause of the times that I was working and you complaining about it. :smalltongue:))

Kyrian
2007-01-01, 08:22 PM
Death, I too have noticed this behavior from our supposed Walrus loving "friend".

*Kyrian points at Altharis.

Indurain
2007-01-02, 07:14 AM
The cloaked one make sense...

Indurain points at Altharis.

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-02, 07:24 AM
((If we get a single lynch wrong then we're screwed... good luck!))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-02, 08:13 AM
"Llama's been right in his decisions thus far. I am afraid I must join the bandwagon on this one." Ms Elaneous raises a finger at Altharis.

B-Man
2007-01-02, 10:58 AM
Majority reached while I was asleep...

The walrus king is lead to the gallows, neverous and shivering. "Walrii are you friends!" he cries has the noose is fitted around his neck. "Embrace you inner walrus and find me inno-" he begins to say as the chair is kicked from underneath him. A walrus appears next to the Llamafish and a mournful cry is heard from it. Altharis was a villager, but more specifically the Baner.

A triumphant howl is heard in the distance.

((To summarise: you guys messed up and lynch-afied your Baner. For shame))

Night begins. It'll end tomorrow at 8PM... or whenever Lucky or I find this thread. ((I'm working tomorrow))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-02, 11:12 AM
(waits to see what gruesome death scene Death writes up for the village this time.)

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-02, 04:07 PM
The ghost of tharj waves his giant foam #1 finger, and then pulls up his platemail to reveal "WOLVES" painted across his chest. :)

Altharis
2007-01-02, 07:16 PM
*Laughs*

Knew this would happen!

2007-01-02, 07:19 PM
...you know, tactfully if the baner need not protect the seer they could just come out of the closet as such? then this wouldn't happen.

*Death retires to his willow tree*

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-02, 10:48 PM
Ms E sits next to Death beneath the willow tree and takes out her writing pen. Rather than making a gruesome poem like she did at Christmas, she makes a series of short stories, possible endings to the Werewolf Classic story. "Alright! Now I just need to run it by the others. Maybe it isn't really scary or gruesome, but I do have both of my friends left that I'm not really aiming to get rid of." She shrugs.

2007-01-02, 10:51 PM
*Death gives a shocked look at Ms Elaneous*

Are you saying that you were a wolf?

http://content.crazyphotos.com/shocked.jpg

*Although Death dosen't move away, after all, the game had been classical, the wolves won, Joosbawx got a sort of early death, unfortunately not by being eaten though...*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-01-02, 11:09 PM
(Dear god Death! Put the damned cat away! There are children on this forum!

Also, I was not expecting that. How odd.)

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-02, 11:14 PM
Ms E looks up from her work and asks innocently, "Not expecting what?"

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-03, 12:37 AM
*DLD's ghost appears*

I knew...

*Floats into her house*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-03, 06:58 AM
(soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!! But I thought walrus boy was a werewolf, also. Why didn't you PM me that you were the baner? *Sniffles sadly* But why should the wolves get to have all the fun? I wrote an ending/attempt to appeal the narrators lawfullness to save the villagers :) )

*the llamafish awakens with a start and lets out a happy bleat as he looks to the sky/narrators.* "So...the time of night has passed...and they didn't turn in a story, so they didn't kill anybody....B-Man said no extensions.....so....soooo.......we're still tied....and all the villagers have to do is point to a wolf first, so even if we tie; the first to reach the tie will be hung....now she's confessed...they'll have believe me.....surely they will vote with me now."

The llamafish points at Ms. E.

"but...what if they don't...what if they don't get online in time....Death knew..he had to know...but he didn't vote for her....I'll make sure the villagers do the right thing."

