PDA

View Full Version : Villain Achievements

Balain
2013-07-01, 04:45 AM
So we are currently playing a Superheroes campaign, except we are the villains. We have a wiki page set up for the campaign. When we last played as superheroes I started an achievement list like video games. I started a list but so far it is small (and it is late so I am to tired to come up with any more right now) Does anyone have some possible interesting achievement ideas?

So far I added Mook slayer: Kill x amount kooks, Mook lover: defeat but not kill x number of kooks, Oops, I'm bad: allies get caught in one of your area affect powers x number of times, Wet behind the ears: Defeat x number of water based heroes.

Had a couple others but can't recall off the top of my head.

DigoDragon
2013-07-01, 06:39 AM
And Your Little Dog Too!: Successfully intimidate the heroes, but leave them with a vague threat that you'll return to get them instead of finishing them off there.

Punch-Clock Villainy: After a successful evil mission, you spend your entire downtime that evening interacting with ordinary people and doing nothing evil until the next day.

Why Do We Even Have that Lever?: Have your evil invention destroyed by the hero because of an unusual and unlikely defect you left in.

Minor Setback...: Find yourself in a situation where's you're about to get trounced by the hero, but you cannot do anything to escape thepain you're about to receive.

It Warms the Cockles of my Heart: Lament a creepy monologue to yourself over how your new plan will destroy the heroes.

Blightedmarsh
2013-07-01, 06:52 AM
Machiavelli would be so proud: Pin the blame on you opponents
Starscreem!: Betray your villain overlord
Villain with good publicity: Have a better public image than the hero.
Xantos ...Bingo! Pull off an impossibly complected plan.
Silver tongued snake: win an election
Army of darkness: Build said army and successfully unleash it.
Under new management: Take over the kingdom/city/corporation.
Same thing we do every night: Take over the world

Khaaaarn!: Cause a heroic BSOD.
You'll never take me alive see: Escape from the police in an overly dramatic fashion.

Failure will not be tolerated: Execute an underling for failure.
Last son; extinction: kill the final remaining member of an alien race.
What will I do now? Kill your arch nemesis/rival.
There can be only one: Kill an immortal being
Deuscide: Kill a god

Von Clauswic principle: engineer a war
Student of Sun Tsu: Win a war.
A new Alexander: Conquer an nation.
Scion of Sun Tsu: Conquer the world

Ground zero: Detonate a strategic nuke level explosion.
Armageddon: Trigger a nuclear war.
New dawn: Destroy civilization
World war Z: unleash a zombie plague
Earth shattering Kaboom: Destroy a world

Man on Fire
2013-07-01, 07:09 AM
Fire In the Hole! : Defeat X fire-based superheroes

It's beneath me: Refuse to perform certain kind of evil deed, given the opportunity.

Even I Have Standards: Kill (or maim if you don't kill) another supervillain for bragging about performing the kind of evil deed you won't ever do.

Wicked Cultured: Make X number of refferences to classic works of art, literature, poetry or music during one game.

Tarqiup Inua
2013-07-01, 07:09 AM
Clausewitz, Xanatos, Deicide...

Lothmar
2013-07-01, 11:27 AM
"It's right behind me isn't it?" - Manage to stealth up onto one member of the heroes group but become noticed by another or all others actually facing you.

"Hair of the Dog," - Solve a problem through means that caused said problems in the first place. ex: Drinking to remove a hangover. Arson to stop a police investigation of arson...

"Brain Dead" - Kill someone with a head shot or render them comatose

"I wish, you had… More time." - Leave someone for dead and walk away with a cool explosion going off behind you.

"The least they could do is put a railing up or something," - Leave an incredibly dangerous design feature in a super device for minions to talk about for years to come.

"And im wanted," - Have a warrant issued for your arrest.
"Dead or alive." - Become a federally or globally wanted criminal with posters.

"We do not negotiate with terrorists…" - Force people in a position of authority to negotiate with you.

"They say the first million is always the hardest." - Acquire at least 1 million dollars through nefarious deads (ransom, blackmail, bank robbery, etc)

"Ka-le-Mah!" - Sacrifice someone, or just rip someone's heart out of their chest.

