PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Classic I (In session)

Pages : [1] 2

Lucky
2006-12-06, 12:46 AM
Brought to you by: B-man and his loyal minion Lucky.

This is Werewolves classic! You all know the game, werewolves has become quite popular on this board, changing every game with new surprises for the villagers, and sometimes even the wolves.

We propose the following:

We go back to the basics, take away all the added rules and just have a good, light-hearted game of werewolves. This will run alongside the main stream, so we will have this one which will remain the same game, while the other one continues to change everytime.

This is for all the people who don't fully like how the game changes everytime, or those who disagree with some of the rules, or even those who just want an excuse to join another game of werewolves.

Now, the rules, taken from the very first werewolf thread, started by DM77, so full credit to him.

Here are the rules:

You have any given number of players, and as soon as I get enough for round 1, I will begin. I (or whomever the Narrator is) will PM each player with their role, which will be one of the following:

Villager: You are a villager. Your job is to stay alive, and ferret out the werewolves. Counts, obviously, as a villager.

Seer: Your job after night falls, is to PM the Narrator with the name of the person you want to know is in their hearts. You may or may not want to reveal who you are as you will be a target for the werewolves to kill, and they may be The answer is either Villager or werewolf.

Werewolf: Your job after night falls, is to lie, deceive, and cajole the villagers into not voting for you. PM the narrator with your vote on whom to kill. The Narrator will PM you with whomever is the other werewolf, so you can coordinate a vote, and send the narrator your final vote. You, obviously, count as a werewolf.

Now, this is the minimum cast of characters. We will be playing with a slightly added cast:

Mason: Your job is to ferret out the werewolves, and to protect your fellow Mason(s). There will always be a minimum of 2 Masons in a group. Your votes count as villagers.

Fool: Thinks he is a seer. Is told that he is a seer. When a fool gets his "forsight" in the evening, he gets a random chance as to what he "sees" when he points somebody out. When he "points" to the Seer, he will always see the Fool, and visa versa. Counts as a villager

Baner: This person is the carrier of the wolvesbane. His job is to protect someone he believes is a villager, from the nightly killings of the werewolves. Counts as a villager.

Devil: Is basically the seer for the werewolves. Counts as a werewolf.

You may recall, I spoke several times about a "counting as a [insert position here]" and votes. Well it is simple. Once the majority has voted for one person, that person is lynched. Night falls, and it begins again. The lynched person is "out," and can make comments, but nothing that could influence a vote. When a lynching happens, it is revealed as to which position the person was. After this, night falls, morning follows, and it begins again...

Now, for the villagers to win, either the villagers must kill all of the werewolves. For the werewolves to win, they must simply reduce the number of villagers to equal their current numbers.

Things to keep in mind: Yes, werewolves may lie about being the seer. Yes, werewolves can (and have, in my experience) kill the Devil. Yes, Masons get killed for protecting a brother Mason, as others may see it as a werewolf protecting a werewolf.So, let's get to it shall we?

{table="head]Name|Status
{colsp=2}Narrators (2)
B-man|Was wolfchow (Day 1) Yummy!
Lucky| Is MIA
{colsp=2}Players (22)
Alarra|
Altharis|
Atreyu the Masked Llama|
Bookman|
DarkLightDragon|
Death, your friend the Reaper|
Destro Yersul|
Dispozition|
evnafets|
Eldritch Knight|
flabbicus|
Indurain|
Ink|
Jontom Xire| Lynched (Day 1) Villager
Kantur|
Korith|
Krursk|
Kyrian|
Ms. E|
Silkenfist| Wolffeed (Day 2) Villager
Thraj Treesmiter|
Tormsskull|
Weebl|[/table]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-06, 12:47 AM
BOOYA! more llamatars in werewolf

Dispozition
2006-12-06, 12:48 AM
I'm in...Playing two games of werewolf at once should screw me up in amounts previously thought unpossible!

Wait...B-man and Lucky are narrators...Oh god...We're screwed...

Alarra
2006-12-06, 12:49 AM
Yay! I'm in! Not that I'm against the new rules....but more games of werewolf are always good.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-12-06, 01:00 AM
Yeah, that Miss Alarra's game, thats a shocker :smallwink:

But yes, I'll join the original game as well. We all need someone to glare at.

Ink
2006-12-06, 01:02 AM
Well I missed the draft for Werewolf IV, but count me in for this one.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 01:04 AM
Let's see if I can manage two games of werewolf at once, shall we?

Weebl
2006-12-06, 01:33 AM
I'll play!!!

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-06, 01:54 AM
Why not? I'll play!

Lucky
2006-12-06, 01:56 AM
Why not?
Because me and B-man are narrating.

I mean... Welcome aboard! :smallwink:

Silkenfist
2006-12-06, 04:25 AM
This is for all the people who [...] just want an excuse to join another game of werewolves.

You called? I'm in

Kantur
2006-12-06, 05:12 AM
I'll play!

Krursk
2006-12-06, 05:44 AM
I'm in, if only to test my ability to play two games of Werewolf. And that Werewolf is an awesome game. That too.

Kyrian
2006-12-06, 06:53 AM
In...maybe

Tormsskull
2006-12-06, 07:15 AM
If there were 10 games of Werewolf running, I'd be in 10 games. Or in other words, I'm in :smallsmile: .

Indurain
2006-12-06, 07:23 AM
You know, I've never played this werewolf game, maybe I should give it a shot....sign me up!

Bookman
2006-12-06, 10:02 AM
I'm in :tongue:

Prepare to win whichever side I end up on! MUAHAHAHA

((See I seem to be on the winning side in every game........like the 3. And 4 appears to be leading to a victory for the villagers. :wink:))

Jontom Xire
2006-12-06, 11:16 AM
Go on then. I'm not sure I'll have enough time, but what they hey.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-06, 11:21 AM
Count me in! I can't resist this game. It is just too much fun! *^_^*

Korith
2006-12-06, 01:33 PM
"In" By reading this part you hereby agree to forfeit your soul to me immediately. Please send your soul by PM.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-06, 02:01 PM
I'm in on this one too! Just hope I can remember what's going on in the two different wolf games.

Flabbicus
2006-12-06, 02:46 PM
Oooh, more werewolf is always good.

evnafets
2006-12-06, 03:10 PM
I'll give it a go.

B-Man
2006-12-06, 03:35 PM
Just a friendly update for Lucky:

{table="head]Name|Status
{colsp=2}Narrators (2)
B-man|Died while updating
Lucky|Died creating the thread
{colsp=2}Players (23)
Alarra|
Altharis|
Atreyu the Masked Llama|
Bookman|
DarkLightDragon|
Death, your friend the Reaper|
Destro Yersul|
Dispozition|
Eldritch Knight|
evnafets|
flabbicus|
Indurain|
Ink|
Jontom Xire|
Kantur|
Korith|
Krursk|
Kyrian|(Maybe)
Ms. E|
Silkenfist|
Thraj Treesmiter|
Tormsskull|
Weebl|[/table]

Altharis
2006-12-06, 03:39 PM
In! No more words needed... oops... oops again.... arghhhhh!!!!!

Lucky
2006-12-06, 03:44 PM
Aww man you alphabatized too... Now I have to do it... Darnit B-man! Er... Almighty master...

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-06, 03:47 PM
I'm In. May the bodies of my foes lie crumpled at my feet!

B-Man
2006-12-06, 03:48 PM
Aww man you alphabatized too... Now I have to do it... Darnit B-man! Er... Almighty master...

Is it my fault for me wanting the list to be organised? ...er.... I guess that it is... well... you could always press the handy Quote button, copy/paste the list onto the original post...

Tormsskull
2006-12-06, 04:00 PM
I have a suggestion. I know this is classic so we don't want additional roles and stuff, but the first lynch of the game is always kind of pointless. There is nothing to base your decision off of unless someone steps up and says "Lynch me." What if the narrators started off by saying "These eight new people justed moved to your lovely city (select 7 villagers randomly, 1 wolf randomly) before the lyncanthropeiness broke out."

Then we at least have something to go off of. Still, our odds of bagging a wolf off the bat are not very good, but it would inject more strategy into the game from the get go.

Lucky
2006-12-06, 04:03 PM
I was actually considering that possibility. The one problem I see is that one person doesn't get to participate at all, and it really doesn't give the villagers that much more to work with. Maybe if people like that idea they can speak up for it. Any opinions guys?

B-Man
2006-12-06, 04:51 PM
Registration will close at 5 PM EST tomorrow.

Exachix
2006-12-06, 04:57 PM
I think I will join. Yes I shall. Yep.

If i get stuff wrong, just tell me...

Raistlin1040
2006-12-06, 05:51 PM
I'll join.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-12-06, 05:56 PM
I'm in. It'll be damned hard to keep the two seperate parts of my life, but I'm in.

You may refer to me as my full title; Lord Johnstrum Fullbladder, King of Baker's Street.

Jontom Xire
2006-12-07, 04:37 AM
I have a suggestion. I know this is classic so we don't want additional roles and stuff, but the first lynch of the game is always kind of pointless. There is nothing to base your decision off of unless someone steps up and says "Lynch me." What if the narrators started off by saying "These eight new people justed moved to your lovely city (select 7 villagers randomly, 1 wolf randomly) before the lyncanthropeiness broke out."

Then we at least have something to go off of. Still, our odds of bagging a wolf off the bat are not very good, but it would inject more strategy into the game from the get go.

I'll second that.

Kyrian
2006-12-07, 06:44 AM
What the hell, I'm in.

Joosbawx
2006-12-07, 09:03 AM
ha HA! Two werewolf games. Excellent. I'm in!

