PDA

View Full Version : New OOTS board games?

pendell
2013-06-26, 12:35 PM
I post this thread to ask if there are plans to expand on the existing list of OOTS games. Things I particularly would be interested in purchasing:

1) Gerard's dungeon: Expansion set.
An expansion for the OOTS Adventure game, featuring Tarquin, Malack, and the Empress. It might be interesting to have *two* parties in the dungeon going after Xykon -- the Linear Guild and the OOTS -- rather than only one.

2) Battle of Azure City
This would be a wargame. From what Rich has written I get the impression that the battle of azure city was extremely close-run. It could have gone either way. If I could find people to play with, it'd be useful to fight it out to see the different ways the battle could come out.

3) OOTSworld/RPG expansion. D&D 3.5 is outdated, and it wouldn't really work with D&D 4, but might there be enough interest to release OOTS world as a supplement in some rules system, so that people could adventure there as well?

Some random ideas. Anyone else have others? Is there any chance that any of them would ever be made? Would it require another funding drive?

On a related subject, if there WAS another funding drive , and one of the prizes was "sit through a tournament session with Rich Burlew as the GM", how much would it be worth? What would people pay for it?

Respectfully,

Brian P.