*The llamafish, sacred protector of the villager, climbs/waddles out of the lake and toward Death.* "Sorry friend, but you just can't be trusted." *The llamafish smacks Death to the ground and bites down on his arm, ripping it off and laying it down, pointing at Mrs E.
Then while the rest of the village looks on in shock, he flops over to Indurain and visciously bites down on his left shoulder 3 times, snapping muscles with each bite so that the arm can be removed with a hard tug. Soon Indurain's arm lays next to Death's, pointing at Mrs E.
Kyrian is next. Using magic, the llamafish teleports behind the saiyan and steals his sword from the sheath. One viscious swing later, Kyrian is also pointing at Mrs. E, while he's also looking to stop the bleeding from his stump.
The llamafish grabs Ink's chains and secures him around a tree. He wraps an extra set of chains around the right arm, then starts pulling on those chains until a sudden spray of blood informs the llamafish that he has disarmed Ink. Ink's limb is added to the line of those pointing at Ms. E.
Still dripping in the blood of the villagers, the llama continues to point and laugh. "Saved them....saved them all.....look...we have a majority!! HAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

the llamafish, Indurain, Ink, Death, and Kyrian all point to Ms. E.

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-03, 07:03 AM

*blink*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-03, 07:18 AM
(DLD, if you only knew how close I was to winning the last 2 games of werewolf, you'd understand why I'm willing to resort to rules lawyering and mass appendage removal to keep this one going. Plus, the idea came to me in a dream, and I try to carry out anything that my muse sends me in a dream.)

Joosbawx
2007-01-03, 08:20 AM
((I would just like to say Congratulations Wolves! Nicely done.))

Exachix
2007-01-03, 08:29 AM
((But they haven't won yet. Have they?))

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-03, 09:33 AM
(DLD, if you only knew how close I was to winning the last 2 games of werewolf, you'd understand why I'm willing to resort to rules lawyering and mass appendage removal to keep this one going. Plus, the idea came to me in a dream, and I try to carry out anything that my muse sends me in a dream.) ((I actually found it quite funny, and laughed out loud, but at the same time I was all WTF?))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-03, 10:38 AM
Ms E looks up at Atreyu's gruesome description. ( O_o ) "Um... okay then... maybe we should take care of the psychotic Llama after all. I prefer to keep my arms in their sockets and my neck un-lynched, thank you very much."

2007-01-03, 10:41 AM
I understand your statements, I just had my arm bleached the other day...

B-Man
2007-01-03, 10:44 AM
wolves... send in your kill now to win the game...

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-03, 11:41 AM
It's almost finished. (It's on my home computer so you'll have to wait 'til after school. SORRY!)

B-Man
2007-01-03, 11:45 AM
:smallannoyed: Hmph... fine... :smalltongue:

I'm just feeling rather creative right now, and I don't want it to go to waste. (That, and I have to go to work tonight and I don't want Lucky to finish the game...)

Silkenfist
2007-01-03, 12:00 PM
Ms E looks up from her wok and asks innocently, "Not expecting what?"

Fixed :smallcool:

The best bart of being killed early is that you don't feel bad when your team screws up.

Korith
2007-01-03, 01:30 PM
Korith's ghost sits on a stump, counting the tombstones that have grown in the city's grave plot.

Well played...well played.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-03, 02:00 PM
It's almost finished. (It's on my home computer so you'll have to wait 'til after school. SORRY!)

(But I wanna die Noooooooow!!! End the suspense or I'll make the llamafish go even crazier.)

(All frustration about my impending demise aside, very well played, wolves. Very well played. Will we be seeing a classic II? Can we keep the same roles? I think if we keep the same roles, I think the villagers can take them this time.)

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-03, 02:10 PM
(But I wanna die Noooooooow!!! End the suspense or I'll make the llamafish go even crazier.)

(All frustration about my impending demise aside, very well played, wolves. Very well played. Will we be seeing a classic II? Can we keep the same roles? I think if we keep the same roles, I think the villagers can take them this time.)

LOL!!! HAHA good one Llama... In that case we'd eat you first!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-03, 02:12 PM
LOL!!! HAHA good one Llama... In that case we'd eat you first!

(Will I get a poem?)

Korith
2007-01-03, 02:16 PM
(Roses are red,
Violets are blue
But does Red or white wine
Match Llama stew?)