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-07, 09:11 AM
ha HA! Two werewolf games. Excellent. I'm in! I wonder who's going to get killed first this time! :smallbiggrin:

2006-12-07, 09:13 AM
I'm betting on the narrator! :biggrin:

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-07, 09:24 AM
I meant apart from the narrators, but it is true that they die first :smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 10:48 AM
narrators are also mourned the most! :smile:

B-Man
2006-12-07, 05:03 PM
I'm betting on the narrator! :biggrin:
*grumble**grumble*

I meant apart from the narrators, but it is true that they die first :smallbiggrin:
That's for you to decide. :tongue:

narrators are also mourned the most! :smile:
By the gods, I hope that we're mourned... *tear*

Resgistration Closed! No more entries!

Rolls *should* be out by 8... or 9... or 10 PM EST...

{table="head"]Confirmed List of Participants (26):
Alarra
Altharis
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Bookman
DarkLightDragon
Destro Yersul
Dispozition
evnafets
Eldritch Knight
Exachix
flabbicus
Indurain
Ink
Jontom Xire
Joobawx
Kantur
Korith
Krursk
Kyrian
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Golbins
Ms. E
Raistlin1040
Silkenfist
Thraj Treesmiter
Tormsskull
Weebl [/table]

...now where is Lucky...

EDIT: flabbicus has requested to be pulled out of the game, so there are now 26 victims paranoid lunches ...er participants in the game now.

2006-12-07, 05:05 PM
Well, in the original the narrator never died. We just lynched someone for the fun of it...

EDIT: Although don't let me discourage you from dying. :smallwink:

Lucky
2006-12-07, 06:05 PM
Lucky reporting for duty master B-man! Now to hand out the roles!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 06:15 PM
*waits for a small tasty piece of buttered bread*

Kantur
2006-12-07, 06:20 PM
*Offers a small tasty piece of buttered popcorn instead*

Indurain
2006-12-07, 06:22 PM
*steals the Llama's popcorn*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 06:22 PM
*sees the popcorn disappear and makes a note to lynch Indurain*

Lucky
2006-12-07, 06:23 PM
EDIT: Although don't let me discourage you from dying. :smallwink:

Duly noted. You'll be first.

*provides the crowd their bread and circuses for now*

B-Man
2006-12-07, 06:34 PM
Now sending the roles to all participants. Please be patient.

*passes coffee to those that want it*

Alarra
2006-12-07, 06:36 PM
*takes coffee* *waits for role*

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-07, 06:53 PM
*Waits for role, and wonders if the role will be same as other game.*

Kantur
2006-12-07, 06:58 PM
Coffee? Oooh, thanks
*Take coffee*
Alarra, you wouldn't happen to have any delicious puddings with you would you?

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-07, 07:10 PM
But I WANNA KNOW MY ROLE NOW!!! (throws a childlike tantrum, too bad there is no emoticon for sarcasm)

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-07, 07:29 PM
Hee hee. Children should learn to be patient. :smallwink: (jk)

B-Man
2006-12-07, 07:38 PM
Roles have been sent! If for some reason you have not received your role, PM me immediately! It is vital that you all have a PM with you role on it!

On another note, day will begin in approx. 20 minutes.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 07:46 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/seallama.gif
Many towns like to think they have a guardian spirit watching over them. Something that helps guide the town and that will protect it from hardships and dangers. Cohog has a golden clam, Haddonfield has a pooka they call Harvey, Rudger's Dam believed it was protected by three cebu; a sad cebu, a sick cebu, and a mute cebu, and also a hippo.

This town has rumors that within its lake swims a strange creature that is half-llama and half-fish. Some people believe it and claim to have seen it. A few have had it save their life, or so they say. Whenever poor Johnny fell into the well, he said that a strange horse like creature held him up until help came, but it dove underwater when voices were near.

Alarra
2006-12-07, 07:53 PM
Of course I've pudding. *hands out pudding*
*ignores the half llama/half fish which is thoroughly creepy*

B-Man
2006-12-07, 07:59 PM
The sun rises eerily over the village of Taksgalaua. The villagers assemble in the village square to find the mangled corpse of B-Man, in a pile of coffee beans, directly in the middle. Gasps arise upon the discovery of the body. B-Man was the well respected assistant for the village's mayor, Lucky (who is away on vacation). A note is left in his blood.

This village is ours! You will never find the six of us here!

Some late arrivals assemble in the square, and the villagers notice that they are the newcomers to the village. Their names are Bookman, Dispozition, evnafets, Exachix, Indurain, Jontom Xire, and Lord Fullbladder. The village NPCs eye them suspiciously but say nothing.

Today will last until 8PM EST SATURDAY!

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-07, 08:09 PM
Oh, poor B-man... He was a good assitant mayor, he even made me coffee once...

I'll chop down a mighty tree to make you a funural pyre (unless you'd rather be buried)

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-07, 08:13 PM
B-man? Why B-man? He always made such good beverages... and this note? Wait, they wrote it in his blood? That's just in bad taste! Ms E studies the blood note. Six then? At least we know how many there are...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 08:15 PM
*A mournful bleat is heard from the lake near the center of the town. The legendary llama-fish is visible to all, he is bleating out a song filled with sadness over the terror that has befallen the town he protects as well as the death of the beloved B-Man!*

Kantur
2006-12-07, 08:17 PM
Werewolves? I don't like this one bit! Let's get them strung up and get thing back to a close to normal as we can!
He starts to look around the new people in town suspiciously, as if blaming each and every one of them, including the spare person.

Alarra
2006-12-07, 08:42 PM
"B-Man? Oh no!" Alarra looks around at everyone suspiciously.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-07, 09:11 PM
Ms E gasps. I never thought I'd get to see the real live Llama-fish. That's one to tell the grandkids. She looks on in wonder. I wonder if it is scaly at all or just furry?

Indurain
2006-12-07, 10:08 PM
Indurain stares around at the other villagers nervously.

Oh no. I'm the stranger. They're going to think it's me. Why is that guy staring at me? He thinks to himself as he looks around the crowd.

He wants to run far away, but knows that will only arouse more suspicion.

Just play it cool big guy...play it cool. Take a breath. You didn't do anything, there's nothing to be worried about. They're not going to lynch an innocent person.......right?

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-07, 10:52 PM
Destro wakes up. He climbs out of his barrel and heads into town, unaware of the recent killing. Wait, who said that? He looks around the town square and notices the body of B-man. Hey, I bet he took his coffee with him. I hope he took the kumquats too. Kumquats are evil. Destro looks around, making sure there aren't any kumquats nearby. Who's talking!??

Ink
2006-12-07, 10:55 PM
Ink awakes in his house with a hangover and a pounding headache, and stumbles blearily out to see what the bloody bleating racket is about. He traces the source of the noise to the centre of the lake and stares in amazement, wondering how in the world you can get a half-llama half-fish. He is about to rush back for the camera when he suddenly spots the small crowd, and finally the limp body of B-Man in the middle of the village. "Gah!! B-Man! What on earth has happened to you?!"

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-08, 12:34 AM
Dispozition! It had to be you! GET HIM!!!!

Casts Bigby's Pointing Finger at Dispozition

Weebl
2006-12-08, 01:53 AM
Werewolves! This can't be! And why must they kill those with good coffee! Weebl looks at B-Mans body and then goes to raid his coffee stores.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-08, 02:30 AM
Why do you think Eldrich Knight did it?

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-08, 02:30 AM
Oh... this is not good. We'll have to organise our attacks carefully if we are to defeat these monsters!

2006-12-08, 03:37 AM
Oh... this is not good. We'll have to organise our attacks carefully if we are to defeat these monsters!

Attacks? We aren't beasts we are a civil lynching mob.:smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2006-12-08, 03:53 AM
<OOC>Oh great - the first game when I get lynched instead of eaten. I can just see it happening.</OOC>

Well one of us newcomers must have brought this plague with us,a nd it's not me, so I may as well pick Dispozition a anyone.

Jontom points at Dispozition

Of course it is possible that EK is a wolf and trying to get an early start on who gets lynched to protect his friend.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-08, 04:20 AM
Attacks? We aren't beasts we are a civil lynching mob.:smallwink: Oh, that's what I meant. Still, it could be considered attacking the wolves.

Silkenfist
2006-12-08, 05:07 AM
Slowly, the battle-scared monk arrives at the place. At the sight of the dead B-Man, he produces a tambourine and plays a mournful tune for the deceased. After the last sounds have faded into the air, he finally speaks up:

"My friends...it seems that we have come to face beasts disguised as men. Cease casting your fingers for now. Let's think about this some more: There are six of the evil kin, so they will probably have a devil with the gift of foresight in their ranks. He will be the most important to detect, so I advise you to keep an extra eye on those lurking in the shadows.

That said, I will leave you for a while to join my guardian spirit in meditation. For two astral days, I can't be reached in this plane. I might be missing the nightfall of your day, so I might have to cast an assumption right now. Eldritch Knight, I have no suspicions against you yet, but please take this as a signal that I disapprove of starting accusations that early"

Silkenfist points at Eldritch Knight

Korith
2006-12-08, 07:54 AM
Rudger's Dam believed it was protected by three cebu; a sad cebu, a sick cebu, and a mute cebu, and also a hippo.

So, are we protected by Larry-Boy and his Suction Cup Ears?

Regardless, my gut tells me that it's best to keep an eye on Indurain...though I do not yet dare accuse him.

Tormsskull
2006-12-08, 08:45 AM
((Playing as a totally different persona in this one. Meet Skull, the local ruffian who beat your kid up and stole his lunch money. When you called his parents, they came over and beat you up and stole your car.))

