PDA

View Full Version : Marvelously Vile (Infiltraitor Only) IC

HopeHubris
2013-06-27, 09:55 AM
It is a bright, sunny Wednesday in Manhattan, and quite unusually, there have not been any reports of crimes in almost 19 hours, that's almost a full day, close to a record for Manhattan recently.

Lucas Towers notes, as he lounges on his... lounge, watching the news

KaiserSozay
2013-06-27, 11:53 PM
"So long without a crime." Infiltrator muses to himself as he checks his messages.
"Hopefully I'll be able to fix that."

HopeHubris
2013-06-28, 07:45 AM
You check the messages and find nothing, Manhattan is oddly quiet today it would seem, or maybe it's just that while you have been focused on upgrading your stolen tech, the world has forgotten about you

KaiserSozay
2013-06-28, 07:51 AM
Lucas sighs at the lack of work at hand.
"What happened to all the rich people who needed stuff stolen?"
Lucas goes to his laptop and begins searching up information on local valuables such as those in museums.

HopeHubris
2013-06-28, 02:34 PM
Only one exhibit catches your eye after a quick search.

http://i.imgur.com/vb9dhhD.png

Timeline shift! Matilda Geddings Gray Foundation's collection of Faberge eggs get installed 1.8 years later than in our timeline

KaiserSozay
2013-06-29, 06:09 AM
"I guess that will have to do as a distraction," Lucas muses to himself.
"I'll go scout it out in the morning."

HopeHubris
2013-06-30, 01:40 AM
Lucas arrives at the museum early in the morning, just after opening time, a little to early for most people apparently, even though it's 10am. Which would be why there aren't many around, at least, very few that you can see where you are (At the entrance). Only one middle-aged man and an elderly couple.
There is also a security guard visible in the Great Hall (the buildings entry point).

KaiserSozay
2013-06-30, 02:09 AM
Lucas strolls casually in noting the position of any security measures he can see. He also makes a point of feeling the walls to see if he can tell what material they are. As he casually strolls through the gallery over the next few hours he tries to memorise as much as the layout as he can. When he comes to the exhibit of the Faberge egg he slows down and does a more thorough inspection of the room.

HopeHubris
2013-06-30, 02:42 AM
In your walk around the museum, you find that the interior walls contain a lot of red brick and other such building materials, you are also fairly confident that you can remember the layout.

As for the security measures, you see a couple of cameras, that you can tell are rigged with motion detection for off hours, in your walkings, you see 3-40 guards situated around the building