B-Man
2007-01-03, 03:13 PM

Yes, there shall be a Werewolf Classic II, no fancy roles (like over there in Werewolf V. :smallyuk: Who needs all those extra roles? :smallwink:) C'mon Ms. E! I'm feeling uncreative now after playing Need For Speed... gimme some creativity to work with!

2007-01-03, 03:22 PM
Ms E looks up at Atreyu's gruesome description. ( O_o ) "Um... okay then... maybe we should take care of the psychotic Llama after all. I prefer to keep my arms in their sockets and my neck un-lynched, thank you very much."

"I wouldn't give the fish any ideas, E. Having arms in their sockets doesn't mean the shoulders need be attached to the bodies."

The Ghost of Fullbladder hangs upside down with a roof stickin through his otherworldy torso. While in each hand (and one of his feet) he holds flags denoting the fact that the "Village is #1!", he also appears to be wearing a ghoslty dunce hat with "Wolves R Teh BESTEST!" written on it in garish green paint.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-03, 04:55 PM
(There, you happy? Stupid spoilers mess up format!)

As night settles into the village, the five remaining inhabitants all eye one another warily. After a few moments of uneasy staring at one another, you all decide to return to your houses to ride out whatever may come.

If you are Llama, turn to Spoiler 1
If you are Death, turn to Spoiler 2
If you are anyone else alive, turn to Spoiler 3
If you are already dead, feel free to peruse.

Spoiler 1 With nothing left to do but return home, you travel down to your lake, disheartened and worried. Just as you reach the sands, the bushes begin to rustle. If you stop to see who it is, go to Spoiler 7. If you run for the lake, go to Spoiler 5Spoiler 2 You return to your room at Joosbawx’s house, wondering what is to become of you and the other villager. You sit and begin to read, killing time before you are visited by the werewolves. Suddenly, you hear a scratching in the room next to you. If you investigate it, turn to Spoiler 4. If you wait for them to come to you, turn to Spoiler 8Spoiler 3You know who you guys are! There is no need for a spoiler for you… heh heh.Spoiler 4 You open the door to your room, and sitting on the bed is Ms Elaneous smiling quite happily. ”No need to worry about getting lynched tomorrow, so I figure us wolves should be able to sleep easy for once in a long time.” She hops off of the bed. “But what are you going to do? You can always leave the village, as we won’t touch you. But I’d much rather you live here with us. As a werewolf. I hope you’ll say yes. The village wouldn’t be half as fun without you.” She waits quietly for your response. You contemplate the pros and cons. If you agree to become a werewolf, go to Spoiler 6. If you refuse to become a werewolf, go to Spoiler 9Spoiler 5 You make a break for the waters, but you stop at the sight of the ghost of Tharj Treesmiter, who is currently downing your beer! He holds up a flagon and says “This is for getting me lynched!” You stare in mild surprise. A few seconds later, the werewolf form of Ink appears from the bushes. “Hello, Atreyu.” He smiles cheerfully. “It’s nice that it is all over. And now to make the finishing move.” Your hairs stand on end at his hungry expression. “It is very simple. You’ve managed to kill three of our pack. And we can’t let you live after such a travesty!” If you run for the woods, turn to Spoiler 7. If you attack the werewolves, turn to Spoiler 10.Spoiler 6Ms Elaneous grins happily. “Good! Then things will finally work out the way I had hoped.” Suddenly fur begins to sprout on her face and hands, her teeth turn into fangs, and she smiles sweetly besides. You are slightly surprised as second later she springs forward and begins biting you on the shoulder, though it doesn’t really hurt. Moments later, she is back in front of you. “Rather bony aren’t you? Kind of hurts my teeth to be honest. Ah, whatever.” You examine the bite holes in your cloak. “Heh, I’ll mend that later…” You both turn and exit the room. “The rest of the wolves are already waiting for us. Had something to do with Llama’s beer.” You both head down to the lake, ready to break into a keg of your own and celebrate a werewolf victory over a Llamafish dinner. On the way, she stops and says, "Oh yeah! Joosbawx wanted me to give you this as congratulations. Something about a past life." She shrugs as she hands you an over-sized straw covered in blood. The End.Spoiler 7A nearby rustling sound startles you. Suddenly, Ms Elaneous appears from the bushes and runs up to you. She whispers hurriedly, “They are after your blood. Run!” She jumps towards you, and you fear that she is attacking you, but instead she hugs your wooly neck. “Goodbye, my friend. And good luck.” She then disappears into the forest. If you run to the lake in hopes of making it into a stream out, turn to Spoiler 5. Unless you’ve already been there. Then just go to 10. If you run for the road out of the village, turn to Spoiler 10Spoiler 8The door to your room opens and Ms Elaneous peers into the living room. She beckons you to take a seat. On the desk is a pen with blood-red ink and a piece of parchment. “I was rewriting a copy the Bite Before Christmas, as it seemed to be so popular. This one is for you!” She points at the dedication at the bottom, bearing your name. “Anyway, I’ve actually come here to ask you about joining the pack. I really would enjoy having you around, but if you don’t want to, we won’t touch you and you can leave.” She waits for your response. If you agree to become a werewolf, go to Spoiler 6. If you refuse to become a werewolf, go to Spoiler 9Spoiler 9Ms Elaneous looks incredibly sad. “I’ll be very lonely here without you, but if you want to leave, that’s ok.” She suddenly springs forward, and for a moment you fear an attack, but instead it is a goodbye glomp. “I’ll miss you. Please have your things together by tomorrow night. We won’t bother you again,” she says as she exits Joosbawx’s house. “Now for the Llama…” you can hear her mutter as she runs down the road. You watch the forms of Ink and Kyrian flash by the window, followed shortly after by the ghosts of evnafets and Joosbawx, who waves to you as he passes his own home. You return to your room and prepare for a night of good sleep, or whatever the Grim Reaper does, and wonder where you’ll go tomorrow. Preferably someplace with considerably less wolves. The End.Spoiler 10 Suddenly the werewolf forms of Ink and Kyrian appear from the trees, accompanied by the remaining ghosts evanfets and Joosbawx. A chill runs up and down your spine as you see them bearing their fangs hungrily. They all smile in werewolf glee as you try to prepare yourself to fend them off. You can’t win. But werewolf bards will sing of the battle for many years after your death. Particularly about how good a Llamafish tastes when properly cooked. The ghost of Tharj Treesmiter says it is best beer battered. The End.