Skull pushes some loser out of his way so he can address the crowd. "Dude. Its totally obvious that Jontom Xire is a wolf. I mean, he jumped on the bandwagon with the whole 'I have nothing better to go on right now'. Lynch him now!" Skull walks about, punching his fist in his open hand, daring anyone to disagree.

*Tormsskull points at Jontom Xire.

Alarra
2006-12-08, 09:13 AM
Alarra nods. "That does seem wolflike, following someone else's accusation with no reasoning at all. I was about to say the same thing."

* Alarra points at Jontom Xire

Joosbawx
2006-12-08, 09:14 AM
Joosbawx leaves his house and heads over toward the crows. Making his way through, he stands over the mangled body of B-Man and gives silent observance for a few moments. Turning, he looks around at the crowd and the fingers already flying, noting faces he hasn't seen before or is yet to become familiar.

Moving back through the crowd, he goes to his house and returns after awhile with a sheet and a spray of flowers and herbs from his garden. After covering B-Man with the sheet and lying the small bouquet on his chest, he takes just another moment before looking again to the flying fingers. He watches the accusations closely and waits to hear an actual arguement before adding his own voice.

((OOC: You'd think that Indurian would be used to people staring...))

Ink
2006-12-08, 09:29 AM
Regardless, my gut tells me that it's best to keep an eye on Indurain...though I do not yet dare accuse him.

"Keep an eye on Indurain? I'd much rather avert my eyes from Indurain. That mistletoe or whatever it is that he's wearing isn't nearly large enough."

((How often do we have to vote? Is it every day or every two days?))

Weebl
2006-12-08, 11:38 AM
Weebl returns from B-Man's coffee stores and opens a coffee stand. Alas, the drinks will never be of such quality but still, I had to keep the business going.

Exachix
2006-12-08, 12:03 PM
Exachix watches as people visit the dead body of B-man. He looks around at the other people, not making a view yet.

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-08, 12:21 PM
Best tactic to flush out wolves is to start pointing randomly, and watch the response. Points at Jontom

Bookman
2006-12-08, 02:26 PM
Makes sense to me
Bookman points at Jontom

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-08, 02:37 PM
That's (point at the first person to point) what i would do if I were a wolf (always get stuck with villager:()

Tharj points at Jontom

B-Man
2006-12-08, 03:34 PM
((How often do we have to vote? Is it every day or every two days?))

We are going to be following the two-day auto-lynch system. If you do not vote for two consectutive days, the NPCs, who thought they trusted you, will kill you for remaining silent. That goes for every role.

Quick Tally:

Dispozition (1)
Jontom Xire

Elditch Knight (1)
Silkenfist

Jontom Xire (8)
Alarra
Altharis
Bookman
Elditch Knight
Exachix
Raistlin1040
Tharj TreeSmiter
Tormsskull

No Vote (16)
Atreyu the Masked Llama
DarkLightDragon
Destro Yersul
Dispozition
evnafets
Indurain
Ink
Joobawx
Kantur
Korith
Krursk
Kyrian
Ms. E
Weebl

Altharis
2006-12-08, 05:23 PM
Agreed.
*like, totally points at jontom.

Raistlin1040
2006-12-08, 05:53 PM
Points at Jontom

Exachix
2006-12-08, 05:54 PM
Exachix decides that, there's fingers a'pointin' what can a man do in this situation, he Points to Jontom

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-08, 06:00 PM
*The llama-fish studies the scene from the edge of the lake.* "For years have I protected this town while managing to keep myself hidden, but the threat of the wolves is too great. As afraid as I am of the shepard mentality, I realize that it is a no win situation for anyone who doesn't point at Jontom.

The mighty llama-fish points a hoof at Jontom.

Kyrian
2006-12-08, 06:31 PM
Jontom, my friend. If we're wrong...please, forgive me.

*Kyrian points at Jontom

2006-12-08, 08:57 PM
*Death points at Exachix.

Just as likely as the other at this moment.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-08, 09:09 PM
Ms E notices who Death is pointing at. Exachix has been hiding from view. Yeah, how about the creepy guy whose been silently watching us?

*Points at Exachix.*

Ink
2006-12-08, 09:14 PM
"Hmm, Jontom certainly looks suspicious. Heck, all of the newcomers look suspicious at this point. But somehow my gut feeling is telling me that Dispozition had something to do with this."

* Ink points at Dispozition

2006-12-08, 09:43 PM
The strange figure, and even stranger, stiff-legged gait of one of the other six newcomers appears amongst the crowds. It is, of course, Lord Johnstrum Fullbladder, a human despite all logic, as every Fullbladder within ten thousand kilometers of this town is a goblin of the Fullbladder Clan. He leans heavily on his gnarled staff.

"I cannot believe you people. A werewolf kills one of your own, and suddenly all are pointing fingers! Have you no shame? No compassion for your fellow sentient beings? Yes, you too, O Mighty Sea God of the Llamas. We are just as sentient as you." He pauses, adjusts his sombrero, and tosses an unadorned golden ring in the air a couple of times. "It does no good to follow the first to vote for a lynching. That person may be the Wolf you're looking for. Nay, 'tis better seek the guilty party by other means...." He pauses once more, holding up the ring to gaze through it at each of them.

"But it is as you choose. I cannot influence the wills of the many, nor the wills of the few."

This said, he sits down, and starts inspecting the ring.

Indurain
2006-12-09, 12:17 AM
Indurain watches as fingers are pointed with reckless abandon.

Why must everyone throw blame around so easily? The ways of this place seem strange to me? However, when in Rome...

Indurain's hand slowly rises, until it points at Jontom.

Gods, let us be right.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-09, 12:49 AM
Well, it has to be someone. I just hope we're right...

*DLD points at Jontom*

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-09, 12:58 AM
Destro also raises his hand to point at Jontom. Wait, what? I do? It takes him a while, as he needs time to consider his options, but Jontom does seem the most suspicious at the moment. Guess I can't argue with that.

Points at Jontom

Jontom Xire
2006-12-09, 03:59 AM
Oh great. Didn't I just say it. First game where I get lynched by the mob instead of eaten by wolves.

At least this way my body won't be desecrated by being torn apart. Not that that's any consolation.

Guys, please. Don't lynch me. I know a wolf would say this, but I'm not a werewolf. Really. Please?

I'd also like to point out that:

Skull pushes some loser out of his way so he can address the crowd. "Dude. Its totally obvious that Jontom Xire is a wolf. I mean, he jumped on the bandwagon with the whole 'I have nothing better to go on right now'. Lynch him now!" Skull walks about, punching his fist in his open hand, daring anyone to disagree.

was how this whole thing started. By merely following Eldritch Knight's somewhat random suggestion. That I did so was because I didn't want to be culled so wanted to get a vote in while I could (I had a works lunch and afternoon thing yesterday). It's so ironic. I get lynched by a bunch of people just jumping on the bandwagon because I seconded a vote (which hardly counts as jumping on a bandwagon anyway).

Oh, and Skull? I dare to disagree. You wanna make something of it? <Jontom smiles showing all his many, many teeth>

Exachix
2006-12-09, 04:37 AM
Exachix looks over at Jontom.

"Very true. However, at this point it's very hard to judge if people are indeed the werewolves we are looking for. However, his point is true. EK's own initial vote that had very little premise in fact."

evnafets
2006-12-09, 06:02 AM
The way I am looking at it, we are condemning Jontom as werewolf for exactly the same thing that all of us are doing - jumping on the bandwagon.
He followed the original vote of Eldritch, and everyone leaped on him as a wolf. People who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.

If Jontom WAS a wolf, I think a bunch of votes for Dispozition would have followed, rather than votes for Jontom - to pull the attention away from Jontom. Since that hasn't happened, I don't think Jontom is a wolf.

Then who is?
Someone currently pointing at Jontom is my guess
It wouldn't be the second person, or even the third in my opinion. Too obvious.
So lets look at positions 4,5,6 in order of voting (Bookman, Tharj, Altharis)
evnafets points at Bookman.

Jontom Xire
2006-12-09, 07:00 AM
Alarra nods. "That does seem wolflike, following someone else's accusation with no reasoning at all. I was about to say the same thing."

* Alarra points at Jontom Xire

Umm, actually at this stage until something happens there is no reasoning to be had, and as one of the "outsiders" I'm naturally more at risk. I was just hoping a bandwagon might form that WASN'T pointing at me. However now that the bandwagon has formed, there is stuff we can tell from it as Evnafets has pointed out.

I'm not a wolf. And I think Evnafets' logic is good in that if I was, my fellow wolves might well have helped me by voting elsewhere.

By the same token I think Evnafets is not a wolf either. It would help the wolf cause to have a nice easy meaningless bandwagon in the first round. The more interaction there is, the more evidence to point at the wolves. He might be playing a very clever game, but as one of the "outsiders" he is taking a bit of a risk by speaking up so openly.

It has just occurred to me, as well, that we know (I think) that there is only one wolf in the "outsiders", so once we find that wolf the rest of us must be villagers. Which promptly puts us on the wolf's lunch list as top priority. Geesh I hate being an "outsider". It offers such a short life expectancy.

Anyway I think Evnafets' analysis is missing one point. This is a big bandwagon to come so suddenly. Why? Perhaps because a wolf got pointed at in the first vote and the other wolves panicked. So they pointed at the first "outsider" they could possibly find anything wrong with. Me.