"Your soul is mine…" - Devour, steal, obtain through dealings someone's essence/power/soul.

"Deadly Pun.." - Kill someone and make a pun about their death based on the method they were killed.

"I cant swim…" - Provide a critical detail that you should have revealed to the others long ago in relation to the mission when it is likely too late.

"What are they gonna do, sue me?" - Be served a lawsuit in game.

Man on Fire
2013-07-01, 12:26 PM
"I'm a Scorpion": Convince hero to trust you and then beray him.

"I'm a New Man": Convince everybody you've reformed and then betray them.

"Do it, dammit!": Convince hero to kill you.

"You don't have the balls": Talk somebody out of killing you.

"Let me tell you something about the world": Break somebody only by talking to them.

"Don't you know who I am?" Make a boast right before delivering devastating attack.

Hyena
2013-07-01, 12:28 PM
We do the impossible - manage to tell your monologue uninterrupted.

kardar233
2013-07-01, 12:52 PM
Shamelessly pilfered from the Acts of Villainy:

I Was Worried You Weren't Coming: Intentionally involve your rival or primary opponent in your scheme to show them that you respect them.

And Now I Will Marry You/Her: Accomplish a villainous goal through marriage, preferably involving your rival or primary opponent.

No, Mr. Bond, I Expect You To Die: Rather than killing a rival or primary opponent, put them in a fiendishly inescapable death trap... and leave them to their death. Maniacal laughter is not required, though customary.

See? You Could Never Match My Genius!: Explain the intricacies of your plan to a rival or primary opponent in a way that makes your complete mental superiority totally clear.

Oh Good, I Wanted A Challenge: Commit a heinous crime in a manner that will not only make sure it will be discovered, but will also cause someone with enough power to threaten you to pursue you.

There's This Certain Thing I Do, Which I Shall Pass Along To You, Which Is Always Guaranteed To Make Me Smile...: Cause a named person a large amount of mental trauma, while operating under the belief that it is for their own good.

Lothmar
2013-07-01, 01:44 PM
Lay down the law - Use the power of the state/government against the hero's.

Dun dun dun! - Do something appropriately awesome that your GM feels the need to use a classic musical cord to emphasize it.

Abrah Cadaver - animate 'x' corpses.
Hocus Croakus - Kill 'x' magic based heroes or 'x' people of any caliber with magic based attacks.

Polyglot - Surprise someone later with the fact that you can understand or speak a language they had been using to try and speak in secret while in your presence.

McEvil - Let the people pay for your nefarious plans through supposedly legitimate business.

Easter Egg - Hide little clues in your messages/videos etc to the heroes or authorities.

Blightedmarsh
2013-07-01, 02:09 PM
Genre savvy: Display in character genre awareness
Wrong genre savvy: Use their genre knowledge against the heroes.
Contractual genre blindness: Display in character genre knowledge and deliberately not use it to your advantage in an advantageous way.

Balain
2013-07-01, 02:40 PM
WOW I love them

Drazik
2013-07-01, 04:52 PM
NO... I AM your father Profess a blood relation to one of the primary heros. Bonus points if it's real.

IT'S A TRAP Gain knowlege of where the hero's are headed. Rather than go there and kill them yourself, however, lay a trap and let them be.

That's no moon... Have or control a weapon that you plan to use for mass destruction with the words "death", "doom", "destruction", "annihilation", or "obliteration" in the name.

Flux capacitor... Fluxing... Make a major scientific discovery that, if published, could net you billions of dollars (or the equivalent) and move the realm into the next technological era but only use it in one device that you keep all to yourself and eventually decide to destroy, without making any sort of backups whatsoever.

Blasting off again hire a small number of inept henchmen and assign them to one task that they repeatedly fail at. Never give them any help or advice, just occasionally tell them how disappointing you are that they have not completed the task yet.

And i would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog! Devise an overly complicated plan to reach some obscure end that isn't actually illegal in any way, but will undoubtedly get you arrested.

The stormtrooper effect Only hire blind henchmen

The Fury
2013-07-01, 05:08 PM
See? You Could Never Match My Genius!: Explain the intricacies of your plan to a rival or primary opponent in a way that makes your complete mental superiority totally clear.

