PDA

View Full Version : LN Cleric of Hextor: Feel the Burn!

CyberThread
2013-06-30, 05:26 PM
So am looking at creating a Lawful Neutral cleric of Hextor, that is focused on his fitness profile.

Am juggling between having diplomacy or intimidate as skills, I don't want to do cloistered cleric as I start to low, and I want to be FIT not some geeky nerd.

Am thinking War domain and maybe Competition domain. No clue on what PRC to go into, I have very high roles, my lowest being a 13, and will be showing this as part of my peek condition due to such stats.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2013-06-30, 05:40 PM
Looks like Zarus (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20041203a&page=1) would be a better fit than Hextor, you can still go LN. Start with the Strength and War domains, and he has a better favored weapon.

I'd go Cleric 6/ Divine Oracle 4/ Contemplative 10, preferably picking up the feat prerequisite for Divine Oracle via the Frog God's Fane detailed in CS instead of spending a feat on it. Get the Law and Destiny domains from Contemplative. Be sure to get DMM: Persist, especially for the 9th level spell from the Destiny domain.

CyberThread
2013-06-30, 06:08 PM
maybe except, I may not be human , so to limiting.