So my finger stays on Dispozition. I also look with suspicion on Tormsskull. I know wolves don't usually start bandwagons quite like that, but in an emergency... I also look with mixed feelings on those that HAVEN'T voted for me, especially the ones that didn't vote for me after the bandwagon was well formed. Perhaps they are trying to avoid voting alongside other wolves so as to be hidden. I am sure that people in groups, like masons and wolves, in other games, are doing some quite ridiculous pointing in random directions so as to appear unconnected to their fellows. It has even been suggested (sometimes by me) that they might be pointing at each other so as to seem even more unconnected.

B-Man
2006-12-09, 10:29 AM
Quick Tally:

Bookman (1)
evnafets

Dispozition (2)
Ink
Jontom Xire

Elditch Knight (1)
Silkenfist

Exachix (2)
Ms. E

Jontom Xire (13)
Alarra
Altharis
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Bookman
DarkLightDragon
Destro
Elditch Knight
Exachix
Indurain
Kyrian
Raistlin1040
Tharj TreeSmiter
Tormsskull

No Vote (7)
Dispozition
Joobawx
Kantur
Korith
Krursk
Weebl

Jontom, if you'd like to write up your death and send it to both Lucky and I, day will end soon with Jontom having the majority of the votes, else the day will end at 8 PM EST tonight.

2006-12-09, 10:35 AM
I have been thinking, has B-man been ambitious recently? Has he tried to become mayor instead?

I say when Lucky comes back we lynch him since he is the only one who would have a motivation now we think about it.

*Death would change his vote to Lucky, but isn't sure if he can lynch someone who isn't actually around*

Tormsskull
2006-12-09, 12:07 PM
Oh, and Skull? I dare to disagree. You wanna make something of it? <Jontom smiles showing all his many, many teeth>

Skull laughs, pointing at Jontom. "Pshhh. I've taken people bigger and badder then you. 'sides, teeth are for wimps. Real men use their fists."

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-09, 12:32 PM
*DLD glances at Skull*

Is that right? Want sword?

*DLD unstraps her sword and holds it in front of her*

Alarra
2006-12-09, 01:41 PM
It has just occurred to me, as well, that we know (I think) that there is only one wolf in the "outsiders", so once we find that wolf the rest of us must be villagers. Which promptly puts us on the wolf's lunch list as top priority. Geesh I hate being an "outsider". It offers such a short life expectancy.

Wait....where did you get the idea that there's only one wolf in the outsiders? Is there any evidence stating so?

evnafets
2006-12-09, 05:28 PM
Only those posts #29 and #30 in this thread where the idea was originally suggested. It is by no means conclusive,

Assuming that there is one and only one werewolf in the "newcomers", you have a 1/7 chance in picking that one out ~= 14%
With no extra info, there are 6 wolves and 26 players 6/26 ~= 23% chance.
Take those 7 names out of the pot (6 villagers, 1 werewolf), and you have 5/19 ~= 26% chance of picking a werewolf at random.

I dunno if these statistics mean anything. You can twist the figures anyway you like.
I can see pros and cons to being on the list.
bad = target for lynch as the villagers try to root out the one wolf
good = safer from werewolf attack, seeing as each villager dead from that list gives the werewolf less of a pack to hide in.

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-09, 07:25 PM
Uhh, B-man, You've spelled my name wrong. It's Eldritch Knight, not Elditch Knight. Just pointing that out.

And evnafets, I agree. It's possible that there are more werewolves in that list of names, but if we slowly whittle it down, we can use the information gathered to figure out who's suspicious, and who's not.

Lucky
2006-12-09, 07:59 PM
The sun began to set in the village; a new fear had been born that morning, and it would appear that it would be a while yet until it was gone. With six wolves on the loose, things were grim for this village. As the sun sank in the sky, the village grew anxious and determined it was time for one of them to show his true colours; as he hung from a rope on the gallows. The NPC mob grabbed their pitchforks and torches and surrounded the newcomer Jontom Xire. "You're making a big mistake!" he shouted as he was tied, but to no avail. The sky darkened as Jontom was dragged up the steps of the gallows, an omen of the result to come. Jontom continued to struggle as the noose was placed around his neck, refusing to accept his fate. "You'll regret this! All of you! I'll see you in hell! Especially you Torms-." His words are interrupted as the gallows release and his body drops like a stone, his neck snapping as the rope draws taut. The villagers wait anxiously for the transformation to come, but it was not to be. On the gallows dangled an innocent villager, who's only fault was his terrible timing. The villagers gazed in horror at what they had done, their cheers and jeers halted. The sun disappeared into the horizon as the village went completely dark. This would be the first night after the attacks, clearly more were to come. The mob dispersed quickly, not wanting to be the last ones outside at night, leaving our PCs all alone by the gallows, 6 werewolves among them. The full moon would rise soon, it's best everyone get indoors.

((Summary- Jontom Xire was lynched, he was a Villager.

Alright guys, the first night begins, everyone with nightly duties, so Seer, Fool, Devil and one representitive from the wolves please send me everything. Again I stress, send them to ME. Mememe! That's my job!

Goodnight guys and gals.))

Night Begins!

B-Man
2006-12-09, 08:01 PM
((But! But! I wanna be included!! :smallfrown: ))

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-09, 10:13 PM
So, the first innocent perishes. How long until we find the guilty?

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-10, 01:19 AM
*DLD hisses in anger and stomps into her house, muttering darkly*

Alarra
2006-12-10, 01:22 AM
Alarra sighs, feels guilty for being one of the first to condemn an innocent and heads into her house, locking the door several times.

Indurain
2006-12-10, 01:31 AM
"Oh lord...we..." Indurain runs into a side alley where he promptly deposits the contents of his stomach.

"What kind of a town is this?" He asks to himself. Watching as the crowd disperses, he feels shamed. Slowly he walks towards his new house, to think about what has been done.

Exachix
2006-12-10, 03:05 AM
Exachix sighs, ashamed slightly, before he too wanders off to his own home, silently again, thinking on the misdirection they took today.

Jontom Xire
2006-12-10, 03:11 AM
Whooo, whooooooooooo. I told yooouuuu sooooooooo.

The ghost of Jontom Xire tries to devour Skull's fists so he can't use them but gives up when he realises he cannot touch material things.

<OOC> Sorry I didn't submit a death post - timezones suck. I just wanted to say that my wings would prevent me being hanged unless you tied them up.</OOC>

Silkenfist
2006-12-10, 10:51 AM
The wanderer returns, exhausted from the journey. As he arrives, he sees the silhouette of a man against the fading sun, dangling from the gallows. He shakes his head and mutters: "What did you do? Oh Heavens, What did they do?"

Lucky
2006-12-10, 12:05 PM
<OOC> Sorry I didn't submit a death post - timezones suck. I just wanted to say that my wings would prevent me being hanged unless you tied them up.</OOC>

((I'd also just like to say you were tied up. :smallwink:))

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-10, 12:17 PM
Well, this is off to a good start. Night. Not a good time. Ms E wanders off into her home. There is the distinct sound of locks being... locked.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-10, 01:20 PM
Damn I was really hoping we wouldn't kill a villager on the first round for once.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-10, 01:31 PM
((Um... what the hell?))

Lucky
2006-12-10, 01:36 PM
((Apparently he was really really hoping a villager wouldn't be killed first.))

Kyrian
2006-12-10, 02:00 PM
((It was posted during a time the site was being slow))

Lucky
2006-12-10, 07:33 PM
((For one reason or another, it is 30 minutes until the day should have begun, and I still haven't received PMs from two of four of the groups. Please do remember that nights only last 24 hours, not 48 hours like the days. Because of this inconvenience I will have to postpone the beginning of the day at least until 10, and at latest when I get those PMs.

Please make an effort to get them in ASAP.

Thank you.))

Lucky
2006-12-10, 10:35 PM
The sun rises in the small village, a sign of hope perhaps? Not today, for quickly a body is discovered in the streets. The body is mangled, and many questions are raised as to who it is. "Perhaps it's Joosbawx? He's always popular around this time," one NPC says. But then, Joosbawx appears from his home to see the commotion. This time, it was someone else. After much deliberation, a body count is taken, and alas, it is Silkenfist who lies there, very much an innocent Villager. Times are not good for the village, and so they begin a new day, searching for the wolves who inhabit their once peaceful town.

((Summary: Silkenfist was killed, he was a Villager

Day begins.))

2006-12-10, 10:53 PM
*Death wakes up, leaning on his "Don't eat me, eat Joosbawx instead" signpost. You mean Joosbawx didn't die?

Hardly Classic

*Death speaks loudly again to Joos.*

Not that I was hoping you would.

*Death hides the sign behind a tree*

Ink
2006-12-10, 11:12 PM
Ink wakes up in his bed with a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. He hardly managed to get any sleep last night, and when he finally did, he kept hearing howling noises in his dreams. He can already hear the commotion outside, sounds of people running around and screaming. He hears the name Silkenfist thrown around several times. Ink dives under the covers and shuts his eyes and ears tightly, praying that if he wishes hard enough, this whole thing would disappear and everything would return to normal.

Indurain
2006-12-10, 11:26 PM
Indurain wakes with a start, bolting upright in his bed.

"It must have been a dream." He says to no one in particular. Slowly he slides out of bed and heads to his closet. Opening the doors he admires all the empty space within the closet.

"Well, time for a nice stroll in the brisk morning air."

Indurain heads outside, his head held high. He sees a small gathering of people in the town square. Slowly he approaches the villagers, the look of frivalty slowly leaving his face.

"Oh lords...it wasn't a dream. People are dying around here...Blast this town and it's beautiful brochure. I should have stayed in Stankonia!"

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-11, 12:13 AM
Hmmm. The one who accused me of being a wolf is dead. Well, that certainly doesn't look good for me, now does it? I know I am not a wolf, so they must be trying to frame me. But what purpose would having me lynched serve?