Bonus: I Did it Thirty-five Minutes Ago
When the heroes respond by proclaiming that they will stop your scheme, you reveal that they can't stop it because you've already done it.

Gwazi Magnum
2013-07-01, 07:01 PM
Help! I'm being oppressed!: Cause chaos among a typical group of civilians

You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it: Have a group or civilization only exist because of something you did in the past and have the ability to destroy them and all traces of them at any moment.

The benefits of both, the flaws of neither: Became half organic and half machine

Because he's a big stupid jellyfish!: Give a jellyfish or squid human like intelligence

Ohai Japan!: Said Jellyfish beings to 'play with' others who do not wish it

We'll aren't you original?: Tie a woman onto a railroad and leave her for the train

Infinite me!: Have your rival/hero be you from another world

Adart-Yakshi: Kill someone by having sex with them

It's so good to see everyone getting along during a blight!: Cause such chaos to an area that civilization and it's people start to turn against one another for survival

Too curious: Drug an entire towns water supply and then set the town on fire

Um, doctor?: Infect an entire species with a disease and also be the one to cure the disease

Gooooood!: Turn a hero into a villain

Unlimited Power!: Kill someone by shooting them out through a window with lightning

George Lucas: Cut the hand off of at least 11 different people

AND EAT IT!: Eat a bag of potato chips while executing an evil scheme

Of course!: Have one of your villain lines become a meme

Lothmar
2013-07-01, 07:13 PM
Nothing but a game - play chess or a strategy game in the background as you mastermind a plan and order real people about a battlefield.

Masters orders are... Absolute ~ Blrk! - Force or inspire someone to die for your goals.

Penetrator - Kill 'x' people with piercing attacks / damage.

Violater - Either Scar the Heroes emotionally/physically or make them wish they were dead by the time you are done.

You're only second rate - Beat the heroe/'s at their own game or allow them ample attempts to defeat you only for them all to fail.

STOP!!! - Stop a musical number of the heroes before it can truly get started.

Spotlight - Steal the spotlight for the musical number and put on your own.

Slipperychicken
2013-07-01, 07:14 PM
The stormtrooper effect Only hire blind henchmen

Stormtrooper Academy of Marksmanship: Have 3 or more your underlings attack a hero with ranged attacks for at least 5 combat rounds without landing a single hit.

Should Have Killed You When I Had The Chance: Capture a hero, then release him.

Not That Funny: Sustain an evil laugh for at least 30 seconds. [example (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU#t=0m7s)]

And That's Terrible: Steal 40 cakes. That's four times ten (http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/RHFIYPTV43ICN3ONZYVT6CUIG7QFOOPX.jpeg).

Crybaby: Make a child under 12 years of age cry using less than 1 minute of interaction.

Taking Candy From A Baby: Personally steal at least one piece of candy (or other sweets) from a child less than 5 years old.

Lothmar
2013-07-01, 07:50 PM
The value of a human life - Throw your minions at a problem they cannot hope to defeat or solve or defeat, if only to buy yourself more time.

You wouldn't believe some of the things people put up on the internet... - Discover your nemesis or their true identity on a social media website.

FAKE! - If you cant remove it entirely, hack it, modify it, utterly discredit, flame and troll any mention or documentation (such as video) of you or your powers in action.

This is useless! - Death can often sharpen the senses, this achievement is earned only after your minions or anyone you have given armor or equipment to realizes the cheapness or pointlessness of the gear. Ex: Stormtrooper armor unable to stop stone spears ; A laser that just lays there ; An oozi that just kind of oozes ; etc.

Mad Science - Create something mildly useful and yet slightly ridiculous.

Yo momma so fat! - You (and your supervillian crew *optional) critique your enemy so hard that they give up or run away.

Prove them wrong - Use something relatively mundane that you take pride in and spout the benifits of to your group on a regular basis in order to accomplish your goals. ex: Good oral hygiene. Table manners. Business etiquette. etc.

That's lovely but could you please put some pants on - interrupt someones important monolgue by pointing out a relatively obvious detail that they seem to be missing.

The student, has surpassed the master - Be usurped from your position by your underling.

