View Full Version : "Two Person Feats"?

themourningstar
2013-06-30, 04:09 PM
Ok, so.. I was watching the Chronicles of Riddick earlier, and in one of the battles you see Riddick throwing this girl around so she can kill people. There are other awesome cinematic shots like that else where too.
My question is, does anyone know of a feat that would duplicate that? Say I wanted to create a duo of "fighters" that excel at fighting together. One with super high dex to tumble around, and the other with high str to chunk them across the battlefield. :D
If there ISN'T such a thing (yet!), does anyone have an idea of how this would work? Would both people need to take the feat- or maybe to use the maneuver, each character would need a specific feat? The more I think about it, it'd probably be best to just be a tactical feat.

Nettlekid
2013-06-30, 04:16 PM
Well, there's Fling Ally for starters.

Waker
2013-06-30, 04:16 PM
There are a few feats that allow some level of working together, but not quite what you had in mind. Some feats to check out are Fling Ally (RoS) or Wolfpack (RotW).

Elric VIII
2013-06-30, 04:25 PM
You can pick up some maneuvers like White Raven Tactics (and other White Raven ones) that let you aid allies with extra attacks, etc via Martial Study or levels in Warblade/Crusader.

SowZ
2013-06-30, 08:44 PM
There's also shield wall.

Occasional Sage
2013-06-30, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder has a whole classification for Teamwork feats.

Fyermind
2013-06-30, 09:41 PM
Don't forget your returning enhancement on your friend. I am not sure how you get it there, but it's worth it.

NevinPL
2013-07-01, 04:02 AM
Dungeonscape has two teamwork feats, Complete Warrior has something too. Some Ceremony feats could work too.

Vaz
2013-07-01, 04:17 AM
Don't forget your returning enhancement on your friend. I am not sure how you get it there, but it's worth it.

Monk/Kensai enchanting entire body via IUS.