Alarra
2006-12-11, 12:22 AM
Alarra looks worried, Silkenfist had seemed such a peaceful sort, it was a pity for him to have died.

Joosbawx
2006-12-11, 12:30 AM
Hardly Classic

((Hahahahahaha! I laughed until my wife came to ask what was so funny, Death. That rocked!))

Joosbawx appears with a bit of trepidation, and chucklwes lightly at Death's remarks, relief evident for having survived, as his family has a long and gory tradition of werewolf deaths. Venturing forward, he falls in line with the crowd and finally lays eyes on Silkenfist. Lettign the crowd move past him to get closer, he observes for a few minutes before heading back to his garden and plucking a spray of fresh flowers and herbs and bringing them to rest beside the body of Silkenfist. Once he does, he slips back into the crowd and listens as the theories begin.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-11, 07:22 AM
*DLD wakes up and goes outside, only to discover yet another shock that is the body of Silkenfist*

Geez... why must this happen at every village I go to? Anyway, I think Skull is suspicious. He tried using intimidation to kill an innocent.

*DLD points at Tormsskull*

Tormsskull
2006-12-11, 07:52 AM
Skull glares at DLD. "You're just scared of me is all. That's fine, if I were you, I'd be scared of me too. Just keep that sword by you, it should make you feel a little bit more protected. Anyhow, I think it is important to look at patterns. See, in my experience of this werewolf type situation, high-profile people always end up being someone important. People you have never heard of end up being normal villagers, and the regulars 'round here end up being wolves/masons/seers. I would point at DLD, but being that she isn't really a regular, I'm guessing she is a villager. However, there is someone who is a regular, who jumped on the bandwagon that I accidently created, and that person is:"

Tormsskull points at Alarra.

Kantur
2006-12-11, 08:18 AM
Kantur looks at Tormsskull
I find your logic flawed. Are you suggesting because of where someone's been before, they're more likely to be a wolf here? I see twenty-odd ((Is it 20 or 24 still alive? There's different player lists on page one and two.)) people here, myself included. We know there's six, so are you suggesting that there's a six in twenty-odd chance you're a wolf and someone else has a ten in twenty-odd?

*Kantur points at Tormsskull*

Korith
2006-12-11, 08:41 AM
Well, Indurain went with the common vote - that's a standard first-night wolf tactic. It's not much to go by, but combined with my intuition, It's what I've got.

* Korith points at Indurain

Seer, if you're out there, I'd ask that you next look at Eldritch Knight (or Indurain if my vote should fall on deaf ears) should you lack any...immediate...ideas.

2006-12-11, 08:47 AM
Or joosbawx, I mean, he dosen't even look like he contains juice. I think all those that go under false names should be *cough hack wheeze* eaten *cough hack wheeze* frowned upon in our society.

It may cause mistrust, and people may start irrational theories, or even start speaking to the wolves.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-11, 10:12 AM
*DLD hisses at Skull*

You think you're so great, huh? Wanna try proving it?

Silkenfist
2006-12-11, 01:50 PM
A shimmering ghost appears on the town square, smiling absently.

"Nirvana...at last."

He then tries to create a shimmering aura like a deceased yedi knight, failing miserably.

Weebl
2006-12-11, 04:41 PM
I must say that I think Tormskull is suspicios. Ah well, thats all I thought last night.

*Weebl points at Tormskull

Exachix
2006-12-11, 04:44 PM
Exachix awakens and wanders out, he gasps when he sees Silkenfist's corpse.

"Fudges."

He stands and listens.

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-11, 06:06 PM
I'm afraid I must add my voice to this.

Tormskull, I'm sorry, but the tribe has spoken.

EK points at Tormskull

Raistlin1040
2006-12-11, 06:07 PM
Raistlin points at Indurian

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-11, 06:17 PM
Tormskull, I'm sorry, but the tribe has spoken.

Aww did I miss the immunity challange?

:)

I'm not convinced of his guilt but there isn't a more suspicious person for me at the moment, Points at Tormsskull

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-11, 06:26 PM
bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Indurain
2006-12-11, 07:19 PM
Indurain looks around, realising that people are pointing at him. What? Why would they accuse me? I'm as scared as the rest of them.

"Am I to be accused for making an accusation that more than half of you made as well? I fail to see any sense behind that conclusion. But if making accusations is what got me in trouble, than perhaps I should refrain from accusing anyone. I know no more than anyone of you. Who are we to hang men and women who's only crime may be living in this town? Until I see further evidence, I refuse to accuse anyone!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-11, 10:07 PM
*the llama fish emerges from the lake and observes all that goes on around him.*

"Korith's logic is rather.....odd. Maybe he's just desperate or maybe he's grasping at tasty tasty straws of hay, but maybe he's a werewolf and that is the best excuse he could come up with to try to draw attention away from an accused packmate."

*The llamafish points a hoof at Korith

Tormsskull
2006-12-11, 10:33 PM
Skull chuckles to himself. "I ain't worried about getting lynched. If that's what you all decide, cool. I'm looking forward to heading down to where ever Jontom went and kicking his ***. You guys would be lynching a villager, but, there's no way for you to know that, so I'm not going to complain and try to make someone else look to be bad. I have no idea who's a wolf. I guessed on Jontom, many of you agreed with me, we were all wrong. Now its time to pick someone else. I still say Alarra be phony. Sure, she's got that cute blonde hair and that nice little crooked smile, but c'mon, she's all playing the innocent one. 'Oh poor Silkenfest, he was such a peaceful guy.' Whatever."
Skull leans against the side of a house, adjusting his brass knuckles.

Alarra
2006-12-11, 10:45 PM
"What? Silkenfist was peaceful. You've seen him, always meditating. I've done nothing to indicate that I'm anything other than the peaceful villager that I am and resent your implications. Do I think you're a wolf? Not really, just misguided. I've no idea who to trust right now....but my current suspicions are leaning towards Dispozition."

2006-12-11, 10:54 PM
You are right, I was oft taught that purple is the colour of anger. It does look like Alarra is one to be filled with unbinding wrath.

Indurain
2006-12-11, 10:58 PM
Indurain looks around frantically, obviously very confused by the proceedings. He watches the Llama point a fin towards Korith. The fish thing makes sense...But can I really live with myself if another innocent is sent to the gallows?

He looks towards Korith. His hand slowly rising from his side, until Tormsskull's outburst catches his attention. Oh my...he doesn't seem like a very pleasant fellow, but that's no crime in and of itself...is it?

Indurain's hand seems to twitch back and forth between Korith and Tormsskull, until finally he speaks.

"How can one go against the wisdom of a mythical creature sworn to protect the town?"

Indurain points at Korith.

Joosbawx
2006-12-12, 12:55 PM
((Good gawd, with everything going on in the other werewolf thread, I almost forgot about this one completely. BTW, kudos to Llama and Alarra for creating such a diabolical creature as WWIV.))

Joosbawx continues to listen as the fingers start to be raised and pointed. Watching closely, after some time, he stands and walks toward the rest of those gathered.

"Korith, I believe, only merits suspicion based on his mannerisms and speech. However, having known him for as long as I have, I don't believe him to be a wolf. Tormsskull acts the bully, and while that is irritating I don't know that a wolf would be so bold. Not a clever one, anyway. Of those I've seen so far, I'd say that Indurian, with his lack of clothes...stripped away while shapeshifting, sir?...and propensity to speak his private thoughts aloud seems most suspicious. But I still am not certain, and will wait to vote until more light has been shed."

B-Man
2006-12-12, 01:18 PM
Here's an update! (sorry for this update being a teensy bit late)

Alarra (1)
Tormsskull

Indurain (2):
Korith
Raistlin1040

Korith (3):
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Indurain
Kyrian

Tormsskull (6):
DarkLightDragon
Eldritch Knight
Exachix
Kantur
Tharj Treesmiter
Weebl

No Vote (12):
Alarra
Altharis
Bookman
Destro Yersul
Dispozition
evnafets
Ink
Joobawx
Krursk
Ms. E

To be culled for not voting (4)
Dispozition
Joobawx
Krursk

Just a reminder to vote in a noticeable colour. (I almost missed Raistlin's vote) Night may or may not end a little later than usual. It should end tonight at 8 PM EST.

Dark Saiyans
2006-12-12, 01:24 PM
((This is Kyrian, and I'm sorry, but this vote is only because I have an exam during 8pm))

Kyrian nods in agreement with Indurain.

*Kyrian points at Korith.

Korith
2006-12-12, 01:26 PM
"How can one go against the wisdom of a mythical creature sworn to protect the town?"

Arguably, because SIX mythical creatures are here, sworn to destroy the town. Frankly, I don't like those numbers.

Exachix
2006-12-12, 03:04 PM
Exachix sighs.

"To avoid being mobbed by silence..."

He looks around.

"Koriths Logic is true here good sirs and madams, He's ultimately right. 6 Attackers we have. We can but hope. But, for now..."

Exachix points towards Tormsskull

Joosbawx
2006-12-12, 04:23 PM
Joosbawx listens to the furtherance of theories and then nods once. "I've come to my decision." Turning, he raises his finger to point at Indurian.

((Crap...poor Tormsskull...on chopping block of BOTH games of Werewolf.))

2006-12-12, 04:42 PM
Crap.

Fullbadder quietly comes to the decision to follow the crowd.

he points at Tormsskull.

Alarra
2006-12-12, 04:58 PM
Alarra looks at Tormskull, "Well....the crowd seems against you. And you are pointing at me, and I know I'm not a wolf. And your logic does seem flawed. I don't know if you're a wolf, but someone has to atone for silkenfist's death, so I shall trust the crowd's judgment."