Pheonix rising from the ashes - Return from capture/defeat to reclaim what is yours and punish the treacherous betrayal of your previous underling.

You think you know a guy - Provide everyday people with weapons and a reason to fight and watch them go!

Teabag - Lower a tied up victim into a vat of boiling liquid... And here you thought I was going to say something naughty didn't you?

Industrial Accident - Create a monster or grant someone powers at the cost of one of your facilities.

No barrier unbroken - Defeat a defense or toughness oriented hero with a single attack.

Woooah, im out... - Cause someone to leave the table ( *regardless of circumstance. ex: it could be so funny they have to walk away or it could be so shockingly depraved that they need a moment. Cigarette breaks do not count, unless they choose to use this time to take one prematurely.)

I want to play a game - Place someone in a life or death situation where they have to follow your instructions or complete an objective on time in order to keep on living.

Steal the intangible - Steal a 1st from a hero/victim. ex: First kiss.

Slipperychicken
2013-07-01, 08:45 PM
The student, has surpassed the master - Be usurped from your position by your underling.

Now I Am The Master: Kill your own longtime master, employer, or mentor.

Lothmar
2013-07-01, 09:09 PM
@ Slip - Gah, knew I had forgotten something. Thanks. ~chuckle~

Sounds like - Use a play on words to accomplish something. Ex: Forcing a lycanthropy to change to beast form by mooning them with your buttocks.

Doorhandle
2013-07-01, 09:42 PM
Achievements? CAN DO.

FEED THE MEAT: commit X acts of cannibalism.
Tasty but sticky: eat a baby.
My… only regret…is… explodin’!: Die and explode. Or die in an explosion, one of the two.
Heads and shoulders above the rest: make x decapitations.
To hell and back: Go to, and return from hell.
Been there done that: have a hero say go to hell after receiving the above achievement.
Do you smell bacon? Survivie being set on fire.
Pincushion: survive being impaled with X number of objects at once.
Getting ahead: survive decapitation
Oh, wow: render the players/DM specchless with amazement
Man What: render the players/DM specchless with confusion.
Sick little monkey: render the players/DM specchless with disgust
Foolish mortal: Acquire immortality/be born immortal.
Foolish morsel: Eat an immortal.
Press it, it’ll be fun!: activate the self-destruct system.
Evil is not a toy: release an elder being or equivalent abomination.
…okay, fine, maybe it IS a toy: succefully control an elder being or equivalent abomination.

Geostationary
2013-07-01, 11:21 PM
[Character's] Mom Has Got it Going On- The villain has slept with your mother! How will you respond?!
Texts from last night- Go out with the hero's mother, and send pictures from the date to the hero!
But does he have a spice rack?- The villain is sleeping with your mom, and they actually make a healthy couple that the players support! Evil clones count towards this. /inside joke
Reverse Overkill- Have the heroes destroy at least one major metropolitan area as collateral damage while fighting you.
Joke's on You!- Have the heroes face the legal ramifications of their actions against you.
Villain Facestomp Club- At least three characters want to stomp your face in.
Stomp'd!- A character has stomped your face in, and you've lived to tell the tale.
Excruciating- Attacked the foundations of reality, with varying degrees of success.
Ain't no party like a villain tea party- Invite your foes to a delicious tea party.

Vknight
2013-07-02, 02:35 AM
The Rabbits George: Spends a scene talking about something innocent or cute, in such a way to entice terror and or fear from those listnening
For Good Measure: After killing a important NPC shot the body to be sure.
Be Careful This Is Bat Country: Make a plan to defeat every hero. Then have it 'stolen', so you can 'help' the heros
Rising Action: Be killed and return before another combat may start
Organ Donor: Become a Organ Donor
Head-Canon: Write a steamy fan-fiction, about yourself and a rule 63 version of a hero of your gender. It must become popular enough to become synonymous with the hero
Rule 63 Em: Have your characters gender reversed, for over 7 sessions
Burn the Witch: Burn a magic user like a witch
Final Fantasy: Try and Destroy everything. Or Compress Time. Or Consume the Galaxy. Or Restart the Universe. and fail at the last moments having everything return to better then normal
[B]Nothing But Tentacles & Disappointment: Make the hero's go after a dangerous prize you supposedly want; but instead holds something really nasty. Then well they are busy get what you really want from wherever.

