PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Multi-attacking Aegis Psionic

Eugenides
2013-07-01, 05:24 AM
So I'm poking around at Psionics in Pathfinder, knowing next to nothing about Psionics, or pathfinder, and I came across this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279199) somewhat old post about a concept I found appealing. Taking multiple arms and iteratively shredding everything with a hurricane of attacks.

Looking for any help or advice anyone can give me in this area as good ways to go forward.

grarrrg
2013-07-01, 09:43 PM
Taking multiple arms and iteratively shredding everything with a hurricane of attacks.

You actually don't get much for Iteratives, and actually probably LOSE some Iteratives due to not being able to take Improved/Greater Two-Weapon Fighting.
Aside: Because Multi-weapon fighting REPLACES Two-Weapon for creatures with 3 or more arms, you won't have the "Two-weapon fighting feat" requirement for the Imp/Greater versions.

Short version: You still get your regular Iteratives with your Main weapon, but every other hand only gets _1_ attack.

So you get 4 attacks at your highest Bab -2 (assuming Off-Hands are Light weapons).
I'd recommend using either all the _same_ weapon, to make better use of weapon specific feats (i.e. Weapon Focus).
OR
Using 1 Two-Handed weapon, for the damages (and Iteratives), and 2 Off-Hand weapons.

If you want, there are also some "non-hand" weapons, like the Dwarven Boulder Helm (anyone can use), and the Kobold Tail Attachments (Kobolds only) and such.
Any/all of these would give you even MORE attacks at Bab-2