Lucky
2007-01-03, 05:08 PM
If you're asking whether everyone gets to keep the roles they have now... Uh... no. If you're asking if the roles will stay the same, yes they will. The purpose of Classic was that it was not going to change at all, leaving consistent gameplay for everyone. That aside, there will be minor changes, as I won't be stupid this time and will now hide whether it was the Seer/Fool as well as hiding when it was a Mason.

Anyways, congrats to the wolves who took the victory in Werewolves Classic I! Good job!

Just in case anyone is still curious, here were all the roles:

Alarra- Villager
Altharis- Baner
Atreyu the Masked Llama- Mason
Bookman- Villager
DarkLightDragon- Mason
Death, your friend the Reaper- Villager
Destro Yersul- Villager
Dispozition- Villager
evnafets- Wolf
Eldritch Knight- Villager
Exachix- Villager
Indurain- Villager
Ink- Wolf
Jontom Xire- Villager
Joobawx- Wolf
Kantur- Villager
Korith- Fool
Krursk- Mason
Kyrian- Devil
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins- Seer
Ms. E- Wolf
Raistlin1040- Mason
Silkenfist- Villager
Thraj Treesmiter- Wolf
Tormsskull- Villager
Weebl- Mason

Expect a new thread up soon.

2007-01-03, 05:11 PM
Jolly good. Not as interesting as the previous 'Choose Thy Own Adventure' ending, but Jolly Good none the less.

Lucky
2007-01-03, 05:13 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31010

Alright, new thread is up!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-03, 06:21 PM
(But...but....it wasn't m.....oh no one will believe the E: Behind the story. At least we never had to watch Ms. E get lynched.