Frozen_Feet
2013-07-02, 03:05 AM
Putting on the Reich: Become a god damn NAZIIIII~

Villain has a point: Espouse a villainous point of view that is still more morally sound than the heroes'.

Strawman has a point: Espouse a caricatured political view that is still more sound than the heroes'.

Did not get the memo: Turn into a snake in a way that's actually helpful.

Man on Fire
2013-07-02, 07:27 AM
My death is just the begining: Make your own demise a part of your plan.

Load Bearing: Set your base to enter autodestruction sequence once you've been killed

Worthy Opponent: Have a mutual respect between you and a hero.

The only one allowed to defeat you: Save the hero from other villain because you're the only one wh ocan defeat them.

He loved the same woman: After your death hero respects you so much he personally buries your body.

Antagonsit in moruning: Morun hero's death.

This is face of the man that regretted nothing: Have no regrets as you approach death.

My true tragedy: Reveal sympathetic motivations behind your actions at your deathbead.

I have a dream: have a vision you want to come true.

It has to be this way: Be in situation in which neither you or hero wants to fight each other, but have to.

Not so different: Point out to hero how similiar you are.

Heel realization: After commiting horrible atrocities in good faith have a realization that you are the true bad guy.

Doorhandle
2013-07-02, 09:43 PM
...This should be a forum game. This thing never gets old.

**** YOU I’M AWESOME!: use a hero point.
No-sell: Survive a level-appropriate opponent’s strongest attack completely unharmed.
Caber toss: Use a telephone pole as a weapon.
Well, that tanked: Pick up a tank and use it as a weapon.
Welcome to the H.M.S plummet, JOTARO! : Use an ocean liner or equivalent boat as a weapon.
Beyond mythical: weaponise the world tree Yggdrasil.
Fly my pretties! FLY! : releases your sceret army of mutants.
Turned against their masters: have your mutant/robot/whatever army turn against you.
Stockholm syndrome: horribly abuse your artificially-made tykebomb… and not have it blow up in your face.

Slipperychicken
2013-07-02, 11:19 PM
WMD: Construct a superweapon or doomsday device.

Invitation to the Nuclear Club: Acquire a strategic nuclear weapon.

Cuckold-Maker: Seduce a hero's love interest.

She Belongs to Me Now: Cause a hero's love interest to work for you, against the hero.

Updog: Trick a hero, ally, or minion into saying "what's up, dog?" without them realizing it until afterward.

Pimp Smack: Successfully backhand someone, knocking him or her to the ground.

One Million Dollars: Acquire at least one million dollars from a single operation.

Randel
2013-07-03, 12:19 AM
Nice Job Breaking it, Hero - Create a completely legal and feasible plan to solve some social ill, only to have the hero destroy it while accusing you of wrongdoing.

PR Disastermind - "let" yourself be defeated infront of numerous witnesses, only for people to declare the hero to be an evil brute and you look like an innocent victim.

Not the Heroes I Thought You Were - Have one member of the hero team quite on the grounds that you act more noble than the supposed heroes.

Hero of Bizzaro World - Discover or create a world where good is bad and bad is good.

Cut Peter Parker a Check - Employ the heroes civilian identity to do a legitimate job for you without revealing you know who they are.

How Does This Guy Keep Taking Pictures of Spiderman? - Find out that one of your own employees is secretly your arch
-nemesis.

No, I Want Your Marriage! - Somehow nullify the marriage of a hero.

The Laws of Averages Are Turning Against Me! - Successfuly fool the heroes with different mundane disguises X number of times.

This Looks Like a Job for Bicycle Repair Man![b] - Convince every civilian in a building/street/city/world to wear garish superhero costumes while performing their everyday activities.

[b]Clark Kent Really Let Himself Go - Somehow disguise a homeless begger as your arch rivals civilian identity and fool at least one of their close friends.

Crime Takes a Vacation - Somehow 'convince' every criminal in the city/world to take a vacation from nefarious activities for at least 24 hours.

Good Men Can't Do Nothing - Have at least one hero go crazy due to criminal inactivity.