* Alarra points at Tormskull

Indurain
2006-12-12, 05:28 PM
and propensity to speak his private thoughts aloud seems most suspicious.

((OOC: Those are meant to be inner thoughts...leaving them cryptic enough so as not to give away which side I'm on, but innocent enough to hint in the right direction. I'm just making sure you realise that if it's in italics the words are not spoken aloud.))

Joosbawx
2006-12-12, 05:49 PM
((To Indurian...yeah, I get that. Like a novel or any other pirme example one could give. It was stated as much for comic value as it was for my own personal sense of rp purity. Giving away what your character is thinking by typing it out is fair game if you've gone to the effor tof typing it out and others may act upon it as if it was spoken. But that's just me. I do understand what it is that you're doing, however. Thanks for checking.))

Altharis
2006-12-12, 05:53 PM
((I've been away for four gorram days, so can somebody please fill me in by PM?))

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-12, 07:25 PM
Tormsskull acts the bully, and while that is irritating I don't know that a wolf would be so bold. Not a clever one, anyway.

Ms E, having been watching the scene from her window, decides to give her two cents worth. It may be a long shot, but a truly clever wolf would be aware of this manner of thinking and use it to prove his "innocence." If it is so, such an intelligent wolf must be destroyed. I am disinclined to agree with you in this instance, Joosbawx. I am forced to point to Tormsskull. With that, Ms E's finger points in his direction. I only hope I am right.

Lucky
2006-12-12, 09:01 PM
Apparently B-man doesn't like to tell me when he's working... so update will come soon...

2006-12-12, 09:10 PM
I also asked him to burn down a house. Did he do it? Nooooo.

*Death manually starts attempting to light a fire in Lucky's house. After all, it was what B-man would have wanted*

Lucky
2006-12-12, 09:13 PM
The sun was setting once more, and the village was quite resolute in its decision. Another one must be lynched, and this person must be Tormsskull. The NPC mob closed in, pitchforks and torches raised in a by-no-means-stereotypical manner. The mob moved closer as a couple of them came forth and overpowered Tormsskull, tying him tight in rope. "Geez, does this have to be so prolonged and dramatic?" Tormsskull queries as he is dragged slowly to the gloomy gallows. "Just remember after I die, to do all that 'wah wah Tormsskull died" stuff, you know, what wolves say when they're really laughing at us in secret." The NPC exicutioner lowers the noose around Tormsskull's neck and heads to the lever. Look out Jontom! I'm so going to whoop your ghostly self! are his finals words as the trapdoor opens and his neck is snapped, leaving his lifeless self swinging as the last light from the sun lowers itself below the horizon. Another villager hangs from the gallows, another chance for the village is lost to the night.

((Summary: Tormsskull was lynched, he was a villager.))

Night begins.

Alarra
2006-12-12, 09:22 PM
((awww...how much does it suck to be lynched in both games at the same time))

2006-12-12, 09:22 PM
((^ There is still paranoia))

Death invites anyone over to share the night with him. He even got a bonfire going.

B-Man
2006-12-12, 09:42 PM
((Gasp! I'm sorry for not telling you Lucky! I was supposed to get off at 7:30, they held me back for an hour and my laptop is whining about something. I can do the opening if you send me a PM, Lucky))

Lucky
2006-12-12, 09:44 PM
((I blame your game, we lynched him 2 minutes before you did, clearly you are the copy-cats. :smallwink:

@^ 7:30? That's still cutting it close. I'll forgive you because this is your first time. Just don't turn into Bookman. I'll hit you with a PM... assuming the wolves even TELL me who they want to kill. *glares evily at the wolves.*))

Tormsskull
2006-12-12, 10:22 PM

((rofl. Like I said, gotta be a record. This one was shorter, but all werewolf games are a lot of fun. Thanks to the narrators! :smallsmile: ))

2006-12-12, 11:13 PM
((rofl. Like I said, gotta be a record. This one was shorter, but all werewolf games are a lot of fun. Thanks to the narrators! :smallsmile: ))

((Well, we never had more than one game going, so you made that record. You go down in the hall of fame along with Joosbawx))

Krursk
2006-12-13, 01:28 AM
((crap, was I lynched for inactivity?))

Lucky
2006-12-13, 01:33 AM
((crap, was I lynched for inactivity?))

((Er... Nope. Mostly because I forgot. So I wouldn't miss out on the next one. :smallwink:))

Joosbawx
2006-12-13, 02:16 AM
Joosbawx stands beside the gallows with a spray of herbs and flowers, which he lays on Tormsskull's grave fter his still form is placed inside. Shaking his head after a moment of silence, he looks at the crowd gathered and sends a scathing look toward Indurian and then walks in silence to his home, chair, and already whistling pot of tea. Cracking a book, he sits next to the fire and divides his attention between the window overlooking his garden and the book of verse.

Ink
2006-12-13, 06:05 AM
"Wah wah Tormskull died. Hmm, turns out he was a villager after all, and seems he was innocent, which makes it sad and unfortunate. But then again, I never did really like the guy. He was always making fun of my hair. I expect it's karma."

Ink shrugs and goes off to join Death at his house. "Knock knock, Death. I've brought marshmallows for the bonfire."

2006-12-13, 07:41 AM
Well, more of Lucky's house in flames than a bonfire, but you are welcome to join!

Exachix
2006-12-13, 11:48 AM
Exachix sighs and nods his head down as he heads over to death's 'bonfire'. Before heading home, locking doors and ensuring buckets of water are placed in vital positions in case of death making another bonfire at his home.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-13, 01:27 PM
Tharj retreats to the pub to down some good dwarven ale, lager, stout, porter, pislner, and especially Hefeweizen

Weebl
2006-12-13, 03:41 PM
Man, that kinda sucked. Ok! Who's up for a tanking at the pub?? And with that Weebl runs into an open grave drinking vodka by the bottle.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-13, 06:45 PM
Ms E turns away from the villager's hanging body. Perhaps some marshmellows at Death's house would make her feel a little better. Hey, you guys! Wait for me! She sprints to catch up with the rest of them.

Lucky
2006-12-13, 08:44 PM
The sun rose in the small village, in which the narrator had a super hard time remembering the name of. The villagers slowly exited their houses cautiously, scared to see what this day has brought them. Creeping out of their houses, they searched through the streets, unable to find any signs of werewolf activity. Did they pack up and leave? Alas, it was not to be, for soon it was noticed that Alarra was missing. The crowd gathered around her house, but no one dared to open the door. Finally, the door is opened, but it was quickly decided it would have best been left closed, for inside stood a christmas tree. This Christmas was a very normal Christmas tree; however, there was something very wrong about it's decorations. It decorations, to put it lightly, weren't very festive. These decorations were made out of Alarra, her bloody bones hanging from various branches. That was not all, for on the top of the tree sat her skull, still dripping blood. On the wall, a message was written in blood.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good bite... All werewolves at least.

((Summary, Alarra was killed, she was a Villager.))
Day Begins.

Kantur
2006-12-13, 08:59 PM
Kantur looks upon the sight of the decorations, the blood, the skull, the...everything...
Oh Gods! Why did she have to die so young!? It's always the good...always...And the Christmas 'wish' of a Merry Christmas without dear sweet Alarra here anymore!?
At this point, he falls into incomprehensible hysterics, sobbing, cursing wolves and crying out at the tradgedy of Alarra's death.

Alarra
2006-12-13, 09:00 PM
( *cries* )

2006-12-13, 09:05 PM
*Death pays his respect for Alarra and blights the tree. He had ordered a new one that should come later, it is not a fitting contrast.*

Cremation seems to be the best way nowadays.

*Death lights the house on fire (by request of Alarra) and solemnly watches at the pudding goddess returns to the great yonder.*

Although, today we remember birth of my favourite mortal today.

*Death turns to Ms Elaneous and hands over a present*

Go on, open it up.
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1052242/2/istockphoto_1052242_birthday_present.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/MsElaneoussbirthday.png

By the way, this was not left over wrapping paper from my birthday, no not at all. *shifty eyes*

V Well, cremitation is the latest rage, and it would be nice to see you have a funeral of sorts.

Alarra
2006-12-13, 09:15 PM
(I didn't request it....just said I didn't mind)

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-13, 09:27 PM
Ms E awakens from a rather short nap after a rather long bonfire party. Ah yes, my birthday. Thank you Death! Ms E take the present and rips off the wrapping paper rather recklessly. Ooh! Ms E sees the picture that Death has created for her. It's so cute! *^_^* She admires the picture for a moment and then tucks it into her belt, alongside the Death Doll.

So, how fared every... one... She suddenly catches sight of the gruesome Alarra tree. Ms E begins to feel sick to her stomach. She turns away quickly. It's one thing to kill a villager, but like this?

Joosbawx
2006-12-13, 11:11 PM
Joosbawx steps out of his house and lokos around as everyone else does before slowly turning toward the missing presence of Alarra. Walking with the rest to her home, he looks inside only briefly before turning away, saddended and disgusted. Walking back to his home, he gathers a large spray of flowers and herbs, adding them to the large poinsettia he'd been growing for her.

Walking back to the now aflame house, Joosbawx balks as he watches the flames lick at the roof and walls. Eventually, as the flames begin to devour the house, leaving a shell so much like the carcass of a holiday feast in what used to be one of the cheeriest corners of the village, he sets down the poinsettia and flower arrangement he'd prepared and walks back to sit on the front step of his home. Watching the smoke, Joosbawx waits for the fingers to begin flying in response to the death of one so beloved by all.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-14, 06:59 AM
*DLD looks at the tree*

Oh my... that's just sick!