Now which llama skin will wander around werewolf classic II?)

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-03, 06:37 PM
Jolly good. Not as interesting as the previous 'Choose Thy Own Adventure' ending, but Jolly Good none the less.

I did it on low hours of sleep. Besides, I only had two villagers and only one that we decided to kill. (Sorry Llama!) You work with whatcha got. *shrugs*

evnafets
2007-01-03, 07:13 PM
Well done guys.
We got cocky halfway through and nearly lost it going for the perfect win.
Plus we missed a killing that same night.
Next time I would request that the narrator pm all the wolves requesting a vote. We had discussed it, but the nominated "sender in of the votes" was not present that night, so it didn't get sent in.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-03, 07:19 PM
I'm impressed you managed to get Death to side with you. I bet Ms. E had something to do with that. *wink wink* I was thinking of a role called "Minion" who was a villager that worked for the wolves, but I didn't know how to implement it.

I think Ms. E is an evil hypnotist who beguiled our poor Hogfather.

2007-01-03, 07:51 PM
He'd work in such a way as to earn the Seer's/Baner's/Masons' trust and lure them into Wolfish range. Perhaps, Llama, he'd have the ability to have two roles (as in, decide the regular roles, then randomly give any villager the Minion role), so he could work a little more to the wolves' favour.

I'm just throwing out half-baked ideas.

2007-01-03, 08:57 PM
Darn those sneaky wolves! (I got to spoiler 6, was that bad? I mean no, not spoiler 6, I was resisting them all the way!)

I'm impressed you managed to get Death to side with you. I bet Ms. E had something to do with that. *wink wink* I was thinking of a role called "Minion" who was a villager that worked for the wolves, but I didn't know how to implement it.

I think Ms. E is an evil hypnotist who beguiled our poor Hogfather.

Me, on there side? Whatever do you mean, I thought that Walrus guy looked suspicous from the start, unforgettably I was wrong...

Altharis
2007-01-03, 09:31 PM
Death, as with werewolf 4, your logic is too dependant on other people being logical. Learn to accept the Chaotic good walrus dude!

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-03, 10:53 PM
Heh... well, you know me... I didn't want to kill either of you, but my pack insisted on your death, Llama. *shrugs* So I got to save at least one of my friends.

Indurain
2007-01-03, 10:57 PM
*sniff* I don't get an ending? I was alive....buh...buh......Ms. E forgot about me..........*wails and runs away crying*

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-03, 11:03 PM
I was convinced that Ink was a wolf! Pity I was dead :smallwink:

EDIT: I probably won't be playing the next Classic. It already screwed me over once in IV

Kyrian
2007-01-04, 12:02 AM
Heh... well, you know me... I didn't want to kill either of you, but my pack insisted on your death, Llama. *shrugs* So I got to save at least one of my friends.

Hey...don't go blaming me...I was going to vote for yours. As far as I knew...Llama trusted me.

Ink
2007-01-04, 03:28 AM
Now now, my young wolves, you should never allow your bleeding hearts to get in the way of your stomachs. Although, I'll be more than happy to finish this llamafish steak by myself if no one wants any...

Oh yeah Ms E, no ending for Indurain?

2007-01-04, 07:02 AM
Well, after playing with Indy so long, everyone averted their eyes at the sight of him :smallwink:, as such he snuck out like a ninja.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-04, 08:34 AM
Bwahahaha! I forgot he was even there! :smallbiggrin: Sorry Indurain! (B-man, you wanna cover me on this one? 'Cuz I don't have time to make something up for him.)

I hope I get another interesting death scene (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1738202&postcount=338) if I get killed off!

Man, that took me a whole hour! Or better! I specialize in parodies of poems. So, The Night Before Christmas just had so much potential!

Now now, my young wolves, you should never allow your bleeding hearts to get in the way of your stomachs. Although, I'll be more than happy to finish this llamafish steak by myself if no one wants any...

I never said that! I just didn't want to kill him off. Pass me the steak sauce, if you will...