Time to Conquer Mars! - Successfuly conquer an uninhabited planet.

I Own Your Image! - Legally obtain the copyrights to a heroes public likeness and make money selling toys/comics/movies based off of them.

Can't Fight the Courts - Successfully win a court battle against a hero.

That Mask is Mine - Force a hero to unmask by claiming that their mask legally belongs to you.

He's a Giant Chicken! - Somehow convince the general populace that a non sapient being is a respected human.

The Emperor With No Clothes is Still an Emperor! - Carry out a villainous act in public while showing far more skin than socially acceptable. Successfuly silence anyone who ridicules you over this fact.

Lothmar
2013-07-03, 01:16 AM
Mulched - Successfully defeat 'x' number of plant opponents or heroes.

I'd like to buy the world a coke - Bring about world peace.

Batteries not included - Use the Heroes in some fashion as a power source.

I have cancer... - Catch a terminal illness and retire while your previous arch rival suspects you up until and possibly even after your death as they somehow believe you faked your own death.

'Terminal' Illness - Defeat 'X' Technology based heroes or opponents.

Fight the power! - Lead an uprising of common people against the system.

Dark ages - Destroy or disable a majority of the worlds power supplies or destroy/disable a majority of the worlds modern electronics.

NOT THE PORN! - Destroy the internet.

Doorhandle
2013-07-03, 06:32 AM
The Emperor With No Clothes is Still an Emperor! - Carry out a villainous act in public while showing far more skin than socially acceptable. Successfuly silence anyone who ridicules you over this fact.

That's Saint's row 3 in a nutshell.

Blightedmarsh
2013-07-03, 07:33 AM
Fanboy Get your own villain fan club.
Somethings no eye can unsee Read a disturbing fanfic/flick doujin about yourself
Fetch the mindbleach Wipe the memory of said fan art from you mind.
Kill it with fire Torch you own fan club for this offense.

Arkhosia
2013-07-04, 12:40 AM
it's a lie!
Swipe a long-sought prize or artifact from your nemesis
Because I'm Batman!
Do something physically or scientifically impossible and get away with it (I.e. Hanging on a helicopter by the rotating blade without losing digits).
If they came to hear me beg...
Successfully escape or use to your own advantage an attempt at public humiliation
I'm tired of your snide insinuations
Hospitalize (but not kill) a reporter or destroy a news network.
Fus Ro Ahhhh
Get knocked down a drop of at least 15 ft when you're about to knock someone over.
Protect me cone!
Attempt to shield yourself with an obviously unshieldable item.
Diggy Diggy hole
Make an underground base
Exterminate!
Attempt to do a Hitler
Knifle
Bayonet someone
Spaceman Spiff
Crash-land on a planet
My first girlfriend turned into the moon
Make a player or npc momentarily speechless
Deadpool
Break the 4th wall without consequence
Shotgun to the face
Cure insubordination violently
Jam story
Solve a very simple problem via a very complex solution that is not well-thought out.

Cookies to anyone who gets ALL the references.

Vknight
2013-07-04, 02:46 AM
Make Them Not Care: Hold a person hostage without them feeling inconvenienced or in any way put off from their daily schedule

Beside Yourself: Clone yourself then stand in front of a mirror admiring your work

Because: Leave the hero in a room tuned to static, with ping pong ball halves covering his eyes facing a red light

Everyone In the Van: Get a van write something on the side(Fun Time, Candy etc.) and honor what is written

Mr. President. Batman. Good to see you again. Likewise.: Skype your greatest foe. Well wearing a cheap version of his costume

Happy Birthday: Send your greatest foe best wishes from the Birthday Skeleton

Trust Me: Get a lab coat and tell people blatant lies at the local hospital, and have them believe you

Scorpions: Combine 3 animals and nightmares. And don't give it superpowers

Your Argument is Invalid: Go out for a night on the town with a hero, a random non-villain and a blow-up doll

Freeze: Well out of costume, and without your powers be held and gun point and simply tell the person you don't care

Play A Game: Preform cruel and unusual pranks on the entire city.

Sanity: Require the hero's to roll sanity checks

And This One Time in Hell: Recount your tales of hell or some other extra-dimensional location of horror

On the Loose: Release a harmless, and mostly defenseless creature into the city

Endangered: Have a pet panther, for no explained reason.