Altharis
2006-12-14, 09:25 AM
Altharis gets out of his walrus palace, and then, undulates towards the tree.

"Oh, Walrii preserve me! What a way to go!"

*Last nights dinner makes a cameo stage appearrance*

Korith
2006-12-14, 09:36 AM
I shall build a monument in honour of the passing of Alarra, and it shall be...
a pudding house.

Ink
2006-12-14, 11:26 AM
"Sigh... How many more houses will be burned in tribute to the dead before this is over? I'd hate for my house to go up in flames", Ink laments to no one in particular. "Hmm my gut had originally told me Dispozition was somehow involved.. but he risked being culled by not voting. Would a wolf do that? I don't think so. I guess he may be a villager after all. I am now starting to feel really suspicious about Eldritch Knight and the llama-fish. And Raistlin twice pointed without saying a word. Does he know something we don't?"

((Also, Happy Birthday to Ms Elaneous))

Exachix
2006-12-14, 11:56 AM
Exachix leaves his house and over to the site of activity, or Alarra's home. He looks inside and cringes as he sees the tree, before turning around again, not wishing to see the sight.

"Oh my..."

He stands by the door, leaning upon the wall, listening.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-14, 12:40 PM
*The llama fish emerges from the lake and swears loudly at the grisly decorations. "Would one of you with hands, please remove that mockery from the landscape before the children of the town see it? Why would they kill Alarra? Was she on to someone or did they just fear her skills at sniffing out wolves?"

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-14, 01:28 PM
Perhaps she was killed because the wolves saw her as a threat.
Who has she accused?

evnafets
2006-12-14, 03:00 PM
Alarra voted with the majority both days. Jontom Xire and Tormsskull.
Maybe the wolves didn't like her pudding?
Actually I don't think the wolves would kill anyone who accused one of them. They're getting too smart to be that obvious.
More probably it is a carry over from previous games where she has been a strong player.

I can't really think of anyone to vote for right now.
Never enough evidence. Which is why I missed voting last round (among work pressures)

For now, I'm going to fall back on my vote from the first day
evnafets points at Bookman

I have no evidence apart from his voting position in the bandwagon to lynch Jontom. He is on the short list of "newcomers" (as am I), but I don't know if we're going by that or not anymore. If anyone can provide any other possibilities I will gladly listen.

Joosbawx
2006-12-14, 03:19 PM
Seeing as nobody has come forward with a theory, Joosbawx leaves his yard and walks toward the small huddle of people.

"Taking strictly the last lynching into consideration I suspect DLD becaus she was the first to point to Tormsskull, whom we now know to be a villager, and Eldritch Knight for nothing more really than the way in which he jumped onto the bandwagon.

"However, that is the extent of my suspicious behavior. I had suspected Alarra somewhat, but obviously, that hunch was completely off base. As for Bookman, the fact he didn't vote was somewhat quirky, but as we've seen that doens't necessarily lead to being a wolf."

Joosbawx airs his opinion, but keeps his fingers to himself for now, pointing nowhere...yet.

Korith
2006-12-14, 03:27 PM
I know now that Eldritch Knight is not the one I seek.

So, Indurain, I choose you! again this round.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-14, 05:06 PM
Good bye Alarra :(, we'll meet in a future wolf game... and please haunt us regularly :)

I'm gonna have to point my finger now more out of logistics than anything. I'm not gonna have access to web here for a while and don't want to miss the voting. Sadly nothing to base votes on yet... so um why not uh...

Tharj points at death

2006-12-14, 08:02 PM
*Death points to Indy

As such we don't have any strong evidence, but you were in the first six, and your voting pattern has been rather suspicous....

*Death also likes to point out if he is eaten tonight, take Joosbawx as well*

Indurain
2006-12-14, 09:55 PM
Indurain realises what's about to happen. There's nothing you can do. They didn't listen to the others.

"If you wish to hang me, then that is your decision. I won't plead, or beg, but another innocent death will weigh on your heads if you do. Are you all ready to live with that?"

Indurain looks to the cloaked figure.

"You seem to quick to jump on the bandwagon as soon as the finger is pointed at you old man. The only chance I have to spare my life is to bring you into a race with me. Death...your name reeks of these disasters. Is all of this for some sort of sick game? You will pay for what you've done, maybe not today, but someday you will pay."

Indurain points at Death.

2006-12-14, 10:12 PM
Hardly a bandwagon of two *Death says as he takes off his cloak and puts on a lumberjack costume* Out of all the arrivals you have seen the most suspicious. I have heard that you and llama both seem to be talking to each other a lot recently...

*Death places the cloak on Joosbawx*

But *Death casts his voice so it comes from Joosbawx while hiding behind a tree*, if I die, remember how I have been advocating on the evil of my suspected wolves.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-15, 01:24 AM
*DLD is listening intently to Joosbawx*

I understand why you suspect me. I was quick to point, just as Tormsskull was. The reason I saw him as a threat was because of the statements he made. He wanted people to agree with him or else. It seemed very wolflike to try to force people into voting with him. I pointed because things could get chaotic if he did turn out to be a wolf.

Bookman
2006-12-15, 01:27 AM
I'm thinking it's Kantur. That sort of over acting happens too often.

Points at Kantur

Joosbawx
2006-12-15, 02:08 AM
Joosbawx considers the statements thus far before nodding once as he makes up his mind and raises his hand to point to Kantur.

"I think that you put on a bit of a show for the benefit of anyone watching, and you were early to vote for Tormsskull, perhaps knowing already he was an innocent villager."

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-15, 02:12 AM
Destro considers his options. Stop talking! He eventually decides that jumping on bandwagons is bad, and Kantur did that. But there is no evidence. Better safe than sorry...
Destro points to Kantur

Ink
2006-12-15, 04:02 AM
"Sigh.. since I have no idea I guess I'll go with the crowd."

* Ink points at Kantur

Krursk
2006-12-15, 06:28 AM
Yeah, bandwagon time

*points at Korith*

Korith
2006-12-15, 07:32 AM
Yeah, bandwagon time

*points at Korith*

Are you saying that I'm jumping on a bandwagon? (I'm fairly certain that I'm not...pointing at a target of my own discretion)
That everyone is jumping on a bandwagon? (That, I'd be inclined to believe)
That you're jumping on the bandwagon? (If so, you're off by quite a few letters)

Altharis
2006-12-15, 12:34 PM
*points at kantur, with a walrus.

"Mah animal companion Bessie here smells somefin' funny bout that'un"

Exachix
2006-12-15, 02:24 PM
Exachix looks around at the finger pointing and sighs.

"So we accuse one of band-wagoning, and then we all do it."

He doesn't point yet... still thinking as to who to point at.

Reultantly, not wanting to be lynched, and not wanting to hit an innocent, Exachix Points to Kantur

"Sorry..."

B-Man
2006-12-15, 08:29 PM
((Sorry for the late update, bleh. Work. Bleh. Christmas shopping. Bah humbug!
Voting break down:

Bookman (1)
evnafets

Death, your friend the Reaper (2)
Indurain
Tharj TreeSmiter

Indurain (2)
Korith

Kantur (6)
Altharis
Bookman
Destro
Exachix
Ink
Joosbawx

Korith (1)
Krursk

No Vote (10)
Atreyu the Masked Llama
DarkLightDragon
Dispozition
Eldritch Knight
Kantur
Kyrian
Ms. E
Raistlin1040
Weebl

To be culled for not voting (2)
Dispozition

Death scene to come. Come on creativity!))

B-Man
2006-12-15, 08:50 PM
As the sun begins to set, Kantur is brought to the village centre, noose already around his neck. He continues to sob: Bu-but I did-didn't kill her! The villagers ignore the suspected werewolf and prepare the gallows. On the chair, Kantur continues to sob hysterically. An NPC jumps onto the gallows and kicks the chair from underneath Kantur. His body sways, but his neck did not break. He struggles as his life slowly leaves him. Suddenly, the struggling ends. The villagers look at the corpse in the noose and examine the body. It is a normal villager.

Meanwhile, some mischevious NPCs have lit the houses of Dispozition and Lord Fullbladder because they have remained silent for too long. When the fires die down, their bodies are discovered. Dispozition's body, with a mocha cup in his hand, is a villager and Fullbladder, clutching a crystal ball, is also a villager. A group of NPCs gather around their houses and offer up prayers.

A lone wolf's howl is heard as the moon raises eerily over the village. A mist falls on the quiet village, an ominous sign to the villagers that are still alive. The NPCs scramble back into their houses. Their silhouettes are visible from their windows.

((To summarise, Kantur was lynched and iswas a villager. Dispozition and Fullbladder were culled due to inactivity. Dis was a villager and Fullbladder was a Seer.))

The night begins. Night will end tomorrow night at 8PM EST
Those with nightly duties can send their votes to both Lucky and myself.

evnafets
2006-12-15, 08:55 PM
Ok, thats bad.
The seer lynched due to inactivity?
Here's hoping he was the Fool and not the Seer. (Would we tell the difference?)

I think its going to be a long night...

Lucky
2006-12-15, 09:08 PM
(Would we tell the difference?)

(Yes. Fullbladder was the seer. Sorry.)

2006-12-15, 09:30 PM
*Death wonders if there are any good plastic surgeons who could maybe attach the third eye to another. Death then places a decoy doll of himself in Joosbawx's cottage with a sign "Now you are here, you may as well eat Joos...."