Animal Motifs: Fight a group with a animal motif

Lothmar
2013-07-04, 03:21 AM
The most dangerous game - hunt a human

.Hacked - Render an mmorpg player/'s comatose while playing the game.

Sore loser - Taint/infect/or leave your enemies covered in sores, boils or infected wounds of some sort.

Unconventional power - The ability to use a fairly staple superpower in (or only while (for bonus points)) an unorthodox way. ex: Having the ability to fly but must maintain a pose like you're riding a motorcyle/driving a vehicle. Laser cross eyed / non damaging laser vision. Super Strength everything (including stink).

Acme - Drop a cliched heavy object on someone. ex: A safe, A grand Piano or an Anvil.

Arcane_Snowman
2013-07-04, 03:48 AM
They've got that strange combination of invulnerability and expandability: Hire Henchmen.

You're just too much fun: Refuse to kill your nemesis, despite being in a position to do so.

I am evil, STOP LAUGHING!: Insist you are a villain, despite any proof.

Now, where did I leave my mustache?: Concoct a plan considered ridiculous by everyone else, and execute it.

HOMERUN! Knock or Blast someone into the horizon.

It was on cooldown!: use your most powerful attack when you're just about to lose.

Even villainy has a vacation: take a break.

"But it's my day off!": have your break interrupted by the heroes, despite having nothing to do with their current predicament.

Sith_Happens
2013-07-04, 05:06 AM
Clark Kent is Superman: Discover a hero's secret identity.

Why Only Fools are Heroes: Harm, endanger, or threaten a hero's loved ones.

Don't Worry, I Won't Tell Anyone: While both in your civilian personas, reveal to a hero who you are and that you know who they are.

Just Play Along: Complete a social situation involving a hero, in which both of you are in your civilian personas and both know who the other really is.

Man on Fire
2013-07-04, 09:07 AM
She Belongs to Me Now: Cause a hero's love interest to work for you, against the hero.

All girls want bad boys, daddy: Seduce hero's teenage kid.

We jsut have better chemistry: Seduce hero's love interest

Love is a double edged sword: Fall in love with person you seduced

Cannot let that stop me: Still carry on your plans regarding horrible fate of person you fallen in love with

Remember that night at the beach?: Sire and offspring

Enfant A-bomb: Make the child a part of your evil plan in near or futher future

Dr. Evil Jurnior: Raise the child to be a villain since earleist days

Gendo Ikari would be proud: Abuse your child in order to prepare it for your evil plans.

Dating services of DOOM!: Start dating other villain

Unholy Matrimonny: Marry other villain you're dating.

We-re Psy-cho-tic Fa-mi-ly: Have a child with another villain.

Because it worked so well for Henry Pym: Create a robot based on somebody's brain patterns.

Ultron totally tapped dat ass: Have said robot create a cyborg offspring with human being.

Nah, I'm pretty sure she cheated on me with Victor: Convince your offspring completely different supervillain is their father.

What's better from a baby? Two babies! Clone hero's infant child

And a bit of evil to spice the genes: Create a clone of hero or his child but combine the DNA with that of supervillain

Attack of clones: Do abovementioned clonging trick more than once

That baby? I think it may be my mother: Reincarnate as completely new person

Attack of time traveling kids from another dimension!: Have a chld from alternate future

Couldn't keep it in his pants: Sire over a dozen of illegitimate children all aroudn the world

If you wanna be a Sumers: become a part of the most convoluded family three in the world.

Randel
2013-07-04, 04:44 PM
Serious Business - When the hero tries to stop your latest scheme, challenge them to a Childrens Card Game to determine the victor of the battle instead using violence.

You Win This Round - Actually admit real defeat after losing a Childrens Card Game to the hero.

That's Why We Don't Fight Normally - Beat the hero at Childrens Card Game only for them to fight you in force afterwards. Then beat them physically and get away with the crime anyway.

Excession
2013-07-04, 06:32 PM
It's a kind of magic: become immortal.

There can be only one, and it ain't you: while immortal, kill an immortal hero.

A different kind of magic: kill someone with a pencil.