He then goes and camps out under the old willow tree. No one will think of looking there.*

Dispozition
2006-12-15, 10:51 PM
Lol...The seer was killed for inactivity...Oh wait...Shishkabobs...I was as well...*Sigh*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-15, 11:10 PM
(no wolves, no discernable clues that I've seen, and now our seer is lost to inactivity. SHOCK! I'd like to win once at this game *sobs*)

*the llama fish sinks beneath the water to ponder any stray clues left behind*

Indurain
2006-12-15, 11:56 PM
Indurain lets out a long sigh and heads out into the water for a swim in an attempt to cleanse himself of the memories of the day.

"I still don't trust that cloaked man."

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-16, 12:32 AM
OUCH that sucks, the seer is our best weapon against those furry f***ers.

Guess we'll just have to figure it out based on voting patterns now.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-16, 12:44 AM
Indurain lets out a long sigh and heads out into the water for a swim in an attempt to cleanse himself of the memories of the day.

*the llama fish dives very deep under the water, cursing some of the newcomers to his town.*

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-16, 02:09 AM
((there goes this game...))

Exachix
2006-12-16, 03:04 AM
Exachix sighs and shakes his head, before wandering slowly home, locking the door behind him.

Bookman
2006-12-16, 03:11 AM
(Yes. Fullbladder was the seer. Sorry.)

((Ya know in "true" classic we couldn't ever tell the difference between Seer and Fool.......))

Ink
2006-12-16, 03:26 AM
((^ Exactly, cause the whole point of the Fool is that he doesn't know he's the Fool, I thought. But now he does.))

In his house, Ink prepares to go to bed for the night. After checking that all the doors are locked and all the windows are shut, he shuffles into the bedroom. He carefully places a note on the bedside table before climbing under the covers.

"Dear Wolves,

If you are reading this, you must be thinking of eating me. While I understand that you must all be very hungry, I felt I needed to remind you that angel meat is very high in calories, and nutrition experts recommend an angel-free diet for wolves. Did I also mention that angel meat is dry, tastes like cardboard, and always gets stuck between your teeth. Since you are here however, feel free to peruse these random, arbitrarily-chosen books that I borrowed from the library today.

PS: Death is under the willow tree."

Beside the note is a pile of books with such titles as 50 Delicious Ways To Cook Llama, How To Lose Weight With The Dwarf Diet, and Eating Dragon For Your Health.

B-Man
2006-12-16, 11:06 AM
(( *sigh* I was in the middle of posting that you guys wouldn't be able to tell, when Lucky posted that. *tsk* If only I was faster...))

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-16, 11:48 AM
Ms E returns from behind a building where apparently she's been sick all day. What the-? Crap! We've managed to kill off pretty much everybody who can help us! Ms E shakes her head and trots back to her cottage. The sound of several locks and a bar can be heard.

2006-12-16, 12:20 PM
Buck up, old chaps! You've still got a fightin' chance! You can lick this pack business! You've just gotta keep tryin'!

The Ghost of Fullbladder continues to rant.

Lucky
2006-12-16, 04:21 PM
((Eh. I'm pretty sure it was the opposite, as I was the Seer. But whatever.

Also: To all Wolves: Please send you choices to B-man as I will not be on tonight, and he needs to update. So, naturally, B-man, I need you to opening the day tonight. Thanks.))

B-Man
2006-12-16, 04:33 PM
((No prob, not working tonight. Everyone, be prepared for something very descriptive))

B-Man
2006-12-16, 08:38 PM
The mist from the night lifts as the sun rises over the horizon. It is eerily quiet. There are no signs of any wolf activity. When all the villagers assemble in the village square, a quick headcount reveals that someone is unaccounted for. The villagers notice that Korith is nowhere to be seen. A group of NPCs run over to his house and a woman's scream is heard. As more villagers assemble at Korith's house, more gasping and screaming arises. Korith's body as been completely shredded. One of his eyes is found floating in a fishbowl near his bed. The goldfish can be seen nibbling on it. A note is found nearby, but it is not written in blood. It is written on parchment with a legible hand. It reads:

You were a fool to think that you could see our identities with a fishbowl.

-You neighbourhood heroes

The Wolves

A cold breeze flows across the village and the sun becomes hidden in thick clouds. Snow begins to lightly fall.

((ie, Korith was mauled by the wolves and he was the Fool))
Night begins on Monday at 8PM EST

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-16, 08:54 PM
*the llama fish emerges from the lake, praying that the naked man isn't around.*

"hmmmm. I have a theory. It involves great guardian knowledge but we know that EK and Korith are brothers. I suspect that Korith used his "Seer" knowledge to spy on his brother to see EK as a villager. He then confessed to EK that he was the Seer. EK knew Korith was the fool, but didn't say anything hoping to use Korith as a tool to falsely accuse villagers.
However, whenever it was revealed that the Seer died, EK knew that his pack had to eat Korith, or Korith would have them lynch EK and possibly find some other wolves. That is my evidence for this."

*the llama fish points a hoof at EK*
"Let's hang this wolf and cleanse our village of an infestation."

(disclaimer: theory may be wrong, as some of my best theories in the past have been wrong, however, it seems like a good theory to me.)

2006-12-16, 10:01 PM
*Death points to Indy.

Come on, look at him, or at least get one of those eclipse things and look at him first! He obviously is wolf to the core!

Death then goes and buys a lemon sorbet for himself and a ice cream of ever-changing flavour for Ms E since he isn't quiet sure what she likes.

Bookman
2006-12-17, 01:16 AM
I like Llama's idea Points at EK

((And Lucky of course we knew you were seer.......it would show up as the seer if you were the fool as well.....doesn't matter now))

Indurain
2006-12-17, 02:39 AM
Indurain emerges from the water, though his face is still one of sorrow.

"Oh wise, fishy, furry...thing. While your theory does seem to hold water, I still believe that cloaked one has an air of suspicion about him. As soon as his name was thrown into the ring, he quickly threw in another accusation. Instead of speaking in his own defence, and trying to explain his whereabout on the nights in question, he simply tried to aim the finger at another person. I know that there are many of you out there who suspect me of commiting these atrocities, but I'm asking you to listen to reason, and realise that the person who started the accusations against me was the town fool. I am on your side, and would like nothing better than to see the death end. Look inside your hearts and ask if you are willing to send another innocent man to the gallows."

Indurain points at Death.

"You will be found out. You can't hide forever!"

Exachix
2006-12-17, 03:20 AM
Exachix leaves his house, having been awoken by the screaming, he wandered into the square and began to listen to the accusations and the beginning of the pointing.

B-Man
2006-12-17, 10:37 AM
Just a quick update (and a bump for those who cannot find this thread):

Death, your friend the Reaper (1)
Indurain

Eldritch Knight (3) Highest amount of votes
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Bookman
DarkLightDragon

Indurain (1)

No Vote (13)
Altharis
Destro
Eldritch Knight
evnafets
Exachix
Ink
Joosbawx
Krursk
Kyrian
Ms. E
Raistlin1040
Tharj TreeSmiter
Weebl

To be culled for not voting (5)
Eldritch Knight
Kyrian
Ms. E
Raistlin1040
Weebl

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-17, 10:57 AM
Meh

*points at EK*

Exachix
2006-12-17, 11:25 AM
((note to all... I will be away from about 5pm today (GMT), to Wednesday. So if I get culled for not voting you'll know why. And please don't :-) ))

Exachix sighs and agrees, finally, with the llama, and points at EK

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-17, 11:51 AM
Actually, Korith saw me as a mason, which I know I am not. At that point he realized that he was the fool. I am a mere villiager, I know that much. As to the werewolves, I have no idea who could be a wolf.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-17, 01:25 PM
Ms Elaneous exits her home and notices a pile of firewood accumulating around her the cottage, courtesy of the NPC villagers. Actually, Eldritch Knight is looking pretty suspicious to me... :smalleek: She gingerly kicks some of the wood away. Ms E then points at Eldritch Knight.

Ink
2006-12-17, 09:34 PM
"I'm going to go out on a limb here and accuse Raistlin. From day one I've suspected two people of being wolves. Dis turned out to be a villager so I was wrong on one account, but my deepest instinct is still telling me that Raistlin is a wolf. Plus, he's been rather quiet, which could mean he is trying to avoid attention. It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for."

* Ink points at Raistlin

Raistlin1040
2006-12-18, 04:11 AM
Raistlin smiles at Ink.

I have done, as far as my knowledge, done nothing to gain suspicion. However voting without evidence? I think you're a wolf!

Raistlin points at Ink

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-18, 06:08 AM
Lots of people have been silent, Ink. Therefore I see little point to your claim.

*DLD points at Ink*

Korith
2006-12-18, 09:17 AM
((ie, Korith was mauled by the wolves and he was the Fool))

No Vote (13)
Korith

Er...um...wha?

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-18, 09:28 AM
I am no werewolf. Korith scryed on me, and confronted me about the results. I see no reason why he should have been killed. Granted, he was a fool, but I had nothing to do with it. I am a villager, that much is certain.

Joosbawx
2006-12-18, 11:26 AM
Joosbawx listens, as usual, to the accusations flying about the Village before speaking up, gathering his thoughts.

"I think the most suspicious person is either Eldritch Knight, or Indurian...though Ink isn't doing himself many favors, either. However, I have to go with my own first instinct."

Joosbawx points to Indurian.

Kyrian
2006-12-18, 11:40 AM
Sorry! Um...I admit I'm only voting randomly because I have erratic (hope that's the right word) wireless, and I'm spending more time OOC with my fiance, since I'm home for break.

*Kyrian points at Death.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-18, 01:26 PM
Indurain, death, and EK are all suspiscious to me... I'll have to dig through the past votes and see if I can find any evidence to point me one way or another... I'll point later today.